Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
busy! lotsa and lotsa meetings, so busy but soooo boring lol.

Oh, I know all about meetings! I work in IT with over-educated programmers, modelers, etc, that can't do a damned thing on their own. They need to have a meeting for everything, even meetings to plan meetings!

Oh, I know all about meetings! I work in IT with over-educated programmers, modelers, etc, that can't do a damned thing on their own. They need to have a meeting for everything, even meetings to plan meetings!

i think people that like meetings are serious sadists! either that or they like to waste time lol... otherwise they wouldn't hold meetings.

i think people that like meetings are serious sadists! either that or they like to waste time lol... otherwise they wouldn't hold meetings.

These people were taught that, the best way to make sure you're all on the same page is to hold meetings. Me, I'd rather be given what's needed and get to work.

Hello Little Ones and Dads alike.

Peaches, GREAT news! Now just make sure you have the right references. I'd give you a glowing recommendation, but I don't think one coming from a nerd in upstate NY would pull much weight :eek:

(Laughing out loud) I think I have a number of good references Daddy - Thanks for the thought but I think I'd be afraid of what exactly your glowing recommendation would refer to!:D:D:D

You go girl!

Hugs

:rose:

Thanks again my sister! I know I mentioned it this morning as I was gulping coffee but seriously - I hope you know how much I appreciate the love and support of my sisters and the Daddies - my family here in the thread!:rose:

These people were taught that, the best way to make sure you're all on the same page is to hold meetings. Me, I'd rather be given what's needed and get to work.

i'm so sorry that i didn't answer - my internet got cut off :(

well people who hold meetings like to waste time - like you, i rather be given my work, do it so that i can then waste time playing :devil: not to hear a bunch of people talk about something that was decided 3 months ago!

That's what I'm here for. :rose:

I can't be a Daddy if I don't listen.
LOL Photo. I defy anyone who's been on the internet for more than five years to honestly say they've NEVER passed out at the computer.

It's okay. It happens :rose:
No shit..lately by time I get a chance to talk to Daddy, I'm so ready to crash, I end up falling sleep in between emails. I feel so bad, too..:( If there's one thing i look Forward to it's my daily chats with him. . :)

No shit..lately by time I get a chance to talk to Daddy, I'm so ready to crash, I end up falling sleep in between emails. I feel so bad, too..:( If there's one thing i look Forward to it's my daily chats with him. . :)

I've never fallen asleep at the computer lol. Just to defy the trend.

Aw i'm sorry you're missing time with daddy

Not even a quick coffee

Strolls into the (deserted?) great room and after the usual visit to the kitchen calls out quietly:
''Good morning sweet Littles and their Daddies''

Then after putting the days papers, (With a note to DD) on the usual table and turning on the garden sprinkler, almost runs out into the brightness outside with what looks like a huge potato clutched in his hand?
Na must be seeing things.............;)

*whispers a quiet hello to HS from the corner*

Returns TT's greeting with a confused smile, trying and failing to hide the potato, then stammers ''DD will esplain dear lady'' before excusing himself after giving TT's rump a playful pat.

Thanks again my sister! I know I mentioned it this morning as I was gulping coffee but seriously - I hope you know how much I appreciate the love and support of my sisters and the Daddies - my family here in the thread!:rose:

You are one of the main reasons why this thread is a good one.

"Morning all - loving and beautiful sister Baby Girls and handsome and protective Daddies who care for us. It's Thursday!":rose:

(Laughing out loud) I think I have a number of good references Daddy - Thanks for the thought but I think I'd be afraid of what exactly your glowing recommendation would refer to!:D:D:D

In the attic, I have the book from the "Human Resources Management" course I took in college some years ago. It has examples of recommendation letters. I'm sure I could use one of them to write something :cool:

"Just a quick (ecstatic) note in passing - I have a second interview scheduled in person next week on Thursday, 7/18 and have been asked for my References!!! Woooo Hooooo:D"

Congratulations on getting to the finals, and best of luck with next interview, Peaches!

I'm sure the interviewer will quickly realize what an intelligent woman you are and what a great asset you would be for their company.

In case the interview is not going all that well, remember to undo an extra button and call him Daddy ... or her, Momma (as appropriate), that should seal the deal :)

Thursday.. one day closer to the weekend. :rose:

Yes, TT, I hate not getting a full talk in...and given his work, some days are tough to negotiate time around. *sigh*

I can always bug the snot out of RJ...lol But, I've been an exceptionally good little girl, and NOT bent his ear lately in anything.. Isn't that right, RJ?

I had another interview with a second company and passed an initial screening for another position with a third company, so I've now got at least three prospects on the table. I'm very hopeful!

Great news to Peaches!! Let us know when you start!

Hugs everyone in the thread :heart: HS, DD, CA, TT, INL, Stan, Cookie, Roses, Ace, NFL...and Rob...lol

Cry me a river there are too many to name!!!...*giggles*

*blows kisses as she exits*

Yes, TT, I hate not getting a full talk in...and given his work, some days are tough to negotiate time around. *sigh*

I can always bug the snot out of RJ...lol But, I've been an exceptionally good little girl, and NOT bent his ear lately in anything.. Isn't that right, RJ?

I had another interview with a second company and passed an initial screening for another position with a third company, so I've now got at least three prospects on the table. I'm very hopeful!

Hugs everyone in the thread :heart: HS, DD, CA, TT, INL, Stan, Cookie, Roses, Ace, NFL...and Rob...lol

hiya RA - i hope you'll have a very good weekend! :)

Congratulations on getting to the finals, and best of luck with next interview, Peaches!

I'm sure the interviewer will quickly realize what an intelligent woman you are and what a great asset you would be for their company.

In case the interview is not going all that well, remember to undo an extra button and call him Daddy ... or her, Momma (as appropriate), that should seal the deal :)

*takes notes*

;)

Returns TT's greeting with a confused smile, trying and failing to hide the potato, then stammers ''DD will esplain dear lady'' before excusing himself after giving TT's rump a playful pat.

*chuckles* No need to explain i'm used to strange things and people ;)

But the effort is always worth it.

That's totally awesome RA.

*hugs back*

Hi Serene and Roses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back