Your Most Memorable Ejaculation

All time, not sure, but just had a great one (wrote about it in another thread):

This was two or three cum shots ago but had to share it. Was fucking my girlfriend on her bed and she came hard. Right after she did I could feel I was about to myself. I pulled out and it shot out like a fire hose. Most of it cleared her head, probably five or six spurts hit the wall about five feet away. A little got in her eye as she was not expecting it. Her eye stung for a bit but she said it was hot all the same.
 
I have heard much from this thread lately so I decided to post this:

I was with a lady who was a Pro at giving HJs. She did a new technique with me that just involved Ball massage. Sounds simple enough and I never thought I would get turned on that much from it. But as she continued to just massage my balls, I got harder and harder. She had me laying on the bed face up, so she lightly rubbed my stomach, chest, and nipples too. That was after she hard me really hard from just rubbing my balls for 15 min.

I could not believe how turned on she got me. I tried to get her to stop because I was going to cum too soon but she kept up the massage. So I came very hard shooting high into the air. Before another spurt erupted she put me inside her and began fucking me in the cowgirl position. "Oh you cum too soon" she said to me doing her best to fuck me so she could have her on orgasm before I went limp. Well I stayed very hard and just keep ejaculating deep inside her. As soon as my orgasm subsided, I felt another one building and sure enough when she came, I did too for a 2nd time.

I felt like I ejaculated a gallon of cum inside her. Once I recovered, I looked up at her and saw some of my cum had landed on her shoulder.

ES
 
There have been many, but one that comes to mind was actually a bit humorous but somehow erotic at the same time. And it came at my own hand.

I was living alone at the time, and taking full advantage of my solitude by masturbating as often as I could. One afternoon I was having my fun, edging and really building up a shot. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I let it fly and it was a BIG ONE. 7 or 8 shots went leaping skyward but the first three or four were the most memorable. By mere chance, they came to rest on the flap of a cardboard box, making the most wonderful SPLAT sound as they hit.

I was so turned on by the sound I made sure that the box was in the line of fire every time thereafter....
 
There have been many, but one that comes to mind was actually a bit humorous but somehow erotic at the same time. And it came at my own hand.

I was living alone at the time, and taking full advantage of my solitude by masturbating as often as I could. One afternoon I was having my fun, edging and really building up a shot. When I couldn't stand it anymore, I let it fly and it was a BIG ONE. 7 or 8 shots went leaping skyward but the first three or four were the most memorable. By mere chance, they came to rest on the flap of a cardboard box, making the most wonderful SPLAT sound as they hit.

I was so turned on by the sound I made sure that the box was in the line of fire every time thereafter....

You bring up good point. I also like the sound of cum when it hits the floor. I saw and heard it in a spanking video and later it happened to me in real life. I liked it ever since.

ES
 
Mom

My most memorable experience was my mom walking in as I was about to ejaculate she just stood there and watched and then Hurt her hand up under her skirt and took off the panties. She had on and said next time use these and winked then turned around and walked out
 
Ladies?

I would like to hear some memorable ejaculation stories from the ladies?

It could be a female ejaculation story, or just a memorable story of your man ejaculating?

ES
 
My first time playing with women, two mature wives giving me a handjob while their husbands watched.
 
I'm kinda surprised so few of the replies had anything to do with kink or bondage.

I remember visit I had with a Pro-Domme back in the '80's. I had some electro-shock toys (homemade bipolar buttplug electrode and a condom electrode. Both wired yp to a variable DC power source (I know... not recommended but this was way before electro play got popular)

I was stretched out flat on my back spread eagled and she worked the voltage control to ramp it up an down. The buttplug electrode was held in by a chastity belt and the condom electrode was taped on. My dick was swelling up way bigger than it ever had from the electric shocks. I was about half out of my mind when she climbed up and straddled one of my legs and picking up the wire to the condom electrode she held my dick against her pantyhosed thigh and applied a vibrator to the head of my dick and turned the voltage up full.

