The Witness (Closed)

AmbrosiaCaress

Phoenix Rising!!!
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Posts
4,658
This story is Closed for Evolutions and Myself... Enjoy...
-------------------------------------------------------------------

She had been in the wrong place, at the wrong time. Well, it really wasn't the wrong place, she lived here. But it most definitely was the wrong time. More than once, she wished she had never been there. More than once, she wished it was all just a nightmare she could awaken from. More than once, she wished it was a movie she was watching. The wrong place at the wrong time sounded like a Hitchcock movie title, that was for sure. And what had happened, could have been an Hitchcock movie!

It had all started so innocently.

Samantha stepped out onto her balcony. It had been a long night at the Presidential Ball. A night of dancing. A night of good food and fine wine. A night to mix and mingle with the various dignitaries that always populated such an event. And she had met her share, she had attended enough of these types of parties. This particular night, she had met Senators, Congressmen, Armed Service Generals and Colonels. It had been an exciting, fun filled, and quite a wonderful night for the 21 year old, but now it had come to an end. She was tired, and was happy to allow a certain General to escort her to her Penthouse, less than a mile away. He spoke of his adventures, told her of his travels to far away countries and lifestyles. Recalled his encounters in war and peace, and even boasted of his piloting days. Samantha listened and in fact, was genuinely interested. He was a handsome, engaging man, this General, even if he was too old for her. But someday she wanted to travel. Out of New York. She wanted to see those other countries, lifestyles, people. She wanted to experience some of the life he now spoke about.

But for this night, her traveling was limited to the walk to her Penthouse, with the General at her side.

He was pouring her a drink, a nightcap, and she had stepped out onto the balcony for a breath of fresh air. Her Penthouse overlooked the grand expanse of Central Park. The most beautiful park in the midst of the most beautiful city in the world. At least to Samantha. She loved New York. She fell in love the moment she had stepped off the plane, when she was nothing but a child. That love had never faded. In fact, she loved New York more now than she ever had.

This particular night was warm, clear, a beautiful summer night in New York. Her view, was one of most spectacular in the city. She was only on the 25th floor, of course that being the top floor. She liked being able to see Central Park and beyond so easily. High enough for the gorgeous view, yet she could still the people.... could still watch the world go by, something she very much enjoyed doing. As Samantha stood on her balcony, enjoying the beautiful summer evening, awaiting her nightcap, she heard something. And she heard it clearly. It took her only a second to follow the sound, peering down onto the balcony that was below and to the right of hers... It happened so fast, yet so agonizingly slow... A woman, a man. He was strangling her, she was vainly trying fight, to scratch his eyes, face, anything. Another man suddenly appeared on the balcony.. A gun lifted, and Samantha saw the small flash as the shot, silenced, entered the woman's left eye. She never even had time to gasp, before she fell over dead. The men stepped back, talking to each other, then one with the gun obviously admonishing the one who had tried to strangle the woman.. Samantha couldn't hear what was said, but even if she could, more than likely it never would have registered, due to the sudden shock that overtook her. She had gotten a good look at the dead woman. A really good look. And that dead woman was the President, yes the President of the United States. Samantha had heard that she had attended the Ball, a gala event held in her honor, but she had not seen her among the crowd. Then... why was she, the President, here, in her Penthouse complex?? And what... just happened?

What Sam did not know was that the President had been lured to that Suite, by people she had trusted.

Samantha slapped her hand over her mouth to silence her own scream, but, it was too late. The men looked up, hearing something, sensing something. She managed to get a very good look at them, and they at her, before she ran back into her Penthouse.

The General did not quite understand or believe what she was suddenly babbling about. He had enjoyed a bit more wine, among other beverages that night, than Samantha had. And was almost giddy at the possibility of bedding a stunningly beautiful 21 year old. And beautiful she was, with her wild mane of ebon black hair, neatly pulled back into a long braid this particular night, and her equally dark eyes. She was slender, with long legs, and the smoothest skin, a shade dark, as if she had been in the sun for the day.



So to say he was distracted was an understatement. But Sam managed to convince him to call the police.

The Body was found, the body of the first female President of the United States. And Samantha, well, she was whisked away. A Witness, the only Witness, to the murder of the century.

"The only Witness to the assassination of Madam President, a socialite, Samantha Anne Jonah, daughter of the late oil tycoon, Earl Jonah." the newscasters blathered and intoned, on and on. "Where is she? What did she see? And who is this Witness? What do we know about her?" "Samantha Jonah, party girl, now the most important person in the United States at this moment" On and on it went... for months..

And for months, Samantha was kept under lock and key. Hidden. Protected. Her description had helped catch both Killers...which lead to the man who had funded the Assassination. Then, there was the Trial, the Trial of the Century, of the millenium. The only problem was, these Killers had connections. Important connections. Once she came out into the open for the trial, her life, as she knew it, would be over. The Judge, that very Judge for that trial, was part of the network of connections that the Killers and those that funded and supported them had. Some said it was a Government assassination, to silence a powerful Woman that none could control. And these people, the connections that is, the ones who had the President killed, had never thought this would be brought to trial. The girl would never testify. But they realized, they should have killed her, Samantha that is. But, even tho there were many corrupt "connections" in this particular case, there were also honest people. And the group of cops charged with keeping her safe, were honest. At least for the moment. That could always ... change...

But none of this mattered not to Samantha. In fact, she was woefully unaware of just what kind of corruption she had managed to become involved in. To her, only her life mattered and she knew that was in danger. No one could be trusted anymore. No one. And Samantha knew that.

The General who had escorted her that night, was found dead in his home. It looked like a suicide, the gun placed in his mouth, the back of his head blown off. It was only a matter of time before they got to her... The Police couldn't keep her safe. Not anymore. They, whoever they were... were coming for her, and she knew it. The closer the Trial came, the more dangerous it was for her.... She had to get away... as far away as she could... from the Government, from the Police, from New York, from the Killers...

She didn't know what to do.. where to go...who to trust. So she left, sneaking out of the safe house in the dead of night. She took nothing, except the clothes on her back, and the money, a considerable sum, that she withdrew from her bank account at first light that morning. Samantha left the City she loved.... New York... taking the first flight she could, under another name, paying in cash, hoping no one would recognize her this early morning. Most of the published pictures of the Witness, were her at the Ball, or at another event, usually in a gown of some sort, she all "glammed" up for said event. This particular morning, Sam was in jeans, a white tee, and no makeup, hair pulled up and a baseball cap, NY Yankees to be specific. She did not arouse any suspician. She booked the first flight to the furthest place she could think of... Tahiti.. an island paradise.

It took nearly a day to get there. A long, long flight indeed. By the time she arrived, it felt like she had been on that plane for a week. Securing a hotel was... challenging. She refused to use her credit card. In order to get the cabana she wanted, the one on the end, with the beach licking at the front door, she had to talk to the Manager and pay in cash. He was a bit suspicious, but she explained about her abusive relationship, a lie of course, and how she had to "get away"... He had a daughter almost her age. He understood. She paid for 6 months up front. "Thank you, Sir"... "My pleasure, Miss Kellard.." Sam was smart enough to NOT give her real last name. She had come up with that last name when she ate a bowl of Kellog's Corn Flakes on the flight to Tahiti.

And thank goodness, Tahiti was far enough removed that even the story of the President of the United States assissnation, and trial, and Witness, was NOT front page news. In fact, it was buried deeply in the caverns of the news, hardly even mentioned. In Tahiti, it was the weather and all that touristy type stuff that dominated the news, of course.

And now... 3 quiet months later... Samantha Kellard had lived a quiet life. She had even made a couple friends, a couple of the girls who worked as maids at the luxury resort where she was living. "I'll have to think of getting my own place soon" she told herself this particular morning, as she headed to the marketplace. She needed to buy a birthday present for her friend, Sanja, whose party she was going to that night on the beach. Beach bonfires were always so much fun......
 
Last edited:
Everything had been planned perfectly, the planning itself had been in the works for months. The sad truth of the world was if powerful men want you out of the way, they'll find a way to do it even if that means you are the first female president of the United States. The Madam President had won by a landslide, her liberal views were just centered enough to win her the votes of the mainstream and undecided voters. She had promised to unite the country, had talked about how she would deal with immigration, the widening wealth gap in the country, the way she would close the loopholes in the banking and investment industry. It was a lot of very big talk, the kind of talk that would have a lot of very wealthy men losing a lot of money. The only problem was it wasn't enough to kill the person, it was the idea that needed to change. She had been the president for a whole year and her agenda had already been set forth, if something were to happen to her it would no doubt rally the country to the democratic side, and her bills would be passed through the government without any opposition. No.. It would require a grander plan. The conspiracy so to speak had started shortly after she had been sworn in, the only thing they were lacking was a real direction. That direction finally revealed itself in the form of the vice president. Joseph Walker was an ambitious man, and while he believed in the ideals he had fought for during the campaign trail, what he desired more than anything was power. He knew that when the Madam President's term was up he would help her get re elected, after her second term he could ride the waves of her approval ratings and win his own presidency. The only problem was that it would take him close to 8 years to fulfill his goal of being president.

Vice President Walker was approached two months into the Madam President's presidency. At first he was weary given the fact that he was being wooed by someone from the other side of the isle. It was all done very discreetly, and these men of power had their ways of letting Walker know that they could very easily deliver on their promise. They could get him to take the role of president, and while Walker might not have been the most cunning man he was intelligent enough to know what would happen to the Madam President. He would get the presidency, and while he could work on his own agenda, his price would be to make sure certain 'interests' remained unhindered. Off shore drilling for example. It was a proposition that Walker should have flat out refused, hell he shouldn't have even considered it, let alone ACCEPT within the first month of being approached. Very quickly Walker had shown these men within the shadows what kind of man he really was. There was nothing more despicable than a man who was willing to sell out his own ideals for a little more money and power. Of course it really didn't matter what kind of man Walker was, as long as everyone perceived him as a just and moral democratic candidate.. That is to say as moral and just as any politician can be...

Walker was the most important part of the plan, and once his 'position' was secure the conspirators moved onto the next phase of their plan, working to cover as many variables as possible, and once all that was set they moved in for the main course. The plan was to have two men waiting in the room that the Madam President was residing in, since she was a woman who liked her privacy it was only a formality to wait for the right time. If all went according to plan the Madam President's death would remain a mystery, the escape plan was all worked out, the perps would never be identified, and the trail itself would lead all around the world, from religious extremists to to foreign superpowers like Russia, nations that would benefit from the death of the Madam President. Unfortunately even the best laid plans never go according to plan. Once the assault itself began the Madam President had managed to fight her way onto the balcony, and though their 'mission' was accomplished, it hadn't been done flawlessly. Samantha had witnessed almost everything, and worst of all THEY had seen her. Things unraveled very quickly after that point. Samantha's description of the assassins had seen to it that they were rounded up before the contingency plan could be taken into motion. Of course once they were captured it seemed everyone's necks were on the line. They group of conspirators were powerful and coldblooded men however even they couldn't survive after being convicted of the worst crime in recent history.

The most convenient option would have been to kill off the assassins, and while that sounded reasonable, in reality that would only draw more attention to the assassination of the century. It would lead to more questions, more investigations.. The kind of attention no one wanted. The two assassins were also smart enough to keep their mouths shut as they knew their only salvation was the men who had hired them in the first place. The conspirators all concluded that the safest way to defuse the situation was to somehow make sure that the assassins were found innocent. After all they were in America, and in America everyone was entitled to a fair trial. Once the investigation started it seemed a bipartisan effort to make sure justice was served, little did the country know that that would never happen. The General was the first to go, he claimed to not have seen anything, but they couldn't be sure. Either way the fact that he had been in the same room as Samantha had put a huge target on his back. The General's suicide was ill timed however the country seemed to buy it, and what Samantha didn't know was that they couldn't simply kill her off.. At least not publicly anyway. The troubled General committing suicide? Yeah.. It happens.. But the only witness to the murder of the president following suit? No one would believe that, and what Samantha might not have realized at that time was that the 'suicide' of the General was a direct message to her. Unfortunately for Samantha she fell right into the trap and fled from the country. She had disappeared into the world of her own accord, that is something that no one person could be blamed for, not only did it make her look guilty but it finally gave the conspirators their window to make sure Samantha is never found...

It was at that point that Judge Randall Hamilton came into the picture. While Vice President Walker could simply be categorized as a man who was too greedy for his own good.. Randall was in a league of his own. He was a man of 42, and a man who was very deeply intrenched in the conspiracy to have the Madam President killed. Randall was a man who had sold his soul to the devil a long long long time ago. At a very young age he had realized the difference between money and power. Money came and went, as did wealth.. Power however was an investment that ran through everything, power was the lifeline between everything. He had never personally gotten his hands dirty, however he had destroyed more lives than most would imagine, and most of them were for causes that were far from noble. His daughter Bethany had just turned 13 when she first started to get interest from a particular boy. The one thing that was pure in Randall's life was his daughter, and he had worked damn hard to make sure she stayed that way. She had brought the boy to their home once... Once.. Shortly after Randall used his connections to make sure that both of the boy's parents lost their job. The ramifications of the scandal saw to it that they lost almost all their money. They were forced to withdraw their son from the luxurious private school that they had him in, they moved out of the state and Bethany never heard from that kid ever again. Of course Bethany was never wise to any of what had happened, to her it was simply a boy she liked who had to move away because of his parents. That might have been the first time Randall had interfered in his daughter's life to keep her on track, but it certainly wasn't the last. Throughout the years he had kept his daughter close, making sure she got the most out of her childhood. Not in the way that most children did however.

Randall made sure that his daughter was on the top of her classes, she had two tutors, not to mention she was a gymnast and played tennis to keep in shape. She was the joy and pride of his life, and though by no means did he deserve such a glowing light in his life, it was the one selfishness that he allowed himself. Shielding her from the cruel world, even shielding her from his own dark and twisted deeds.

There was never supposed to be a trial, though Randall was very quickly 'selected' as the Judge. That of course was long before the General's 'suicide' and during that time Randall made himself very familiar with Samantha Anne Jonah. She was the same age as his daughter, and as he looked through her history it was amazing to him how similar the girl was to his daughter. Not in looks, though they were both attractive girls, but more in the lives they had led. Samantha also came from a family of wealth, and just like his daughter, Samantha had gone to the best private school where she had gotten the best education, her grades were on par with his own daughter's. The biggest difference being she had lost her only parent a few years back, which led her to inheriting the entire fortune of her father. So of course when she ran the first thing Randall did is freeze all of her assets. Legally it was a sound decision, the girl could have been dead, she could have been kidnapped, she could have run away, or she could somehow be involved in the assassination of the president. The reason behind his action was to snip away all of the girl's resources. However as she had fled she had done so with a decent chunk of cash.

Samantha was essentially in the wind, they had no idea where she was. Under normal circumstances the 'suspects' would be released as the prosecution's star witness had simply vanished. However that particular case was different. The two assassins were kept locked up, another fact that made the conspirators nervous. The longer they remained locked up, the better chance there was that one, or both would cut a deal. The trial was postponed, first days passed, then weeks, and finally months. It seemed that Samantha would never be found, certain interests groups were already starting to clamor for the release of the two 'suspects' being held without a real reason. In the backdrop of everything going on was Walker being sworn in as president and sure enough one of the first few official speeches he made as president started off with "My fellow Americans" and ended with "That is why we owe it to our former Madam President to make sure the causes she fought so valiantly for accomplished in the manner that she was accustomed to. It is very important we pass the bills that she wanted passed, now however is not the time for such action. The nation needs to heal, and then together.. We will move forward.." The guy might have been a puppet, but he was a damn good one. Not only that but the man now was the president, even the conspirators had to give him a little more respect because if Walker went down, he was the kind of man who would grudgingly take everyone down with him.



Slowly enough the world started to move on, and even though Samantha's face was on the covers and news bulletins as much as the Madam president's at one stage, the world seemed to have a very short attention span, and soon enough even the worlds most famous missing person was forgotten. It was a stressful time, and during those first few months a lot of people were walking on eggshells, and after almost 3 months it looked as if the two assassin's would be set free. Everyone let out a sigh of relief, to celebrate Randall decided to take his wife on vacation. He had originally wanted to take their daughter with him however she had flown to Italy for some charitable cause. Randall had compromised with his daughter that she would at least fly out to Tahiti for at least a week so they could spend some time together as a family.

Tahiti was like a slice of paradise on its own, however it was truly something else if you had wealth to broaden that experience. The villa that Randall was rending was on the beach, along with other properties that wealthy foreigners would rent throughout the year. It was early in the evening as Randal made his way up to his wife who was in the bedroom. He wrapped his arms around her waist, his lips every so gently pressing against her neck as he gave her a soft kiss "MMmm Mary... Now.. This.. Is a vacation hmm?" he whispered to her. Mary let her neck fall back onto his shoulder and gave an affirmative "Mmmmmhmmmm" as she fell into his arms. At least she did before she felt the erection that was forming and starting to dig against her. She jumped slightly and pulled away from his arms "Jesus Randy... Really? We're not kids anymore!" she huffed. It was a bit of an overreaction however her feelings were something that she'd made known plenty of times in the past. Mary had gone thorough menopause about two years ago and since then her sex drive had dropped down to zero. "Goddammit Mary.. This isn't how a damn marriage works!" He opened his mouth to add something though had second thoughts. "You know what? Fine.. You enjoy our vacation Mary.." Randall almost growled at her as he turned and started to walk out. Mary called out from behind him "Randy.. Don't be like that.. Where are you going?" To which he replied "OUT!" Without turning to look back as he slammed the bedroom door shut behind him.

He got a cold beer from the refrigerator and made his way onto the beach. The sun had already set though there was still light. Randall had no idea where he was going, he just needed to get the fuck away from the villa for a few hours. While Randall was a cold and cruel man, he had tried to shield both his daughter and his wife from who he really was, and as a result Randall had even stayed faithful throughout the years, something that he was starting to realize had been a mistake. At one stage he had loved his wife more than anything, and a part of him would always care for her.. However she couldn't quite be what he needed her to be. All these thoughts mixed in with his sexual frustrations as he continued to walk along the beach line. What he needed was just to cool off.. Of course he still loved his wife.. What was happening wasn't her fault. He'd most likely go back and apologize, and the two would make up and sadly sex would not be a part of that equation.

As Randall got a little further he noticed some kind of party going on. There was a huge bonfire with loud music and as he approached he could already see the outlines of young women dancing to the tune. "Eye candy never hurt anyone" He said to himself as he drank down more of his beer. The area was very nicely lit up and someone had even strung up what looked like bright Christmas lights. While he wasn't the kind of man that strayed from his marital vows, it didn't stop him from flirting, and he was never above using his power to get attention. He was coming up on the bonfire when a burst of laughter caught his attention. It sounded like a young woman, and as he laid his yes on her he stopped dead in his tracks. His right hand twitched and as it did the bottle slipped from his hand, clipping his toe "Fuck me!" Randall said under his breath as he came back to reality.. 'No.. It can't be her... This.. It can't be' he thought to himself. She still hadn't noticed him and remained preoccupied with her friends. He took a few steps back though remained close. He could hear the girls talking, when she spoke her voice was very distinctive, three months had passed and she hadn't even tried to lose her New York accent.. It was her alright..

His first thought was to get in touch with his contacts, by tomorrow he could have someone out on the plane and by the end of that vary day she would be gone... REALLY be gone. Though as he watched her he couldn't stop staring at her body. She was 21 years old he knew that much.. He also knew just how preoccupied she had been with her studies as well as the various other responsibilities her father had thrown on her shoulders. She might have had a love life, and there was also a very realistic possibility that she wasn't a virgin. Though he also knew that whatever sexual experience she had must have been little if any. No one knew where she was, the world had stopped looking for her. The suspects in the assassination had been released. For the time being she posed no immediate threat.. However the girl was still in hiding.. She knew what was at stake. He made up his mind right there that he wouldn't have her killed... At least.. Not right now anyway. Though what he needed to do was inform the others of what was going on. There was one thing men in his position didn't do, and that is keep the others in the dark. If he held this bit of information from them, and it came to light later, it could very easily cost him his own life. "Wrong place... Wrong time..." He said to himself as he turned and jogged back to the villa. He rushed into the house, leaving the front door open, he hastily barged into the bedroom, Mary was just about to fall asleep when he'd barged in "JEEZ!! Randy??" She groaned as she started to sit up. Randall ignored her as he went straight to his suitcase "Where is it.. Where is it..." he muttered to himself. Mary asked "Where is what?" Randall didn't respond as he pulled out the prepaid phone. He tucked it into the pocket of his shorts as he turned to his wife "Nothing. Go back to sleep I have work to do. I won't be back till late!" he said to her in the same tone he had used many times in the past. "Randy? Really? This.. Really needs to stop, we're on vacation for Christ sake!" she whined.

Randal didn't respond as he exited the villa and made his way back onto the beach, walking in the opposite direction from the beach party. He hastily dialed a number and waited as it rang. "Come on.. Pick up.. Pick up.." He muttered to himself. He called the number three times without getting an answer. Finally he called Walker on his personal line. "Hello?" Walker answered. "Walker.. Pick up the damn phone!" Randall said through gritted teeth. "Hamilton? Are you drunk? I DID pick up the phone" Walker said in a slightly irritated tone as it had been a long time since someone had spoken to him like that. "The burner phone, find a quiet spot and pick up the phone. You know what this is about" Before anything else could be said Walker hung up, and when Randal called the other number a few minutes later, Walker picked up on the first ring.

Randal spent the next 20 minutes explaining to him who he had found, and what that meant. Walker's first reaction was also to have the girl disappear, to have her really disappear. Randall however was quick to persuade him otherwise. They had won, the case against the assassins had dissolved, even if Samantha reappeared her credibility would be shot, not to mention the prosecution would never be able to compile a case again let alone track down the two suspects. However... If they attempt to get 'rid' of Samantha and something else went wrong, it would draw even more attention towards the conspiracy that had been at work. Walker didn't like it and thought the idea was far too risky, however Randall convinced Walker that he could 'handle' little miss Samantha as long as Walker could make certain arrangements on his end. Walker told Randal to give him at least half an hour, during which Walker contacted the other members of the conspiracy. In the end they agreed if Randall could resolve the situation his way it would close the matter for good and they wouldn't have to worry about Samantha at all. A half hour later Randall got the call and was told that the 'circle' was on board. "Alright.. I'll call you back in a few days after making an assessment." He said before hanging up, which basically meant he would see if he could get Samantha to co operate or not. If he couldn't.. Well.. Then Samantha really would disappear for good.

He switched directions and started to walk back to the bonfire, even if Samantha wasn't there it would have been very easy to track her down. The girl had looked comfortable, as if she'd settled into her new lie of a life. As he got back he saw that some of the crowd had dispersed and Samantha was left with just one friend who she was conversing with. He kept his distance until Samantha broke off from her friend. She had what looked like a glass in her hand, though he couldn't tell if the beverage was alcoholic or not. She made her way towards the beach to where the waves would just touch her feet as they washed up onto the sand. Randall waited till she'd moved away from the scattered crowd before he started jogging towards her, he slowed down as he made his approach, and just as he got behind her he wrapped his arm around her bare, yet firm hip. He pulled her close and said in a low voice "Samantha.." Though she might not have recognized his voice she could have guessed it was someone who knew her as it seemed that she was using her same first name. He'd heard one of the girls call her as Samantha.. She might have been foolish enough to use her first name, but even someone like Samantha would be smart enough to change her last name, which is why he leaned in closer after speaking her first name and said softly "Anne Jonah" As he said this he knew she'd realize just how much trouble she was in, which is why he tightened his grip around her hip and held her in place.. "No.. Don't do anything like that.. Drawing attention to yourself is the last thing you want to do." He had found her and the fact that she had managed to disappear the first time round could have been chalked to a miracle, a miracle that would not be happening again. "There are some very dangerous men who want to reunite you with your dear General." He said to her in a low voice. His voice was low enough to where it would be drowned out by the sound of the waves if anyone were to approach them, but just loud enough to where Samantha would hear every word.

His last set of words would be a swift reminder that what had happened to the General was far from an accident, and just as she had suspected she was next. Before she could go into panic he continued "If we wanted that to happen.. It would have happened already... For now.. You're safe.. I'm sure you're renting out something hear by.. Now.. Why don't we find some privacy, and we can deal with this like reasonable adults hmm?" He wasn't exactly giving her much of a choice and thanks to the death of the General the one thing Samantha had to have known was that he was a man who would follow through with the threat. They had been responsible for assassinating the Madam President, to them killing of a decorated General was nothing, and in comparison a spoiled nobody's murder would be like a milk run to the likes of these men. Could she have tried to make a run for it? She could have, but how far would she get? In his mind he could see how she would have the thought that he was just trying to get her some place quiet so he could do the deed herself. Of course regardless of whatever was going through her mind, the reality of the situation at hand was that she had been caught, and for all she knew the entire country had turned against her, especially since there had been global news that some within the country thought Samantha was involved somehow.. Yes.. As far as choices went, it seemed Samantha really had none..
 
Beach bonfires had become her new favorite thing. New York just did not have the geography to support something like this, unless you ventured out to Long Island. Here, these were common, everynight occurrences. And, this being the birthday party of a friend, made it even more special, and more fun.

Sam had spent the morning shopping. She loved the marketplace, with all the little shops and specialty stores. She was even considering working at one of the stores, just to have something to do on a daily basis. She wasn't concerned about money. She had withdrawn a large, large amount before she left. She knew she'd have to work on depositing it in a bank, to gain interest, but she needed to establish an ID in her new, chosen last name, and she just hadn't done that yet. So that large sum of money was simply locked up in the small safe in the villa she was currently renting. That was something else she was going to have to work on, a permanent place to live. This was not just an extended vacation. Sam was smart enough to know that she would not be going back home for some time.... if ever. And she certainly would not be living in the US again. Nope, Tahiti was just fine for her. Albeit a bit... lonely. Not that she hadn't attracted attention from guys. But most were vacationing rich college boys. She had no use for that.

A glass of ice tea in hand, Sam slowly perused from store to store. She didn't know Sanja that well, but the girl was sweet. And Sam needed friends, at least a couple. So she was determined to find the perfect present, if that was possible. It took her nearly 3 hours, just walking from store to store, until she found a pretty, bright pink, leather purse. That, along with the matching wallet. "Perfect" Sam said to herself. "Sanja will love it"... and it was such a cute set, that Sam bought one for herself, in a delicate pale yellow, along with the matching wallet as well. With a stop at the food market for some fresh fruit and bread, and a bottle of fine wine... she liked having wine just before bedtime.... it helped her sleep... She headed back to her villa.

After a cool shower and a nap, she got ready to head to the beach. White shorts and a black tank top was the outfit of choice. Cool and casual, sneakers adorning her feet, hair pulled back in a long braid. She looked like the quinssential tourist. She was still struggling a bit to fit into actually living in Tahiti. She missed New York. She missed the US. She missed her old life. But she only had to think, for a moment, of what she saw, and what that meant, and she knew she had to stay where she was. Not that living in paradise was bad. But again, she was just a bit... lonely.

Once at the party, she felt much better. Sanja loved her gift... and that made Samantha quite happy. She spent the better part of the evening chatting with others, fending off the advances of one of the older, and slightly lecherous bartenders at the nearby beach bar, and dancing. It was parties like this that made her miss NY and the parties there. They were much more formal than this casual beach bonfire party, but she missed mingling, meeting people, dancing, and just all the fun that went along with that.

