I guess I'm always sat on the naughty step

Dancing and drinking for me....better at the drinking though

*pounces onto a beanbag* so tell me what's everyones new year plans?

I'll go over to my mate's place for a few hours, then coming back with a few friends and baking lots and lots of sweets, then eating myself to sleep. Wake up with a wicked hangover and watch footy. A tradition for me and my mates.

Gotta sing "here come the lads" to the tune of "here comes the bride" as we head from one place to another, too, as obnoxiously as possible, given that we're all fucking far removed from lad culture.

Dancing and drinking for me....better at the drinking though

haha yeh i suck at dancing but i love it

I'll go over to my mate's place for a few hours, then coming back with a few friends and baking lots and lots of sweets, then eating myself to sleep. Wake up with a wicked hangover and watch footy. A tradition for me and my mates.

Gotta sing "here come the lads" to the tune of "here comes the bride" as we head from one place to another, too, as obnoxiously as possible, given that we're all fucking far removed from lad culture.

hahah loser ;) sounds interesting

oh indeed..who thought a throat could have so much fun

I have a massive fantasy for being a schoolgirl and having a toy forced inside me with someone else controlling it. being teased in public trying to hide it. squirming on the seat. having to write on the chalk board with a little skirt hoping noone notices how im trembling and how slick my thighs are

I have a massive fantasy for being a schoolgirl and having a toy forced inside me with someone else controlling it. being teased in public trying to hide it. squirming on the seat. having to write on the chalk board with a little skirt hoping noone notices how im trembling and how slick my thighs are

That is one hot fantasy... with me sitting in the back row with the remote, playing with the settings, slowly revving the little beast, watching you fighting the growing sensations...

I think I'll stay after class to lap up your sweet drool.

well there might be quite a bit

That is one hot fantasy... with me sitting in the back row with the remote, playing with the settings, slowly revving the little beast, watching you fighting the growing sensations...

looking over at you eyes large and pleading. biting my lip hard to stifle my moans. my thighs trembling arching my back

well there might be quite a bit

looking over at you eyes large and pleading. biting my lip hard to stifle my moans. my thighs trembling arching my back
I'm sure I could find some help among our mates. I know of least one in the back row.

I want to continue this agonizing tease, and crank it up a notch.
There are nylon ropes in my bag that I want to fit around your wrists, with your arms parallel behind your back. I'll bend you over a desk and make nibbles and licks up and down your swollen pussy and thighs and your ass.

I want to continue this agonizing tease, and crank it up a notch.
There are nylon ropes in my bag that I want to fit around your wrists, with your arms parallel behind your back. I'll bend you over a desk and make nibbles and licks up and down your swollen pussy and thighs and your ass.

whimpering my face pressed to the desk. writhing and begging you to stop. my cheeks flushed scared of looking at anyone else

whimpering my face pressed to the desk. writhing and begging you to stop. my cheeks flushed scared of looking at anyone else
Everyone is staring at you. They want your body. They want your breasts and they want them engorged by nylon ropes. They want your mouth and they want it filled. I want your lips and clit and I want them spread and ruby red.

my dearest people I need a hand in ideas for some new stories..I haven't written anything naughty in a while
I think you should write about your personal experiences, though change the names of the innocents (or not so innocents) involved.

Back