I swear I thought my dick had exploded ! Electro shocks had made me cum before but only in little bits, never in powerful squirts like this ! She kept the vibrator on my dick and would not turn down the voltage no matter how I squirmed, begged or pleaded. I had two other powerful ejaculations, the last one almost made me pass out. This was also my first experience with "post ejaculation torture"

We did see each other regularly for the next year and sadly she left the area.
Mistress Cheryl, I will never forget you !
 
Many of my most powerful ejaculations have been induced while using an Aneros device. Bucking high into the hair. Body trembling and shaking. Head tingling. The wonderful feeling of the semen climbing up the rigid shaft. Ass clenching down on the device forcing every shot of cum into the air causing the prostate to throb. Rope after rope until I am completely spent. Makes me feel drained afterwards inside for hours later.

My most memorable has to be my first. I was looking at a Hustler magazine and humping a pillow,,,faster and faster until I felt a shocking exploding from my cock. I was so surprised and perplexed trying to figure out what just happened. 38 years later I can vividly remember that moment..:rolleyes:
 
There is absolutely no way I could ever pinpoint my most memorable ejaculation. There have been
so many over the years. From when I was young and could cum all day long, to when I was teen
and a mature woman took an interest in me and taught me the bulk of my sex knowledge. To my
wife who had honed her skills so expertly and knew just how to get such an explosive cum
eruption out of me.
Let's hope that there are many more memorable ones to cum.
 
I think I need to change my answer to last night. Mrs. S decided to make a night all about me. She said she was naughty in the morning (completely different story 😉 ) so she wanted to get me off but she wouldn't. She decided to thuroughly take my ass for the first time. She took her time and worked up to pounding me hard while stroking me. I about blacked out as I came.

I relaxed and cuddled for a bit and I got hard again. I climbed on top of her and told her I was going to fuck her but she couldn't cum. She actually seemed to like that idea as I took her hard. I kept getting close but couldn't quite get over the edge to cum again. She wasn't having that. It was her personal mission to get me off. She worked through sucking my pussy juice covered cock, a hand job, and finally held her vibrator to my tip to get me cum. Once again I was virtually blacking out as I came. Not sure I've ever had orgasms that intense. The second shot more cum than the first when I didn't think I had any left.
 
Another powerful ejaculation I had was one of the first times I used my Aneros Vice with my wife.
Took a nice hot shower.Got relaxed.Got about a 20 minute head start with the Vice. Having many mini Os. I open my eyes to watch her come out of our suite's ( at our home) master bath in a short white robe. her hair still wet from the shower.... Very sexy !! She opened her robe and laid beside me sharing my experience. She caressed and teased me to the point of many internal / no ejaculation orgasms...over and over ! At least 20 ! It was fantastic ! Once she got involved , the eroticism went from 1- 100% !

She teased me lightly with her fingertips. Ever grazing over my cock and scotum. My cock hardens with her touch. She dips her fingers in the coconut oil and dribbles it on my cock. She wraps her fingers around me and lovingly strokes me up and down. Her soft hands make me squeal with desire. I raise my hips up off the bed and thrust into her hand. The Vice is burning my prostate as I buck and air fuck her sweet hand. She pushes and tugs on the Vice with her other hand causing me to moan and buck harder. The mini Os keep coming over and over as she kisses me and enjoys them with me. My feet are flat on the bed as the Vice thrust in and out of me, matching her strokes. I continue to cum inside over and over again. Moaning and in euphoric ecstasy.

She stops stroking and I take over as she turns her attention to her Rabbit and her own clitoris. She spreads herself with her left hand’s finger to expose her clit for the toy. She teases herself with the nibbling ears just to the left of her hot spot. I see her muscles tighten and breathing become more jagged. She too raises her hip up off the bed to meet her pleasuring tool. It nibbles and teases her as she maneuvers it along her slit. I see her moving it ever so slightly just trying to hit that magic spot, begging to cross over the edge and orgasm. I hear her breathing becoming rapid, almost panting. She thrust herself into the Rabbit and bucks her hips up into it. She cascades over the top and moans in orgasm. He body thrashes as she fucks her toy. She starts to pant again as she throws into another orgasm and another. She goes on for a complete minute of pleasure and orgasms. She looks gorgeous basking in the aftermath as the Rabbit buzzes lying beside her. I am still stroking myself and have had many internal orgasms watching this incredible experience.

