Long Journey Into Darkness (closed)

Lia walked around Alice toying with the whip like a cat toying with a mouse. Alice trembled and bit her lip, silent tears dripping down her face.

Then the lashes begun. One strike after another, kissing her skin with a flash of pain.

Lia was an expert with the whip, and her flicks of the leather were perfectly aimed and landed.

Alice whimpered as the pain and pleasure built in her body. Alice's breath locked in her chest and her body arched.

"Please....please Lia." Alice cried out, the tambre of her voice tinged with fear and arousal.

The lash touched her breasts, the supple flesh of her trim thighs, and her taut belly.

Her alabaster skin marked perfectly. But Lia's expertise meant that the marks would be temporary and would fade over the next day or two.
 
Lia moved with the predatory grace of a tigress. The little kitted with a whip let the soft supple leather of the lash sensually trail over her young lover’s gorgeous supple body. That soft supple leather caressed Alice’s breasts, trailed down between the sweet scented valley between her heaving breasts, down over the trembling plain of her flat abdomen. Lia tickled the sweet young redhead’s velvet thighs with the tip of the lash. Lia was an expert with the whip, and her flicks of the leather were perfectly aimed and landed. Alice whimpered as the pain and pleasure built in her body. Alice's breath locked in her chest and her body arched.


CRACK


"Please....please Lia."

Alice sobbed as she begged her lover for mercy her angelic voice with tinged with both fear and growing arousal. Lia loved how her little angle flawless alabaster skin marked perfectly the little crimson stripe in marked contrast to that pale alabaster perfection.

Abdulla held up his hand for Lia to still her lash. He motioned Mustafa come forward and then to lean closer. He whispered his instruction into the eunuch’s ear.

“As you wish Master.”

Once more the lumbering ebony giant came to Alice and he smiled wickedly down into her soft tear shimmering eyes.

“ The Master wants you displayed so he can see all your charms Miss Grayson.”

With a snap of his fingers two other eunuchs came and dragged Alice to her feet. In a matter of moments the stunning young redhead found herself once more suspended in midair and spread-eagled. Alice’s legs were spread wide the soft dewy folds of her pussy were drawn back and her little pierced clit was clearly visible to the assembled throng and her Master. Alice supple young body was open and vulnerable to Lia and the lash.

“Why Miss Grayson the stone deep emerald green is a perfect match for your eyes my dear girl.”

Abdulla leaned forward and gave Alice’s clit ring a little flick with his finger before letting it slide deep into her chaste young body.

“ I see the lash excites you Miss Grayson.”

Her Master let his finger slip form Alice’s juicy little cunt with an obscene POP

“Continue Lia……….Make your little Pet cum!”

Abdulla smiled evilly up into the bound girl’s tear shimmering eyes.
 
Alice did not fight it when the eunuchs of the harem chained her. Her body and her arousal was completely on display.

The Master toyed with her clit ring and then Lia took over with her lash.

Crack

The whip kissed the creamy skin of her thigh.

Crack

Then the whip caressed the underside of her breast. The tip of the whip caught her nipple.

Alice screamed, but not just with pain. Her body was responding to the whip in ways she couldn't have predicted.

She was so aroused her thighs were wet with her arousal.

Crack

Crack

Crack

Lia kept the lash moving, leaving kisses of pink on her skin. Alice trembled in her bonds.
 
CRACK, CRACK, CRACK

The whip exploded into a brilliant starburst of a thousand points of light each time it curled around Alice’s gorgeous young body pain and unimagined pleasure coursed through every fiber of her body.

cum for me, cum for me, cum for me.

The lash whispered to Alice as she bucked and thrashed in her chains for the amusement of her Master and Mistress. Once more Abdulla held up his hand for Lia to still her whip. Again he rolled the little redhead’s pierced clit as he smiled up into Alice’s tear shimmering eyes.

“You will cum for me just by the kiss of the lash Miss Grayson.”

He gave Alice’s clit ring a little tug.

“Precede Lia.”

The lash tugged at the stunning young redhead’s nipples, caressed her velvet inner thigh and with each little crimson stripe that Lia now decorated Alice’s supple young body and flawless ivory skin with she whispered.