As the night wore down, and the bonfire faded, the crowd dwindled. It was late, but then again, she had no morning committments like some of the others had. No job to wake up for. "I love my new purse and wallet" Sanja gushed as she came up to Sam and hugged her. "I am so glad you do like it. I got one too, in yellow. It's so cute"... The girls giggled and chatted, about clothes, purses, all those things that girls chat about, including Sanja's new boyfriend. He was a cop, on duty for the night, but had told Sanja he had a special day planned for her for tomorrow, his day off. "Ohh, you'll have to tell me all about it" Sam commented, smiling. She had met the new cop boyfriend just the other day and he really was a sweetheart. Sam was very happy for Sanja. Tho she did wish she had someone like that in her life.

"Maybe some day" she had said. "Maybe some day..."

After saying her goodnights, Sam turned toward the water's edge. A late night walk down the beach, in the moonlight, was just too good to pass up, and with a wave to Sanja and the others still left, she headed in that very direction. She did not see anyone even remotely close to her. Did not hear footsteps or any kind of noise in the sand, or in the warm night air. All she could hear was the soft lapping of the waves along the beach, licking at that very sand.... so when she heard a breath intake, and then a voice.... saying her name... "Samantha"... she was a bit startled.

It was a male voice. Oh Damn, had that old bartender followed her? Just what she needed. She was about to turn around and admonish him, she certainly was not afraid of him... when she heard.... "...Anne Jonah"......

Samantha Anne Jonah...

No one here knew that name. No one... here....

"who....what ?" The question slipped from her lips, but it was quiet, not a scream, not even alarmed, yet. She felt his hand upon her hip now, when had he done that. And why? And how did he know who she was? She had turned to look at him, had expected to see that same dirty old bartender, and that was it.. just that bartender... She had not expected to see .. him... The Judge. She knew the moment her shocked gaze focused on his face. She had never spoken directly to him thru out her ordeal. The prosecutor did all the talking. But she had seen him enough times, and she was good at remembering faces. That's what got her into this trouble in the first place.

Scream... The word, the thought, flashed thru her mind. Scream. Attract attention. Get the hell away from him, he's dangerous. All this went careening thru her mind in what felt like a millisecond.

"No.. Don't do anything like that.. Drawing attention to yourself is the last thing you want to do." It was as if he could read her mind. But in reality, it was the small fact that she tensed, drawing in breath, readying herself to actually scream that he sensed and reacted to. "There are some very dangerous men who want to reunite you with your dear General." He said to her in a low voice.

The General... suicide. He had meant nothing to her, the General. She had only just met him that fateful night. He, unlucky bastard, had thought he'd be bedding a gorgeous 21 year old. He had even been prepared to brag about it the next day, even tho it hadn't even happened yet. And because of that, because he had met her, because she had stepped out onto her own balcony that warm summer night, now, he was dead... shot himself in the head. But Sam... she had known better. She wasn't stupid. She had known better. It was the catalyst that had driven her to run. The General had been a well protected, and well respected man. And they got to him. And he had seen absolutely nothing that night, he was not out on that balcony like she was... Now, they had gotten to her. And given that he was the Judge, the fucking JUDGE... Sam was just now realizing, standing on that beach, caught completely offguard, just how deep the evil really ran...

"If we wanted that to happen.. It would have happened already... For now.. You're safe.. I'm sure you're renting out something near by.. Now.. Why don't we find some privacy, and we can deal with this like reasonable adults hmm?"

That.. was not a good idea, and she knew it.

"He's going to kill me" the thought raced thru her head. "rape me and kill me" was the next thought. Safe was not part of the equation, no matter what he said. But then again, had they known she was here? They must have. There was no way he would have just stumbled upon her like this. So, if they had known where she was, he was right, if they wanted it to happen, it already would have, and she'd be dead. But why was she still alive? Did they realize that she had no intention of going back? Of saying anything? All she wanted was to be left alone. All she wanted was to stay alive...

So much was hurtling thru her mind now, that she was completely confused and more than terrified. Sanja was still over by the bonfire, Sam could see her barely in the darkness, talking to a couple of other people. If she screamed.. No.. No... he would kill the girl, she knew it deep inside.. if she screamed, Sanja would be dead.. and so would she. And her friend was completely innocent. No, she would not involve her. She couldn't...

Samantha was on her own... totally alone...

"Deal with this like reasonable adults".... Maybe if she did tell him that she had no intention of ever saying anything... Maybe this would all end up ok...

Sam nodded her head slightly to his words. "Villa number 8" she managed to whisper, trying to keep her voice steady, never mind the small fact that she was trembling, something she was sure he could detect. She didn't say anything on the walk across the beach toward the resort. She wasn't even sure what to say. "Don't hurt me" "I won't tell anyone" "Just leave me alone" ... but nothing got past her lips. It took all the strength she had to not burst out crying to be honest. "Be strong" she told herself. "Be strong and you'll get thru this. You have to."

As they stood before the door to her villa, she slipping the key in and hearing the lock click open... she finally managed to speak. Turning to look directly at him, he looked different than when he was in the courtroom, a bit more rugged, more relaxed, except for that evil, almost savage light in his eyes... she focused on his face, his eyes. ... What was his name?... her mind searching for the answer. Hamilton. That was it. Hamilton. The same name as an old classmate of hers in high school... the upscale, private high school that it was... Bethany.... Bethany Hamilton. They had been.. well not friends, but knew each other. She remembered thinking the same thing when the Judge's name had been said... Judge Hamilton.... Bethany Hamilton... Sam held his gaze, her dark eyes alight with a different kind of fire, the will to survive.....

"How did you find me?" What mistake had she made??? Again she assumed that they had tracked her down. She had no clue, as she and the Judge stepped into her villa, that all this had just been.... a stroke of fate... lucky for him... unlucky for her....
 
Last edited:
He wasn't quite sure how the girl would react, she really had no idea the kind of trouble she was in, and while it might not have been in her best interest to scream, it certainly would be the safest thing for her to do. Of course Randall had worked very hard to make her believe that she was in a grave amount of danger even at that moment. His empty threats had paid off when she'd said “Villa number 8”... 'Good' Randall thought to himself. He kept his arm wrapped around her as they began to walk. He could feel the way she'd started to tremble, it was almost as if he wasn't sure if she'd be able to walk on her own two feet.

He had taken her completely by surprise, he could feel the tension in her body, as well as see the sheer fear in her eyes. It shouldn't have, but her fear excited him. She was vulnerable in every way imaginable, this girl had no options left, this girl was a stranger in a place where she was family to no one. The little substitute life she had set up for herself was only a result of the small fortune she had run away with. If she couldn't maintain her beach side life, she'd be surprised at just how quickly her new 'friends' would abandon her. For the time being he said nothing, even though the only thing his mind could think of was how right it felt to have a firm young girl wrapped around his arm.. It had been so long. Truth be told he had embraced his own daughter various times throughout the years, the biggest difference being however that THIS girl wasn't his daughter. He held no love or respect for this woman, which is why he could very easily objectify her sexually.

Self preservation... That was one of our strongest instincts as human beings wasn't it? It was amazing how far some people went to survive. Samantha for example was a girl that breathed New York, it wasn't just her home, but she was the type of socialite that reveled in the rich and luxurious lifestyle. However to keep herself alive she'd left all of it behind. She had escaped with a substantial amount of money, that was true. Yet it was nothing compared to the vast fortune that she was entitled to. They were all things that Randall could, and WOULD use against the frightened young woman.

As they approached the villa he saw that it wasn't all that different from the one he and his wife had rented for their own vacation, and as they got to the door he recognized the layout as being identical to his villa. Though he didn't say a word as Samantha unlocked the door, and let it swing open, however before she stepped through she turned to look at him. Even under the dim light of the moon the girl looked gorgeous, her skin was firm, and her facial features were nothing short of gorgeous. The most alluring thing about her were her eye.. She was exuding that same sense of fear and uncertainty as she asked “How did you find me?”

There were a million different things he could have said to her, even though the truth was that it was dumb luck that had caused his path to bump into hers. He tried to think about the situation from her point of view. While the world was oblivious to the truth, Samantha knew the kind of people she was now involved with. These were men that didn't seem to think twice before assassinating the leader of the free world. They had dispatched a decorated General just as easily, given the scope of what these men had accomplished, just how likely was it that she had 'escaped'? Men with such power would no doubt have connections around the world. It could have been a very real possibility that these men had been aware of her whereabouts the entire time. She wasn't being tracked of course, when she had escaped, she really HAD managed to pull a fast one on everyone involved, sadly reality can be very anticlimactic quite often.

He stared back at her for a moment, and instead of enlightening her he simply smirked and walked past her and into her villa. He walked as he didn't have a care in the world. He had left Samantha at the doorway behind him where she could have easily run back onto the beach to get away from him. Of course Samantha couldn't have forgotten about the threat that her life was very much in danger, as if she could be 'picked off' at any second. He made his way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, he was disappointed that she didn't have any alcohol, so he settled for a plastic bottle of water that he pulled out. As he closed the fridge and turned around he saw that Samantha had followed him into the kitchen Once again Randall let the silence linger as he kept his gaze on her while he uncapped the bottle and took a large gulp from the bottle. Using it to quench his thirst as he gazed at her with a predatory look. He cleared his throat and finally spoke, the lies flowing out effortlessly. “How did we find you?” Randall let out a chuckle “Samantha... We never LOST you... You really thought we didn't see this coming? That we didn't know you would run? Even the money you were able to withdraw was done because we LET it happen.” Randall said to her. Though not a single word of what he had said was true, he delivered every single syllable with a tone of certainty, not breaking eye contact with her for a moment. After all what made more sense, that he had picked the ONE spot in the world where she was hiding? Or that these men of power had been aware of her location the entire time..

He twisted the plastic lid back onto the bottle and placed it on the counter as he walked around the kitchen, not stopping until he was standing right behind her. His hands pressed against her bare waist. Once again the touch of her skin felt simply amazing, though once again he could feel the fear that encapsulated the young woman. He leaned close to where his chin was resting over her right shoulder, invading her space as if it no longer existed. He spoke though his voice was barely above a whisper since his lips were so close to her ear “After everything you've seen, we both know how pointless it would be for me to threaten you.. Instead I'm going to tell you exactly what you're going to do..” Said Randall.

They knew that she had escaped with some money, now what they didn't know was what she had done with the money. She had escaped to Tahiti, however he had no way of knowing what her long term plans were. Did she plan on running away again? Or was she planning on establishing a life there. From what Randall had seen so far it looked as if Samantha was trying to settle down, which meant she must have been looking for property. The fact that she was still renting the villa meant she hadn't committed completely, which meant that she'd want to keep her money close by. While Randall might have led her to believe that she was constantly being watched, the truth was that she was still very much in the wind, and she might second guess herself and once again attempt to flee. What Randall needed to was completely cut her off from her funds. Her money had to be close by, to Randall that was the biggest threat at that moment.

“There is only a very small path in which you get to keep your life.. Now..” As he said this he paused, his hands very gently started to move up and down her bare hips as his lips very gently kissed the side of her neck. He whispered “The first thing you're going to do is bring me the money you have left.. After that we'll talk about what comes next, hmmm?” It couldn't have been an easy command for Samantha to adhere to, especially since that money was no doubt Samantha's last crutch that she was using for sport. Of course after the lies that Randal had told her, it would have seemed as if even that money wouldn't be enough to save her. He had led her to believe that she had been under watch the entire time she had thought she'd escaped, that the money she was so cautiously hoarding wasn't a safety net at all.. Only now would she begin to realize that the web she had gotten tangled in a few months ago reached far beyond the city of New York.. That Tahiti was nothing but a playground for these twisted men.
 
“Samantha... We never LOST you.."

She heard everything he said, but the words, the phrase she focused on was... "Samantha, we never LOST you".. They had known where she was the entire time. Safe was no longer an option. Running, was no longer an option. Hell, Freedom, was no longer an option. And for a moment, a blinding moment, Samantha wished those men, those men she had seen, those faces she had easily remembered, even now, had just shot and killed her. At least, it would have been over. At least, she would not be feeling the cold chill of despair that now gripped her belly, and slithered it's way thru every nerve, every crevice, every inch of her body.

So lost in her thoughts was she, that she didn't even notice that he had left her at the door, left her with a way out. Just run... all she had to do was turn, run, find the cops, find Sanja's boyfriend. They would help her. They would keep her safe...

Safe.. no.. there was no safe for her. Not anymore...

“After everything you've seen, we both know how pointless it would be for me to threaten you.. Instead I'm going to tell you exactly what you're going to do..

The gentle wash of his breath against her ear, the sound of his voice, subtle, intimate, the warmth of those same words, touching, caressing, the sensation made her tense, then shiver, from the very depths of her soul. She felt her heart speed up, felt her skin go cold. She caught her breath as he spoke, afraid that if she exhaled, it would be accented with a low moan.

“There is only a very small path in which you get to keep your life.. Now.. The first thing you're going to do is bring me the money you have left.. After that we'll talk about what comes next, hmmm?”

Again, he was barely speaking, his voice more of a hushed whisper, as if enticing a lover. And his touch, hands, fingers, playing lightly against her hips, dancing on her skin, his lips, as his words faded, she felt the quivering vibration of his lips as he drew out the "hmmm" along the supple curve of her throat. All this mimicked the touch of a Lover. Samantha's reaction was immediate, she stiffened, letting out that held breath from between trembling lips. The chill she felt radiating thru her seemed to suddenly begin to warm, the tingling slowly winding around her. It had been a long time since she had been physically close to anyone. She had not even gotten all that physically close to the General on that fateful night. Sure, she had her share of boyfriends, and had done her share of making out. But Samantha was actually quite innocent for a rich "party" girl, which was how she had been seen. She had never gone much beyond making out, which was one reason why she was single all the time. Most guys, well, they wanted sex and she was not about to give it to them, and that was that. But the "boys" she had dated had been just that... boys. The Judge, was entirely different. And his touch, of his hands, of his lips, and of his voice in her ear, was entirely different as well...

Now, if Sam had been the "party" girl they all thought she was, if she had the experience they had thought she had, she may have been able to actually seduce the Judge, and gotten the upper hand. And, perhaps that would have worked. Sex was a powerful tool, and sex could easily be used to control a man. Maybe even a man like the Judge.... but Sam was not that experienced, and seducing him had never even crossed her mind... Her mind was preoccupied with 2 very important things, very much different than seducing him... and she was struggling to deal with both. The feelings, the sensations, the heat, that was suddenly overwhelming her, from the now wild beating of her heart, to her increased breathing, to the flush of her skin, to the fear, yes fear, that was beginning to take hold of her... and then there were his words, that broke thru her confusion and flashed across her mind's eye as clear as day....

"The first thing you're going to do is bring me the money" ...

Samantha had nearly 4 million dollars hidden in the safe. 1 million, she had withdrawn from the bank, the other 3 million had been securely locked up in the safe deposit box registered to her father. The 1 million dollar withdrawal had taken long enough to process, anything above that would have taken several hours. That morning, she didn't have that kind of time, obviously. So, she had raided her father's safe deposit box. Emergency money, he had called it. Emergency money that was not tied to the bank. No withdrawals needed. Just the key.

Did he know how much she had? Surely he knew about the 1 million. Easy to trace via that bank. But safe deposit boxes were not traced. Once rented, what was in said boxes was only known by the Renter. The bank did not have access.... 2 keys were always needed. The bank did have one, yes, but the Renter had the other. And once opened, the bank was out of the picture. It was none of their business. That morning, the bank manager had provided the needed 2nd key to unlock the box, but had no clue what she was taking, he had left the room before she even opened it. Did he... did they... know how much she had???

A quiet inner voice whispered... "no... he doesn't know"... How could he... Only her and her father knew about the 3 million in that box. And her father was dead. That money had been in there for years. Long before she ever knew or became involved in all this. They weren't watching her then. And she knew to not advertise that kind of money. So no, no one knew how much she had. She managed to keep that well hidden. "don't tell him about all of it" that voice advised, sounding so distant, so calm and cool, compared to how she was actually feeling....

Bringing him a few hundred thousand surely would not cut it either. He'd know there was more. 2... 2 million was the magic number, that same calm, cool, collected voice told her. That left another 2 million for... For what? When she escaped? Could she escape? Would she escape? That other 2 million would best remain her secret. She had to have something she could.. fall back on..

Samantha managed to step away from him, from his grasp, from the brush of his lips to her skin. "ok" the words was a bare hush, her voice threatening to crack, she trying to keep it under control.

The wall safe clunked open, and Sam grabbed several wads of cash. She had it all counted out, so that she could easily keep track. So it took her only a minute to select the appropriate amount for 2 million. The other 2 million was quickly pushed to the back of the safe. The open safe door effectively blocking his view from where he stood. So to him, it looked as if she just reached in and pulled out all the money. The door thudded shut, she twisted the combination lock and turned back to him.

She couldn't help but notice his arousal in his pants. It was more than obvious. Swallowing hard, she desperately searched her mind for a way out of this. No.. this couldn't be happening... Please don't let this be happening...

"Two million" she managed to say, dropping it on the floor at his feet....
 
Last edited:
Samantha might have had a timid sex life, however that wasn't the image that she had portrayed of herself, more than that when it was known that she would be the 'start' witness in the trail of the century, attention started to flutter around her as well as her past. Samantha was the kind of woman who liked to look good, and even though she might not have been sexually promiscuous, she certainly dressed that way at times. There were tabloid photos of here where she looked like one of those young starlets who went through men on a regular basis. Randall would have been lying if he'd said that he hadn't had one or two fantasies about her when he had first laid his eyes on her. Though the same could be said for any hot blooded male. Samantha was an attractive young woman, and all men liked to look and let their minds wander, despite having a girlfriend or a significant other. Of course Samantha must have known that already, and sexually active or not the girl was certainly a tease at times. That and no one actually believed it was Samantha's first time with the General. When the story had broke, and when the details came out that the General was in the same room as her, once again the rumor mill took a life on its own as all sorts of tawdry allegations were made as well as printed about how Samantha was not only the General's mistress but that it was an ongoing affair.

Randall was a little more versed when it came to the General's history, after all he had to be given what had happened to the General. No.. Randall didn't think that Samantha was having an affair with the General, however he did believe that the two wanted to do something that night. More than that Randall had guessed that deep down its older men that Samantha desires, as there were a plethora of young men at that party and yet Samantha had chosen the General to take back to her room. Randal had concluded that the General wasn't the first 'older' man she had been involved with. All those thoughts came back to him as he'd followed her to the wall safe. The girl had remained perfectly quiet as she'd opened the safe. It wasn't long before she'd pulled out what looked like at least a few million dollars, two, possibly three million in American dollars. “Two million” is what she had finally said as the money had been dropped at his feet.

It was an amount of money that could change lives, and at the same time it was almost pathetic that Samantha's family fortune was worth hundreds of millions. Well, perhaps that wasn't the pathetic part, the pathetic part being that Samantha was now depending on a pittance to be her life support. Samantha might not have been a spoiled young woman, however she was definitely the kind who was used to a certain kind of lifestyle, a few million dollars couldn't have meant much to her in her old life. Hell, the vehicle that she drove was worth more than most people made in a year. As Samantha slammed the safe door shut and backed away from the money to give him a better view, a thought crossed his mind, what if she had more money hidden away somewhere? The thought was one that left his mind almost as soon as it had entered. Samantha could never survive on such a small amount of money. The villa itself she was renting couldn't have been cheap. The money she had escaped with would maintain her lifestyle for a few years, it was far from a long term solution, and Samantha had to have known that.

His own arousal was something he was aware of, and being a judge he knew just how much appearances mattered. He was after all the moral authority as far as society was concerned, so under normal circumstances Randall as very self aware of how he looked. In a way it was almost therapeutic for him to just stand there and not have to keep completely in control. As she'd stood up and backed away from the pile of money he'd noticed the way her eyes had passed over his erection. He could see the discomfort in her eyes, that same look a prey would get when a predator was closing in. At that point he hadn't really done anything all that inappropriate with her, had he? Or perhaps she could just sense his intentions...

He walked over to her, showing no shame at all as his semi erection was visible while he bridged the gap between the two. Once again he came up behind her. He was standing behind her, however his body wasn't quite against hers. His hands pressed against her hips, they moved forward onto her stomach, and while the last time he touched her his actions were a little ambiguous, THIS time his touch was very sexual as his hands started to move up her stomach. It wasn't long before the tips of his fingers reached the bottom of her tank top. Instead of stopping, he let the thumb of each hand dip under the fabric of her tank top as he continued to move his hands up her chest pulling her tank top up all the way to where both her breasts were exposed. He could have just as easily forced her to pull the entire thing off, though he thought it would be far more lewd if he'd left the tank top sitting over her breasts. What he did next was move each of his hands and cup her breasts, and as he did this his body closed in on hers from behind. His chest pressed against her back, his erection that was getting considerably more defined was now pressed directly against her. He rest his head over her right shoulder once again as he let out a loud pleasure filled sigh. It was as if he'd been to war for a very long time, and had come home to feel the embrace of a loved one. Every instinct was telling him to just force this young woman onto the bed and sate his lust, especially after the way his own wife had scorned him that vary same night. However he resisted that urge.. For the time being..

His touch was crude and unloving as he squeezed her breasts, even though she was more than a little unsettled, it didn't change the fact that her nipples were rock hard against the palms of his hands. Randall didn't HAVE to do what he was doing, he could have very easily driven his point across without so much as laying a hand on her. However he wanted her to SEE just how helpless she really was in that situation. That not only did he have full control over her life, over every breath she took, but her body as well. The truth was that when it came to Samantha what he was currently doing to her wasn't his first violation of her. The first time he had affected her life was when he had frozen all of her assets. He'd fucked her financially, and soon he planned on doing that again, except in a very different way.

Randall continued to crudely massage her breasts as he spoke in a soft voice “How much do you have there... Two million? How long would that last hmm? Even if you have a little more hidden away here or there.. That money would last you more than a few years... Then what? You'd be stuck here, and a woman with no options.. Well.. There is usually just one thing they CAN do..” as he said this he thrust his hips crudely against her, not being coy about the fact that if she'd want to survive after she depleted her money she'd most likely have to work in the sex industry in one way or another. Randall's violation of her beasts was crude and vulgar, of course the reason that Samantha was allowing it was she also had to have known that at any moment Randall could have just as easily forced himself onto her. He held her life in his hands and if he were to drag her to the bed kicking and screaming and forced himself onto her, there was not a single thing she could have done to stop him. Hell, the night might STILL end up that way, worst of all she had no way of knowing if that would be the worst violation she'd endure that night. If she'd even be allowed to keep her life before the night was over.

Those were the kinds of fears Randall was trying to imprint into her mind, those were also the reasons he hadn't forced himself onto her. Being a man with power, Randall understood what it meant to wield power over someone. Any thug could overpower someone that was weaker than him. Real power was making someone willingly surrender their own power. That was the only reason Randall was showing any form of restraint. It didn't matter to him that at that vary moment his own wife was laying in a bed of her own, nor did it matter that he had a daughter of his own, and would detest the man who would do to her what Randall was planning to do to Samantha, who in her own way could have been his daughter. Randall continued “Keep your money... Think of it as... Allowance...” He said calmly. His hands started to reposition themselves on her breasts, his fingers sought out her nipples. Between his index finger and his thumb he began to squeeze gently as he cradled her breast with the palm of each hand. “You can stay here for now, and I'll make sure no harm comes to you as long as you're useful to me.. The moment I get bored of you Samantha....” Randall paused as he leaned close and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before whispering “Lets just say the end of our relationship.. Has a very DEAD... End..”

While Randall hadn't outright said that he would kill her, she was smart enough to understand what he wanted was her cooperation. Her cooperation so he could sexually violate her in whichever way he desired. What he wanted her to understand was that she only had two options. One was to submit to him willingly and keep him entertained for as long as possible.. The other was where she could refuse him, after which Randall would make sure that her life would 'expire'. His body started to grind against hers as he continued to pinch her nipples, twisting them every so gently as he whispered once again “This isn't going to be a negotiation Samantha, the only thing I want to hear from you is either a yes... Or a no”
 
Sex...

It always came down to sex...

Sex and Money...

Her father, the one man in this entire world that Samantha adored, had told her that early on. Sex and Money, control one, and you have influence. Control both, and you have power. It was that simple. It was how Earl Jonah had built his oil empire. How he bettered his rivals, how he kept his business partners in check. Sex... and Money... and a smattering of Champagne thrown in for good measure.

He had wanted Samantha to learn that lesson. Sex and Money lead to power. A simple lesson really. He had seen the potential in his stunningly beautiful daughter. She was what many called... a siren... beautiful, intelligent, blindingly rich, the ability to lure men into her web, had she the inclination. She could have been very, very dangerous, actually. And very very... powerful.

But, he also taught her that sex, also equated to love. Yes, Earl Jonah had used sex and money to build his riches, to build his empire, to build his life. But... because of that.. the only love he had was the love of his only daughter. He didn't know how to love anyone else, not Sam's mother, not any of the other women he had bedded. He did not want Sam to make the same mistake.. But.. more importantly, he did not want Sam to become the "plaything" or the "mistress" of a man like himself. He wanted her to love, to know love, to feel love, to have a family filled with love, something he, himself, never really had, except for her.

So, Sam learned that sex came with love. And she believed that, at least when she was younger. But Sam was not naive, and once her father passed away, once she was 18 years old, legally considered an adult, Sam was no longer a child with childlike dreams. She learned quickly that money and the illusion of sex could get her much of what she wanted. Money and that illusion of sex, got her alot of the influence and control her father spoke about. Money and the illusion of sex is what she began to build her own world on.

She just had not learned about power yet...

Well, she was learning now....

She had moved away from him when she dropped the wads of cash at his feet. Turned her back to him. Would he take the money and go? Would it be that easy? Of course not. It was never that easy. Samantha tensed again when he stepped up behind her. It was as much the words he spoke, when he did speak, as well as the tone of voice he used, and his lewd touch, that caused her to go so taut. Hands slipping around her slender torso, palms warm, actually soft, the hands of a man who did not do any sort of manual labor for a living, that was for sure. Her own skin, darker than his, silken almost, began to goosebump just a little to his touch, a reaction she had not expected. Her breath caught, a soft hissing sound, and for the moment, it was the only sound in the room, that and the nearly imperceptable sound of skin gliding against skin. He continued to slide his hands upwards... pulling her tank top up all the way to where both her breasts were now exposed. She had not worn a bra this particular night, and in that moment, as the air, cool from her A/C humming quietly in the background, caressed her now bared breasts, in that moment she wished she had worn a bra. It would have given her at least a little more protection from his groping. Cupping her breasts, his body closed in on hers... His chest against her back, and even worse for her, his erection was getting considerably more defined now that he was pressed directly against her. Sam closed her eyes, tightly. She wasn't so innocent that no boy/man had ever touched her. She had her share of boyfriends. But they had been exactly that, boys. Guys her age... And they had acted.. well... that age as well. Groping, grabbing. Their touch, those makeout sessions had always been so, rushed, so harsh, that need to get to the end, the end being sex. They never got there, mind you. but they sure as hell tried...

