Missionary Position

:rolleyes:
Like that. See it?

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bb59_f-maxage-0.gif

Yes, this position is very underrated. Great sex is a mixture of various positions and passion.

I love the missionary position, I love wrapping my legs around him as he pumps deeper, staring into his eyes.

Missionary is indeed, very underrated, though cowgirl comes close as the best position.

Yes!!!

You can also watch the TV, and he won't know it.

I dated a Canadian chick. We were watching an Oilers/Flames hockey game. We started getting frisky between periods. I am pounding away getting into it and the next thing I heard was her screaming at the TV "That's not a fucking penalty..."

I guess I wasn't as good as I thought:D

I dated a Canadian chick. We were watching an Oilers/Flames hockey game. We started getting frisky between periods. I am pounding away getting into it and the next thing I heard was her screaming at the TV "That's not a fucking penalty..."

It was hockey!

Stand-up doggy is the best because it gets you an orgasm AND a total body workout.

Also, that ass is right there to be smacked.

Am I the only one that thinks missionary is the most underrated sex position out there? Maybe I'm boring and vanilla, but it's definitely in my top two- it just hits the right spots! You can use your hands to touch his arms, his chest, his hair, and you can also touch yourself in most places. Plus, he can see you and you can see him (which is usually a good thing). He can lift himself up high so you can see or he can can press himself down on you, holding you underneath him as he grinds himself into you. You can lift your legs up to let him in deeper, you can wrap your legs around him, he can grab you anywhere he wants... I could go on!

But my main point is I feel like this position gets overlooked in fantasies, when in my opinion, it's one of the best!

Anyone else feel this way?
I tend to prefer woman on top because that position leaves my hands free :)

Ahahahahahahaha! :D

I missed the Book of Mormon Missionary Positions the first time around.

I do so enjoy standard missionary, with him on top. Mmmmm.

Well I was born an original sinner
I was born from original sin
And if I had a dollar bill for all the things I've done
There'd be a mountain of money piled up to my chin

I'm kinda surprised it took this long for someone to say it.

Sounds like my type of woman... and you could have fucked her harder and called it roughing, slapped your cock on her cheeks or tits and called it high sticking or fucked her hard against a wall from behind and called it boarding

As for missionary, it's my favorite because I can look into her eyes, see the look of pleasure on her face, kiss her and my cock was designed for missionary

Never fuck a Canadian during the Stanley Cup playoffs. 'nuff said.

Sex is a misdemeanor; the more I miss, the meaner I get. But sex is addictive; love is the drug, and I need to score. Missionary sex? Priest sex? Rabbi sex? Guru sex? Gee, you ARE you! Treat every fuck like a holy ritual, no matter the position. You can pray while doggy-pounding her anxious ass just as well as when you're 69ing. Just mumble.

Am I the only one that thinks missionary is the most underrated sex position out there? Maybe I'm boring and vanilla, but it's definitely in my top two- it just hits the right spots! You can use your hands to touch his arms, his chest, his hair, and you can also touch yourself in most places. Plus, he can see you and you can see him (which is usually a good thing). He can lift himself up high so you can see or he can can press himself down on you, holding you underneath him as he grinds himself into you. You can lift your legs up to let him in deeper, you can wrap your legs around him, he can grab you anywhere he wants... I could go on!

But my main point is I feel like this position gets overlooked in fantasies, when in my opinion, it's one of the best!

Anyone else feel this way?

I reallly love it too. :kiss:

Back