”Cum for me Pet”
 
Lia used the lash expertly and the whip wrapped around Alice's leg and kissed her sex. Alice cried out in agony and pleasure. Alice came with such force that the chains holding her rattled as she swung like a item for sale at the market.

Alice hung her head in shame as the waves of pleasure left her body. She looked exquisite as she hung there, powerless and naked with a sheen a sweat on her skin.

She looked like an alabaster statue hanging in the light.

Lia slapped Alice's ass lightly.

"Master, didn't she do well. Look at how she marks. Her skin is so fine. She will bring such a fine price when you tire of her.... or perhaps you will add her to the harem and have children with flame colored hair."

Lia tangled her fingers in Alice's hair and yanked her head back.

"You did wonderfully well, pretty pet."
 
Alice came to the caress of the lash, her gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed with the violence of her orgasm, as she came again and again. Lia smiled wickedly as her little Pet came for them. The evidence of her sinful shame glistened on her velvet thighs. The caramel beauty slapped Alice's firm little ass lightly and let her fingertips sensually caress the girl’s smooth flawless alabaster skin.

"Master, didn't she do well. Look at how she marks. Her skin is so fine. She will bring such a fine price when you tire of her....
Again the spectra of being sold into a life of sexual slavery with no escape for Alice loomed before her if she failed to please Abdulla.
“……..or perhaps you will add her to the harem and have children with flame colored hair."

The harem to become his sexual slave, to bear his bastards until her ransomed was paid. Alice was brought back to the present when Lia tangled her fingers in the young beauty’s tawny copper tresses and yanked her head back.

"You did wonderfully well, pretty pet."

Lia’s mouth crushed to Alice’s as she claimed her moist succulent mouth once more. A lover’s kiss that demanded that the redheaded beauty surrender to her body and soul. The kiss lingered and depended until the dark musky scent of Alice’s intoxicating arousal filled their nostrils. When Alice was whimpering with sinful need Mustafa suddenly released her from her bounds. She fell prostate at Abdulla’s feet.

“ Kiss the Master’s feet pet!”

Lia commanded. All eyes were on the proud little English beauty. Her Master’s feet were just a breath away from her moist ripe lips all she had to do was stretch forward and kiss his feet..

“ Bath your master’s feet with your adoring kisses.”

The longer Alice hesitated the more Lia demanded of her pet.

“Then you may dry the Master’s feet with your hair girl.”
 
Alice slithered just a little closer and covered her Master's feet with her kisses. She kissed and found herself sobbing.

"i will be good. I will not disobey. I swear it. I swear it, Master."

She bathed his feet with her adoration and tears and then dried his feet with her fiery hair.

Then she pressed her face to his foot and waited.

He reached down and picked her up in his arms. He cradled her to his chest. He carried her away from the crowd and into his private tent.

He laid her down on his bed.

"Rest. And remember your promise to be good. I don't want to punish you Alice. I want this to be good for us both. But I will have obedience, one way or another."

Alice nodded and let herself sleep.
 
"i will be good. I will not disobey. I swear it. I swear it, Master."

Alice sobbed as if she were a penitential young schoolgirl. Her sweet adoring kisses bathing Abdulla’s feet. The stunning young redhead washed his feet with her tears and kisses. She dried his feet with her tawny crimson hair. Both Mustafa and Lia watched with pleasure as the proud little English beauty humiliated herself in front of their Master’s court. They smiled wickedly as Alice pressed her moist ripe lips to her Master’s feet her forehead resting on the arch of his foot.


Lia flushed with barely concealed anger as Abdulla bents and swept Alice into his arms, cradled her in their strength, her head resting on his chest. He carried her away from the laughing eyes of the crowd and into his stillness of his private tent, then laid the sobbing naked beauty on his bed.

"Rest. And remember your promise to be good. I don't want to punish you Alice. I want this to be good for us both. But I will have obedience, one way or another."
Abdulla pressed a single finger to the gorgeous young redhead’s lips to still any protest or answer as she shyly nodded that she understood. He let that finger to sensually slip from Alice’s lips and slowly withdrew to allow her battered and exhausted body to rest and to heal.

Once more with his court he summoned Lia before him and waited for the caramel beauty to prostrate herself before him.

“When Miss Grayson wakes you will bath her, then you will have her dress in her own western garb. Then bring her once more to my bed. We will see how well your pet has learned her lessons……..”