He, the Judge, far more experienced, rested his head over her right shoulder, letting out a loud pleasure filled sigh. The sound snapped open Sam's eyes, as he began massaging, caressing, both breasts. There was no love, no tenderness in the mauling of her. He was crude, rough, squeezing, kneading.. alot like the boys she dated, actually.. except for the urgency. Those boys always had that urgency.. gotta to this.. to get to.. that.. that being sex... There was no sense of urgency in his groping of her.. not yet at least.

Just as his sigh melted away, she unexpectedly let out her own, the sound an octave higher than his, but it dripped with that same pleasure filled sound. Her nipples, peaked, sensitive, pressed against his palms, and the pressure he was exuding upon them, was beginning to arouse her, a sensation she did not want to feel, yet she could not help. There was a warmth, a slight tingle, that was slowly awakening, slowly starting to flow outwards from where her nipples met his palms....

"don't... please" the words slipped past her trembling lips as she reached up, trying to push his hands away, not wanting to feel that heat that was growing, not wanting his hands on her at all....

“How much do you have there... Two million? How long would that last hmm? Even if you have a little more hidden away here or there.. That money would last you more than a few years... Then what? You'd be stuck here, and a woman with no options.. Well.. There is usually just one thing they CAN do..”

She felt that thrust into her backside, felt the hardness of him. He was even more aroused now, that was more than obvious. But she also easily understood the meaning behind his words. A woman with no options. Did he really think she was that stupid? Really? It was in that moment that she realized he didn't know her as well as he perhaps thought he did. He saw her the same as the most of the world. A party girl. Plain and simple. Samantha was alot smarter than that. She had already planned on getting her new IDs, and getting her money into the bank. She knew she could live off the interest alone. In the grand scheme of things, yes, she knew that 4 million was not enough for a lifetime... But there were 5 other safe deposit boxes, scattered in banks all over the world, that she could access when needed. The money total in those boxes came to roughly 18 million. Again, safe. Outside the influence of the banks. No, she didn't know that the Judge had frozen her assets, not yet. But that money was still safe, and accessable, when she needed it. So no, she was not as stupid as perhaps he was thinking she was. To him, she was nothing more than a spoiled little rich girl...

His words actually made her angry. But that emotion was quickly overshadowed by what he was now doing, and saying to her. “Keep your money... Think of it as... Allowance...” He said calmly. He really did see her as that spoiled rich kid. "Fuck You" Samantha thought, the words exploding in her head... "Fuck you" the words wanted to come forth, she wanted to say it, scream it... FUCK YOU.. LEAVE ME ALONE... But she knew better. This was not a fight she could win that way. He was not a rich college boy looking for a blowjob. He was not a party going guy whose hands had just wondered where they did not belong. He was not one of her dates who thought, because she was making out with him, was going to get lucky...

No.. He was going to do, what he was going to do, and she, deep inside, already knew that. And the thought, now that it had come to the forefront of her mind, made her go ice cold in the depths of her belly, even as his fingers now sought out her nipples, he still squeezing and massaging her. Between his index finger and his thumb he began to squeeze as he cradled her breasts with the palm of each hand. “You can stay here for now, and I'll make sure no harm comes to you as long as you're useful to me.. The moment I get bored of you Samantha....” Randall paused as he leaned close and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek before whispering “Lets just say the end of our relationship.. Has a very DEAD... End..” His body started to grind against hers as he continued to pinch her nipples, twisting them every so gently... each were now a deep red, and each twist send a wave of pleasure, and that slight tinge of pain, racing thru her body. Trembling, she was leaning back into him, again an involuntary move, as she arched her back every so slightly, to the senstations. She had tried to push his hands away, she had tried. But he was stronger, and her hands now gripped his wrists, even as he continued to pinch, continued to roll that warm peak of flesh between thumb and forefinger.

But, as his words penetrated her mind, Samantha went numb... her entire form went icey cold, that chill that began in the depths of her belly spreading fast thruout her entire body... "Dead".. the word echoed in her ear, in her mind, and in her soul. As much as Samantha wished she was not involved in this, as much as she had wished, for that one second, that the men had shot and killed her, Samantha did not want to die. As the comprehension hit her, she dug her nails into his wrists, closing her eyes to fight the now terrified tears that threatened to flow...

"This isn't going to be a negotiation Samantha, the only thing I want to hear from you is either a yes... Or a no”

Cold... Warm.... Fear.... Despair... and now, mingling with all of that, as his fingers tightened around her nipples, pulling a bit, rolling, his hardness now rocking against the roundness of her ass, was a deepening need for pleasure, a almost hunger that was gnawing at her. And even worse, between her legs, she could feel that familiar moisture, and that slow, yet insistant pulsating that was her aroused clit. The tightness of the shorts was digging a bit against the lips of her pussy, and all these sensations were now mixing together, confusing her, and confusing her body as well.

Opening her eyes, she stared upwards... feeling her heart pounding in her chest, feeling his lips along her cheek, lowering to the curve of her throat, as he awaited her answer.

It was only sex.. right. Women did it all the time. Some did it for money even. It wasn't torture. She herself had made herself cum many times, using her own fingers, or her vibrator. She had simulated sex, that's what that was, right? It felt good. She felt pleasure. That's all this would be... right???It didn't have to be horrible, but Sam knew, it would be painful. She was a virgin.. and there was always pain the first time..

The first time.. the thought slowly weaved into her consciousness. He would be her first. No.. no.. it wasn't supposed to be this way. This was not how it was supposed to happen. Not like this... no... please no....

Yes... or no.... This is not a negotiation...

Say yes... and it would be easy.. right? Say yes.. and it would all be over... except for the pain.. except for the humiliation.. except for the fact that she could never get her virginity back. And, he'd want more. He expected more. He.. would take more...

But the word that came out of her mouth, despite what her body was doing, feeling, experiencing.. despite the heat and arousal that was coursing thru her.. despite the fact that she was getting wetter and wetter between her legs... a bite to her lip as she tried to come to terms with what she was about to say.. about to do.. yet that word that came whispering past her lips... was not yes....

"no".....

It came out without her even being able to stop it. It came out, even tho her body was screaming at her now, screaming YES... it came out as the wetness between her legs grew, she could even smell that familiar scent, musky, moist, of her own arousal... as the heat at the tip of her nipples enhanced, as the shaking of her body became more apparent. The real answer was Yes and No.... Her body was saying YES... but her mind, and soul was yelling NO at the very loudest that it could....
 
Last edited:
Throughout the entire time Randall was speaking and exploring Samantha's breasts with his hands, the girl had barely said a word. Of course her body was quite the opposite, without making a single noise it was speaking very loudly, a language that any man would understand. Randall was one of the men who was directly responsible for destroying her life yet if someone were watching from a distance it would be hard for them to tell that the two weren't lovers. Her back was almost writhing against his chest as her head had tilted back to rest against his shoulder. He was speaking to her, threatening her, using a devious language to essentially give her an ultimatum where her only two options were sexual submission or death. Yet throughout the entire dialogue every inch of Samantha's body was begging for more. The exchange between the two wasn't a consensual one, the reality was that even in that very moment Randal was assaulting her sexually, and yet once again her body's reaction was the exact opposite. As he held her left breast in his hand and pulled it against her chest, he could FEEL the erratic beats of her heart as it corresponded with her arousal. Finally it came to the moment of truth, her truth, where she could finally take a stand.

The word finally escaped her lips in the form of a simple “no” The word was more a moan than anything else, given the way she accentuated the 'o'. There wasn't an ounce of conviction behind the word that had left her lips, a word that had floated in the air before disappearing completely, and as it disappeared so did all evidence of her 'resistance'. At first Randal didn't even respond to it, his hands continued pinch and tease her nipples. The way her head had tilted back to rest against his shoulder, her neck was just sitting there, taunting him. He turned his head left as his lips hovered in front of her neck. He could see the perspiration on her neck, very light beads of sweat as he gently blew against her neck, cooling the wetness against her neck before he started to rub his lips against her neck, just rubbing them up and down before his lips pressed against her neck. Teasingly his lips parted and formed a soft O on her neck as his tongue reached out and flicked the small patch of skin that was trapped within that small circle.

The kiss only lasted a moment as, his lips moved slightly higher to where they were hovering over her ear, his breath was warm as he exhaled, his words were barely above a whisper as he spoke “You.. Want.. To die?” As he said this he pulled his right hand off her breast though he didn't pull it away from her skin. His hand started moving down her waist, his thumb dipped under the elastic band of her shorts, and just like all of his other actions against her, Randall didn't ask her permission as in one swift motion his hand jerks from her hips all the way down to her mid thighs, pulling her shorts and exposing the only other part of her body that had remained hidden. Very slowly he pressed his palm against her hip as the hand started to move between her legs. The very first thing he noticed was that she was completely shaven, the second thing he noticed was just how wet she really was. There was a faint scent that was twirling around the two when she still had her shorts on, however the moment they'd been lowered, her arousal could only be described as overwhelming.

His middle finger was resting against her slit, and as his lips hovered over her ear, his warm breath cascaded against her skin each time he exhaled, as his middle finger gently outlined her slit and pressed against it, as if his finger were a band-aid. A moment later he very gently started to apply pressure against his middle finger, letting it sink between her slit, as he did this he started to pull his finger north, the tip of his finger brushed against her clit for a brief moment as his finger started to make a trail up her naval, up onto her chest, past her breasts until the finger was pressed against the tip of her lips. Not a word was said as his finger started to sink into her mouth. It wasn't something he did with her permission, nor was it something he did forcefully. “I can't wait... To taste that pussy..” He whispered to her crudely as his left hand moved off her breast. He pulled his hips back slightly as his hand raced to his own hip, jerking down his own shorts in one swift motion to where they were also down to his mid thighs. His erect cock sprang out, a moment later Randall once again closed the gap between the two except this time it was his skin against hers, as his cock squeezed through the apex at the very top of her legs. He might have been over twice her age, though that didn't change the fact that he was still very impressive when it came to size and thickness, something she would have no doubt felt in that moment.

While in reality Samantha might have been a virgin, every single movement her body was making suggested to him that she wanted nothing more than what was coming. Just like Randall had no way of knowing Samantha was a virgin, Samantha had no way of knowing just how much self control he was showing as he slowly violated her. The nearby sofa was only two of three feet in front of Samantha, which was almost the perfect distance. His left arm once again wrapped around her body, the hand gripping her left breast. The other hand continued to finger her mouth, letting her taste her own arousal, forcing her to come face to face with just how desperate her body was for what was happening in that moment. He whispered into her ear “Very gently... lean forward and hold onto the armrest of the sofa with both hands.” As he spoke he pulled his wet fingers away from her mouth. Even though his fingers had been washed by her saliva her scent refused to leave his fingers. For the time being her lips were free, although it wasn't like he had asked her a question. No.. He had given her a command, and if she hadn't complied willingly he would simply force her into the position he wanted.

Samantha wasn't so naive that she didn't know what was coming. What Randall wanted was to penetrate her, his actions couldn't have been more clear if he'd said out loud 'I want to fuck your pussy'. Yet despite knowing that, despite being a virgin about to get forced into sex... All the signs from her body were saying one thing.. Saying that Samantha wanted to get fucked.
 
NO.. NO NO NO... This could NOT be happening. This was not how it was supposed to happen. NONE of this was supposed to happen. This was NOT how she would first have sex. NO NO NO... She was supposed to meet the man of her dreams, her prince charming, who would sweep her off her feet, love her, cherish her, give her a family, and she would live happily ever after.

And Sam desperately tried to articulate just that. NO, this was not happening. NO, this could not happen. But she found herself silenced, first by his fingers, pulling down her shorts and dipping into her most intimate of places, and then by him pushing one into her mouth, forcing her silence as she wrapped her trembling lips around that slender length, and secondly, she was silenced by her own body, which was reacting entirely differently than what her mind was screaming... which of course was.. NO NO NO NO NO!!!

“I can't wait... To taste that pussy..”

The words, whispered, the scent that now invaded her nostrils, her scent, and the taste, a hint of sweetness upon that finger that now slid fully into her mouth. Samantha closed her eyes, her body quivering against him, she actually sobbing slightly, the sound vibrating around his finger, the sensation of her sucking inwards along it, as she tried to breathe... tried to voice a begging "no.. please" yet the words had no where to go...

She could feel him, his own slightly shaking body, excitement surely, not the same fear she, herself was feeling. She felt his breathing, the warmth of his skin, and now, she could easily feel him snake down his own shorts and the thick hardness that was his arousal was more than apparent. Again she let out a sobbing moan, that was again silenced by his finger, her lips trembling along the length. He held her tightly against him, arm tight about her waist, she now, without thought, unable to stop it, suckling on his finger, as if drawing comfort from just the action. It was as if her body were dictating what was happening, not her mind. Her mind was screaming NO. Her mind was screaming STOP. But with another almost mewling sound, she tightened her wet grasp of that finger and pulled it in deeper into the depths of her mouth.

“Very gently... lean forward and hold onto the armrest of the sofa with both hands.

It was going to happen. There was nothing she could do to stop it. Sam knew that deep down inside. No matter what pleading she did, begging, even threatening, this was going to happen. Even if he were going to kill her, she knew he'd be fucking her first. With a low, gasping sob that finally was able to escape her lips, now that his finger had pulled free, she leaned forward, her hands finding, and gripping, the armrest of the sofa. Head down, her bared ass now presented to him, the smooth skin glistening with the slightest tinge of moisture, despite the cool A/C breeze... the wetness of her pussy, lips pinkened, aroused, if he stepped back, he would see the gleam of that slickness, just beckoning to him...

She wanted to beg him not to... yet her body was on fire. She was visably quivering, trembling. The wetness was soaking her. And well within the very depths of her she could feel a heat, a heat that radiated outwards, warming her to the tips of her fingers, which she dug into the softness of the sofa armrest. And worse, was the thrumming, an almost pulsing, that came from her sex. Just his touch had started that insistant sensation. And it was demanding to be satisfied. It was so insistant, it almost .... hurt....

And again, she tried to rationalize with herself. Women did this all the time. Sex wasn't meant to hurt. It was meant for pleasure. Sam had watched enough porn. She wasn't naive in the ways of sex, not at all. Between what she learned from her father and what she watched, she actually was damned good at alluding to sex... looking sexy... acting sexy... teasing... She had just chosen to remain a virgin. She had merely chosen to wait until she fell in love to actually consummate, to actually have sex. Ok, so she was about to be forced into it. But it wasn't the worst thing that could happen. Women were built to have sex. Women had pussies so men could thrust their cocks inside them, that brought pleasure to both... So why is this so.... bad.... it's just... sex...

But for Sam, all the rationalization in the world could not stop how she was really feeling, deep down inside. The fear, the humiliation, the sense of powerlessness... Not being able to stop what was about to happen. Her father would be so disappointed... she thought to herself...

And with that thought, head down, she closed her eyes, the tears finally flowing. She hoped he could not see her face behind the veil of her dark hair. And she bit her lip hard to keep from making any sound that would hint to him that she was crying... "pplease" she managed to whisper... "please don't " .... But she knew her begging was futile ...
 
Last edited:
The night was calm and the villa was far enough from the party that the only noise to be heard was the sound of the waves crashing against the shoreline, though it was a distant, almost soothing sound. Not that any of that mattered, there could have been a hurricane outside that room and Randall wouldn't have cared. Samantha might have been unwilling, however he could feel the willingness of her body, even when he had inserted his pussy soaked fingers into her mouth to pacify her, it was Samantha who had actively started to suck on his fingers, her tongue gently caressing his fingers as her mouth bathed in her own scent. Randall chalked it up to the fact that it most likely had been a while since she'd gotten some sexual release, though he would soon change that. Her body almost seemed to move on its own when he'd commanded her to bend over, and the way her glistening ass was sticking out was as if she were offering herself to him. The betrayal of her body was something that Randal could have bathed in for hours, especially since it had been at least a decade if not more since his wife had offered herself to him in such a manner. Not to mention it was closer to TWO decades since his wife had actually looked like that.

Even when she spoke the words “pplease” and “please don't”, Randall couldn't feel an ounce of conviction behind the words, even though he could hear the fear in her voice. Of course Randall would have been lying if he'd said that her fear wasn't turning him on. Randal had abused his power over people in many different ways in the past, however he had never abused it in the way he was doing with Samantha in that moment. It wasn't even so much that he had forced her to do what he wanted, it was more that he had tuned Samantha's body into craving what was coming next. It was almost as if Samantha's body had bypassed Samantha's permission altogether. Samantha's legs had remained partly open the entire time, so when he had lowered her shorts to her mid thighs, instead of falling straight to the floor, the elastic band around the shorts had stretched, causing the shorts to stay exactly where they were. As Randall took a hold of his shaft he positioned himself closer, the first thing he did is run the mushroom tipped head of his cock along her wet slit. Using Samantha's own body to help lubricate his cock before he assaulted her body. His left hand finally slid onto her hip, taking a grip as if to hold her in place. Even though he was using his grip on her to brace her body he was far from overpowering her in that moment. The power he was using to restrain her was the power of his will. The way he had commanded her to bend over and position herself in such a lewd manner for a man that was over twice her age.

Not a single word was spoken as he moved the head to where it was lined up against her entrance. The girl was dripping wet, and the mixture of her juices as well as his precum had seen to it that his cock was more than ready, and yet... When he started to push against her he couldn't believe just how tight she was... His breathing strained as he tried to force his head inside her. He might have been over twice her age, however when it came to size Randall was impressive to say the least. The length of his cock was just shy of nine inches, the girth being thick and meaty. Even his wife would complain if their love making took a little 'too long'. Randall couldn't remember the number of times his wife had forced him to pull out, and finish using his own hand. None of that was Samantha's fault, however it wouldn't stop Randall from taking it out on Samantha. “Fuck... Its... Really... Been... A... While... Huh?” He said in grunts, each word getting more and more strain, each passing second caused his grip on her waist to get tighter and tighter to a point where Randall swore that his grip would leave a bruise. Finally it happened, he'd applied so much pressure that Samantha's body had no choice but to buckle and give way as Randall forced the head of his cock inside her. His entire body shuddered as the head of his cock unknowingly entered virgin territory. Randall took a few seconds to catch his breath. His body relaxing for a moment even though it remained very tense due to all the pent up sexual energy he had built up.

“The hard part is over” He whispered to her as he though getting inside her would be the worst of it. With the head lodged in place he released the the shaft from his right hand, slowly shifting it over to grip her right hip. Both hands now gripping the young woman tightly. The two connected in a way that was usually reserved for two people locked in a passionate embrace. He didn't say anything else to her as he gently started to nudge his hips forward, every so slowly the head started to delve deeper into her, the walls contracting around his head as he felt as if every movement he made her body was trying to expel him. It wasn't until the head of his cock reached a pressure point that Randall froze dead in his tracks. 'No.... She can't be' Randall thought to himself as the head of his cock throbbed inside her as he came to the realization that the tightness wasn't a result of her having a try spell when it came to sex. She was tight because she was a virgin. The woman who had the image of being a rich young party girl, who dressed like a tease and liked to party was a virgin... Suddenly it all made sense. For whatever reason the girl had decided to remain a virgin, and was content just teasing men. Unfortunately for her that vary thing had become Samantha's undoing. A woman who was experienced when it came to sex and sexuality would have a lot better control over her body. She would know how to handle sexual stimulation. Samantha on the other hand was completely vulnerable in the worst way. The way Randall had teased her body was something that she had no idea how to respond to. Randall had helped her release all of the sexual tension that she'd built up. It didn't matter what she thought, nor did it matter what she wanted, the urges of her body were so strong that there was nothing she could have done to stop it.

Of course Randall knew that the sexual stimulation wasn't the only thing Samantha was responding to. The rush of being put in that situation must have been been quite the stimulant as well. If she was indeed a virgin, which looked like was the case, no man had gone as far as Randall had. Up till that point she had no idea how it felt to simply be TAKEN by a man, and thanks to him, her first sexual experience would forever be intertwined with her being forced into sex. Forced into sex that her body craved. Since Samantha was facing away from Randall he couldn't quite see the state that Samantha was in, that she was actually in tears. Though in all reality it wouldn't have stopped him. His grip on her hips tightened as he JERKED his hips forward, tearing through her hymen as he deflowered her. The motion was accompanied with a loud grunt as he took Samantha's virginity. “Oh... Samantha... No one.. Should... Die... A... Virgin..” Randall groaned with half his cock buried inside her. Randall was a man of control, it was something that he exercised in all walks of life, sex wasn't any different. At the same time there was something to be said about letting go. With Samantha, at least for the time being, her pleasure wasn't even a part of the equation. His grip on her hips remained tight as his cock throbbed inside her. Even before he started thrusting he could feel the overwhelming urge to cum. A result of all the sexual frustration that had been built up.

Now that he had torn through her hymen it didn't take much for him to start rocking back and forth. Even though she was still unbelievably tight it was very easy to overpower her and keep a steady grip on her hips. “Fuck... Sam.. Its... Close... Fuck... I've been wanting to do this ever since I laid eyes on you..” He groaned. The interaction wasn't a mutual one, and as Randall's thrusts got more rapid, the urge to cum was mere seconds away. It was a selfish act and while Samantha was a part of it, by no means was her pleasure required. The entire act only lasted a few minutes before his grip pulled her against him, burying a good seven inches inside her as he let out a deep groan and came inside her. His cock shuddered and throbbed as he felt wave after wave of his seed shoot into Samantha's tight hole. Not a moment after he started to cum Randall slouched forward and fell onto her back, almost knocking Samantha off her feet. His cheek laying against the back of her neck as the weight of his body started to push against her. His cock still mostly buried within her as Randall tried to catch his breath.

A few minutes pass as Randall leans on Samantha, not saying a word simply enjoying the ecstatic pleasure that the young woman's body had provided him. Finally he pulled his cheek away from her neck. Slowly he pressed his lips against the back of her neck and kissed her gently. It was as if he was trying to initiate a form of post sex intimacy, the way most lovers would. All signs seemed to point in the direction that their 'love making' had come to an end, that Randall was moments away from pulling out from her. Until he kissed her neck again, and as he did, his cock that was still inside her twitched. His hands were still on her hips however they were just resting there. As his cock quickened his entire body started to come back to life. His lips pressed against her neck again, and once again his cock quickened... The entire time he could feel his load starting to seep out of her. He could just picture the way their mixed juices were making small droplets onto the crotch of her shorts that she still had stretched around her thighs. He whispered to her “Fuck... Samantha.. This... Hasn't happened to me in a long... Long... Time...” Very slowly he pulled himself off of her to where he was standing up right again, the same spot where he had been while he was fucking her. His hands slowly moved up her hips, curling around her body as each gripped onto her bare breasts. It was as if every part of her body served only to excite him more. His cock was almost completely erect at that point, with his arms around her, and hands on her breasts he was once again leaning forward however he was no longer pressing down on her with the weight of his body. He whispered in her ear “I know its your first time.. Its okay... THIS... Is what your body was begging for... Don't think... Just listen... Just listen to my voice okay?” His voice was soft, and even though he was still in the middle of the assault, he'd already started the attempt to groom her.
 
Why wasn't she fighting? Why wasn't she screaming. Well, she would be screaming shortly, no matter the small fact that sex was not meant to be painful, a girl's first time almost always was. So again, why wasn't she fighting?

It really was pretty simple. Samantha felt completely trapped. This was not a rape where a stranger breaks into her villa and forces her to have sex. This was not a date rape where a boyfriend just decided he'd had enough of waiting. This was so entirely different. This, really, had nothing to do with sex. This had everything to do with power. This had everything to do with control. And Judge Randall held that power and control. Samantha, at the moment, held nothing. Other than her life. And she knew, in reality, the Judge held that too.

That was why she wasn't fighting. She felt she had nothing at all to fight for. They were the powerful. She... was not....

Bent over that sofa arm... Samantha tried to steel herself for what was about to happen. But she was woefully unprepared. Watching sex, and masturbating did not compare at all to actual intercourse. Especially when it was one's first time.

"no.. No.. Oh God.. NO" the words spilled forth involuntarily, starting as a begging almost whisper, the last NO ending in a near scream. But that faded quickly... her shuddering breath inhaling and being held as he continued his assault. Sam's nails dug into the armrest, the pain beginning to shoot thru her as he slowly sinks the bulbous head of his cock into the impossibly tight opening that was her sex. She was sopping wet, that was the one saving grace. Slick lubricating juices began flowing over him as he slowly, agonizingly slowly, pushed inside her. It felt to her, as if he were shoving a 2 by 4 inside her. The walls of her pussy struggling to open and wrap about his thickness... Sam could not even find the breath now to scream, altho it was once again there, at her lips, she just could not seem to vocalize it this time.. she could not give word to anything...

“Fuck... Its... Really... Been... A... While... Huh?”

His groan in her ear was what she needed to finally gasp in a desperate breath and cry out. Just as the head of him finally penetrated within the contracting walls of her pussy. She shook, almost violently, this translating to her sex, which grasped him like a vice... she wanted to scream out at him.. to scream out for help, to beg him to stop the pain, she even wanted to cry out for her daddy... but that one desperate cry was all she could do, before her breath caught again and she went nearly silent... except for the sobbing, she could not stop the sobbing.

If he could have seen her face, he would have seen how flushed she now was. The pain was racing thru her, feeling as if he were tearing her apart, yet, deep inside, there was something else, that was not what one would call pain. Sam had no clue what was happening inside her, other than the fact that he was buried in her pussy, well that was how it felt to her... she didn't realize only just the head of him was within her, not yet... she was about to find that out tho...

“The hard part is over” He whispered to her as he though getting inside her would be the worst of it. If only that had been true.

He started moving. Moving forward. And it was that motion, that enticing pressure increasing within her, when her body decided it wanted more. She began gasping, taking in deep breaths and exhaling as she felt herself trembling, and felt the slight rocking of her own hips. Her feet settled and spread a bit more on the floor, hips lifting ever so slightly, her pussy walls relaxing, almost opening a bit, to allow him deeper access. The pain shot thru her again, as the muscles that surrounded him struggled to accomidate, muscles that had never been stretched as they were now... But that searing pain brought with it something deeper, a stimulation that she had never, ever even approached before... it was a ying and yang of sensations that now cascaded wildly thru her... Her loud huffs of breath accenting his low grunts as he pushed further inside that tight embrace...

And then... he hit that tight patch of hymen that marked her as just exactly what she was, a virgin.

His grip on her hips tightened as he jerked his hips forward, tearing through her hymen, and Sam screamed, an agonized, blinding cry of pain that came from the depths of her soul. Her head up, her eyes shot open, the whole of her body tensed, nails actually ripping the material of the sofa that she now had a death grip on... and she swore she saw a flash of light when he tore thru, her screams, her desparing cries, still echoing from her lips. It felt like she screamed forever, before her voice finally gave out and fading into a quivering sobbing moan. In reality, her painfilled cries were shrill, but only lasted for a moment as he thrust forward, her virgin blood and her searing hot juices now coating him, she deflowered, and opened now, by him... for him... “Oh... Samantha... No one.. Should... Die... A... Virgin..” Randall groaned ... and it was those words that brought forth her own.. finally...