I feel the semen climbing up the shaft as I stroke it firmer and quicker. I feel it burning deep inside me and I begin to literally growl with desire. My prostate is pulsing and I am throbbing with excitement. Each stroke it rises closer to the top. I am soaked with a combination of coconut oil and precum. I am thrusting into the air almost out of control with desire. It blast from the tip as I growl like an animal and thrust upward. She caresses me and coaxes me through the ejaculation. It spurts over and over again as the Vice pumps me quickly. It finally stops spurting as I grip myself with cum dripping over my hand and onto my stomach. She comments to me how animalistic that it was and we kiss lovingly.
 
I can think of two really amazing ones. One was about 20 years ago probably, I would have been 40 then, Was having sex with my wife (now ex) doggy style. We were a bit cooked on weed, and had been having lovely foreplay for about an hour.
I pulled out of her jst before I ejaculated, and it shot right over her back, her head and splatted on the wall! She was a surprised as me!

Then a few weeks ago, I had sex for the first time in years basically, as we split up. I have gotten together with a new woman who is my age, ish - and so hot. We were both so excited - you know how it is when you get to play with a nice new body - especially if you had not had in an a while. After lovely licky foreplay, and about 10 minutes of gentle thrusting, I came inside her, and she came as well. It was seriously one on the most intense and beautiful orgasms ever. It just seemed to keep coming. I am normally quite, but I think I actually yelled - we both did!

So, I have just turned 60, so guys - there is hope for you that sex can carry on being great. We are actually doing more taboo and adventurous stuff tan I ever did with the ex. Mind you, dont know how well I would be getting on if it wasnt for the cialis pills.
 
I've had a few: (1) came between a lady's tits and my jizz dripped off her chin (2) a gorgeous 60 something lady wanted to finish me in her mouth - couldn't get in position on time and I shot in her hair.
 
Female Ejaculation

I will never forget the first time I made myself squirt by myself! Previously only an exgirlfriend had made me cum that hard before.
I was engaging in some really sexy erotic talk with a 'more then friends' but not an fwb... He had me climbing the walls. At the time I hadn't had sex in 6 months. My whole body was pulsing and starving for release. I remember thinking only a squirtin orgasm will calm my ass down. I grabhed a mirror, propped it up across for the tub. And was determined. Usually I'll close my eyes while masturbating to focus more on the feelings. This time I kept my gaze directly onto my pussy and clit as I manipulated my girly parts. It didn't take long! A few minutes later I was baring down, straddling the edge of my tub when it happened. My girly cum hitting the tile. Watching it all was the most erotic of the experience. A wave of triumph and sweet release! I lifted myself off the tub with a suction noise pop... First time that happened too! Even cleaning up was hardly a chore! I was so proud!
 
I will never forget the first time I made myself squirt by myself! Previously only an exgirlfriend had made me cum that hard before.
I was engaging in some really sexy erotic talk with a 'more then friends' but not an fwb... He had me climbing the walls. At the time I hadn't had sex in 6 months. My whole body was pulsing and starving for release. I remember thinking only a squirtin orgasm will calm my ass down. I grabhed a mirror, propped it up across for the tub. And was determined. Usually I'll close my eyes while masturbating to focus more on the feelings. This time I kept my gaze directly onto my pussy and clit as I manipulated my girly parts. It didn't take long! A few minutes later I was baring down, straddling the edge of my tub when it happened. My girly cum hitting the tile. Watching it all was the most erotic of the experience. A wave of triumph and sweet release! I lifted myself off the tub with a suction noise pop... First time that happened too! Even cleaning up was hardly a chore! I was so proud!

oh my....:devil:
 
Ah my most one remember was in my teens......I discovered jerking off and I started wondering what I tasted like.... so I started trying to self suck..... when I finally did I first time I shot off in my mouth.it was so strongly I couldn't take it all
 
Aah, happy days - I used to be able to suck myself off but I found that the uncomfortable position I had to get into kind of detracted from the sheer pleasure of the orgasm. However this was compensated for by the amazing excitement of having my own penis in my mouth, and the feeling of it pulsate and squirt as I ejaculated.
Still, cant have it all eh?
 