He paused his dark eyes holding Lia’s captive in his unblinking gaze.

“If she fails again to please me it is you that the lash will kiss Lia.”

Now both Lia and Alice’s fate rested in weather the stunning young redhead had learned to obey her Master’s commands.
 
Alice slept deeply. She tucked her hands under her cheek. In her dreams, she was running down the hillside at her country home. She was laughing and her parents were there. The cool English breeze was in her hair and the sunshine was on her face.

Then she was snatched from her bed by Lia. Lia drug her from the bed. Before Alice could get her feet underneath her, Lia dragged her to the baths.

Lia tore her clothes from her and pushed her into the fragrant water. Lia washed her roughly. Alice didn't protest. She allowed Lia to do her worst. Lia scrubbed the welts from the whip with out any concern for her. Alice cried silently as Lia muttered in her own language.

Lia lathered Alice's hair sternly and then tugged a comb through the tangles. Some of the other hand maidens tore through Alice's luggage. The found an unspoiled dress with all of the undergarments and petticoats that went along with it.

"The master says to dress like an English girl."
 
Lia was jealous, yet she did not know who or what she was jealous of and that frustrated the young caramel beauty. She did not know if she was jealous because the Master desired the pale delicate English rose and no the wild desert flower that she was or was she jealous because the Master was taking her sweet pet to his bed. Of course the looser would be Alice.

Alice was snatched from bliss of her idealic dream dragged from her bed by Lia. Before Alice could get her feet underneath her, Lia dragged her to the baths. Lia tore her clothes from her and pushed her into the fragrant water of the bath and viciously scrubbed her until Alice’s pale alabaster skin glowed a seductive shade of pink. Her bath and grooming was an ordeal punctuated by Lia petulant silence.

"The master says to dress like an English girl."

Finally Alice was brought before her Lord and Master Abdulla in her very prim and proper white dress that covered her from her slender neck to tip of her shoes. She stood before her dark Master in all undergarments and petticoats that went along with it.

“Turn around Miss Grayson”

Abdulla commanded as he motioned for Alice to make a little pirouette as her reclined on that huge bed.

“Very Nice Miss Grayson………..dance for me my dear.”

The sultry strains of Acerbic floated through the air. Music that was more fit for a belly dancers gyration.

“Remove your clothing as you dance for me Miss Grayson I wish to see you naked again my dear and feel your moist lips as you bath my feet with your sweet kiss.”

Abdulla was pressing Alice to see if she truly had learned her lesson, and truly desired to be a A Good Girl
 
Alice stood before Abdullah as she told her to dance and remove her clothes. She took a deep breath. For a split second she considered running out of the tent and trying to escape. But she had only seen miles and miles of desert sand. She took one step. But then reality set in. They would catch her and punish her and she couldn't take another session with the lash.

So, Alice started to dance. She closed her eyes and very slowly began to undo the fastens of her gown. She unbound her hair, all to the strains of the music. She removed her dress and then her petticoats. She then danced in just her shift and bloomers. She took her time, removing each piece gracefully.

She watched Abdullah's face as she removed the last few items of clothing. Then she got to her knees and crawled to his feet. She pressed her lips to his feet.

"My master." She whispered. She hoped that her performance would buy her some time to think of what to do next.
 
Abdulla face was unreadable as he watched Alice being led in before him by Lia. With a wave of a hand he dismissed the young caramel skinned beauty as if she were nothing. He was pleased with the outfit that had been selected for his little English rose, virginal white, how charming and it suited her pale beauty. There was a moment’s hesitation and then Alice’s hips began move to the sultry music.

Abdulla smiled as Alice danced for him. Her movements had a natural sensual grace to them, a shy seductive quality that her Master found quite arousing. There was something very erotic in the way Alice shimmied out of her dress. The way her petticoats cascaded down her supple young body one after the other slowly revealing more and more of her gorgeous young body to him. He loved the way she looked in just her chemise and silk panties her long sculptured legs. Abdulla was leaning forward by the time Alice had fell to her keens, naked, then prostrated herself before him and pressed her lips to his feet and whispered;

"My master."

Abdulla extended his hand to Alice and drew her supple naked young body to his. He pressed his lips to hers his tongue slid over the sensual bow of her moist ripe lips, softly demanding entrance in to the sweet cavern of her mouth.
 