"Bastard" she managed to growl before letting her head fall, burying her face in the softness of the sofa cushion. The pain, mingled with that obscene pleasure that Sam just could not explain or fathom, other than it was now flowing thru her in waves... waves that only intensified as he started moving, thrusting, his hips rocking to meet hers. His length trying to delve completely within her, her body wrapping around his shaft, pulsing against him with every wild beat of her heart. She was crying openly now, crying, moaning, gasping, Sam's breaths driven from her with every grinding motion of his body into hers.

“Fuck... Sam.. Its... Close... Fuck... I've been wanting to do this ever since I laid eyes on you..”

She felt him... rocking back and forth, harder and harder, shoving his length deeper and deeper into the tight vice grip of her pussy, driving her into that armrest, her body shuddering, the wetness of her blood, her slick juices, seeping from her, gliding down her spread thighs, but not making it to the floor, instead soaking into her shorts, still spread tightly pulled midway down her legs, .... and all she could do was cry into the cushion now as he rode her, ashamed that her body was reacting as it was... ashamed that she was slippery and heated for him... ashamed that her cunt grabbed at his cock, enveloping him with every thrust into her, ashamed that the pain she felt was actually changing into something akin to..... pleasure... the same kind of pleasure, only intensified a thousand fold, that she felt when she masturbated.

"Oh god... just let it be over" the voice in her mind begged. He was bucking into her faster now, the wet sound of his cock and her pussy becoming louder and louder, mingling with his grunts of obvious obscene pleasure. That smacking sound of his hips slamming into her ass cheeks, that wet gliding sound of his cock as it now, a bit easier, slid in and out of her grasping hole. She could barely take a breath as he pounded into her....

And then it happened.. and she felt every moment of it... heard him as he let out a deep groan, and came inside her. She felt it as his cock shuddered and throbbed as wave after wave of his seed shot into the most intimate depths of her body. She could feel the searing hot spurts as he coated her, filling her... her body reacting yet again, the walls of her pussy contracting, convulsing, as if massaging the length of him, milking him of his cum, his seed, his spend... and all Sam could do was keep her eyes closed and cry... Not a moment after he started to cum Randall slouched forward and fell onto her back, almost knocking Samantha completely off her feet. His cheek laying against the back of her neck as the weight of his body was held against her, she could feel his labored breathing, feel his own shaking as the effects took hold. And yes, she could still feel his cock twitching in the depths of her... twitching as his lips pressed almost lovingly... lovingly?... to her sweat moistened skin...

“Fuck... Samantha.. This... Hasn't happened to me in a long... Long... Time...

Very slowly he pulled himself off of her to where he was standing up right again, the same spot where he had been while he was fucking her. His hands slowly moved up her hips, curling around her body as each gripped onto her bare breasts. She didn't have the strength to even think about standing, every part of her hurt... ached.. let alone the small fact that yes, he had cum, but she... had not, and that crescendo that she needed to crest was now a deep seated pressure that was begging for some kind of release... ready to boil over inside her.. Sam let him pull her up into his arms, his hands groping her breasts, that added yet another level of sensation that began coursing thru her, another level of pressure that wanted, needed, to explode ...

She leaned into him, still feeling his cock, hardening once more, pushed up into her pussy. The level of pain had faded actually... now it was just a feeling of being ... full.. impaled.. tinged with a shock of pain when/if he moved. And she was certainly impaled upon him at this particular moment. She wanted to beg him to pull free of her, to leave her alone now that he had taken what he wanted from her. But the words just would not come. She could only whimper quietly as he spoke...

"I know its your first time.. Its okay... THIS... Is what your body was begging for... Don't think... Just listen... Just listen to my voice okay?” His voice was soft, as if speaking to a lover, even though he was still in the middle of the assault on her.

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Her body was flush with heat, yet she was shivering as if freezing. Confusion, fear, despair, and that desperate need for release all showed on her face, in her eyes. Sam reached up and behind, curling her fingers into and thru his short hair. She was almost panting. Her heart was thundering in her chest. And all she could really think about, and feel, was his thick length still within the grip of her sex, her pulsating clit, the matching throb of both her swollen red nipples against the palms of his hands, and the warmth that was seeming to radiate off her...

She just wanted to release that pressure inside her. And it was becoming desperate. To a point where she could not even think straight. Listen to my voice. Listen... to my voice... Sam's eyes closed. She could hear his breathing in her ear, the words he whispered fading... Lowering her hands, she rested her left hand on his left wrist, and began pushing his hand downwards. That insistent thrumming was driving her now, surely he could feel it around his shaft, beating like her heart, the walls grasping him almost undulating against the thick surface of his cock. Another wash of moisture suddenly flowed forth, soaking him, flooding around him... she groaning low and deep in the depths of her throat when his fingers found her very swollen clit......
 
Last edited:
Her body was writhing against his, and while there would be plenty of time for shame later, in the moment the two were sharing Samantha's body was the one that was in complete control, making up for all the pleasure that Samantha herself had denied her body. She was in tears, and as things continued to spin further out of hand he could hear her cries, as if she literally had nowhere left to hide. Even though she was in tears it didn't stop her body from keeping control. As he had pulled her away from the armrest of the sofa it had freed her hands, freedom that she made use of as she raised her right hand, moving it up and past her shoulder as her hand gripped his hair. It wasn't done in a manner that suggested she wanted to assault him, it was more a raw and passionate reaction. Her other hand had also moved up to grip his left wrist while his cock remained lodged inside her. Randall wasn't quite sure where Samantha was going in her actions, however they were so passive, and not forceful in the least. As she tugged at his left wrist he gave her control as she lowered his hand to where his fingers were pressing up against her slit. She continued to direct his fingers via his wrist, as if to show him just how willing her body was, just how wet she had become from the very real assault that was taking place. Then it finally happened, the tips of his fingers brushed against her clit, and the MOMENT it happened he felt her entire body shudder as she groaned out in pleasure.

He had used her body for his own pleasure, and even after he had soiled her with his own cum her body wanted more. As if he could submit her to whatever sexual torture he desired as long as the journey through the tunnel would lead to an orgasm for her. He teased her as he flicked the tip of her clit with his finger. Once again he felt the reaction from her entire body, and even though his cock was very tightly lodged within her he could feel her wetness amplifying. He deliberately kept his hips stationary, and as he did he could feel Samantha's hips starting to gently sway back and forth. It wasn't anything hard, more that it was her body's way of telling him that it wanted more. Randall pulled his right hand away from her breast and grabbed her left Wrist which she'd used to direct his hand to her clit. He whispered into her ear, the words were slow, deliberate and commanding as he said “Let..... Go...” As he felt her grip around his wrist loosen he took her left hand and raised it to where it was hovering over her left breast, he didn't need to say out loud what he wanted her to do with her hand as he released her wrist.

His middle finger started to tease her clit, though it was hard to do since she was so close to an orgasm. He didn't want her to push her over the edge just yet. Samantha had no way of knowing just how much Randall was warping her mind and her understanding of sex and sexuality. He had shattered all of the romantic fantasies she might have had at one stage. The romance that existed for most people wasn't something that was in Samantha's future, at least not in the same way as it was for others. In that vary moment Randall's cock was buried inside her. A cock that was attached to a man who was married, a man who was a father, a man who was not only twice her age, but a man that had yet to kiss her lips... He was conditioning her to crave certain things when it came to life, as well as sex. Randall had no way of knowing what was going through her mind, though he would have guessed that SOME part of her was grateful that she could just let go of all the responsibilities that had been on her shoulders. Having to worry about her future, about the men that were after her, having to essentially live while looking over her shoulder at every turn. Randall had essentially liberated her from a lot of that, and while she might have thought the worst thing to ever happen to her was witnessing a murder, that very act had delivered Samantha to where she was in that moment, wanting nothing more than to feel the release from his fingers and cock. Even what she had done with her hand, she could have very easily started to stimulate her own clit as Randall fucked her, but that wasn't what she did at all. Instead of pleasuring herself she had simply placed his hand where she desired pleasure. That alone spoke volumes to Randall, not only had she handed her life over to him, but everything else that went along with it, including her own pleasure. Even if she was acting out of fear, it was as if she was asking for HIS permission to cum, asking him to lead her through the world of pleasure that she knew awaited her.

His lips traveled to her ear, though as he spoke his voice was far from a whisper. It wasn't a caring tone, nor a nurturing one, it was simply him TELLING Samantha what he wanted done. “Start moving your hips against mine. If you want to cum, you'll have to show me HOW badly you want it. I don't care how uncomfortable it gets, or how much it hurts. I want to feel every. Single. Inch. Of my cock inside you.” To prove his point he once again brushed his fingers against her clit. Showing her just how easily he could throw her to the brink of release without allowing her to go past it. His cock was sizable to say the least, and even though she was used to his length inside her, it still wasn't his entire length, and if she wanted to cum, she'd have to impale herself on the entire length of his cock. Not just that she'd have to fuck him, to fuck the man that had had essentially ruined her life. Randall doubted that Samantha understood just how much vigor she had within her. That in her current state she could turn all of her rage, all of her sorrow, fear, as well as her hopelessness and turn it into pleasure. That she could use everything within her to fight through the pain.

Slowly Randall started to move his hips, as his wet fingers started to coax her clit, urging her to start moving her hips. His voice a little softer as he spoke, the same hypnotic tone as when he'd asked her to listen to his voice. “Hard... And.. Fast... Samantha.. Just let it all out.. Its just the two of us... No one can hear you, no one else can see you. Show me... How much punishment your cunt can take. Show me just how much you WANT to punish your cunt..” It was a word that Randall was sure that Samantha hadn't heard spoken many times, if ever. Though Randall wasn't just anyone, he had dared to do more with Samantha than anyone in her past. The General that had lost his life would no doubt have loved to just get a taste of Samantha, and yet... Randall was just beginning with the young woman. It was only their first night together, and already Randall had experienced things with this young woman that he hadn't done with his wife in years..
 
Last edited:
Nightmare! Now your nightmare comes to life...

Dragged ya down below... Down to the devil's show ... To be his guest forever ... Peace of mind is less than never...
Hate to twist your mind ... But God ain't on your side ... And old acquaintance severed ...Burn the world your last endeavor...
Flesh is burning... You can smell it in the air ... Cause men like you have ... Such an easy soul to steal ...
So stand in line while ...They ink numbers in your head ... You're now a slave ...Until the end of time here...
Nothing stops the madness ... Turning, haunting, yearning ... Pull the trigger ...


You should have known ...The price of evil..
And it hurts to know ... That you belong here, yeah
Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare ... While your nightmare comes to life...

She could hear the song, playing somewhere outside. The next villa more than likely. It took her a minute to realize that, despite what he was doing to her, despite the fact that she felt like there were only the 2 of them, there were others nearby. All she had to do was scream for help, and help would come. There were people in the next villa. Sam remembered them now. A young couple, her own age. Arrived just this morning. And obviously, they liked loud music ... and obviously, they liked the band Avenged Sevenfold.

Ironic, the song that decided to play while he was still assaulting her, even tho he had hit that crest of his own and spilled out his seed inside her, still using her, even tho she was, even now, leaking, dripping out, his cum from the depths of her cunt, and despite that, at this very moment, his fingers were slowly, seductively, working her clit, playing along her slick, sopping wet pussy lips, while the song seemed to describe what was happening as it continued to play in the background. Could it be that the couple in the next villa were also having sex at this very moment as well... Having sex to this very same song...

Can't wake up in sweat... 'Cause it ain't over yet...
Still dancing with your demons... Victim of your own creation...
Beyond the will to fight... Where all that's wrong is right...
Where hate don't need a reason... Loathing self-assassination...

You should have known... The price of evil ... And it hurts to know... That you belong here, yeah
No one to call ... Everybody to fear ...Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah...
Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare


This was her nightmare. Even tho her body was responding, even tho there was pleasure, intense pleasure, and pain, a deep seated ache, coursing thru her at this very moment. This was both a dream and a nightmare for Sam...

She was trembling against him.. her heart beating so wildly she was sure it was going to thunder right out of her chest. She could not seem to get her thoughts straight, could not seem to concentrate on anything other than the conglomeration of sensations that were flooding her senses, overpowering every nerve ending in her body. And it all radiated from her sex. Pain.. Pleasure... Extasy... Humiliation...

“Start moving your hips against mine. If you want to cum, you'll have to show me HOW badly you want it. I don't care how uncomfortable it gets, or how much it hurts. I want to feel every. Single. Inch. Of my cock inside you.”

And Samantha wanted to cum.... desperately needed to cum... to release the building pressure deep inside her. It was a hungry, lusting need that would not be sated until she let it loose from within her. And the music thrumming from the next villa was helping... helping her relax... helping her move.. sway.. almost dance in his arms, she beginning to roll her hips, in fact the whole of her lean, slender body, against his own stronger form.. Grinding, she pressed into him, gasping in her breath and catching it as his cock advanced deeper into the tightness of her cunt. She had thought he was all the way inside her, could not fathom that he was not, until she felt him penetrating further... agonizingly slowly... as she ground into his body with her own.

Down...down... Feel the fire ... Feel the hate ... Your pain is what we desire ...
Lost ... Hit the wall ... Watch you crawl ... Such a replaceable liar...

And I know you hear their voices ... Calling from above ... And I know they may seem real ...These signals of love...
But our life's made up of choices ... Some without appeal ...They took for granted your soul ...And it's ours now to steal...
As your nightmare comes to life

You should have known... The price of evil ... And it hurts to know...
That you belong here, yeah ... No one to call ... Everybody to fear ...
Your tragic fate is looking so clear, yeah ... Ooh, it's your fuckin' nightmare...

No one to call...
Everybody to fear...


That... was Samantha's life. It had been since the moment she had stepped out onto her own balcony that fateful night. And now, this is what it had lead to.

The music wound around her, and actually, she found it a comfort to some degree. Her motions became much more, fluid, much more sensual, now that she had the music to guide her, that and his touch and his voice. All 3 now working in tandem to control the girl...

Slowly Randall started to move his hips, as his wet fingers started to coax her clit, he could hear the music as well, and was using it to his advantage. It was not lost on him that she had visibly and physically relaxed when the music started. His voice a little softer as he spoke, the same hypnotic tone as when he'd asked her to listen to his voice. “Hard... And.. Fast... Samantha.. Just let it all out.. Its just the two of us... No one can hear you, no one else can see you. Show me... How much punishment your cunt can take. Show me just how much you WANT to punish your cunt..”

Deeper, she could feel his cock ever so slowly driving deeper inside her body, her willing body, her open and grasping sex. With a motion that increased now, she rolled her hips... slowly pushing forward to his hand, downwards upon he deeply impaled cock and then back just a bit, applying pressure along the surface of his buried shaft with each movement. A sensual dance, is what she was doing, in his arms, upon his cock, and she reached up again, gliding both hands along his head, fingers into his hair once more, back arching slightly, as she rested her own head back against his shoulder. Samantha's voice, that was in play as well... moaning... almost mewling like a feline in heat. She could no longer control anything that was happening. She had, in reality, never been in control. But now, her body was going to take what it wanted. Her body was going to seek the pleasure that Judge Randall could bring. Her body, quivering, trembling, was now climbing that peak once more. The heat flowing off her in waves now as she continued to undulate against him, the motion changing ever so slightly... she now, instead of rocking back and forth with a rolling motion, she was beginning to ride him.. her body rising and falling, again to the music that still played from the next villa.. her pussy massaging along his thick shaft as he wetly slid out of and back into her, each movement allowing him to invade her even deeper... and she letting him... Until.. finally, the full length of him now claimed her sex. When she settled down upon him, and felt the last inch thrust inside, she let out a low, vibrating groan, almost of satisfaction. Sam was so close to cumming, the orgasm was right there, right on the edge, and she was beginning to shake in her need to release... She felt pain and pleasure over every surface of her body, where he touched, where in penetrated, where he caressed.

"please....." the word came out in a begging gasp.... "Ooooo goddddd please" she again panted... still writhing on his cock, the walls of her pussy contracting, tightening as the orgasm approached. As soon as the words left her lips, it was as if her body could no longer control it, could not longer keep her climax in check. His cock, his fingers, his voice, his body pressed against her own quivering form, her clit throbbing painfully.. her pussy grasping desperately... it all came to a crashing crescendo and she exploded..... her climax grabbed ahold of her and violently let loose....

"OooooOOOOOOHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!"
Samantha screamed out.. not a scream of pain... not a scream of fear... not a scream for help... it was a pure, lustfilled, howling cry of pure fire, pure passion... that burst from her lips, just as her pussy contracted, convulsed around him, and spilled out a wash of her own searing hot fluid, her own cum, coating him, flooding over his cock... She, herself, was nearly convulsing in her orgasm, her body jerking against his own as she came... finally letting the sensation that had been building in the depths of her loose... She shuddered, moaning, crying out, gasping, panting, almost jerking in spasm against him.. as the orgasm took control, as the release finally surged thru her. After what seemed like minutes of her cumming on his cock, her own juices now spilling out of her, dripping, slick and searing hot, Samantha went weak in his arms... the climax, after racing thru her and shaking her to her core, finally beginning to release her, leaving her whimpering and moaning in his embrace...
 
Last edited:
Samantha's body had started to move around the time the music from the next villa started to flood into hers. The words he had spoken to her, despite being rough and crude, were words that Samantha had heeded. Her body writhed and squirmed against his, moving on its own as she really started to thrust back. Despite how their interaction had started, despite the way he had essentially threatened her with death to get her back to her villa, she was willingly cooperating with him. He had fed her lie after lie after lie and Samantha had bought them all, even some of the cracks in his lies didn't seem to matter. The music that was flowing into the room was coming from a villa close by, and if the music could so easily travel to them, so could Samantha's scream travel to those who had started playing the music. Those thoughts SHOULD have been going through Samantha's mind, so she could get away from this sick and twisted man, yet she didn't act up once against him. Her body, her mind, even her vocal cords were all playing to the tune that Randall wanted.

True to his word as Samantha started to move and gyrate, Randall started to stimulate her clit. His fingers moving back and forth, the wetness was something that Samantha couldn't hide, though at that point it really didn't matter what the evidence was as Samantha had seemingly resigned herself to Randall's will, at least until she came anyway. Randall enjoyed ever inch of her firm young body as her movements got more rapid and more forceful, the woman that was formerly a virgin was grinding against him in that moment, using as much force as she could muster to make sure the ENTIRE nine inches of his cock was within her as he had commanded of her.

Randall himself was at a point where he was completely lost in the moment, it didn't matter to him who Samantha was, or why she was doing what she was doing. The only thing that mattered was the act that they were both taking part in. The way Samantha was willingly moaning for him, the way she could take all nine inches of his cock and STILL moan out in pleasure was simply heavenly for him. Being with Samantha, being INSIDE Samantha made Randall feel twenty years younger. Of course even when he was young his wife couldn't take him the way Samantha was in that moment. Randall was a man who had wanted a free thinking and independent woman, which was something that his wife fulfilled, yet she fell short in other areas. The sad truth was that his wife simply wasn't the type of woman who was interested in sex, and even when they did share an act of intimacy, it was usually short and very vanilla.

While it was true that Randall was the one who had engineered the moment that they were sharing, Samantha had inadvertently shown him just how good she could make a man feel. After having experienced Samantha's body there was no way he could be satisfied with by wife, at least not sexually anyway. Being a man of experience it didn't take much effort at all on his part to drive Samantha over the edge as she used her body to continue fucking the entire length of his cock. The rhythm was swift and graceful, and while it might have been a raw and mechanical act Samantha couldn't hide the passion with which she was pumping away at him.

Despite his size it seemed that Samantha was desperate enough to take the punishment if it accomplished her goal. At that point Randall started to thrust back against Samantha, the two working in perfect unison as Samantha screamed out in orgasm. The release was something that seemingly ran throughout her entire body as he felt her pussy contract around every inch of his cock as she flooded him with her juices. He could feel her warm sticky wetness running down his own thighs, coating them and seeping into the fabric of his shorts. Her moans and groans continued as Samantha rode out her orgasm, by the time she was done her body all but collapsed onto his. It was Randall that was holding her upright as her body started to calm down, though HIS cock was still fully erect and as Samantha had reached her orgasm, the way her body had felt, the way she'd screamed out in moans, the way she had used her body to satisfy ever last inch of him, had Randall on the verge of his second orgasm. His one finger remained on her clit, pressing down against the sensitive little nub as the other arm remained wrapped around her, groping her breast as he pulled her back, pumping into her as if she were a rag doll, and no shorter than a minute after Samantha's orgasm, Randall had his own. His grip around her breast tightened as if her body belonged to him, his cock twitched and jerked inside her as his second release seemed just as powerful as his first had been. Flooding her with his seed once again as he groaned out in pleasure. Pleasure that Samantha's body was responsible for creating. He held his cock within her as it twitched a few more times, Randall would blankly thrust his hips against hers to make sure every single drop of cum had been expelled within her.

His lips pressed against her neck as he gave her a soft kiss, his own body coming down from the orgasm just as hers was. They were no longer entangled together in the heat of the moment. Both were starting to sink back to reality, be it in each others arms. His kiss on her neck was soft, the act was almost sensual as he very slowly started to pull back from her, his semi erect cock pulling out as he tried to catch his breath. As his cock pulled out he took a step back from Samantha, his gaze traveled south, specifically to between their legs. His thighs were coated with a mixture of his own cum and Samantha's juices, and as he untangled his arms from Samantha's body he slowly pulled up his shorts, half of which were soaked and smelled of sex. The same could have been said for Samantha's shorts that she was still wearing around her mid thighs. Her own thighs of course were soaked in her juices as well as thick trails of cum.

With his shorts pulled up all the way Randall reached out for Samantha. One arm wrapped around her back, while the other dipped behind her knees and pulled her feet off the ground. He held her in his arms, allowing her to rest her head against his chest as he walked her towards the bed. He laid her down on the large king sized bed. The moment seemed soft and sensual which was a very big change of pace for the two of them and as Randall looked at her he could still see just how used she looked.. Her top was still pulled up over her breasts, the shorts she had on was still tightly tangled around her thighs. She looked like a woman that had been completely spent, and yet as the 40 something year old man looked at her, it almost felt as if any moment he could ravish her body again.

He sat on the edge of the bed as he gave Samantha a slight grin, his hand pressed on her upper thigh as his fingers all too quickly found their way towards something that had become all too familiar to him.. Her clit. His fingers weaved around her slippery pearl as she lay there. He was about to say something when a ring tone ran out into the air.. It was his phone, and the ring tone was a customized one.. With his free hand he pulled his iPhone out of his shorts, though even before he looked at the screen he knew exactly who it was... His wife.. He didn't have to take the call, and perhaps a more sensitive man would have just let the call go to voice mail, both for the sake of his wife who he had essentially just cheated on, and Samantha, the girl who he had just assaulted. His glanced moved over to Samantha as he said to her sternly “Not... A... Word” Of course Randall was still calculated enough to continue toying with her clit, keeping her in a heightened sexual state as he answered the phone with his other hand and held it up to his ear.

Samantha could only hear one side of the conversation, and Randall had kept his eyes locked on Samantha the entire time as he spoke. “Hello?......... Oh hey sweetheart” Randall said in a very casual tone, all while looking into the eyes of the girl whom he had just shared multiple orgasms with, all while his fingers were still keeping her company. He continued “No, it was my fault sweetheart. I shouldn't have yelled at you................. No, I'm not mad......... Where? Oh just down the beach, yeah I took a swim.” he paused for a moment and couldn't help but grin at Samantha again as he continued “Oh yeah I'm drenched sweetheart.” Randall paused to let out a small chuckle “Oh yeah? I miss you too babe......... I guess we'll have to see what we can do about that hmmm?” He said to his wife, responding to her telling him that she might be in the mood after all, no doubt it was a result of her feeling guilty after so coldly brushing him off earlier. “Sit tight. I'll see you soon ok babe?......... Love you too” He said as he hung up.

It was a very unexpected end to an act that had ended on a very sensual note. They could almost have been lovers, though the phone call from Randall's wife would have been a very real reminder that he was a married man. He tucked the phone back into the pocket of his shorts, his fingers continued to stimulate her clit and before Samantha could respond Randall leaned down and pressed his lips against hers. Giving her the first kiss that the two had shared. A kiss being something that a lot of people believed to be the most intimate act of all. His mouth commandingly took charge of hers as his tongue spread into her mouth. The very same tongue that had uttered the words “Love you too” to his wife not moments ago. He moaned into her mouth as he enjoyed yet another part of her, and as he pulled his lips away from hers he left his head hovering over hers as he spoke. His voice was soft, and he looked into her eyes as he said “I'll be back tomorrow evening. I'll take you out to dinner... Some place... Nice.. I'm thinking five star? My wife won't be bothering us tomorrow, so we'll have the whole night to ourselves.” Mid way he trailed away from what he was saying as he made another point “I want you looking stunning for our date.. It'll almost be like old times” He said with a grin, at the same time his finger gave her clit another playful flick. He leaned in and gave her another soft kiss, as if he were interacting with a lover. He slowly pulled his fingers away from between her legs as he sat up, then stood up off the bed. He looked down at Samantha one last time with a grin “You're safe Samantha.... For now...” As he turned and started walking away. A very stark reminder that he still held her life in his hands. Though it wasn't something that needed to be said.

Randall almost knew for a fact that Samantha had been in hiding for the past few months. She would not have ventured into any place lavish. The rich and pampered lifestyle was one she had left behind, and it was THAT lifestyle that Randal was now promising her, with the amount of danger she had been in, Randall was the one man who could once again open those doors for her. Although it wouldn't be for free, Samantha already had to have known that a price would have to be paid, in part a price that she had already started to pay...
 
The music that had seemed to fuel her desire, her passion, and her movements, faded into the background of her consciousness, as she herself seemed to almost fade. Exhaustion was beginning to set in. That and the utter feeling of being completely spent that often came after a good fucking, even if she had never had a good fucking before...

She had not even the ounce of strength left to lift her head from his shoulder, let alone respond yet again, to his use of her. Her body shuddered and shook in his embrace as his cock claimed her again, and again, and again, pumping in and out of the saturated hole that was her pussy. The wet sounds almost overwhelming the music that was still playing from the other villa. When he came, she felt even more of his seed flooding her, spasming into the depths of her... Sam did not even have the strength to beg... "no more... please"..the words were there, she just could not force them from her lips... she was not sure she could take anymore. Panting, she thought for sure she would pass out from sheer exhaustion. Honestly, she had never expended this level of energy before, and she had certainly never orgasmed like that before. Or.. felt another ... climax inside her ...

When he lifted her, the slightest whimper came from her parted lips. And with a low, almost grateful purring sound, she settled down onto the softness of the bed where he laid her. Her jumbled emotions, as well as her sex hazed mind, were finally beginning to settle down. Her body, slowly beginning to relax... that is until she felt his fingers, dipping once again, between her parted thighs. "no.. ohhh ohhhhhhh" the sounds she made were akin to gentle keening sounds, and she gripped the bed sheets tightly as her body began to writhe, squirm. She wanted to kick him away, to make him stop. The sensation was nearly painful to her, her clit, which he was expertly manipulating, was swollen and tender... but her legs were effectively bound, parted to a degree of course, but bound up in her still pulled down shorts... Sam's eyes rolled back as the sensations began to take hold, her breathing becoming rapid again, heart speeding up, even a fresh wash of wetness from her began to coat his moving fingers....