I remember staying the night at a friend's house as a teen. We looked at porn magazines and read Penthouse Forums late at night, but I never had a chance to relieve myself even though I was terribly horny.

His mom drove me home the next day and I was almost literally sick to my stomach with a case of blue balls. I went directly to the bathroom (where I masturbated as a teen) and setting on the toilet began to pump away. The release was so exquisite, and so powerful, that my first cumshot flew at LEAST 6 feet into the air and onto the wallpaper behind me.

I'll never forget that one, because of the intensity of the pleasure during my release, and because I had to wipe cum off the wall behind the toilet at eye level!
 
I will never forget the first time I made myself squirt by myself! Previously only an exgirlfriend had made me cum that hard before.
I was engaging in some really sexy erotic talk with a 'more then friends' but not an fwb... He had me climbing the walls. At the time I hadn't had sex in 6 months. My whole body was pulsing and starving for release. I remember thinking only a squirtin orgasm will calm my ass down. I grabhed a mirror, propped it up across for the tub. And was determined. Usually I'll close my eyes while masturbating to focus more on the feelings. This time I kept my gaze directly onto my pussy and clit as I manipulated my girly parts. It didn't take long! A few minutes later I was baring down, straddling the edge of my tub when it happened. My girly cum hitting the tile. Watching it all was the most erotic of the experience. A wave of triumph and sweet release! I lifted myself off the tub with a suction noise pop... First time that happened too! Even cleaning up was hardly a chore! I was so proud!

Great to hear from women in this thread. Very hot !

That reminds me of the a time I was witness to a female ejaculation. It was years ago with a gf. I had her on the bed laying face up. I got to play with her a while kissing her body, breasts, and pussy. I used a rabbit vibrator to get her close to orgasm and then I stopped. I played with her body some more keeping her on the edge. Then I remember looking at her very wet pussy. My mouth watered and my plans to bring her off with the vibe were discarded. I just dove in and began licking. It did not take long and she had a major orgasm. I could hear her voice getting higher pitched as she approached orgasm so I knew it was going to be a big one. She arched her back and clamped her thighs against my ears as I felt a small squirt right into my mouth. She relaxed, I kept licking, her whole body went rigid again and another squirt went right into my mouth as she grunted deep in her gut. I was shocked and very turned on at the same time. After the second squirt she fell back onto the bed motionless.

ES
 
For me one of the most memorable ejaculations I had was from a wet dream. I was a virgin at the time and was on a trip. As I slept in the hotel bed that night, I had a very realistic dream about my recently ex girlfriend. The dream involved me fingering her, eating her out and then having sex with her. It was all a very vivid dream and it felt like I was actually there. When I came in the dream it caused me to wake up and I was in the middle of a full blown orgasm. I could feel streams of hot cum filling up my underwear as I lay under the sheets.

Had to get out of bed and clean myself off and change into a new pair of underwear.

Not necessarily the most powerful orgasm I have ever experienced, but certainly one I will never forget.
 
After a long night...

My new girlfriend and I (now my wife) were just getting to know each other. We spent the night in her bed grinding and making out for hours. I don't think I slept at all and was rock hard the entire time. Once the sun was coming up, I placed her hand around my cock and she started stroking. It didn't take long and I shot so hard and fast, it flew up over our heads and must have been on the wall somewhere above the headboard.

Still love how great it felt to explode like that.
 
I have also found that Ogoplex intensifies your ejaculations and increases the amount of ropes each time you cum.
ogoplex-gnc-ogoplex-reviews-does-ogoplex-work.jpg


Worth trying !
 
Back
Top