Alice relished the comfort of being in Abdullah's arms. His chest and arms were so warm and strong. She pressed herself to him and then opened her mouth to his warm, ravenous kisses.

Alice moaned into his mouth. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her skin. His hands possessing her, made her heart race.

"Master, master, master, master." She whispered over and over between his kisses. She didn't just accept his kisses, she kissed him back hungrily. She climbed into his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I am going to be very good." She whispered. She kissed his strong chest and his throat. She murmmurred against his skin.

She could feel his hardness through his clothing. She knew he was pleased.

"Tell me. Tell me how to please you."
 
Alice innocently gave herself to Abdulla after all he had promised that if she were a Good Girl she could go home. Her lips crushed to his, she eagerly returned his kiss her gorgeous young body was pressed to his as she,

"Master, master, master, master…………I am going to be very good."

Alice happily babbled as she gave his chest and his throat adoring little kisses.

Alice suddenly became very serious her soft eyes peering into her master’s

"Tell me. Tell me how to please you."

“Come straddle me my naughty little English dove.”

As Alice innocently did as he commanded Abdulla fished his ridged cock from his trousers. He hadn’t even bothered to get undressed.

“Up on your knees Miss Grayson!”

Alice could feel the velvet tip of his cock slide along her hot most labia teasing and pleasing her. But then instead of her Master pressing it to her pussy he pressed it to her the dark star of Alice’s anus.

“Come to me Miss Grayson!”

Could it truly be her Master wanted her to, to take his cock in her ass.
 
Last edited:
Alice did want to please Abdullah. She wanted to save herself from punishment. She wanted another rest on his soft bed, safe from Lia and her torments.

But Alice was not prepared for Abdullah's request. She did not know that men and women did such things.

But Alice did not want to refuse him. She did not want to face his wrath. She did not want him to send her away and turn her over to his cruel entourage.

"Master, please...." She whispered. Kissing his throat, and his collar bone.

"I am afraid, Master." She whimpered against his throat. "Please. You are so large. And I am so small there...."

She did her best to not run away, to not scream and cry. But silent tears slipped down her cheeks.
 
"Master, please...."

Abdulla loved the pure crystalline tears that slid down Alice’s flawless cheek as she gave his throat and neck adoring little kisses. He knew she feared his wrath, knew how desperately this sweet little innocent wanted to go home, and he knew that this gorgeous naïve young beauty did not realize that she would be a sex slave for the remainder of her young life.

"I am afraid, Master."

Alice whimpered as she buried her angelic face into Abdulla’s shoulder.

"Please. You are so large. And I am so small there...."

Abdulla knew that his little English dove wanted nothing more than to flee at this moment and it was only her fear of his wrath that kept her their straddling his waist with the velvet head of his cock pressed to her little virgin ass.

“Miss Grayson! Did you not promise me you would be a Good Girl that you were going to be e very good?”

Abdulla savored the fear that radiated from every pore of the trapped young beauty’s gorgeous young body as his hands and arms slowly relaxed and Alice’s own weight began to bear her down, impaling her tender anus on his impaling cock.

"Tell me. Tell me how to please you Is that not what you begged me Miss Grayson."

There was an obscene little POP as the head of her Master’s cock claimed Alice’s virgin ass. As her own lithe weight bore the hapless young beauty down on her master’s huge cock. His hips thrust up, fully impaling her on his lust for her supple young body.

He took Alice hard and fast, her racked from that gorgeous young body her first anal orgasm, a heady mixture of pointed pain and unimagined pleasure. It was only then that Abdulla’s fingers found the young beauty’s throbbing clit.

“Come to me Miss Grayson he commanded his little concubine once more.”
 
Alice whimpered and sobbed as her master fucked her ass. She felt as if she might split in two. The pain tangled with pleasure. Alice hated herself for showing Abdullah that she found pleasure in his demands.

Then his fingers. She couldn't resist his fingers. He knew just how to touch her and how to bend her to his will.

Alice shook and cried out with pleasure as Abdullah showed her over and over again that she enjoyed his touch and his control.
 