She almost missed that a phone was ringing, she thinking the sound was just part of the music, still playing next door.

So close no matter how far ... Couldn't be much more from the heart ... Forever trusting who we are ...
And nothing else matters

Never opened myself this way ...Life is ours, we live it our way ... All these words I don't just say...
And nothing else matters

Trust I seek and I find in you ...Every day for us something new ... Open mind for a different view...
And nothing else matters
(Metallica - Nothing Else Matters)


Nothing else mattered to Sam, except the stimulation of his fingers, even if it did bring pain as well as pleasure...

But it was then she realized, that had been a phone ringtone she had heard. He was answering his phone at this very moment. "Not.. a.. Word" he spoke, his voice taking on an entirely different tone from when he had been whispering in her ear. But, he did not stop his stimulating her, did not stop the gentle stroking of his fingers against her now pulsing clit. Sam had to bite her lower lip, and she bit it hard, to not cry out. To not cry out in pleasure, let alone crying out for help, which was not was she was even contemplating on doing at this particular moment. She couldn't... she just couldn't... she just wanted to moan, to beg, to feel that intensity again...

She obviously only heard one side of the conversation, her gaze locked in his the entire time, even as her body continued to squirm and tremble on the bed... “Hello?......... Oh hey sweetheart... No, it was my fault sweetheart. I shouldn't have yelled at you................. No, I'm not mad......... Where? Oh just down the beach, yeah I took a swim.” he paused for a moment, and Sam watched an almost evil grin spread across his face...“Oh yeah I'm drenched sweetheart. Oh yeah? I miss you too babe......... I guess we'll have to see what we can do about that hmmm? Sit tight. I'll see you soon ok babe?......... Love you too” He said as he hung up.

It was that, that stilled her movements on that bed in that moment. "Love you too"... said obviously to his wife. She hadn't even noticed the wedding band, not that she had a chance to notice it. Not that he had given her a chance. But her eyes shot down to it at that moment, on the 4th finger of his left hand, the same hand that was even now, still working her clit, same finger, along with the others, that were again wet with her own slickness. She glared back at him. Not that she was angry that he was married. She couldn't care less. But that he had raped her, assaulted her, while his wife lay in bed in another villa, somewhere else on the same island. He had brought his wife here? He had come to deal with her and brought his wife? The thought didn't make sense to her... It just.... didn't..... The only thing that made sense right now was how her body was feeling once again.. his fingers working, caressing, probing... and her low moans, now vocal once more, began to fill the room, her body undulating on the sheets of the bed...

But her sudden train of thought was derailed quickly and effeciently, without her being able to even say a word to him, when he leaned down and kissed her... KISSED HER... Kissing was something Sam was quite well versed at. She had done plenty of kissing and making out, all that teenaged stuff, right up until, well.. 3 months ago. Hell, she had even kissed that General several times that fateful night, and those had not been little pecks on the cheek. Those had been full blown, tongues entwined, deep, passionate kissing. She had always been such a tease and that was one way she had, well, teased. So this was not virgin territory for her... but it did indeed take her by surprise. She gasped, almost a "oooopppp" sound when his lips claimed hers, but that was quickly silenced... Her tongue met his, curling around, under, over, as if tasting, exploring, her lips parting further, allowing his tongue deeper access, as he pushed into the kiss. Arching slightly beneath him, she pressed her pussy into his still caressing hand, her slit actually opening a bit, pussy lips engulfing his fingers. Her own moan overshadowed his, mingling with the sounds he was making. Slender fingers curling into and thru his short, soft hair, raking along his skull in an almost urgency. When he pulled back, she fell to the bed slightly, gasping from breath, mewling softly.

“I'll be back tomorrow evening. I'll take you out to dinner... Some place... Nice.. I'm thinking five star? My wife won't be bothering us tomorrow, so we'll have the whole night to ourselves. I want you looking stunning for our date.. It'll almost be like old times” Her eyes went wide when he flicked her clit as he spoke, before finally pulling his hand away. The bedding beneath her was already soaking wet from her dripping cunt juices.

You're safe Samantha.... For now...” As he turned and started walking away. A very stark reminder that he still held her life in his hands.

She had said nothing. She really didn't know what to even say. She was at a complete loss. Confused, still hazy from being fucked as she had been, from having her virginity torn from her, she just did not know what to say... or what to do. When the door closed behind him, she still didn't move from the bed. She wasn't even sure she had the strength to move, to be honest.

Exhaustion took hold... physical and mental exhaustion and Samantha fell asleep. She did not even lower her top, or pull up her shorts. If he had stepped back in, or, god forbid, if anyone else came in, they would find her asleep, in that semi-clothed state, her pussy still wet from everything that happened.

When she woke up, several hours later, the shorts had been pretty much kicked off during her sleep, only clinging now to one ankle, but her top was still scrunched up over her breasts. The room was chilly, her nipples ached from the exposure to the cold. Or at least that was what she thought at first as she sat up. "Ohhhh damn" her breath caught. She was sore everywhere. Her breasts, her nipples, actually, were slightly bruised from his pinching and twisting a few hours before. Never mind her pussy and groin, and just.. well.. inside. She ached. The pain was not sharp, it was tolerable. It was just a dull, persistent ache deep inside. Sitting up, the sun streaming thru the windows, Sam realized it had to be late morning or early afternoon. How long had she slept? She had no idea what time he had left. But a glance at the clock told her it was indeed, early afternoon... just before 1 to be exact.

Pulling down her shirt, she swung her legs over the side of the bed, the shorts falling to the floor. Just that motion in and of itself caused that previously dull ache to explode into a bit more of a bothersome, ok... more like the electric jolt of a cattle prod.... pain. Her muscles hurt, her pussy hurt, her breasts hurt, her torso hurt where he had so tightly held onto her, even her fingers hurt from gripping to sofa armrest so tightly. "Damn, I need a shower" she mumbled to herself, finally finding the energy to get out of bed and get to her feet. She hesitated for a moment, grabbing for the bedside table to steady herself. Slowly, one step at a time, she made her way to the bathroom. First, she cupped her hands and drank several gulps of cool water. God, that felt so good going down. Sam then turned on the shower and stepped in. The water felt calming as it flowed over her skin. She stood there for a good long time, just enjoying the feel of the water cascading over her. Closing her eyes, she tried to put what had happened last night out of her head. But she could not. And Sam found herself collasping in the shower, she just falling back to the wet shower wall and sliding down until she was on her knees, crying. Deep, heaving, gasping sobs.

She was not safe. She had never been safe. They, he.. had found her. He... had raped her. She... had let him. Sam wasn't sure if she was crying because of what he had done to her, crying because they had found her and could so easily kill her, or crying because of the shame she felt having allowed him to ... to... she could not even wrap her mind around it, let alone the shame she felt in the fact that she had cum, she had climaxed... she had... enjoyed what he did...

"Ohhhh Goddddd" she just sat there and cried, until she had no more tears left. Getting slowly to her feet, she set to the task of cleansing herself, using ample amounts of soap and water. It would not stop the humiliation and shame she felt, but at least she could wash him off her skin. And, using the portable shower head, she could try and wash out of her what seed and spend he had left behind...

She did feel a bit better once she climbed out. Wrapping a large, soft towel around herself, she made her way back to the bedroom. First thing she did was change the sheets. She could easily smell that obscene scent of sex on the bed where she had lain. Obviously, it had dripped out of her. She then washed the sofa armrest, again she could smell sex there. Her shorts and top she just, well, threw away. She couldn't even look at either. She had just pulled on a pair of jeans and a clean tee, when there was a knocking at her door. Samantha froze. Had he come back? Wait, he was coming back that night, something she had chosen NOT to think about quite yet.... So.. who was at the door now?

"Sam?" the voice was female. It was Sanja....

"Sanja?" Sam was more than relieved to see her friend. And her friend was beaming. "Look.. LOOK" Sanja flashed her left hand. And Sam saw the unmistakable gleam of a diamond.... "SANJA REALLY????? " She SOOOOO needed this good news. Sanja could only nod, before grabbing her friend and hugging her tightly. Sam hugged back, again, something she really needed at this particular moment. "He proposed this morning, at sunrise. He picked me up and we went to the beach to watch the sun come up. Oh Sam... I'm so happy!!!!"

"Come in sweetie" Sam stood back and let her friend in. A few minutes later, they sat on the back deck of the villa that overlooked the pool, each cradling a cup of herb tea. The villa itself still smelled like, well sex, and Sam didn't want Sanja to notice or say anything. "Tell me all about it, how it happened"... and Sam found herself lost in the story. It felt good to not have to think about everything else, even if only for a few minutes. Listening to Sanja gush about Derek, the cop, who was now her fiancee, and enjoying the sheer giddyness that her friend was feeling. She had met Derek, Sanja had made a point of introducing them, she had even peppered Derek with questions about fixing Sam up with one of his friends.. Sam found him sweet, and thought he had the cutest babyface. He and Sanja would have beautiful babies, Sam thought to herself as her friend continued...

"what about that guy you left with... I saw you down by the water with him. So handsome"....

"Huh, what" Sam had been lost in thought when Sanja ended her gushing about Derek with that little bombshell. She had seen her, and she had seen HIM with her. She flushed a bright, bright shade of red...

"I saw you both heading toward your villa Sam.... " Sanja grinned. The girl had no clue that Sam was a virgin, she knew nothing really about Samantha other than what Sam had deigned to tell her, which was really... well... nothing.

"Oh let's not talk about that. I'm much more interested in hearing about the wedding plans as you make them. And about how happy you are... " She could not even begin to discuss the Judge with Sanja. She never would be able to. "But, I really want to hear about what you did last night. Maybe the same as what I did??" the girl's smile was sly, with a hint of naughtiness. Sanja leaned in close, as if she didn't want anyone else to hear, not that anyone else was even close by... but Sam had learned, you really never knew. They... could be listening... "Derek... he... well..." Sanja blushed just a little before continuing...."he licked ... licked my pussy last night. Oh Sam... I never did....It felt so heavenly... I mean, we'd slept together already, yanno, but he never did.. that... and he said he.. well... just wanted to...." Sanja was back to gushing again... "I never felt anything like that.. and I.. well.. I came Sam... OMG I came and it felt.. over the moon!" Sam was listening, but the subject matter only served to remind her of her shuddering climax with the Judge... "Then he got on top of me and I was so wet, he just slid right in...." and again, Sam was served up with the image of Judge Randall Hamilton, his cock pumping in and out of her pussy while he raped her, just inside that nearby door, while she was bent over the sofa armrest....

"Sam... Sam.. are you ok??" Sanja had put down her tea and was kneeling next to her now. And Sam, was crying. "What.. oh... hun.. I'm sorry.. I'm sooo sorry. I got some bad news from home. Nothing to worry about tho. I'm ok. Really. I am. Don't worry. I didn't sleep well last night, so I'm really tired as well."

Sanja was a simple, trusting girl, and that made perfect sense to her. She wanted to push her friend, find out if she slept with that handsome older man she had seen her on the beach with. But Sam did look a bit tired. And she was going to be meeting Derek later for dinner, so it was time for her to go. She still wanted to visit with her mother before her date with Derek.

"Call me later, ok, or tomorrow" Sanja called out as she left, pretty much skipping happily down the beach. Sam was happy for her friend...her life was taking a turn for the best, and the girl deserved it....

Her own life, on the other hand.....

“I'll be back tomorrow evening. I'll take you out to dinner... Some place... Nice.. I'm thinking five star? My wife won't be bothering us tomorrow, so we'll have the whole night to ourselves. I want you looking stunning for our date..."

Sam looked at the time. It was almost 4:30. Trying to keep herself calm, to keep the fear in check, and figure out what she really should do, she took a walk along the marketplace. There were throngs of tourists, there was the enticing banter of the shop keepers trying to lure you in to by some trinket or souvenier that was not needed, there were street bands playing. She had purposely picked the most tourist infested area of Tahiti, at least one of them, for her walk. She no longer felt safe when alone. They... he... one of them could easily ambush and kill her, right? Or maybe even trap her and rape her like the Judge had done.... No, being alone was frightening to Sam right now, the crowds felt... safer...

Should she run? She had plenty of money stashed all over the world. Her father had been anal about that. He had never fully trusted banks. He much preferred those safe deposit boxes. But, the Judge had already found her once. In fact, he had told her they always knew where she was. So running wouldn't do her any good now would it. Had he really been so sure he would find her so easily that he even brought his wife with him? Sam knew that had been his wife, just from the way he spoke to her, the tone of his voice.... Or had the wife merely followed him? Some wives did that.... Obviously he cheated on her, Sam did not think for one minute that she was an exception. She believed fully that he had to have cheated with many women. Maybe she was trying to catch him cheating... Maybe she would find the wife and tell her.... But what good would that do... really....And again, if they were watching her, they would kill her before she got anywhere near his wife... right??? She wanted to run. Run away again. But knew that would not work again. It had only given her 3 months... and she didn't want to die. Running away and dying seemed to go hand and hand with these people...

Tell someone? That was the same as running. It would get her killed....

As she walked among the throngs of people, Sam realized, she was completely alone. Sanja and a few other friends was all she had...By the time Sam even remotely noticed how late it was, the sun was already setting. "Shit... what time is it...." she did not wear her own watch, but she grabbed the wrist of a passing guy, who looked shocked to hell, and saw that it was almost 7pm.... Evening.... and he... was coming back for her....

She didn't know what else to do, so Sam raced back to her villa to... get ready....

"I want you looking stunning for our date..."

His words rang in her ears. Tahiti had a few 5 star restaurants. Sam knew them all. She had no idea what he was going to do, where he would take her, or whether or not he really would be back.... but again, she had no idea what to really do, so she would prepare for this date. It was all she could do.

Sam choose a silken black dress, one shoulder style. It was simple yet absolutely gorgeous on her, showing just the right amount of skin and curves.



One thing about Samantha, she was stylish. She never bought or owned anything others may have considered "trashy"... that was the one thing that seemed to set her apart from other rich "bitch" party girls who had, indeed, slept around with anything that had a cock hanging between their legs. They looked the part. Samantha never did. And she would not this particular night either. She pulled her long, dark, and quite wild, mane back and braided it, which took her a good 15 minutes, so that it hung down the mid of her back, looking like a long, thick, black, twisted rope. This only served to showcase her exotically beautiful face. She finished by applying minimul makeup, and slipping into black patent leather heels. For a minute, as she looked at herself in the mirror, and gently touched a bit of perfume to her wrists and just beneath her chin, along her throat, she forgot that this date.... well, was not a real date. Not in her eyes. This was an obligation, and she was only going because she had no idea what else to do. She still felt as trapped now, as she had last night when he had her caught between his body and the sofa...

She felt very much like a butterfly, caught in a spider's web... and that is exactly what she was thinking with she heard the knock on her door. Sam glanced at the time, 8pm sharp. Still "evening" . For a moment she hesitated. Maybe she would just not answer. Maybe he would go away. But Sam knew, deep inside, he was not going anywhere.. and even if she did no answer, even if she did run, he would hunt her down, she was sure of that...

Opening the door, she did not ask him in. She did not want him to attack her again, and she had the strong suspician he would, just by the leering look in his eyes as he almost seemed to be raping her with just his gaze. So she stepped out to him, closing the door behind her....
 
Last edited:
As Randall left Sam's villa his mind was already hard at work, trying to figure out what a viable solution was to get Samantha back in the United States. Under normal circumstances it wouldn't be that difficult at all to fabricate a story, especially given that Randall knew people in high enough places to make a false story turn into a factual one. He was so preoccupied with Samantha that he had almost arrived at his villa without realizing that he smelled of sex. Before approaching his villa he made his way towards the ocean, making sure that at least from the waist down he smelled of the ocean and nothing else. He cupped some water in his hands and brushed it through his hair, completing the illusion that he'd been swimming.

As he entered the villa he made his way into the bathroom first and grabbed a clean towel. He started to towel dry his hair as he made his way into the bedroom. Mary was in bed, a book in her hands though as soon as she became aware of him she lowered the book onto her lap and looked at him with a warm smile. Mary was certainly a desirable woman, especially given her age, more so that she generally played hard to get. Although even on her best day Mary had no way of competing with a girl like Samantha, not just visually but the way she had pleased him sexually as well. Of course all that didn't change the fact that she had remained loyal to him for as long as they'd been married, and had also been a wonderful mother. Randall walked around to her side of the bed, he leaned over and pressed his palm against her cheek as he gave her a soft kiss on her forehead. As a response Mary had reached up with her own hand and curled it around the side of his neck, pulling him close for a more intimate kiss. Randall didn't refuse as he lowered his head and pressed his lips against hers. She let out a soft moan and while the kiss itself was passionate, there was no comparison at all to the kiss he had shared with Samantha earlier that evening.

Slowly he pulled away from the kiss as he looked down at her with a smile “I really should take a shower, you really don't need to know some of the places I have sand in!” he said with a playful chuckle. Mary lowered her hand “Oh.. Well.. I could wait till you're done?” She asked, once again she was in the mindset of trying to make it up to her husband. She might not have been the kind of woman who enjoyed sex, though she still loved her husband and was very away of the needs of men. Randall once again smiled at her as he gave her another soft peck on her forehead “Its fine baby, you finish your book and get some sleep. I'm going to hit the shower and get some work done” Randall said to his wife. Mary didn't put up much of a fight, in fact it was more of a relief for her though she did frown slightly at the last part of his comment “Work? I thought we agreed, this was our time off from work” Said Mary. Randall walked back around the bed and towards the door as he said to her before disappearing “Trust me sweetheart, this is related directly to Walker, and what kind of citizen would I be if I said no to the President hmm?”

As Randall showered he tried to put more thought about how to deal with this Samantha issue. The fact that she had so much notoriety was now working against him. It wasn't something he could just brush under the rug, and it also didn't help that Samantha had a very distinctive look. Sure she could disappear in a place like Tahiti, however in the States Samantha had almost become a household name for a while, in the same fashion that Monica Lewinsky had. Even though the context of their infamy was greatly varied. He had started to formulate an idea, though he'd need to talk to President Walker directly to bounce off some ideas with, to see if it was viable or not. Once he was done Randall dried off and got dressed in another pair of shorts, a Hawaiian style shirt with a pair of flip flops. As he entered the bedroom again Mary was once again lost in her novel. He retrieved the burner phone and once again made his way to the beach. As he walked down the shoreline he put a call in to Walker's burner phone.

Given the last conversation the two had shared Walker had kept his secondary phone close. The phone rang for barely a minute before Walker was able to find a private spot to answer. “So? Whats your assessment?” Walker asked, getting right to the point since there wasn't much room for chitchat given what was at stake. “I'm bringing her back with me” Randall said sternly. “WHAT!?” Walker exclaimed, though not a moment later her returned to his hushed tone as if he'd caught himself. Walker continued “No... I don't care what you do with her but we can NOT afford to have her back in the States.. I'm telling you, you need to do what we'd originally planned!” Walker said, not directly wanting to say out loud that the plan was to find and kill Samantha. “No, that is no longer an option” Randall said adamantly. “Why the hell not? Shes not dumb enough to try and blackmail us, and even if she wanted to.. There’s nothing... Is there?” Walker asked, a twinge of worry in his voice. Randall was quick to reassure him “No, no its nothing like that. She doesn't pose any danger to us. If she did she wouldn't have gone on the run.” Randall continued with his point before Walker had a chance to say anything “I can control Samantha, but just because the court case has died doesn't mean all the conspiracy nuts will go away. Your opposition is already starting to gather ammo to challenge you for your next term. What we need is to resolve this..” Randall said firmly. There was a short silence before Walker spoke “Alright... What is this idea of yours?”

Randall continued walking along the beach, it was late, even the late night party goers had called it a night some time ago. “What we need is paper work that shows Samantha fled under US protection. That we suspected not only was her life in danger but that we had her working for us to draw out the real culprits, that she fingered the assassins at our request, and those men were part of a covert operation.” Randall said. Walker couldn't help but let out a laugh “Wait... Your idea to silence all these conspiracy theories is to ACTUALLY implicate myself in a conspiracy?” Said Walker almost flabbergasted. “Don't forget you're ALREADY neck deep in this thing. You could have backed out of this if you'd wanted to. What you wanted was to be President. We've kept you in the clear so far, and we can keep doing so.” Randall said sternly, which wasn't an easy thing to do given as regardless of how Walker had gotten there, he WAS still President. Randall cleared his throat and calmed his voice a little as he continued “Get ready to put out a press release. The gist of which being that Samantha Anne Jonah was never a witness, but that she was used to try and draw out the conspirators. At the time the decision was made you hadn't been sworn in yet, and it was decided by the temporary heads of government at the time. Go on about what a brave decision it was for Samantha to agree to help us. The country thanks her for her service, and so forth and so on. While there won't be anyone to blame directly, the implication will be that you can't be blamed as you didn't make the decision to involve Samantha, and once you did find out you couldn't go against the operation as it was already underway” Said Randall, laying out his case.

Walker was silent for a moment, in his opinion this whole thing seemed more trouble than it was worth. He thought it'd be best to just kill of Samantha, which would in effect tie up the one loose end that was still left out there. After that the conspiracy theorists could go nuts and still not find anything. Of course it didn't change the fact that the opposition was starting to poke around, trying to find something that would implicate Walker and hold him responsible for the incompetency of not finding the culprits that were behind the former President's death. There were even whispers here and there that were starting to suggest Walker was somehow involved in the assassination of The Lady President's death. If Walker planned to run after his current term in office was over, all these accusations would only weigh him down. While Walker still wasn't sold on the idea, it might just be radical enough to do what Hamilton was implying. That and as Randall had pointed out earlier, the decision wasn't entirely up to Walker, and as deep in bed he was with these people he really couldn't afford to rub them the wrong way... “It won't be easy, you realize the entire administration is in the dark about this..” Walker said at first, before continuing “But it can be done.. Give me a few days and I'll get everything ready” Walker concluded. “I need to make a few preparations on my end as well. I'll give you a call when things are set over here” Said Randall as he hung up and started to make his way back to the villa for some much deserved rest.

The next Morning was relatively uneventful for Randall, he spent most of it in bed with his wife, after which they had a nice little breakfast. The two took a quick dip in the pool. He was spending as much time with his wife as he could since he knew he most likely would be spending the night apart from her. Of course Mary had no idea that Randall would be dining young Samantha, or that he'd be spending the night with her. As far as Mary knew Randall would be working on something that was pertaining to the President. Which in a way was true, just not in the way that Mary might have thought. Later on in the afternoon he made a reservation at the closest 5 star restaurant. The thing about that particular part of Tahiti was that it catered to the elites of the world. Which basically meant that all the lavish establishments were VERY close together. As a matter of fact the 5 star restaurant was a beach side restaurant and it would have taken less than a ten minute walk to get there on foot. Although that didn't stop Randall from hiring a limo anyway.

Randall made sure he was dressed formally, a pitch black tuxedo with a matching tie. Randall's lie to his wife was that he was meeting some higher ups from Walker's administration that had flown out for the meeting. A little after 7:50pm the limo pulled up and Randall took the short drive to Samantha's villa. He hadn't bothered to call, nor had he made any confirmation that she'd be there. After what they had shared together the previous night, Randall KNEW that she'd be waiting for him. It was 8 sharp when Randall found himself at Samantha's door. He gave the door a hard knock, one after another, as he turned and walked a few steps back, wanting to take in the sight that would be Samantha in all of her glamorous glory!

The lock clicked from within the door as it pulled back and Samantha came into view. There were very few moments in his life where Randall was completely speechless, however that was one of those moments. He hadn't even realized that she'd walked out until he heard the door slam behind her. For a moment all he could do was stare at the gorgeous young woman that stood there. The very same woman that had dressed up at HIS request. What topped off Samantha's beauty in Randall's mind was the knowledge of what she looked like naked, and even as she stood there, she might as well have been naked the way Randall was studying her with his predatory gaze. A part of him wanted to say 'to hell' with dinner and force her back into her villa and ravish her for the duration of the night. Though Randall had already demonstrated just how easily he could exert his will over her. That particular night was about something different, and Randall was calculated enough to keep himself under control.

Without any warning he took a step forward, bridging the gap between them. His right arm curled around her waist, though it wasn't done forcefully. His lips were hovering over hers as he held her body against his, and if he had wished all he had to do was force a kiss on her, its not like she would have refused. Instead however Randall leaned forward and pressed his lips against her cheek. Giving her a soft peck, whispering “You look stunning” before he pulled away from her. His arm pulled away from her waist as his hand found hers. “Shall we?” He said to her.

He led her towards the limo where the driver was waiting with the door already open. He looked at Samantha with surprise. Not because of how gorgeous she looked, but more that he had been the same driver to have driven Randall and his wife during their stay. The driver knew enough to keep his mouth shut as he helped Samantha in, shutting the door behind Randall after he had entered as well. The drive was very short, barely taking two minutes. Once again it wasn't that Randall was trying to flaunt money in front of her since Samantha's family fortune was worth far more than his own. However what Samantha had lost was the luxury of life. It had disappeared when her future had been taken away from her. The limo was a reminder to Samantha of happier times. The restaurant was on the side of the beach and there was even a patio that opened up to where the customers could just walk onto the beach if they desired. As they entered the restaurant the greeter was very quick to recognize Randall since he had dined there with his wife twice in the past week. When the greeter asked who the lovely woman was with him Randall was very quick to make a comment that she was his daughter. It was something that she didn't question as their waiter led them to a table that looked more like a private booth, separate from the other tables, though next to the window so the gorgeous view awaited with a simple turn of the head.

Randall had asked for a glass of ice water after they were seated. A few minutes later their waiter returned with their drinks, bread, and menus. Finally the waiter left, giving them their fist real moment of privacy. Randall already knew what he was going to order so he closed his menu and placed it on the table. He reached over and took Samantha's menu out of her hands and also placed it on the table in front of her. The night itself wasn't going anywhere, and regardless of how Samantha would respond, they'd still be returning to her villa together. There was no need to beat around the bush as Randall said flatly “I can give all this back to you” as he motioned with his hand as if he were showcasing some great treasure. He continued “We took your life away, and we can very easily give it back” As he said this he could see the doubt in her eyes, to which he responded with “I don't have any need to lie to you. If I wanted your body, all I have to do is take, the same could be said about your life. What I can give you is your life back. You can return to the city you love, you can delve back into the luxurious lifestyle that is only a distant memory to you now.” His tone was very direct. In a way he was already proving it to her. Prior to him approaching her Samantha would have never dared to enter one of the high end restaurants or even hotels in fear of being recognized for who she really was. Yet there she was, under the blanket of Randall's protection she was once again able to experience a slice of her old life.

