Her first time! (27/F)

A beautiful, tantalizing woman from every angle. Thank you both for taking a chance and sharing such gorgeous photos :)

The eyes complete the package! Dark eyes you can get lost in do it for me every time

Thank you!

attachment.php

She's viewing the thread at work :devil: and she loves the comments! She's about to agree to some 'wider' crops, allowing you to enjoy a bit of her eyes, if you're interested. ;)

Definitely interested in seeing as much of her as possible! Please bring her on!

To Ren and to our dear poster,

Thank you for inviting us into your world ... Ren - you are gorgeous and natural, alluring and seductive ... our dear poster - you are considerate, loving and a talent behind the lens

we will be looking in early and often

peace

Fabulous pics! Gorgeous girl!

What a fast start with your thread. Three pages in five hours. Wow!

Welcome to Lit. AmPics. I hope you both enjoy your experiences here. This is a warm, loving, and supportive community of lovely people. You will fit right in very nicely.

Love all these pics. Look forward to seeing more.
rose-blooming.gif

She looks so relaxed with her sensuality....lovely face and body...simply a delicious treat for a Monday! Thank you!

oh wow, she is incredibly sexy....beautiful and so hot, perfect body, amazing breasts...she has it all

thank you both so much for sharing her with us. we are all very lucky. i know this is a hard step, i hope youre enjoying yourselves

oh wow, she is incredibly sexy....beautiful and so hot, perfect body, amazing breasts...she has it all

thank you both so much for sharing her with us. we are all very lucky. i know this is a hard step, i hope youre enjoying yourselves

So far, we're both enjoying this!

I think we are ALL enjoying this! Though as long as she is - that's the main thing!

Ren - you are stunning!

I think we are ALL enjoying this! Though as long as she is - that's the main thing!

Ren - you are stunning!
removed - Ren called me to say she wasn't very comfortable with this one being shown, sorry! :eek:

Last edited:
Back