The night of lust and forbidden pleasure seemed to go, on, and on forever. Alice’s, Master took her sweet tender little tight ass several times that night. He feasted on her succulent pussy time and time again. He drew his little concubine to straddle his body her own weight bearing her down on his huge cock as he took her. But as much as Abdulla demanded from his little English Rose’s gorgeous young body, he granted her dark sensually seductive pleasure. He granted Alice such sweet dark sinful pleasure that her pious little European mind could scare believe existed until this blissful night. In the end the pale delicate beauty lay spent and exhausted in her Master’s arms. Her pale creamy ivory skin shimmering in a fine sheen of sweat.

Each night for the next fortnight Alice was brought to her Master’s bed. Each night she screamed her sinful ecstasy for all in the caravan to hear. Abdulla had decided rather that dressing her in the silks of his land he prefer Alice to wear western clothing. He loved the way it hide her stunning young body form his eyes. He loved the way when she slowly displayed her gorgeous naked body so sensually and seductively slowly as she shed each article as she stripped for him

At the end of their fortnight the caravan arrived at Abdulla’s opulent palace. For the first time in two weeks Alice was sent to the harem and from her Master’s side. As Mustafa opened the golden doors Lia was standing there her arms crossed just under her proud young breasts.

“I have missed you pet……….”

A wicked smile bowed Lia’s moist lips

“Strip and come to me my pet I wish you to make love to me once more.”
 
Alice had become comfortable and confident in her fortnight as Abdullah's special pet. He had lavished her with attention and affection. No one else had laid a hand on her and she had only seen the other hand maidens when they dropped off meals or carried in heated water for her baths.

Alice feared the harem. And it seemed she was right to be. Lia was waiting for her.



Alice looked around the harem. It was obvious that Lia was its queen. None of the other women spoke, but they were all watching her to see if she would obey Lia.

Alice entered the golden door and found an unoccupied sleeping cushion. She did not respond to Lia.

Lia stomped her foot.
"I rule the harem, the master will not rescue you here. He might come collect you when he wants to slake his lust but he doesn't care how I rule the harem. You are mine precious pet."

Lia grabbed Alice by her fiery hair and pulled her to her knees.

"You will be sorry for your insolence"
 
As Alice arrived in the inner sanctum of the harem all eyes were drawn to her lithe young body and her pale complexion. At first there where little gasp of envy at her youthful perfection, tittering little giggles at her western dress and its inability to hide her youthful figure and her sweet maidenly charms. Yet all fell silent as Lia cooed

“I have missed you pet………. strip and come to me my pet I wish you to make love to me once more.”

Each of the younger more innocent girls of the harem knew what Lia had in store for this radiant gorgeous young creature.

"I rule the harem; the master will not rescue you here. He might come collect you when he wants to slake his lust but he doesn't care how I rule the harem. You are mine precious pet."

Lia grabbed Alice by her fiery hair and pulled her to her knees.

"You will be sorry for your insolence"

Lia had snapped back Alice’s neck so the young beauty once more had to look in to her dark sadistic eyes.


“ Miss Grayson do you remember the baskets and that long night we spent together, the lover that I later brought to you and how he filled you so seductively as he claimed you Pet”


Lia bent and whispered into Alice’s’ ear of that night its horrors and her humiliating surrender to those lovers that came for her. Lia nibbled at her ear her teeth grazing the stunning young beauty’s earlobe

“Rise my pet and strip for me that bathe my feet with your adoring little kisses and then dry them with your hair Miss Grayson.”

The formality of using Alice’s sir name as her Master did left no doubt that it was a command and that Lia ruled the harem with an iron fist and all had to bend to her will or suffer the consequences.
 
Alice removed her dress, untying her bodice and then shucking it off. Then she removed her petticoats. She could feel all of the dark eyes in the harem watching her intently. She tossed the petticoats on the floor. She then tugged off her shift and stockings. She stood there in her bare skin.

But Alice didn't kneel. She couldn't make herself do it.

"Lia, can't you please toy with someone else tonight? I am hot and tired from the journey and I haven't been alone in weeks."

Lia stood before her incredulous. The other women began to snicker. Their laughter made Lia get even angrier.

"Slut!" Lia slapped Alice hard enough to knock her to the floor.

Alice mewled softly from the cool tile floor.

"Bitch" Alice spat.

The room got silent and Lia got down on her knees.