Once again Randall had no need to sugar coat anything he was saying since he was the one with all the power. “Your life will still belong to me, and every sick twisted thing you're thinking I'd do. I will do worse. You're not the same person you were back then, going forward you're going to be different. Your body is mine and I'm NEVER letting go of it. But I have a wife, and a daughter, as well as a career that I will need to tend to. It will give you a chance to do whatever you wish, it will give you a chance to take pride in the name that was given to you at birth. The fame you've gotten in the past few months won't go anywhere, though nor will you be sought after, nor will you have to worry about your life being in danger.” He paused for a moment as he stared out the window, admiring the view giving her some time to let the words sink in, even if the time he had given her were nothing more than a few seconds. Finally he spoke again “We can take a flight back to New York by the end of the week... Even if you refuse your body will STILL be mine.. You'll be my prisoner, only in a less lavish setting..” He reached out for her hand that was resting on the table. His hand finding a resting place over hers, his fingers curling around her wrist as his middle finger teasingly tantalizing the underside of her wrist. He had wrapped his arm around her and given her a quick peck on her cheek earlier, though those movements had been very subtle. In that moment he was trying to get a sexual reaction out of her, and given the fact that sex was a very new thing for her Randall knew first hand the effect sexual stimulation had on her. It wasn't so much that he was trying to coerce a reaction out of her, more to show her what she was missing in life. What he had personally introduced to her life, the way he could coax pleasure out of her body that even she wouldn't have imagined possible. Finally when he spoke his voice was the same hypnotic tone he had used on her the night before “Just... Say yes to me.”
 
The grasp about her waist, the gentle brush of lips to cheek, the compliment "you look stunning, the "shall we" as he gestured toward the waiting limo. Samantha was well versed in all of this. This had been her life, really, before that fateful night. The obligatory kiss on the cheek, the equally obligatory glide of a gentleman's arm about the girl's waist, the gesture to the waiting car.. all were part of the dance one took when one is "escorted" to events. And Sam had been escorted many many times. Socialites always were. She had been no different..

But this was not an escort. This was not a date. Not in her eyes at least. She was doing this because, in her mind, in her eyes, she had no other choice in the matter. She was going to dinner with Judge Randall, because he told her she had to. Sam had no where to turn, had no idea at this moment, how to get out of this mess. Yes, she could run again, but she truely believed that he, and the others, would easily find her. Find her and kill her. And as she stood there in the millisecond before taking the first step toward the limo, she felt completely and utterly alone...

The back of the limo was, of course, luxurious. The soft leather, the jazz music playing in the background, champagne chilling, crystal glasses within reach. This, to be honest, felt like home to her, for the most part. Until she got her license, she had been chauffered around in limos. Her father spared no expense. And even after she got her own car, a Jag of course, still sitting in the garage at her penthouse in New York, it was limos that took her to the various functions, parties and dinners that she attended.

If this had been any of those occasions, this would have been a pleasant, even romantic limo ride along the beachfront road. But this, was not one of those occasions. Samantha stayed completely silent. Her mind was working overtime, thinking, wondering if she could reason with him, praying that maybe this would be it and he would leave her alone to live her life here in Tahiti, or anywhere else. She'd go wherever he wanted if it meant she would be left alone, and lastly, hoping that he would not want to....... have sex with her again. She was still sore in several places, that deep, almost dull ache, had not left her as of yet. It was the same kind of ache you get after you work out too hard, or too much. Not real pain, not anymore, just a dull ache. Samantha had managed to get thru the day without thinking about what he had done to her the night before, she hoped to get thru this night the same as well....

But deep down inside, she knew that was not going to be an option. He had made a point to tell her the wife would not be bothering him this night, that he would be spending he entire night with her. "We'll have the whole night to ourselves"... Just those words alone made her go cold in the depths of her belly. She couldn't ignore those words now, like she did for the balance of the day...

Once at the restaurant, Samantha did not question or comment when Randall informed the hostess that she were his daughter. But, that small fact did make her realize that obviously, he had been there with his wife, otherwise there would be no need to explain why he was bringing another woman. It was a fact that Sam just silently filed back in her mind. Maybe, she could use that small nugget of information later.... maybe... It did give her the glimmer of an idea tho... If he had brought his wife to this particular establishment before, and obviously he had, and the hostess recognized him, then other "regulars" may recognize him as well, and will make note that he is NOT with his wife. She doubted he could pull of she being his daughter, consistently... she was pretty sure he'd not be able to keep his hands off her that long, and the thought made her shiver. But, if word got back to his wife, that... could work to her advantage... right??? Of course she did not have any chance at all to form a plan, or even figure out how to use any of this to her advantage.. it was just something that crossed her mind as she sat down. She could feel the gaze of several of the patrons in the dining room, wondering who the handsome man and stunningly beautiful girl were. It was hard not to notice the two of them... What if someone made that connection. What if it were someone who knew who his wife was? Was that even possible?

The view as nothing short of spectacular, and Sam took a moment to just drink it in. This would have been a wonderful place for a first date, or a dinner with someone special... That made her think of Sanja. Would Derek be able to treat Sanja to a place like this? Well, Sam would make sure he could, if nothing else, one of these days. It was that thought of.. well.. normalcy, that allowed a slight smile to play at her lips, until the menu she had just opened, was unceremoniously lifted away and set aside...

“I can give all this back to you” he motioned with his hand as if he were showcasing some great treasure. Give what back? Her riches? He really didn't realize that she had riches stashed all over the world, well, her father did. Not that she could easily get to them, but she had them. Was that what he was talking about? He continued “We took your life away, and we can very easily give it back... I don't have any need to lie to you. If I wanted your body, all I have to do is take, the same could be said about your life. What I can give you is your life back. You can return to the city you love, you can delve back into the luxurious lifestyle that is only a distant memory to you now.”

She just stared at him, unblinking. Each word repeated itself in her mind. But what mattered to her were two points that he made... He could give her life back... and allow her to return to the city she loved, New York. Honestly, Sam was a bit different from alot of the spoiled brat socialites that she often found herself classified with. No doubt she enjoyed having money and luxuries. No doubt. But what she really wanted was her life without fear. Her life without the memory of what she saw. And she wanted New York back. It wasn't the luxury she missed, well, she did miss that to some degree, but it was living without fear that she missed. She didn't need the limos and caviar and parties. She could be quite content with a Ford Taurus, tuna, and BBQ in a friend's backyard.. if that makes sense. As long as it was in New York. At one time, before that awful night, she had wanted to leave NY and travel, now all she wanted was to be able to go home... Go home and not have to look over her shoulder, wondering if they, whoever they were, even tho she now knew at least one of them, would be there, waiting to kill her. She wanted to fall in love, have babies, live happily ever after... Like Sanja and Derek... yeah, just like them!

But then he explained.... “Your life will still belong to me, and every sick twisted thing you're thinking I'd do. I will do worse. You're not the same person you were back then, going forward you're going to be different. Your body is mine and I'm NEVER letting go of it. But I have a wife, and a daughter, as well as a career that I will need to tend to. It will give you a chance to do whatever you wish, it will give you a chance to take pride in the name that was given to you at birth. The fame you've gotten in the past few months won't go anywhere, though nor will you be sought after, nor will you have to worry about your life being in danger.”

She went white at his words. All color faded from her cheeks and all life seemed to drain from her eyes. Confusion, fear, despair, all came flooding through her, in waves. This was not something she had even thought of. In fact, to be honest, Sam had not thought beyond what happened last night or the dinner tonight. He was... He was stating, clearly, that she... her body...belonged... to him... What did that mean? What did he mean? She suddenly felt like she was swimming, in a sea of thick fog, and it took every ounce of strength she had to not pass out into that fog. Stay focused... you must stay focused. But her feelings of hopelessness was almost overwhelming...

“We can take a flight back to New York by the end of the week... Even if you refuse your body will STILL be mine.. You'll be my prisoner, only in a less lavish setting..” Wait... Prisoner? What.. did that mean? Her body would still be his? What would he... do to her? Her mind suddenly replayed the night prior, in full, vivid detail.. THAT was what he meant. THAT was what he wanted.. THAT was what he would do to her, over and over again. Samantha felt so cold in that moment, so icey cold. Her heart was pounding as she desperately tried to search for a way out of this.. Run... the word came flashing before her eyes. RUN... But if she ran, he would hunt her down. He had found her here. He... they, there were more of them.... and THEY would find her. THEY would kill her.

He reached out for her hand that was resting on the table. His hand finding a resting place over hers, his fingers curling around her wrist.. Sam jumped when he touched her, as if he had prodded her with an electric jolt. She wanted to pull her hand away. But she could not. She wanted to jump up and run from the restaurant, but she was rooted to her seat as if chained. She could feel a sensation now, ever so slight, of his fingertip lightly teasing the underside of her wrist. She bit her quivering lower lip... "Stop" she managed to whisper, as her eyes focused on him. "Please... stop"... she wasn't just asking, no, she was begging him to stop the touch of his finger, she was begging him to stop what he was doing to her...and what he was doing to her was... he was raping her.... Raping her right there in public, in front of everyone. Raping her and she could not even scream for help. And this rape, for all intents and purposes, was worse than any sexual rape could be. At least in her eyes.

When he finally did speak, his voice was the same hypnotic tone he had used on her the night before “Just... Say yes to me.”

"Please don't make me do this... please"....

Sam was staring at him... and she could not seem to pull her eyes away.. as much as she wanted to. The entire of the dining room was nothing more than a blur to her, hidden in a cloud of her emotions.... That is, until she heard a familiar ... happy laugh....

"Samantha??? SAM!!!!" It took her a full minute, maybe more, to realize that it was not him saying her name. It was someone else. It took her another minute of clawing thru her confusion and fear, to realize that it was Sanja. Sanja and.... Derek... Derek the cop!!!

Sanja, all smiles, came bouncing on over. And bouncing was the best way to describe it. The girl was so giddy, it was actually cute... Sanja pulled Sam up from her seat and hugged her tightly. In the meantime, Derek, looking a bit sheepish, stuck his hand out to Randall. "Good Evening, I'm Derek Culver"... Derek was not in uniform, but did carry his sidearm, which was more than visible as he offered his hand to the gentleman. "oh.. oh... yeah, sorry..." Sanja finally released Sam... "I didn't mean to barge in on your date" she gushed, smiling broadly.

"What... what are you doing here" Sam finally managed to push the words from her lips. She was still shaking, but was doing a damned good job of keeping.. composed.

"We're meeting Derek's parents for dinner. His mom and dad are visiting and we want to tell them the news!! They are treating us to this wonderful dinner so we thought this was the perfect time!" She smiled as she looked at Randall, recognizing him as the same man Sam had been walking on the beach with. "HI... I'm Sanja...".... Sam took a deep breath and again managed to speak without stuttering or clamoring... "Sorry, you just caught me a bit off guard.... Sanja, Derek.. " Derek leaned in and Sam gave him a quick hug as she said his name... " this is Randall.... my.... date.... for the evening".... She almost gritted her teeth when she said it, but it managed to come out sounding normal...

"So nice to meet you" Sanja grinned, leaning in, now that he had stood up, to give him a little peck on the cheek, as well as take his hand. "now, you be nice to my Samantha" Sanja joked... "Honey, my parents are waiting"... Derek was a bit more observant than Sanja. He knew something was off, that something wasn't right, but he could not pinpoint why he was feeling that. He took his fiancee's hand and began leading her away, but not before taking a good, long, look at Samantha and then Randall. "Nice to see you... Sam... he paused after saying her name, giving her a long, long look of her own, before turning to Randall... "nice to meet you".. "Sam, call me tomorrow ok...." Sanja winked and smiled, waving as she followed Derek to meet up with his father, who at this point had been approaching the table, wondering what was holding up his son. When Sam looked up, she noticed that the father had the slightest tilt to his head, and was looking intently toward their table.. before finally turning away. They were then seated, along with Derek's mother, at the further end of the dining room.

It took Sam no more than a second to realize that first off, Sanja was now in danger, and secondly, that Derek knew something was wrong. She could see it in his eyes when he stared at her as he said his goodbyes. Sam knew that Randall would think nothing of eliminating both of them. She just knew. They had killed the President. Sanja and Derek would be nothing to him, to them. Before he could even speak, Sam, sitting back down, turned to him. "Leave them alone. They know absolutely nothing. They don't even know who I really am. Just Samantha, new to living here in Tahiti... Derek is American" It was more than obvious that he was, from his name to his midwest look... "but he was raised here... He knows nothing about what happened 3 months ago.... " she was close to babbling, she could feel the fear welling up inside her as she spoke.. her voice finally trailing off. Was he even listening to her? He had a look in his eyes, a look she did not like. A look that almost bordered between jealousy and predatory... He was looking toward where Derek and Sanja were sitting. Sam could see the top of Derek's head, his dark blonde spikey hair more than easy to spot. Yeah, he was very american, blonde hair, blue eyes, but Sam had never asked him why he now lived in Tahiti. She just knew from Sanja that he had been raised here. Sanja on the other hand, was Tahitian, thru and thru. They really did make an absolutely gorgeous couple.

But then, a very sobering thought crossed Sam's mind. Derek's parents, where did they now live? Here, or.. the US...? Sanja had mentioned that his parents were "visiting"... She had seen his father looking over at them.. did he... recognize ... her ??
 
Last edited:
“Please don't make me do this... Please...” As the words came out of her mouth he could see her faltering resolve. She was far from where he wanted her to be, though her reluctance showed that she understood the situation she was in. She couldn't even outright deny him, the only option she had was to try and beg him to change HIS mind. With or without her consent it seemed she knew that they'd once again end up at her villa, and with or without her consent they would also engage in a night of sexual debauchery. As he sat opposite her he had also picked up on the conflict in her eyes as he'd laid out his offer to her. She might have enjoyed their sexual exchange that the two had shared the night before, though she was still far from being his submissive slut, and at the same time his offer WAS tempting to her. She still WANTED to go back to the place she called home, and if she was forced to submit to him sexually, why not at least get something out of it?

There also might have been a chance that Samantha hadn't believed what Randall was offering her, and it also hadn't helped that Randall had come on so strong, not beating around the bush and just laying it all on the line for her. He was about to reach out for her with his other hand when literally out of nowhere this girl approached Samantha. She looked familiar and it took his mind a minute to put two and two together and remember that she had been with Samantha at the beach when he'd first laid his eyes on her. The girl seemed to be a native, though when he saw who she was with he could tell that there might be trouble. Randall pulled his hand away from Samantha and shook the young man's hand, and as he introduced himself there was no mistaking the fact that Derek was an American. He might have been American though he didn't have a accent that could be quite pinned down. It might have been because he didn't live in the states, either way he couldn't be sure.

Randall also hadn't failed to notice the firearm that Derek was carrying. That in itself potentially meant a few things. Though Randall easily came to the conclusion that the young man was most likely law enforcement. He was a clean cut young man, and being a judge Randall could recognize 'the look' quite easily. Samantha had lost a lot of her composure after the exchange she had with Randall, and though her friend didn't seem to notice, it seemed as if Derek definitely sensed something was wrong. Of course Randall couldn't help but let a grin slip when Samantha had introduced him as her date. Samantha's friend Sanja seemed far too preoccupied with herself to notice Samantha's state, and from what she'd said about telling Derek's parents 'the news' it as obvious that the two were engaged. It was Derek that had cut the meeting short as he'd pulled his fiance away towards an older couple who were sitting at a table not too far away.

She might have been in a bind earlier, however in that moment he could see both fear and panic in her eyes as she spoke. “Leave the alone. They know absolutely nothing. They don't even now who I really am. Just Samantha, new to living here in Tahiti... Derek is American” She said frantically, adding “But he was raised here... He knows nothing about what happened 3 months ago...” He could see just how shaken she was, as well as how hard it was for her to keep her cool. After all her friend wasn't that far away, and if she did flip out or have some kind of break down it would only draw more attention to her, which in her mind would bring her friend closer to danger no doubt.

Randall had obviously lied to her about how he had found her, and how people were watching her. Though the threat to her life was VERY real, especially since he had in fact found her. What Samantha didn't know was that Randall was the only one keeping her alive since Walker wouldn't have thought twice about having her killed, as a matter of fact it was one of his first thoughts when Randall had informed Walker of his little discovery. That being said Samantha was right to fear for her friends. While Randall was opposed to having Samantha killed, that didn't mean for a second that he wouldn't have Sanja killed, her fiance killed, as well as her fiance's parents. Especially if killing them meant it would serve his own personal interests.

Randall didn't response to Samantha's pleas, instead he looked over towards the table that Derek was seated at, and as he looked in that direction his eyes locked with Derek's dad. It was definitely a familiar face. Randall had recognized the face but not the name. He said to himself “I know that man...” the words loud enough for Samantha to hear. He turned his attention back to her as he spoke “From the looks we're getting it looks like they flew in from the states. I recognize the dad.. What did that boy say his name was? Culver?” Randall repeated the name “Culver, Culver, Culver... I know that name” Trying to jog his own memory. Randall once again looked over at the table, Sanja was holding out her hand for Derek's parents, showing off the ring that he'd bought her. He turned back to Samantha just in time to notice her pulling her gaze away from her friend's table. Sanja was completely innocent in terms of everything that was going on, and while Samantha had wanted nothing more than to find some normalcy in life by making a friend, it seemed that one harmless act had endangered not only Sanja's life but the lives of those around her.

At that stage Randall also realized that the two were just sitting there opposite one another, and had been for some time. He motioned for the waiter to come over, after which Randall asked what the specials were, he proceeded to order both for himself as well as Samantha. “I'm your date remember” He said to Samantha, reminding her of what she had told her friend to maintain their cover, adding “Lets act like it” Randall said to her once their waiter had left. It wasn't long before the meal was served, and Randall took his time to eat, once again he had to tell Samantha to do the same, and at least pretend she was enjoying what she was eating. Once they were done with the meal Randall decided to forgo dessert and asked for the check.

It was time for Randall to act, he still couldn't remember how he knew Derek's parents, though whoever they were and however much money the had, they didn't hold any kind of real threat. Randall cleared his throat before speaking. “This doesn't change anything between us Samantha. Your friend might not know anything, but her fiance's parents do. It can be dangerous for any American traveling abroad, rich or poor. We let YOU live, don't presume your friend would get the same courtesy” Randall said flatly. The threat might not have been immediate, though it was very real. Randall could be a very pig headed man when he wanted something, and the way he wanted Samantha, there wasn't a lot he'd let stand in his way. Definitely not some old couple.

Sanja, Derek, and his parents were still at the table, and from the looks of it they'd also finished their meal though they also hadn't left the table. Randall reached out to Samantha again, taking her hand in his as he spoke “You've been working with the government this entire time. You were approached right after the Madam President was killed. Even though you didn't see anything your country asked for your help. The men you fingered were government agents, and it was all a ploy to make the real culprits feel comfortable. To draw out those who were responsible.” Randall continued “I went over this with President Walker and he can very much make it happen. You'll be a free woman, and even be seen as a hero. Of course the two of us will still be working closely since our collaboration wont quite be over. By the end of the week I can have Walker announce all this in a press conference. We can return home together and your friend will be out of danger. Hell if Derek wants to take his wife to the States I could even bump them through the immigration process. As I said earlier, no matter what happens, you will always be mine, but this thing with Derek and his parents does change things a little. IF the parents decide to come over and confront us, we need to be on the same page. Say yes to me and you can save not only your own life but the life and happiness of your friend. If you refuse it means Derek's parents have already seen too much...” Said Randal, an expression of dead seriousness on his face.

Despite the quick interlude with her friend Sanja, it seemed that she was back at the EXACT same spot she had been before they were interrupted. More than that Randall didn't seem phased in the least that Derek was law enforcement. The way Randall looked at the young man was almost as if he saw Derek as a servant and nothing more. Randall once again looked over at the other table, Sanja was on her feet, both her hands were tugging on Derek's hand as she pleaded “Oh come on, pleeease Derek? Lets dance baby!” It didn't take long before Derek gave in and followed his fiance to the dance floor, an area where a few other couples were slow dancing with one another. That left Derek's parents unattended and they didn't waste any time as they started walking towards Samantha's table. Randall turned to Samantha as he said to her “Tick tock....” knowing that they were seconds away from being interrupted. Seconds away from no doubt having to face some tough questions. Randal had no way of knowing if Derek's parents had recognized him or Samantha, though either way it was obviously one of the two. Randall had already given Samantha the gist of what would be the cover story, and in that moment lives were literally at stake, not just Samantha's life at that.
 
"Harold, this is a vacation remember. Can't you leave work at... well.. work?" She had been complaining since they had gotten on the plane, 18 hours ago, to go to Tahiti. But, the woman was right. This was his first real vacation in many, many years. Well, the life of a TV News Producer, in the city of New York was like that. Harold Culver had started out as a simple reporter, in Indiana of all places. He worked his way to anchor at that "podunk" little station, as he often called it, but always with "love". He had spring-boarded from there to Pennsylvania, taking his wife and son with him. It was an impulsive move that paid off.. From there, he managed to secure a job as the anchor at CNN... a position he held for many years. But now, as the younger crowd took over, he moved from being in front of the camera, to being behind the camera, first directing and then producing the straight news on CNN, and now running, meaning producing for the most part, a political news show "Political Battles" that ran nightly on CNN.

In the midst of all this, he had raised a son. Derek Culver did not turn out to be a newsman like his father, and instead went into law enforcement in New York. He then fell in love with Tahiti after taking a vacation there, and promptly packed up and moved. He tended to be a bit impulsive, like his dad.

This trip was Harold and Marion Culver's first visit to Tahiti themselves. It had taken Marion months to convince Harold that CNN and his show, which he often now called his other "son".. could do without him for a week. They had been a bit surprised at Derek's news. Impulsive as always, but they did like Sanja, and Derek seemed so happy.

But Marion noticed that Harold was a bit, preoccupied. She thought that maybe he was having second thoughts about supporting his son's choice to get married. But once Derek and Sanja left the table, she found out the real reason...

"That's Judge Randall and Samantha Jonah" he leaned over and whispered to Marion. The sheer shock in his voice still apparent in his whisper. For a moment, her eyes went wide. She knew those names. She had heard her husband talking about both those names, among others, for months. But it was not Judge Randall that had really caught his attention. It was Samantha. He had known her face the moment he had laid eyes on it. He hadn't said anything thru dinner because he did not want to rain on Derek and Sanja's parade or happy news. And he just needed time to process just who... he was seeing.

Samantha Jonah. The only Witness to the murder of the century. She had disappeared, just up and disappeared. News shows all over the country, and other countries as well, had speculated on what had happened to her. Rumors flew. Stories that she was dead, stories that she had been kidnapped and taken to Russia, stories that she gone to Switzerland, stories that was being held in secret captivity for her safety... What the hell was she doing here? And why was she sitting with Judge Randall? What the hell was he doing here? And where was his wife? He had heard Sanja say that her friend and her date were right over there, and had even pointed them out. Sanja had specifically said "that's Sam, my best friend, and her date." Sam... Samantha. That was her alright. Harold had no question about that. His own show had talked about that girl for weeks after her disappearance, and months before that, since she was, after all, the Witness.

~*~​

“I know that man...From the looks we're getting it looks like they flew in from the states. I recognize the dad.. What did that boy say his name was? Culver?” Randall repeated the name “Culver, Culver, Culver... I know that name”

Sam, herself, did not recognize the name. One thing about her was, she hated, with a passion, news shows. Not the news itself, but those self important news shows, where commentators spat out what they thought about this, and that, and the other thing. She hated hearing other people publicly spouting off their opinions on everything from who so and so slept with, to what they had for a midnight snack, all done for attention. When Sam wanted to news, and given she traveled often times in very important circles, she watched to local New York City station. She found that much less offensive than the larger news organizations, including CNN. So Samantha had no idea who "Culver" was, and even when she met Derek, back a couple weeks ago, and he mentioned his dad worked in NY in the news, she had not recognized the name. And in fact, that small piece of information had scared her, given her circumstances. But Derek had shown no sign of recognizing her, and she was not about to tell him she had lived in NY. It had all worked out fine. At least until Randall showed up....

She listened as he mulled the name over and over, before finally ceasing and looking at her. He had not deigned to respond to her pleas to leave Sanja and Derek alone, and that, made her very nervous.

She remained quiet for the most part during dinnner. A meal she barely tasted, let alone enjoyed. Her thougths were racing, but no matter how hard she tried, she could not think of a way to get out of this. How she wished she could jsut go back to 2 days ago, before the Judge had walked into her life, before he had ... well.. done to her what he had done to her. Moreso, she wished she could go back to 3 months ago, and never see what she had managed to see. He, was quiet as well, and it was obvious that he was thinking, planning, that Derek's parents had, well, thrown a monkey wrench into his plans.

She was still lost in her thoughts when he finally spoke, “This doesn't change anything between us Samantha. Your friend might not know anything, but her fiance's parents do. It can be dangerous for any American traveling abroad, rich or poor. We let YOU live, don't presume your friend would get the same courtesy”

"no, no you can't...." but her words were cut off....

“You've been working with the government this entire time. You were approached right after the Madam President was killed. Even though you didn't see anything your country asked for your help. The men you fingered were government agents, and it was all a ploy to make the real culprits feel comfortable. To draw out those who were responsible. I went over this with President Walker and he can very much make it happen. You'll be a free woman, and even be seen as a hero. Of course the two of us will still be working closely since our collaboration wont quite be over. By the end of the week I can have Walker announce all this in a press conference. We can return home together and your friend will be out of danger. Hell if Derek wants to take his wife to the States I could even bump them through the immigration process. As I said earlier, no matter what happens, you will always be mine, but this thing with Derek and his parents does change things a little. IF the parents decide to come over and confront us, we need to be on the same page. Say yes to me and you can save not only your own life but the life and happiness of your friend. If you refuse it means Derek's parents have already seen too much...”

Sam could only blink. She said nothing, she couldn't. She was too busy trying to process all this information he had suddenly spit out at her. Working for the government...? Approached right after Madam President was killed? Had not seen anything? All a story, to help the government? Went over this with... President Walker?????"

She stopped there.. He went over this with President Walker? By the end of the week, Walker would announce all this in a press conference? President.... Walker??? He had been... the Vice President when ..... He.. had been... the Vice President.. He, Randall that is, had gone over all this with President Walker...

Sam could only stare at him as the realization suddenly hit her. Walker, President Walker... was involved. Involved in the killing of the first female President. Involved in the cover up. Involved in killing the General. Involved in.... everything. She went white, all color draining from her face. "President Walker.... is.... involved ... in this" were the only words that came slipping from her trembling lips. President Walker was involved and now she knew that. And that made her even more... dangerous to him... to Randall.. to perhaps the entire Government of the US.

"President Walker" .... her voice trailed off as she tried to come to grips with this. And she wasn't doing a very good job. It was then that she realized, as she looked at Randall, about to say something more, that Derek's parents, whom she had only just barely gotten a look at earlier, were approaching their table.

Randall turned to Samantha as he said to her “Tick tock....”

She blinked... His words again echoing in her mind... "no matter what happens, you will always be mine. Say yes to me and you can save not only your own life but the life and happiness of your friend. If you refuse it means Derek's parents have already seen too much...”

It didn't matter what she wanted. Her life was, well.. over. If she even dared to refuse what Randall was saying, or anything that Randall wanted, then people, innocent people would die. And she would still.... her life would still be over. She would still belong ... to... him... and it was then that she realized, she belonged to him now. He had laid claim to her last night. And would again... and again... and again... and nothing she said or did could stop that...

So she answered, and it was nothing more than an almost imperceptable nod. But it was an affirmative nod. She was answering yes.. to him, to everything he said. She was answering yes, that she belonged to him, her life, her body... she just could not form the word.

