In Need of a Confidence Booster

Happy New Year!

I wanted to stop by and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!! I took a few pictures while I was getting dressed tonight. I'm going to show them to you all in reverse though so most clothed to least clothed.

I hope you all enjoy the new year and if you are going out please be safe. Remember it's not just you on the road.

See you in 2013!

Attachments

• NYEsitfront.jpg
    NYEsitfront.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 323
  • NYEbackdressed.jpg
    NYEbackdressed.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 269
  • NYEleanfront.jpg
    NYEleanfront.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 268
  • NYEundotop.jpg
    NYEundotop.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 294
  • NYEundonetop.jpg
    NYEundonetop.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 454
I wanted to stop by and wish all of you a very Happy New Year!! I took a few pictures while I was getting dressed tonight. I'm going to show them to you all in reverse though so most clothed to least clothed.

I hope you all enjoy the new year and if you are going out please be safe. Remember it's not just you on the road.

See you in 2013!

So very beautiful. Happy New Year, hun:rose:

Happy New Year evermyre!

Wishing you the best in 2013. Looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful pics in the coming year.

See you in 2013!

See you in 2013!

Hope to be seeing more of you in 2013!!!

Happy new year!

Kiwi x

evermyre

Stunning photographs, great body.

All the very best for 2013.

Happy New Year Again!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great night last night and got to spend some quality time with family or friends. A few more pictures to hopefully start 2013 off right for you.

Attachments

• NYEnoshirt.jpg
    NYEnoshirt.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 224
  • NYEunbutton.jpg
    NYEunbutton.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 201
  • NYEunbutton2.jpg
    NYEunbutton2.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 217
  • NYEpullingup.jpg
    NYEpullingup.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 237
  • NYEpantsdown.jpg
    NYEpantsdown.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 447
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a great night last night and got to spend some quality time with family or friends. A few more pictures to hopefully start 2013 off right for you.

Great start for 2013. Very sexy pics. You must be feeling a lot more confident. You appear to be having lots of fun taking and sharing pics. I know I enjoy seeing your pics. :)

Great start for 2013. Very sexy pics. You must be feeling a lot more confident. You appear to be having lots of fun taking and sharing pics. I know I enjoy seeing your pics. :)

Thanks to all of you I am feeling a lot more confident. I am having fun taking the pics. Admittedly last night was kind of a quick and dirty shoot, but it was fun none the less.

Thanks to all of you I am feeling a lot more confident. I am having fun taking the pics. Admittedly last night was kind of a quick and dirty shoot, but it was fun none the less.

I like "quick and dirty". I also like "slow and sensuous". :)

worthy of first page always

:rose::rose:
To the first page asking for more
attachment.php

Here is the last of the New Year's Eve pics. I hope you have all enjoyed your time off of work and hopefully today getting back to work wasn't too rough on all of you. I also hope you enjoy the pics!

Attachments

• NYEbra1.jpg
    NYEbra1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 198
  • NYEbra2.jpg
    NYEbra2.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 196
  • NYEfront1.jpg
    NYEfront1.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 231
  • NYEback1.jpg
    NYEback1.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 489
  • NYEstart.jpg
    NYEstart.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 671
Just been playing catch up .... And clean up :)

Such a gorgeous body..would love to lick, suck and caress every inch of it ...

Here is the last of the New Year's Eve pics. I hope you have all enjoyed your time off of work and hopefully today getting back to work wasn't too rough on all of you. I also hope you enjoy the pics!

Absolutely stunning! Beautiful! A confident, gorgeous woman who can show all of herself proudly. You are beginning to belie your thread title of a "In Need of a Confidence Booster". You HAVE SUCCEEDED! You are very confident! Congratualtions! You need to open a new thread for "Hot Sexy BBW"
rose-blooming.gif

attachment.php

Absolutely stunning! Beautiful! A confident, gorgeous woman who can show all of herself proudly. You are beginning to belie your thread title of a "In Need of a Confidence Booster". You HAVE SUCCEEDED! You are very confident! Congratualtions! You need to open a new thread for "Hot Sexy BBW"
rose-blooming.gif

attachment.php

:rose:
I agree. BEAUTIFUL in so many ways:rose:

Back