"You will be so very sorry, Miss Grayson."

She dragged Alice to her own bed by her hair. Lia's jaw was set hard.
 
All eyes were on the pale English beauty as she stripped for Lia. Dark eyes of caramel beauties drinking in Alice’s pale creamy ivory perfection each girl desiring to take this sweet English beauty as theirs but Lia had claimed her and none would risk Lia’s wrath.

"Lia, can't you please toy with someone else tonight? I am hot and tired from the journey and I haven't been alone in weeks."

There was an imperious condescending note in Alice’s sweet young voice as if she were taking to an inferior.

“Slut”

Lia hissed at Alice.


"Bitch"


Alice spat back without thinking. Almost at once she must have realized the terrible mistake she had made as there was a deathly, deafening, silence in the harem now.


"You will be so very sorry, Miss Grayson."


Lia curly dragged Alice kicking and screaming to her own bed by luxurious silken hair. Lia's jaw was set hard and her dark brown eyes held a cold fury in their clear depths.

“Bind the proud little English bitch spread-eagled. It seems she must be reminded as to what her place here truly is.”

Many dark caramel hands reached for Alice eager to do the Mistress’s biding eager to feel the soft pale beauty of the girl’s creamy soft velvet skin, and eager to take the most indecent liberties with her soft supple young body as they bound her as Lia desired. Fingers grazed the soft pink folds of Alice’s labia, they slipped with in her chaste young body to see how delightfully tight she was. Other fingers pressed pass the dark star of Alice’s nearly virgin ass.

“You do remember the night in my tent don’t you Miss Grayson”


Lia opened the first of many little baskets.
 
"Please. Not the baskets. " Alice whimpered. Her face flushing with shame and terror.

The women who were binding her just giggled. One of them held Alice's breast in her hand feeling its heft.

"Small" she said with a frown.

Another woman tugged on Alice's hair, watching the curls spring back.

"Ugly". She said harshly.


Lia knelt down by Alice's face. Then Lia kissed her hard, biting her mouth.

"He will tire of you. He will get another exotic beauty as a gift or he will buy her like he bought you. But he will tire of you. "

Lia straddled Alice's hips. Alice struggled but it was fruitless. Lia had her powerless and much to Alice's shame, she could feel her body reacting to Lia's touch.
 
"Please. Not the baskets. “

Alice whimpered as the memories of that night and the horrors came frighten back to her tortured young mind. Even now she could not face what Lia had done to her or how she so wantonly gave herself to that horror in the end.

"Small"

One caramel beauty laughed as she cruelly pinched and tugged at poor sweet Alice’s nipples.

"Ugly"

Another hissed and yet as her fingers curled into Alice’s luxurious tawny copper mane the envy was obvious in her eyes.

Lia claimed Alice’s sweet mouth in a sinful lover’s kiss. Her dark eyes held the young beauty’s captive in her gaze.

"He will tire of you. He will get another exotic beauty as a gift or he will buy her like he bought you. But he will tire of you. "

Lia’s lips sensually brushed the girl’s as she spoke. Again he kissed Alice as if she were her lover as she swung a shapely leg over the bound young beauty to straddle her, her own naked pussy pressed to Alice’s naked flesh.

“Bring me the clamps!”

Lia commanded. Soon three vicious little golden clamps dangled before Alice’s tear shimmering eyes connected with finely wrought delicate golden chains. Lia bent her head and seductively suckled Alice’s right nipple till it was a hard peeked little nub crowning her puffy dusky pink areola. Then as her eyes held Alice’s soft emerald green eyes that vicious clamp bit into the girl’s aroused nipple and Alice had no doubt as to where the second clamp would go.
 
Alice whimpered when the clamps closed on her nipples, but the clamp on her clit made her scream. Her body arched up from her bonds.

One of the women took a silken veil and used it to gag Alice.

Lia flicked her fingertips against Alice's clit.

Alice bucked and moaned and strained but Lia didn't stop. She kept Alice on the edge of pleasure.

Then when Alice was shaking with need, Lia spanked her sex, hard.

Again and again

Alice's eyes were wide and wild


She climaxed with force and flooded Lia's fingers.

"Little slut." Lia spat, wiping her wet fingers on Lia's face.
 
Back
Top