~ * ~​

"Marion, I can not just ignore the fact that both Judge Randall Hamilton and Samantha Jonah are sitting over there." He was more convincing himself that he needed to act than trying to convince Marion. He was a newsman after all, but he was also observant, like his son, and he got the distinct feeling something just was not... quite... right... He had managed to fight the urge to call his bosses on his cell, to get the word out that he had found the missing Witness. If that phone call had been made, within hours, the news media from not just the States, but other counties as well, would flood to Tahiti. He wanted to find out what was going on first. Before the entire world came looking for them. His biggest question tho, was not finding Samantha... it was WHY was she sitting with Judge Randall. What the hell was HE doing here. He knew now that there was far more going on than just a missing Witness. The question now was... what???

Harold left Marion almost behind in his haste to get to the table. Had anyone else recognized the Judge or the girl? How long had they been there? Had the Judge known where she was all along? Was she working with the Judge? If so, why? And why would they hide the girl here? They, meaning law enforcement/the government... Or had the Judge found her too? Why WAS he here? There were sooo many questions flooding his mind....

"Judge Randall Hamilton" Harold addressed the Judge first, extending his hand. "I'm Harold Culver, Producer of "Political Battles" on CNN. You were on my show, back about a year ago, and again just after the.. assassination of Madam President."

Marion, moved to sit down next to Samantha. She could see the poor girl was in distress. She was a mother after all. And she had always wanted a daughter. While the men talked, she gently laid her hand to Sam's shoulder, and she could feel the girl shaking. "Your Samantha, right?" she quietly said, as she patted the girl's shoulder. Sam nodded, looking away from Randall and Harold to focus on the woman sitting next to her. "I'm Marion. Why don't we go for a walk and let the men... talk." Marion was pretty old school in her ways. Let the men handle things. She did not tend to become involved in her husband's discussions, unless they were discussing kids or home life, all that domestic bliss kind of things. Pushing back her chair, she began to get up....but Samantha knew, Randall was not about to let her leave his side.. and she was not about to upset him or anger him by trying. She was desperate to keep Sanja, Derek, and his parents safe, at all costs. "no thank you" she quietly responded, reaching out to take Randall's hand, further affirming her... yes answer to him... further affirming that she was... well.. with him.. and belonged to him.... while he continued to speak to Mr. Culver.

Marion smiled lightly at the refusal, with a shrug. She was unsure just how to handle this particular situation. She too had recognized Samantha, altho she did not know the Judge at all. She had questions too, not the same as her Husband, and not as pointed, but she had hoped to learn what was going on, purely for selfish reasons. "Maybe for once I can get on TV and be interviewed" the little voice had piped up in her head. If only the girl would talk to her.......
 
Last edited:
It almost hadn't occurred to him that Samantha was looking in from the outside when it came to the conspiracy. That is until she showed her shock at the mention of President Walker being involved. It was the kind of fallout that Walker was trying to avoid, and in a way he was right in doing do, and just as Samantha had thought, she really HAD become far more dangerous not only to Randall but the president as well. Which not so coincidentally also made Samantha's life that much more in jeopardy. Randall wanted Samantha as his play thing, and he was willing to go to extreme lengths to get it, though he would only go as far as to risk the necks of others. If it ever came down to a question of Samantha or the judge.. Well... Randall wouldn't think twice before choosing himself. Of course with everything that had happened up till that point, Samantha had proved to him that she was the kind of girl that would cooperate.

Randall could very easily understand how Samantha's world could have come crashing down around her at the newest revelation, after all a person can only take so much, and yet Samantha didn't have the luxury of having a breakdown, she was involved in a game of life and death and even someone as young and as inexperienced as Samantha would have to learn how to put on a VERY convincing poker face. As Derek's parents approached it was almost a relief to Randall when Samantha gave him an affirmative nod. Samantha wasn't the kind of young woman who was good at deception, especially when it came to him, so when she gave him that nod, he knew that she might not like it, but she'd stay true to her word. Her submission wasn't something that Randall had even a moment to celebrate as his name was spoken by Derek's dad. That confirmed it... The man knew who Randall was, and it seemed that Samantha had agreed JUST in the nick of time.

Unlike Samantha, Randall was very good at keeping himself composed no matter what the situation was at hand. The man extended his hand, and as Randall shook his hand the man introduced himself. “I'm Harold Culver, producer of 'Political Battles' on CNN. You were on my show, back about a year ago, and again just after the.. Assassination of Madam President.” Said the man. 'FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!!!' Were the words that screamed in Randall's mind. That was where he had heard the name. Harold was a producer so his name was mentioned however his face was seldom seen, and how many people even pay attention to the names written on screen. Randall of course was very aware of who Harold was now that he had introduced himself. It was a deadly reminder of the game Randall himself had started playing. Once the news broke about the little conspiracy around Samantha, the girl would once again be top news. More question would arise. As Randall sat there he knew what was coming, and surely enough the man's wife was quick to say out Samantha's name. As the woman asked Samantha to take a walk with her, Samantha's face filled with silent panic once again. After the very real threat he had made it had to have been clear to her that she wasn't going anywhere, and even before he could give her a look she gave a very adamant “No, Thank You” to the man's wife as she reached out and took Randall's hand. Surely it was her way of letting him know that she was willing to commit to her decision.

Harold didn't want to get ahead of himself, though what he was seeing was far too big for him to just take the back seat on. Right away he asked “The entire world is looking for this young woman, half the country thinks she is dead, others think she is in hiding, not to mention the million other theories that are in the wind... You know they released the two men accused of the killing on the account of lack of physical evidence?” Harold essentially blurting out a million things at once. “That's because there was none...” Randall said calmly, so calmly in fact that it actually sounded like the truth. Harold sat there in silence, being in the news business if its one thing he knew it was to know the signs when someone wants to talk, and in those situation its best to just let the person get it all out. Randall continued “You have to understand I'm not at liberty to say any more. This is a matter of national security.” To which Harold rolled his eyes “You've got to be kidding me, that's not an answer. This is news.. BIG news, even without any answers from you!” Harold exclaimed energetically. “I'm afraid that you can't report on this either” Randall said flatly. “The hell I can't, I have freedom of the press my friend. I can report anything I goddamn please. You're lucky I haven't tweeted this already.” Said Harold, and by all rights he was telling the truth. Randal kept his cool however his tone changed slightly to a more stern one “You might have freedom of press, but what you don't have is the right to obstruct justice, and that is exactly what you'd be doing if you reported this.” Said Randall. “Oh Please Hamilton, all I need to do is simply TELL someone and have the story be leaked by someone else, then all CNN needs to do is pick up the story, same with any other news network worth a damn, you won't be able to touch us.” Said Harold, who had also raised his voice though he didn't sound threatened in the least. It was almost as if two giant Godzilla monsters were going at it back and forth.

Harold might have thought he was in a position of power, however he was also smart enough to know that this story was as good as being out in the open, and what he had said would become reality. The entire world would be covering the story once again, though Harold... He could get the inside track. Harold let a few tension filled moments of silence pass before he said in a calmer voice “I don't want to stand in the way of justice, especially if it involves the Madam President... I actually voted for her you know... But I still can't just sit on this..” Harold said. “A week... All I need is a week. The current administration is going to announce the truth then. You'll know everything you need when that happens.” Randall said calmly. “Alright... I can hold off for a week. I'm very much a man of my word, but that's not to say that my cooperation is free. I'll want an exclusive interview with both you AND Samantha when the story breaks. That and I need to know RIGHT now what is going on, otherwise the deal is off.” Said Harold, all while having a hard time hiding his giddiness at brokering such a huge world exclusive.

Randall didn't say anything right away, and as Samantha sat there she had to have known it was in her best interest to stay quiet as well. Bumping into Culver was unexpected not to mention dangerous, but the more Randall thought about it, the more he was seeing it as an opportunity. Culver was a part of CNN. They might have shoveled the same bullshit as the other networks like FOX and MSNBC, but at least CNN was respected in its field. They had their own lean however the country as a whole saw them as balanced. If Randall could somehow control Harold, he could very easily control the narrative on this little conspiracy. It would not only help him, and help sell the story but it would also help Walker. If CNN ran with the story the way Randall wanted it to, it would give more credibility to what Walker would say in his press conference, and at the same time it would also discredit those who would claim that its just a part of one big conspiracy.

“Fine.. You have a deal, before we talk to anyone Samantha and I will sit down on your show..” Said Randall, essentially making the decision for Samantha. Although that shouldn't have been that much of a surprise for her, she had handed over the wheel to Randall, it was now her job to simply sit there for the ride. Randall continued, though as he did he leaned closer to Harold, and his voice was a little more hushed as if he didn't want any other ears to hear what he had to say. “As for whats going on.. I can only tell you the gist of it...” As Harold and his wife listened, Randall essentially told the two about the little cover story that he had gone over with Samantha. At times Harold and his wife seemed surprised, other times they demonstrated shock, as well as disbelief. The entire plot was a lot to take in, and Harold especially had a plethora of questions, though he didn't push it. Harold knew when he was getting the inside scoop, and what he had just heard was something barely a handful of people on the globe knew about. The authenticity was something that Harold didn't doubt, since he was essentially the media, part of CNN, that 'Most trusted name in news' motto that was essentially known around the world. While the story seemed outrageous, Randall would essentially be shooting himself in the foot if it didn't turn out to be true, that is if Walker didn't have his conference at the end of the week.

Everyone just sat there in silence after Randall was done with his explanation, and the fact that Samantha just sat there seemed corroborate Randall's story. Sanja and Derek were on the dance floor, being a young engaged couple they seemed more engaged with each other than anyone else, though Randall had definitely noticed the look that Derek had given, and while the story that Randall had constructed would be world news within a week, it was important that BEFORE the news actually breaks that it remain a secret. Randall knew that for his own sake Harold would keep things under wraps, after all he was getting a WORLD EXCLUSIVE that no one else would get, and it wasn't even a stupid celebrity story, but something that actually mattered. The young couple however, they could be trouble. So.. While Derek and Sanja remained on the dance floor Randall quickly made a point to say “This HAS to stay between the four of us, I've gone out on a limb trusting you as it is. You made the threat earlier that the story could break many ways, and if SOMEHOW the world finds out about this before Walker's press conference, I'll hold YOU personally responsible.”

Harold really had no intention to go back on his word, and in his mind having gotten the better end of the deal the last thing he wanted to do was rock the boat. “Fine.. After all Tahiti isn't THAT small.. I suppose my wife and I could take a tour” Said Harold. It was a smart choice, even for Harold. After all he also couldn't take the risk of someone recognizing Samantha and then seeing HIM with not only her but the Judge. Before leaving the table Harold reached into his jacket and pulled out a business card and slid it across to Randall. Harold shook Randall's hand, shortly after doing the same with Samantha as he said to her “Looking forward to having you on the hot seat!” He said it with a harmless wink as he took his wife's hand and returned to their table.

Once the crisis so to speak had been averted, Randall's attention turned back to Samantha, his gaze would have been very hard to misinterpret. Risk was something that thrilled Randall, something that excited him and at times even drove him. What they had accomplished with moving Walker into the President's seat was a very big gamble, however what he was doing with Samantha had upped the ante to its highest point possible. Samantha no longer had the luxury of worrying only about herself, lives of those she cared about were on the line. “So.. I suppose this means we have another week left in paradise before we return home” Said Randall in a very accomplished tone. By that stage Sanja and Derek were returning back to their table, and as they did Harold and his wife were just getting up. The four of them talked for a few moments, and Marion hugged Sanja before hugging her son. A moment later all four made their way towards the exit, though not before Sanja turned and mouthed to Samantha 'I'll call you!' as she gave a quick wave before exiting with her fiance and his parents.

FINALLY the two were left alone, and while Samantha had seemingly survived for months in Tahiti, she'd done so by laying low. They'd been at the restaurant less than an hour and someone had spotted Samantha. As much as he wanted to wine and dine with Samantha, it might have been safer to lay low for a little while, or at the very least stay away from high end places. Once Walker made his announcement, well that would be a different thing altogether and it would be more than acceptable for them to be seen together. “I think its about time we returned to your villa for the evening” Randall said to Samantha. They managed to leave the restaurant without any further incident. Randall had opted to sit opposite Samantha during the drive to the restaurant, however on the way back Randall had seated himself next to her, and no sooner had the door closed did Randall reach out, his hand gently wrapping around her neck as he pulled her close. His lips pressed against hers as he simply took the kiss that he wanted from her. As his lips remained locked on hers, the hand that was on her neck started to move downward. His fingers pinched the one shoulder strap of the dress as he harshly pulled the strap down her arm, revealing one of her breasts. He moaned into her lips as his hand moved and cupped her now exposed breasts. There was a slight jolt as the limo started moving, and though the driver didn't say a single word, the barrier between the front and the back had been left lowered, which meant the driver could see everything that was happening in the back, just as the passengers could see the driver.. Something that Randall was very much aware of.

The relationship that Randall had with Samantha would no doubt have many phases, at times he would be harsh with her, at times he would be cruel with her, just like there would be times where he would be gentle, loving, and sensual with her. The only real issue in their so called 'relationship' would be that it would all happen on Randall's whims. What the two had shared the night before had been extreme, and at times it had been nothing more than raw, instinctual sex, while other times he had shown her tenderness, even pleasure. What Randall wanted in that moment wasn't her love or her acceptance, what he wanted was a demonstration of her submission. The ONLY reason that Samantha's friend was able to walk out of the restaurant with a future was solemnly because of the decision she had made. The decision to give herself over completely to the man that had raped her the night before. His palm cupped her breast as his index finger and thumb all too quickly found her nipple. They started to gently pinch and twist, teasing her as he kept her lips locked with his.

He pulled his lips away from her the same moment he pulled his hand away from her breasts. He sat back to where he was no longer hovering over her, though he left her in a state of partial undress with her shoulder strap down her arm, and one of her breasts exposed. The driver himself was having trouble keeping his attention on the road as his gaze towards the rear view mirror had become more and more frequent. His hands were moving towards his belt buckle as he said to Samantha plainly “Take off your dress”
 
Sam could only listen as Randall and Harold spoke. Tho, she could feel Marion's gaze boring thru her. The woman was pretty easy to figure out, really. Sam knew that the woman only wanted to speak to her to further her own gains. She got no sense of "I'm concerned for her well being" from the woman. Most likely, she lived in the shadow of her much more popular, and outgoing husband. Sam was convinced that even if she had dared to take a walk with the woman and tell her everything, all it would gain her is, well... death most likely. No, Marion Culver would be of no help to her at all.

“This HAS to stay between the four of us, I've gone out on a limb trusting you as it is. You made the threat earlier that the story could break many ways, and if SOMEHOW the world finds out about this before Walker's press conference, I'll hold YOU personally responsible.”

“Fine.. After all Tahiti isn't THAT small.. I suppose my wife and I could take a tour”

And the little conference was over. Sam had heard everything, and made a point to pay attention. She wasn't sure how, but she had a gut instinct that maybe... just maybe... Harold Culver would be able to help her. Maybe. Sure, his wife was utterely useless, which she had already determined. But Harold, he was in the news business. He wasn't corrupt, right? But honestly, even that little glimmer of, one might have called it hope, was not a sure thing. Sam was coming to realize that nothing was.. well as it seemed. There was no one to trust. Not when President Walker was involved. Samantha felt as if she were drowning, and right now, Harold Culver was the only real lifeline and she wasn't even sure if he was a lifeline or not...

"So.. I suppose this means we have another week left in paradise before we return home” She could only blink at him as his words drew her back into the present and out of her thoughts. Paradise. It had been paradise for her until last night. Until he found her. But had it really been paradise? They, He, Walker, had known where she was the whole time, right?

“I think its about time we returned to your villa for the evening”

She said nothing. Only nodded. And almost obediently followed him out of the restaurant. She wondered, as several heads turned to watch the attractive couple, and the two of them most decidedly made a very attractive couple, leave the dining room. There were a couple of whispers, wondering if maybe she, or he, were a celebrity of some sort, but none really recognized them. Harold had the benefit of working in the news bizz, and meeting Randall beforehand. Hell, he had Samantha's picture on his own white board at work with the words "Where could she be" penned next to it. But the others in the restaurant, did not have that familiarity.

As Sam got in the limo, she got a fleeting glimpse of Sanja and Derek, heading down to the water's edge for a romantic walk on the beach. If only she could call out to them. If only Sanja saw her and maybe insisted they walk with her and Derek. That would at least give her a respite from him... well.. from him... touching her, pawing at her... But that was not to be, and as the door closed tightly, Sanja and Derek were out of sight. There was no where for Sam to go when Randall reached out, his hand encircling her throat as he pulled her close. His lips pressed against hers as he simply took the kiss that he wanted from her. There was a quiet moan of protest, there really was. She wanted, desperately wanted, to push him away, but again, Samantha knew she was trapped. There would be no pushing him away. That would get her nowhere, that would gain her nothing. She had to cooperate, until she could figure a way out of this. She had to... So, instead of fighting, with a low sigh that lightly slipped past her captured lips, she opened to him, her lips parting further, warm, moist tongue touching, tasting his, she gripping the leather of the seat beneath her as she felt him invade deeper into her mouth... As his lips remained locked on hers, the hand that had been almost absently caressing the curve of her throat, began to move downward. His fingers found and grasped the one shoulder strap of her dress, harshly pulling it down her arm, revealing one of her breasts. Her breast coming free of the soft silk that had encased it, the cool a/c of the limo licking at the skin, especially the nipple, made Samantha react with a gasping intake of breath, followed by a muffled groan, her body twitching, tensing. He moaned into her still open and claimed mouth as his hand moved and cupped her now exposed breast. There was a slight jolt as the limo started moving, and though the driver didn't say a single word, the barrier between the front and the back had been left lowered, which meant the driver could see everything that was happening in the back, just as the passengers could see the driver... His palm cupped her breast as his index finger and thumb all too quickly found her nipple. They started to gently pinch and twist, teasing her as he kept her lips locked with his. She felt her nipple hardened, swell, and warm. The sensation of a tingling pain, couple with a deeper pleasurable twinge, shot thru her. Again she groaned, almost trying to cry out, into his kiss, the sound trying to escape..

"Mmmmmm Nnnn...mmmmmm" It wasn't a word. It was just a reaction, one she could not help. Her back arching slightly, Sam actually pushed her bared breast into his grasp, as if wanting more. "Mmmmm mmmmmrrrrmmm"

He then pulled away, breaking the kiss and the gripping of her breast. For a moment, she was left reclining back in the seat, strap pulled down, breast exposed, the other breast almost exposed but not quite, nipple deep red, and Sam could feel it pulsing along with her rapid heartbeat. Her dress had shifted upwards as well, exposing the smooth, supple shape of her legs, slightly spread.

"Take off your dress”

4 simple words. A simple request. A simple command actually. "Take off your dress"... Sam's dark eyes widened as she looked from Randall, to the Driver, and back at Randall. The driver was driving, at least at this moment, and not staring openly at her. But it was not lost on her that he was glancing at his rearview mirror as often as he could. And it was not lost on her when the limo did come to a stop. Afterall, they were only a few minutes from her villa. She felt, and heard, the driver shift the limo into part and shut off the engine. But, he did not move. Instead, his eyes moved back up to the mirror, this time to indeed, stare at her. She thought, for a moment, she actually saw him lick his lips as his eyes focused on her one bared breast.

"no, I... can't" she managed to stammer, just as the Judge's cell phone began to ring...

~*~
Mary Hamilton took a deep, relaxing breath, as she hit the button to dial her husband. It had been quite the morning for her. He had been attentive, to say the least. Sex between them had always been.. well.. satisfying. Sure, it had dwindled. But the urge just wasn't there for her anymore. She suspected she may have entered early menopause. She'd have to see the Doctor when they got back. She was not looking forward to it. More than once, she wished she was young again, like her daughter. Oh to be just beginning life again, falling in love all over again. The thought made her smile, tho to be honest, she was not really sure she'd be falling in love with Randall again.

After their morning interlude, and swim, he booked time for her at the high end spa, at the far end of the resort. It was something she had been asking him for since she had chosen Tahiti for their vacation. He had balked at the price at first, Randall had always been, well, aware of what things cost. But this morning, he had booked it for her, no more questions asked. And, remarkably, he had booked it for 48 hours.

48 hours of rest, relaxation, massage, facials, a manicure, a pedicure, wine, yoga, a sauna, a jacuzzi, tanning, and, it was for women only. It was meant to rejunvenate one, to reawaken one. One could go for a day, or for a week. And Mary, was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Randy?"

Why did he sound so... strange? Had she interrupted him while he was working? He had told her he had to take care of something for President Walker.

"Randy, is everything ok? I'm so sorry to interrupt darling, but I thought maybe you could use a break. I wanted to tell you how much I am already enjoying this Spa. Thank you so much!"

"Oh .. Oh.. and Bethany called. She's flying in tomorrow night, just for 2 days.... Randy.. are you listening to me?"

~*~​

"Not one word" was all he had said when he answered the phone. The same 3 words he had uttered to her last night when his phone had rung.

And... Sam stayed silent. She knew better than to alert the wife that he was with her. Oh , it was a little niggling idea in her head, that was for sure. But she honestly was not all that sure how he would react, and she honestly was not all that sure if a plan like that would even work. Sam was not devious by nature. She was completely out of her element in dealing with the kind of people that Randall was. She was still scared and confused. All she really wanted was for all of them to leave her alone, something that she already knew she was not going to get.

But, also making her even more uncomfortable than the fact that the Judge obviously wanted to fuck her again, was the driver... who was still staring at her via the mirror. What Sam could not see was how aroused the driver was getting. To him, she was the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. And so "close up". Oh he spent many a day off, at the beach, oogling the tourists in bikini's. But always from afar. This girl, this "goddess", was only a couple of feet away. And my my my, she was stunning, as far as he was concerned. Maybe.. just maybe.. he would get... lucky. The thought made him even harder in his pants, and he could not help but lick his lips yet again in anticipation. Maybe the Boss, which is what he always called the people who hired out his limo, would let him try her out. It happened. Sometimes the Boss would get generous. He had seen plenty in his back seat. Straight up couples, going at it. Of course he never got the chance to play in that scenario. But sometimes, the Boss would be with one girl, or two, they not necessarily a couple, and he would be allowed to "sample" and enjoy. Sometimes, that had even been his tip. And he always gladly, enthusiastically, accepted. He was not the most attractive man. Heavy, with a pock-marked face from his teenaged years of acne, and a driver for a limo company, so he was not rolling in the money, he did not exactly have a way with women. He either paid for his own, or, again, accepted the generosity of others.

The Boss was still talking on the phone. The Driver had to wonder who could take that man's attention from such a gorgeous woman. But then again, he had driven this same man, and his wife, just the other day. The wife was pretty darned attractive as well. Why couldn't he have such good looks... and good luck.. with women. He'd be in heaven if he had just one of the two this particular Boss, Judge Randall, yes the driver knew his name.... had.

He turned to get a better look at this particular creature. Damn, she was just gorgeous... And the fact that she made no move to cover herself while the Boss was otherwise occupied.. so erotic.. at least in his opinion. The Driver just smiled at her, a leering grin, letting his gaze focus on that exposed breast, that reddened, slightly hardened nipple. What he wouldn't give to just touch it, pinch it, to feel it warm between his fingers, to lay his mouth over it, get it wet with his tongue and just suckle, letting his teeth nip at it. The thoughts were racing thru his head while he stared, his cock getting harder and harder. Maybe the Boss would let him have a touch, a grope.. the thought made his thick fingers clench, his large hands balling into fists for a moment. Just a touch....

And Sam, saw all this in that Driver's leering stare. Well, maybe not all that, but she certainly knew what he was thinking. That was written all over his flushed face, and in his lusting eyes. And that, did make her move to cover herself, grabbing the strap that the Judge had yanked down and pulling it back up, the black silk encasing her breast once more.... she turning partially away from the Driver, hoping to avert his stare...

"Boss..." he Driver saw that the Judge had finished his call. He was irritated that she dared cover up, the Driver that is. "Boss, I'll strip her down for ya... " Just the thought made him drool.... "Please let me.. please" he silently thought to himself.
 
Last edited:
When Randall had said for Samantha to remove her dress, in part it was to exercise his will over her, though it was mostly to see Samantha obey without any hesitation, after all he had essentially done HER a huge favor by allowing her friend to live, a favor that he didn't have to grant her. Which was why Randall was almost flabbergasted when she'd said “No, I... Can't” with a stammering voice. He couldn't help but just stare back at her for a moment, trying to figure out exactly what she was hoping to accomplish. It wasn't like she didn't know what kind of man he was. Or perhaps she'd thought that the last sexual exchange they'd shared was one of tenderness, and as a result it meant that he would go easy on her from that point on? The truth was that Randall was definitely starting to become obsessed by her, even at such an early stage in their relationship. Which was far from a good thing. However whatever might happen in the future, in that moment the only thing Randall had wanted from Samantha was her obedience.

He was a second away from reaching out for her when his phone started to ring. In all honesty Randall had thought about simply ignoring the call, however there was a reason Randall took his cell wherever he went. Randall was a man of power and importance, and even on vacation he wasn't the kind of man who could simply walk away from his responsibilities. When he looked at the ID he wasn't surprised that it was his wife, while she wasn't exactly delivering when it came to sex, it didn't change the fact that she liked to be an active part of his life, or at the very least to know what was going on with him. Given that he had told her he would be spending the evening with the president's associates, it was a lie that he knew would garner him at lest one phone call from her.

At that point Samantha's breast was still exposed, and he'd also noticed the look that the driver was giving Samantha, of course that didn't make much difference to Randall. “Not one word” he said to her, similar to the way he had spoken to her the last time he had been interrupted by his wife. A curious “Randy?” was said by his wife from the other end of the phone. “Yes sweetheart, still at the meeting” He said to his wife as he kept his eyes on Samantha. “Randy, is everything ok? I'm so sorry to interrupt darling, but I thought maybe you could use a break. I wanted to tell you how much I am already enjoying this Spa. Thank you so much!” She said. Randal let out a soft laugh “Oh you're not interrupting sweetheart, these things can really run on and on, but I'm glad that you're having a good time, but I really should get back. Was there anything else?” Randall asked, once again showing Samantha just how easily he could lie to his wife even while he was in the midst of something inappropriate with her. Around that point Randall was still working on unzipping his pants and pulling out his cock, almost getting a little distracted as his wife continued once again “Oh.. Oh.. And Bethany called. She's flying in tomorrow night, just for 2 days.... Randy.. Are you listening to me?” asked his wife.

Randall had just finished freeing his cock, and at that point it was almost completely erect. Samantha obviously had intimate knowledge of his member given the events of the night before, however she wouldn't have necessarily seen it with her own eyes. In a way it was almost ironic given the fact that he had been inside her even before she'd seen or touched his cock. He wrapped his hand around the base just as his wife had commented on their daughter flying in the next night. With everything that had happened since he had discovered Samantha's location, he had all but forgotten that his daughter had planned to stop by. Ever since she'd been born Randall had seen his daughter like a project, one that he had tried to imbue with as much knowledge and intelligence as possible. She'd become the pride and joy of his life, and he'd wanted her to be as successful as possible in life. Ironically she was the same age as Samantha, though unlike Samantha his daughter had everything going for her. Even though sex might not have been Mary's activity of choice, it didn't change from the fact that together her and Randall had created a beautiful daughter together, and just like Samantha, the best way to describe Beth would be with the word stunning. She wasn't tan like Samantha, she was pale with beautiful blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Randall had always kept her away from his own dirty deeds, and even though he wasn't in direct contact with his daughter, it still felt dirty to have her mentioned whilst Randall was in the midst of something seedy. He pulled his hand away from his cock as he reached out for Samantha's breast, groping her nonchalantly as he responded to his wife “That's great sweetheart, I'm looking forward to spending time with the both of you. By then all this Walker business should be over and done with.. Speaking of I REALLY need to get going, I love you” He said convincingly as he hung up, brushing aside all thoughts of his daughter the moment he'd tucked his phone back into his jacket.

