The KISSING thread........

Another great kiss memory: when I was 13, (a few months after I got my first kiss), on the last day of summer camp I saw an older girl crying. Her lips were very pink and swollen and she had a faraway look in her eyes. One of the other kids told me her lips looked like that from kissing her boyfriend good-bye for so long, and seem scandalized. There was something about the way she looked, standing there in the forest mist, so pensive, soft-eyed and soft-lipped, that arrested me. I watched her for the longest time, wondering how she felt, what it would be like, thinking how beautiful she looked, and how much I wanted to be like her.

Years later, during our first year of marriage, my lips felt sore in a good way, and in the mirror I saw that they looked the same as hers had that day. I touched them gently, smiling to myself, that same faraway look in my eye.

The smile hurt, and curious, I moved my mouth in different ways to figure out why. Not only were my lips swollen from kissing, but my jaw hurt from smiling so much. My husband's lips looked like mine, and as he took my hand and looked shyly but deeply into my eyes, he told me his jaw ached for the same reason. We did all that silly kid stuff, trying not to smile, not able to help it, making each other laugh.

PW, I've been in somewhat the same situation as you -- and it can be done! My dh is the best non-french kisser I've ever come across, with wonderful curvy, soft lips -- in a category of his own. But we really had to work on the deep tongue kisses at they weren't his thing but were mine. (I like ALL kinds of kisses; from tender, stirring, fragrant nuzzles that barely brush you, all the way to deep, hard, sucking, hickey bites on the back of the neck.)

Btw, how did you manage to get your img setting enabled so that you could attach that cartoon quiz thing to your sig? When I tried it, all I got were letters and on my profile page it doesn't allow me to turn the img function on. Anyone know?

Mmmmm...kisses...

The kind of slow, soft kiss that makes my heart pound...then we both start to breathe a little harder, and I feel his lips tremble just a bit, betraying what he really feels, right before he deepens the touch...the slickness of his mouth makes my knees weak, and especially if he moans a little, telling me how much he likes it...the feeling of my heart racing, my body awakening, the pressure in my veins rising as he runs his hand into my hair...tilts my head back...and this time when he kisses me it isn't something so sweet and gentle, but a claiming, a taking...a stamp of possession that says if I like this, imagine how much I'm going to like everything else...and at that point my whole body gives in, I feel that delicious spiral of pleasure run through my limbs, and I know that whatever comes next will be memorable, but not as memorable as that moment when he told me what he would do to me...and he didn't use words.

*sigh*

S.

My preference is for kisses that take my breath way...where I can taste her desire, hear her need in her breathing, and feel her heat as she presses her body against mine. For openers. :rose:

firefighter02 said:
*blush* Oh my......I gotta quit reading Sheaths posts before bedtime....now I'll be "UP" for a while :D

Oh, I could write more...that's just the tip of the...ummm...iceberg.

S.

firefighter02 said:
Iceberg? OMG... *bows down* I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!

FF, she's a trained professional. The rest of us are advised to not try this at home. ;)

midwestyankee said:
FF, she's a trained professional. The rest of us are advised to not try this at home. ;)

Oh, by all means, do try it at home! And feel completely free to hold me responsible for whatever happens. :devil:

S.

I think you are right Yank! Maybe I should stick with saving cats stuck in trees and squirting my hose on the hot stuff. ;)

sheath said:
Oh, by all means, do try it at home! And feel completely free to hold me responsible for whatever happens. :devil:

S.
And how will you uphold your responsibility if nothing happens? :(

midwestyankee said:
And how will you uphold your responsibility if nothing happens? :(

I've been told I have a voice perfect for phone sex. ;)

And if all else fails, I can always write another story to help the situation along.

S.

It's not like you've never written a hot as hell story before.

FF, just try to avoid putting out the monitor with your hose.

Then you'd have to wait to see what more fun stuff happens on lit.

I love those passionate, I have to have you right now or I'm gonna die so I'm shoving you against the wall and kissing you madly type kisses.

We haven't kissed slowly and tenderly in a long time.

I miss that.

I also miss those dry lipped but so amazingly soft kisses.

*sigh*

I'm going to kiss him a lot tonight. Kisses are therapeutic.

Ang

sheath said:
I've been told I have a voice perfect for phone sex. ;)

And if all else fails, I can always write another story to help the situation along.

S.

That's odd. I've been told the same thing. :rose:

i can cum from having my neck kissed.... i love to snog... its truly great.... recently started seeing a younger man who kisses me for ages... am always really wet after!

Kissing is so important. My wife stopped kissing during our love making because she didnt think it was important.
Well i just found someone else to kiss me then. Now she cant stop kissing me.
But now it is too late.

on the neck!

getting a kiss on the neck, or ear, makes me wet in seconds! i just feel like completely melting away... mmmm. i love lots of smaller kisses on the mouth too.

Re: on the neck!

shy little fairy said:
getting a kiss on the neck, or ear, makes me wet in seconds! i just feel like completely melting away... mmmm. i love lots of smaller kisses on the mouth too.

the neck is one of the most under rated hot spots mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BACK of the neck, on those little hairs, along the delicate tendons, kisses soft as fire give me chills and goosebumps up and down my spine... and then settle in up against me, open your mouth, make those kisses more wet-lipped, a little bit of teeth just grazing, your body pressed warm and hard against my back I press back up against you... and you nuzzle along the sides, find just the right places to bite, teeth and tongue in the hollows under my ears -- and the best -- those deeper hollows just past the muscles, under my hair, your fingers running through my hair then holding me still as you grab on with your teeth and suckle, biting sucking, pressing me deep into your body with your other arm so we both moan.... thank you for last night, B.

Phoenix Stone said:
BACK of the neck, on those little hairs, along the delicate tendons, kisses soft as fire give me chills and goosebumps up and down my spine... and then settle in up against me, open your mouth, make those kisses more wet-lipped, a little bit of teeth just grazing, your body pressed warm and hard against my back I press back up against you... and you nuzzle along the sides, find just the right places to bite, teeth and tongue in the hollows under my ears -- and the best -- those deeper hollows just past the muscles, under my hair, your fingers running through my hair then holding me still as you grab on with your teeth and suckle, biting sucking, pressing me deep into your body with your other arm so we both moan.... thank you for last night, B.
don't think that was meant for me.... but wow sounds like some had a sexy night

I love kissing and unfortunately, just don't get enough of it. I'm extremely oral in general, but there's somethingabout kissing... from the soft pecks to deep, tongue searching, hot steamy kisses, anywhere on the body... they're all great!;)

Re: Re: on the neck!

PrincessHoney said:
the neck is one of the most under rated hot spots

Oh, I agree.

You can be kissed by an utter stranger on the cheek, the back of your hand, or even your forehead. Your lips can recieve the sweetest little smoochies from a child, but only a lover is ever offered the graceful and tender curve of your neck.

Re: Re: Re: on the neck!

tendril said:
Oh, I agree.

You can be kissed by an utter stranger on the cheek, the back of your hand, or even your forehead. Your lips can recieve the sweetest little smoochies from a child, but only a lover is ever offered the graceful and tender curve of your neck.
Kissing between the legs is very intimate, too...;)

Back