Walked in on

I was caught in university.

One of the best places to have sex at the University of Toronto was a staircase that if you went to the very bottom it led to a big basement area that opened up with only one entrance (a service door for fixing machines). If you went to the very top, it led to also a big open area that led to the roof where only repair guys would go to fix the air conditioning. The basement part was more known by people... so much so that students had stolen a chair and put it there so their gf's could sit while giving them blow jobs, or they could kneel on the chair while getting fucked doggy. Just like the sock on the door thing to let someone know you were there, students would leave their bags at the bottom of the staircase where it opened up, to let others know they were there fucking, and not to come further down the stairs. It was a fun spot, but it went so far down you couldn't hear people, it was always 'busy', and it was rather dark... there was only a light on the service door lighting up the whole area.

I preferred the top level area... it was one story above a busy floor and it made it hot that you could fuck with hundreds of people passing by below - unaware of what was going on right near them. It also had a skylight above, so it was more fun watch as the sun cascaded on you. I also stole a chair and put it there for the same purposes but when I was caught, it was the weekend when no one should have been there.

She had just deep throated me (it was her first time doing it) and it turned her on so much that her pussy got so wet. Having one hand down her thong and feeling it, I pulled her up and grabbed her by her hand and led her to the wall. I sat down with my cock still hanging out, put my back up against the wall, and commanded her to stand over me. With a quick tug I ripped off her underwear and pulled her towards me with my hands on her ass. I hiked up her dress and pushed her pussy into my face. Her legs were trembling and her hand was against the wall for support. I kept going and I didn't care that her clear juices were making their way down my lips to my chin. Just as I brought her to climax, she began to shake violently... and as that happened the service door opened and a janitor/repair guy walks out. I looked straight at the guy and then stopped. She could barely look because she was mid orgasm. As the guy walked past us and made his way down the stairs, he turned back to catch another glimpse and then disappeared out of sight. We put or clothes back on quickly and got out of there as soon as she could walk properly..lol
 
I walked out on the back porch one night, and caught my wife in the jacuzzi. She positioned herself just right to aim the bubbles at her clit, and was getting into it! I tossed my swimsuit and watched....intently!
I watched long enough, to watch her cum, and that's when she noticed I was there.
She asked if I'd care to join her.....took me about three strokes and I blew all over her!

:D
 
My sister walked in on me while I was masturbating, she watched me until I came, filming me on her phone (I didn't notice) and spoke up, furious, called me a pervert and that she was going to punish me.[/QUOObv
Obviously we'd love to know if & how she punished you but also how you feel about her watching you

She punished me by giving me to her husband (she's 8 years older than me) to use as his personal fucktoy, and she pimped me out to groups of her friends. She held the video over me as blackmail.
 
Ex sister in law

Was caught enjoying some gentleman time. I hadn't realised that the exes sister was due around and was just closing in on the inevitable orgasm when I sensed someone looking. Far too far gone to stop and she just smiled and walked out before coming back later when her sister was back.
Nothing ever directly said but some wonderful knowing glances
 
In my early twenties. I was going at it missionary with my wife in our bedroom. I didn't know her sister was at our house. She opened the bedroom door and saw my ass plowing my wife. She slowly backed out and closed the door. I didn't see her, but my wife did. I found out later that night from my wife.
 
Same sister as above. A different time.

My wife's sister was taking a shower in our downstairs bathroom. Our bedroom was downstairs. I woke up and went into the bathroom to pee. The shower was running and I thought my wife was showering. I finished and thought about jumping in the shower and messing with her. As I was about to step in the shower, it turned off. Her sister pulled the curtains back a little. I only saw her small tits. She screamed from the shock of me standing there. My wife came running as I was pulling up my shorts. My wife actually got mad at me and pitched a fit, like I was cheating on her with her sister. When I did nothing wrong in my own damn house. And nobody told me she was there.
 
Same sister as above. A different time.

My wife's sister was taking a shower in our downstairs bathroom. Our bedroom was downstairs. I woke up and went into the bathroom to pee. The shower was running and I thought my wife was showering. I finished and thought about jumping in the shower and messing with her. As I was about to step in the shower, it turned off. Her sister pulled the curtains back a little. I only saw her small tits. She screamed from the shock of me standing there. My wife came running as I was pulling up my shorts. My wife actually got mad at me and pitched a fit, like I was cheating on her with her sister. When I did nothing wrong in my own damn house. And nobody told me she was there.

Too bad, mate: you got the shit and no fun :D
 
Too bad, mate: you got the shit and no fun :D

Very true. If I would have jumped in the shower and realized it wasn't my wife. Who knows. I may have covered her mouth and told her not to scream. Then we could have played with each other.
 
Very true. If I would have jumped in the shower and realized it wasn't my wife. Who knows. I may have covered her mouth and told her not to scream. Then we could have played with each other.

I take it it's never happened with your s.i.l.; I have had the hots for mine too, in a way
 
Same sister different day.

My wife and I were in our upstairs bedroom and I had to go to the bathroom. Her sister was on our sofa in the living room. The house was split level. Walking out of our bedroom across the hall to the bathroom you have a clear view of our living room. I glanced down at her while she was watching tv. She was masturbating with her legs spread and watching tv. Probably cinemax (skinemax), late night very soft porn, basically R rated. She didn't notice me when I walked to the bathroom. So I was quiet and wanted to know if what I saw really was happening. I snuck out of the bathroom and peeked around the corner. She was going to town with her fingers under a blanket. It was kinda hot. When I walked back towards the bedroom, the floor creaked and she whipped her fingers out from under the blanket. It made it look obvious at what she was doing. I went into the bedroom and told my wife. My wife laughed. My wife was in a horny mood. So I teased her to invite her sister up here and we would watch cinemax together. I knew there was no way in hell she would. I think she saw what I was doing and played along. She teased me with, ok I'll go get her and teach her how to give blow jobs. We will use your cock to practice on. I was like all into it and she said NOT!!!! Gee thanks. I did fuck my wife that night and make her blow me for that comment. It was still hot.
 
I take it it's never happened with your s.i.l.; I have had the hots for mine too, in a way

No longer married to that bitchy wife. And never got a chance with either sister. I did see her mom's tits once in the ocean when her bathing suit came off and I was right in front of her. She acted all embarrassed and freaked out. How does a one piece top come open accidentally. If my wife wasn't out there I would have complimented her.
 
The night cleaning crew walk in on the boss and me. me bent over his desk and they saw us and turned and walked out the door.
 
Back
Top