It wasn't until Randall had ended the call that he realized the limo had come to a complete stop. After all the restaurant had only been a few minutes drive from where he'd picked her up. The driver had driven them into the compound of the villa, which gave them a certain sense of privacy, however it wasn't until Randall looked in the driver's direction that he noticed the man was now completely turned in their direction, almost leaning into the back compartment of the limo from where he was sitting. It would seem that Samantha's discomfort with the situation was starting to become more than clear and instead of trying to help her the driver said “Boss, I'll strip her down for ya” The look in the driver's eye was almost as predatory as his own. There was even a sense of desperation in the way he'd spoken, making it very clear that he had no problem with essentially raping a girl.

Randall pulled his hand away from Samantha's exposed breast as he looked over at the driver, giving him a grin he said firmly “Don't worry, for now just enjoy the show... I don't think I'll have any trouble getting her clothes off” Essentially giving the driver free reign to keep his eyes on Samantha. He turned his attention back to Samantha “I was going to just take you into your villa, but you need to understand Samantha that when I ask you to do something, I don't want any hesitation or sass. I'm never going to ask you to do something twice. You refuse me and I'll be forced to punish you” He said to her, and no sooner had he finished speaking did he reach out and garb the top of her dress forcefully yanking it down to her hips to the point where she was naked from the waist up. “Lift up your FUCKING hips Samantha!” Randall growled at her, for the first time using such a degrading and menacing tone on her as he started to further tug downward on the dress as the driver continued to watch everything that was taking place. It didn't take much effort for Randall to get her dress down to her mid thighs, and finally with one last YANK he pulled the dress off completely leaving Samantha in just her panties.

The driver's eyes widened at the view, though Randal didn't give her any time to react as he reached out with his right hand and grabbed the back of her head with a fistful of hair and pulled her down to where her lips were hovering over the head of his cock. While he had stolen her virginity Randall wasn't quite sure if she'd ever sucked a cock before. The way she was acting it almost seemed as if she hadn't, also given his size Mary had problems giving head, which lead him to believe that Samantha might have some difficulty. Randal continued to force her head further downward until he felt her lips against the head of his cock, he pushed further yet until he felt her tightly clenched teeth against the head of his cock. His cruel actions should have shown Samantha that a man like Randall didn't make empty threats, that everything he had said, he'd be prepared to see through right to the end. “Open your fucking mouth Samantha or I swear I'll just leave you here with the driver for the night” He said to her, making it clear that he was beyond playing around. Very slowly he felt her teeth part as he started to push on the back of her head again, feeling the head of his thick cock slide into her wet mouth. “No fucking teeth!” he commanded as he released her hair.

Randall reached out and gripped her thigh and pulled her right leg to where her heel was on the edge of the seat, essentially propping her in a more vulgar position. Given the way he had raised her leg it had forced her to part her legs wide open, her panty clad crotch in full view of the driver. “Nice boss!” the driver said as he continued to watch what essentially could have been a porno. Randall let out a soft moan before answering “You think so? Tell me what ya think of this” Randall said with a grin as he slapped Samantha's crotch before pinching her panties and pulling the thin fabric to the side to put her perfectly hairless pussy on display for the driver. “Damn boss, haven't seen a pussy that fine in some time!” Randall slowly started to rub the tip of his middle finger along her slit. He let out a low sneer “Goddamn Samantha.. Your cunt is dripping wet... This is really turning you on isn't it?” He said as he continued to move his finger along her wet slit. His other hand reached down and grabbed her wrist and pulled it to his cock “You can do better than that!” said Randall, forcing her to use her hand as well as her mouth.

The driver couldn't help but comment “Yo boss! Doesn't look like shes had a dick in her mouth before” to which Randall replied “I think you're right, but don't worry... We'll make sure she gets plenty of practice!” Randall said teasingly, implying that before the night was over the driver would also have his cock in her mouth. Randall paused the motions of his finger for a moment as he pulled his hand away before giving Samantha's crotch another slap. Even though Randall had already put Samantha through more than enough he was far from done. He wanted to nip her disobedience in the bud, and what he really wanted was for her to understand that no matter how much it would disgust or degrade her, the alternative to not obeying him would be ten times worse. “Ron right?” Randall said as he tried to remember the driver's name. “Yes boss!” Replied the driver all too eagerly. “Why don't you help me out.. Looks like this pussy is going to waste.. Shes so damn wet shes practically begging for another cock!” Said Randall. The driver didn't need to be told twice, not a moment after Randall had finished talking the driver had gotten out of the limo and started to walk around to where he could get into the back compartment of the limo. Just as Ron opened the door into the back Randall's phone once again started to ring as he groaned “Goddammit, who is it now?” ...
 
Last edited:
Dress torn off. Limo Driver watching. The man who raped her the night before, who threatened her life, who essentially told her that she belonged to him now, grabbing a fistful of her hair, pulling it free of the braid she had so meticulously woven it into, pushing her head down to his engorged cock.

Nightmare. Samantha realized this was a nightmare. And worse, she had never given head before. Oh she knew what it was. She was not that much out of touch with reality. She had seen enough of that in movies and the like. She had just never done it herself. And now, now Randall was about to shove his cock into her mouth. He was about to rape her mouth, plain and simple...

Open your fucking mouth Samantha or I swear I'll just leave you here with the driver for the night” He said to her, making it clear that he was beyond playing around. Very slowly he felt her teeth part as he started to push on the back of her head again, feeling the head of his thick cock slide into her wet mouth. “No fucking teeth!” he commanded as he released her hair.

She nearly gagged as she struggled to take his cock into her mouth. He was huge, thick, to her it was like trying to swallow a 2x4. She felt the length sliding in, her saliva running along the surface, heated, slick, soaking him as he continued to force himself past her lips. His smell, his taste, the feeling of choking, of not being able to breathe, all this began to compound the fear that gripped her. It was like a fist grabbing her throat, grabbing her wildly beating heart, pounding into belly, and that terrifying sensation was only intensifying.. There was no crying out, no screaming for help, no begging him to stop, she was effectively gagged on his cock, the only sounds were her low whimpers vibrating along his shaft as she groaned, closing her eyes, feeling the tears beginning to form.

Randall reached out and gripped her thigh and pulled her right leg upwards, essentially propping her in a more vulgar position, legs splayed, one on the seat he was sitting on, the other on the seat across, forcing her to part her legs wide open, her panty clad crotch in full view of the driver. “Nice boss!” the driver said as he continued to watch, his own hand reaching down to rub at his pants, and his hardon beneath. Randall let out a soft moan, Samantha struggling with his cock buried in her mouth, before answering “You think so? Tell me what ya think of this” Randall said with a grin as he reached for her panties, pulling the thin fabric to the side to put her perfectly hairless pussy on display for the driver. “Damn boss, haven't seen a pussy that fine in some time!” Randall slowly started to rub the tip of his middle finger along her slit. Samantha shot her eyes open wide at the sensation, her pussy dripping wet, a low "Mmmmm Nnnnnnnn MMmmmmm" was all she could get past her filled mouth and parted lips, her breathing erratic. Randall let out a low sneer “Goddamn Samantha.. Your cunt is dripping wet... This is really turning you on isn't it?” he continued to move his finger along her wet slit, making her squirm. Desperate to stop what was happening, Sam tried to pull back and force his cock from her throat, but she was trapped. Randall reached down with his other hand and grabbed her wrist with a grunt, halting her struggling. Pulling her hand to his cock, he sneered. “You can do better than that!” forcing her to use her hand as well as her mouth on him. Her saliva was soaking his length, dripping down over his balls as she fought to work his cock out of her mouth, succeeding in slipping a couple of inches out, only to have him thrust it back within, deeper... Samantha fought to breath, trying to gasp around him, her hand now tightly wrapped about the base of him. She was not all that sure what he wanted her to do. In her confusion and fear, even tho she had seen girls give head over and over again in movies, she... just didn't know. And his finger gliding along her drenched pussy was sending waves of heat and pleasure cascading thru her, another distraction, her body beginning to respond to him, and betray her, and despite her choking on his cock... her hips were beginning to rock slightly amidst her struggling...

The driver couldn't help but comment as he watched her choke and gag, her moaning sounds filling the limo “Yo boss! Doesn't look like shes had a dick in her mouth before” to which Randall replied “I think you're right, but don't worry... We'll make sure she gets plenty of practice!”... "Ron right?” Randall said as he tried to remember the driver's name. “Yes boss!” Replied the driver all too eagerly. “Why don't you help me out.. Looks like this pussy is going to waste.. Shes so damn wet shes practically begging for another cock!” The driver didn't need to be told twice, not a moment after Randall had finished talking.. the driver had gotten out of the limo and started to walk around to where he could get into the back compartment of the the two of them, the thought of fucking that amazing pussy filling his mind.

And that ... was what set Samantha into an all out terror filled panic. She heard the exchange, heard the door open and close, then the back door opening. No.. No .. this wasn't going to happen. NO.... "NO" she managed to stammer around his cock... And when the Judge's phone rang.. that momentary distraction, “Goddammit, who is it now?”, offering her that fleeting millisecond to escape...

Samantha yanked her hand away from his cock, managing to anchor one hand on the leather seat beside where Randall sat, and the other squarely on this thigh. Her nails dug in deep, into skin and leather, as she used all the strength she had, all the fear that was now flooding her with adrenaline, and pushed violently backwards, her teeth raking his cock slightly as it pulled free of her mouth, she trying to gain purchase with her splayed legs, actually kicking back and hitting the driver square in the cock and balls, which he had exposed as he was trying to get into the limo. With a yowl of shock and pain, Ron the driver stumbled backwards and then fell to his knees. Sam half scrambling, half tumbling out of the limo as well... falling backwards, and for a moment, she lay there on the ground, almost spread eagle. It took her a millisecond to gasp for breath and sit up, and get to her feet. RUN.. was all she could think. RUN... And run she did...

Run where?

But that didn't matter right now. RUN...the word flashed urgently in her mind. The word SCREAM following suit... But, Samantha, even in her panic, had enough sense to know that if she screamed and involved someone else, that would just put them in danger. She would not put anyone else in danger. She couldn't. The General had died because of his association with her. She would not, even in her abject terror, endanger another life.

Sam found herself out on the nearby beach. It was nothing more than the private beach for the resort only and it was relatively late. And here she was, sprinting down that beach, naked except for panties. Where was she even thinking of going? But to be honest, in Sam's mind, that didn't matter right now. All she knew was she had to get away from him... from both of them. But, private beach or no, it was not entirely deserted. People were few and far between. Most too far away to realize that the girl running thru the sand was pretty much naked. And again, most too far away to even decipher if someone were chasing her. This was a romantic destination. This was Tahiti. This was a resort. Women running down the beach with a man chasing her was the norm. Couples, out playing in the moonlight. And Sam, was not screaming. She was just... running. Running and quickly becoming exhausted. Running in sand was taxing to say the least. And in her panic, she was gasping for breath, sobbing, and blindly beginning to stumble. Loosing her footing, she finally went down, falling to hands and knees, head down, panting, crying, shaking uncontrollably. If any were close, they would see the girl was in trouble. But no one was. Well... no one that could help her. The only one close, was the Judge..... and it was his finely crafted leather shoes that she focused on, her eyes filled with tears, as he stood in front of her now. Sam did not look up, she could only whimper softly as she tried to regain her breath....
 
Last edited:
His attention became distracted from Samantha as his cell rang, his wife knew better than to bother him so soon after calling, and as he pulled the iPhone out of his jacket he figured it was most likely Walker, another person he didn't want to deal with in that moment. The aggravation had gotten the better of him to the point where he'd stopped paying attention to Samantha. He had barely noticed that Ron was standing at the open door with his fat cock hanging out. As he held out the phone he saw that it was actually his daughter calling, though not a moment later he felt a sharp searing pain on his inner thigh. It was so sudden that the phone slipped out of his hand. She'd dug her nails into his thigh, and while it didn't feel like she'd draw blood it was damn close, enough to leave crescent mars from her fingernails. A moment later he felt her mouth pulling away from his cock, the motion was sharp and swift, causing her teeth to grind against his cock and even scrape against his head as her mouth pulled away.. “Son.. OF A BITCH!!” Randall howled as he felt a burning sting around the head of his cock.

Samantha had barely managed to pull herself off of him, though at that moment she seemed to have nowhere else to really go. As she jerked away her next destination seemed to have been the floor of the limo. Ironically enough the position had been just as lewd as the one he had sprawled her out in. Falling on her back with her legs spread wide open, it would have been erotic if Randall wasn't recovering from the sting he felt around his cock. Another second later and Randall heard a deep “YAAOOO” as Samantha's heel made contact with Ron's cock. While Ron wasn't obese, he was certainly a big guy, and as he fell to his knees he reached out with his palm and pushed against the door, which caused the entire limo to shake. It was seemingly the window she'd needed as she darted out of the limo in nothing but her panties. Randall had half expected a scream for help, and yet he heard nothing... The only sound he could hear was Ron's slight wincing and the waves of the ocean in the background..

There wasn't much time to lose, and while Samantha might have thought that she was constantly under watch, the truth was that Randall was the only one who knew where she was, which of course meant he was the only one that could reel her in. While he would depend on the driver later on, Ron wasn't the kind of man who was quick on his feet. As a result Randall tucked his cock back into his briefs as quickly as he could, he pulled up the zipper as he pulled himself out of the limo, momentarily ignoring the stinging on his thighs from her nails as well as the similar sting he felt on the head of his cock where Samantha's teeth had brushed across it. Randall was a man who could easily fight through the pain, though in that moment he could hardly claim that he was injured, especially when compared to Ron who was still slouched by the limo. “You good?” Randall asked the driver. Ron looked up at Randall, seemingly more out of breath than anything as he said “Y... Yeah.. I'll be fine..”

Randall turned his attention to the beach, the direction that Samantha had happened to be running in. It was late, and luckily for him the beach seemed to be deserted. Though he might not have looked it, Randall was a man of discipline, discipline that he exercised over his mind as well as his body. His routines were something that he had taken a little break from since they'd been on vacation, back home however Randall was used to visiting the gym at least 3 times a week, not to mention he went jogging every morning. Barely a minute had passed since Samantha had made her escape attempt, and as he looked in Samantha's direction he could see she hadn't gotten far. While she wasn't screaming or yelling for help, the girl was still in panic mode as she tried to keep her footing on the treacherous sand. As he started sprinting after her he could already see her perfect figure struggling with her hasty steps. It was clear that she didn't exactly have a plan, and she must have felt him behind her, or maybe she'd heard him. Either way as he was catching up to her, Samantha's steps faltered and she took a drive, falling forward on her hands and knees.

She could have very easily gotten herself back on her feet, though it looked as if she knew that was pointless. At that point Randall slowed down his pace, coming to a casual jog until he was simply walking up to her. His eyes glancing around to once again make sure they really were alone. It wasn't until he was in front of her that he came to a complete stop. At that stage her head was hanging between her shoulders, and it wasn't until she raised her head slightly that he heard her soft whimpering. He couldn't see her face though he could tell she must have known that something bad was coming. Where exactly did she think she was going anyway. If Samantha was trying to prove to him just how vulnerable and helpless she was, she'd certainly proved him right, and as he looked down at the panty clad young woman, there was a very strong instinct to force her onto her back and violate her right then and there.. As cruel as it would have been, it wasn't entirely practical, he had to get her off of the beach as quick as possible.

Wasting no time, and showing no kindness, Randall reached down with his right hand and grabbed Samantha by a fistful of her hair. He yanked forcefully as he pulled her onto her knees “I fucking WARNED you Samantha... You had ONE fucking job!” He growled at her as he started to tug on her hair as he started walking back toward the villa, dragging her with him. He continued to talk out loud as he pulled on her “I'm going to show you EXACTLY whats going to happen when you make a fool out of me in front of someone..” He said to her, almost sounding as if he were half muttering to himself, while half talking to her. He could have very easily let her mind dwell on exactly what he would do to her, after all there was something to be said about the fear of the unknown, though Randall knew exactly what her punishment would be, and he WANTED her to know. “I WAS going to send Ron home after a little peep show, but now... I'm going to make sure that fat fuck rapes the shit out of you!” his voice not even trying to hide the cruelty in what was going through his mind. Even as he felt a struggle he tugged harder on her hair as he resumed the walk towards the villa. Even on her best day there wasn't much chance that Samantha could fight off a man of Randall's physique.

As they got to the limo Ron had already recovered, or at the very least the large man was on his feet. Randall didn't pause or even slow down as they shifted from the sand to the paved pathway as Randall led Samantha towards Ron. He jerked his wrist back before pushing her in Ron's direction. Ron might have been a large man, however he still knew how to move when it counted, and as Randall essentially threw Samantha in his direction, he reached out and clamped his large hand around her slender wrist. “Take the bitch inside.. You have fifteen minutes with her... Do whatever you want, and if she gets anymore fussy give her a slap or two..” Randal said to Ron while sounding a little out of breath. Essentially letting Ron know that Samantha's willingness was not an issue, nor was her safety or well being a concern to him in that moment.

Ron might have been a limo river who wasn't exactly educated, however he did have street smarts, and he was very much aware of the danger he was about to put himself in. Samantha might have been helpless when it came to Ron's boss, however she was still someone with money, and possibly influence, after all it wasn't exactly cheap to rent the villa that Samantha was residing in. If things went south, Ron knew he could very easily be left holding the bag. Randall could deny everything while Ron would get to lose his job as well as face charges for assault and rape.. They were thoughts that would have usually gone through his head, and with anyone else Ron would have had doubts. However Ron knew exactly who the judge was, even if he didn't know who Samantha was. Ron knew just how much power Randall wielded in the United States, and if he said Samantha was fair game, he knew that the judge would cover his back. “Damn Boss, you just made my night!” Ron replied to Randall as his heart began to race. “Just keep her quiet.. I need to call my daughter back” Randall said casually as he pulled the phone out of his jacket, looking up at Samantha one last time as he said “Remember.. You brought this on yourself” as he turned and started to go through the contacts on his phone.

“Lets go lets go! Fifteen minutes isn't a hell of a lot” Ron said to Samantha, ignoring her reactions altogether as he all to easily overpowered her as he tugged on her wrist as he started to make his way towards the villa. It wasn't long until he was at the front door, given the security that most rich people felt he was certain that the door wouldn't be locked, and as he reached out for the door handle with his free hand and pressed down, he was proven right. He pushed the door back as he jerked Samantha through the threshold and into the villa. He walked her a few feet, taking her into the living room as he came to a stop. His grip on her wrist remained tight as his free hand reached down and started to undo his pants. They were large in size so once the belt came undone the pants themselves fell down to his ankles, and as he tugged on his silk boxers his erect fat cock sprang out. While it wasn't quite as big as Randall's it was still thick around the middle, similar to a double sided eggplant.

He could feel Samantha struggling, and the last thing he wanted to do was waste his time wrestling with her the entirety of the fifteen minutes. Without any provocation he reached down and swung his arm. It almost looked as if his hand had moved a lot faster than should be possible for a man his size, and yet his hand flashed across her face as he gave her cheek a VERY loud slap. “I don't think Boss is going to care if I slap you or choke you.. I don't wanna hurt you lady, but one way or 'nother imma fuck that cunt!” He growled at her. Before she could respond, and just to show her how serious he was about not wasting time he swung his hand back, backhanding her other cheek. Just as swiftly he brought his hand around again and slapped her other cheek a second time. Each time he had struck her the actions had been crude and brutish, and given the dimensions of someone Ron's size, if he'd wanted to REALLY hurt Samantha he could have done so VERY easily.. Which of course might have been the point behind him slapping her in the way he had. The entire time he continued to grip her wrist with his right hand, holding her prisoner as he physically assaulted her, all while getting her prepped to sexually assault her.
 
The first slap had caught her off guard. The sound echoed in the villa, flesh on flesh, as did his grunt of exertion when he did it. Her own gasp of shock and surprise following... It did stop her from struggling, at least for that moment. "No.. no STOP!!" her pleading began again, as she fought to break free. But her struggling was to no avail. He was much too large and strong and she much to weak. “I don't think Boss is going to care if I slap you or choke you.. I don't wanna hurt you lady, but one way or 'nother imma fuck that cunt!” His backhand, did not catch her quite as offguard. She saw it coming and tried to get her other hand, the one he did not have clamped in his own grip, up in defense. But the back of his hand still made contact, and this was a much harder blow, her head snapping aside, the harsh sting exploding thru her cheek.

Reeling from the backhand, she had no time to react again. Ron, knowing his time was short, took a quick look around. He had no clue where the bedroom was, and was not about to waste time trying to find it. He decided that even the couch was too far away, at the other end of the room, and he flung her to the carpeted floor. Samatha sprawled, her breath knocked out of her as she lay there gasping. She had no time to even think to get to her feet, to fight back once more, or even try to run... again. Ron was on her in an instant, easily flipping her onto her back, pinning her to the floor.

"Spread your legs bitch" he huffed, as he tried to position himself on top of her. But Samantha, having regained her breath, starting kicking and screaming. Her panic overwhelming her. But her scream was short lived. Ron slapping his large hand over her mouth. "Shut the fuck up" he ranted at her, he getting his thick legs between her own, despite her desperate attempt to kick him. He was larger, stronger, and she was no match. She was terrified, and exhausted from trying to run. She had no strength left. He easily overpowering her, he got her legs splayed wide, managing to rip her panties off with his other hand. He was rock hard now. Her smooth, velvet soft pussy was just calling to him. He could smell her sex. Smell her arousal. Never mind the fact that her tits were bouncing all over the place while she had been struggling and writhing on the floor. His hand still over her mouth, keeping her silent, any sounds she was making were barely audible, but he could feel the vibration against his palm, he lowered his head, grabbing the right nipple between his lips and teeth. He bit down, and Samantha tensed, her body going completely taut as the pain flashed thru her. Her scream muffled against his palm. "Oh you like that do you" he mumbled against her breast. He suckled her hardened nipple into his mouth then, grasping hard, pulling deep, as if sucking for milk. At the same time, he thrust his hips forward, the bulbous head of his cock pushing against the bared, smooth, wet skin of her cunt. She was soaking, which was a bit of a surprise to Ron. Another jerk forward and he found the entrance to her sex, a last, savage push and he was inside her, she yowling again against his hand, her back arching, she shuddering under him. Raising his head from her breast, he grinned, another pump of his hips grinding him deeper inside her.

"Tight" he moaned, taking his hand from her mouth and silencing her now with his own, kissing her harshly, forcing his tongue down her throat. Samantha thrashed beneath him, but there was no way she was going to get his large, heavy body off of hers. She choked on his tongue as he assaulted her mouth, his body now beginning an obscene rocking motion as he started fucking her. Each heavy thrust drove the air from her lungs, the sound a low, muffled moan that tried to escape but was unable to, he still claiming her mouth. His groaning and grunting vibrating against her open lips. His still silken clad ass rising and falling, as he drove his thick length into the depths of her. The sounds now permeating the villa, her low almost hushed moans, his grating grunts and the wet sound of skin on skin, of cock in pussy, of hard, deep fucking. Tears ran down her cheeks as she closed her eyes, trying to will this to be all over. Her body, on the other hand, was reacting. The moisture of her pussy increasing, coating his shaft as he shoved himself inside her, only to pull back and plunge back in.. the walls of her sex wrapping around him, pulsing with every rapid beat of her heart. She, could feel her body beginning to climb to that crescendo, the pressure, the pleasure, and yes, her body was feeling a mingling of pleasure and pain, her cunt still sore from the Judge the night before, now being forced to open for another cock again... was racing wildly thru her. Heat, humilation, shame, fear, all mounting, along with that obscene tingling, coming from her pussy and her nipples, which were now pressed against his chest, the material of his shirt, he had not bothered to strip that off, only serving to stimulate her tender nipples even more. He was alternating between kissing her, to licking at he throat with his tongue, it feeling like some kind of wet eel against her skin.

His low, croaking grunts were getting louder and faster now. He had stopped trying to kiss her, concentrating now on just gasping for breath as he rode her. Again and again, harder and harder, he was flush now, his face red from his exertions. Sam was crying, and moaning, she clawing the carpet on the floor with her nails, her body shuddering with his rocking motions.

"I'm gonna cum.... I'm gonna cum" he began chanting. "Please ... nooooo" Sam begged, the idea of him emptying his balls inside her made her shudder deep inside. But he was not hearing her, and he was not caring. He was lost in the sensations, lost in riding her, fucking her, raping her. "AHHHHHHH YEEEAAHHHH" Ron reared up, yelling out as he let loose inside her, feeling his cock spasming, jerking.. spewing his seed deep into her body. He had, for a fleeting moment, just before he exploded, thought to pull out and coat her with his spend, but it had happened a bit faster and more intense than he had anticipated.... So he let it go inside her... filling her, splashing his sperm all over the walls of her sex....

Panting like a dog, flush and sweating, Ron finally finished, the last twitches of his cock dripping his seed, and pulled out of her. He sat back on the floor with a groan, needing a minute to catch his breath. Taking a quick glance at his watch, he saw that he had been just about 15 mins. His timing was perfect. Looking at Samantha, he smiled. She looked gorgeous as far as he was concerned. Naked, splayed on the floor, cum dripping from her well used pussy. "I hope we can do this again" he huffed, as he climbed to his feet.

Wiping his cock clean with her discarded, torn panties, he tucked it back into his silk boxers, and pulled on his pants. Once done, he reached down and pulled Sam up to her feet. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulls her into his embrace for another deep kiss. She trying to push herself away, but again, she is much too weak. He parts her lips once more with his tongue, despite her protests, and tastes of her mouth once more, his fat fingers grabbing her long hair and keeping her head steady. His other hand cupping an ass cheek.

A moment later and Ron heard a honk of his limo horn. That was the Boss, letting him know his time was up. He let Sam go, smacking her on the ass and letting her collapse back to the floor.

Ron stepped back outside, the door slamming behind him. "Boss, that was the best tip anyone has ever given me" he drawled, grinning widely.

~*~
Now, what was that all about?... Bethany wondered. She had heard her father pick the phone up, heard him yell "Son of a BITCH", heard another guy scream, and then all went silent. Of course, she got scared, thinking something was wrong, and even more so when he didn't pick up the phone when she called back.

So she called mom... "Mom, is dad with you? No, oh he sent you to that Spa? Oh yeah, that's right, you told me that. Having fun? yeah? Good. I can't wait to see you when I get there. Tomorrow night, late, midnight, mom, the plane is landing at midnight. I'll get a cab to the villa, don't worry... " she paused... "I tried to call dad, but he didn't answer" she was not going to worry her mother, not yet...

"oh wait, mom, yeah, dad's calling me now. Bye... Love you"

"Dad? Hi... what happened? Who were you yelling at and calling a Son of a Bitch?"
 
Last edited:
Back
Top