Married but bi curious. Am I alone?

No

You are not alone....Once you do it...Ul love it....That's how I found out that I'm really submissive and I love it...
 
I'm in my 40's now and have been bi-curious for many years but never got to physically do anything, life just keeps getting in the way. Maybe some day.
 
Well, obviously a married guy having cock sucking fantasies is imaging gay sex. But the difference is that married guys who have gay sex fantasies are not necessarily gay in the sense that they are not the full monty gay. They often still want and need to retain heterosexual relationship(s). This is where the bisexual tag comes into play.

Strictly speaking to be bisexual means to be able to be sexually aroused by either men or women, but the circumstances under which such arousal can occur may vary dramatically.

For instance, I am often aroused when I see a hot babe at the grocery store. As a man, I naturally want to look her up and down. (I usually refrain from it out of fear of being offensive, of course.) However, I almost never look at guys while in the mall shopping. I don't "see" guys like that. I can attend a poker game with my buddies from work and never once think, hey, wouldn't it be fun if we all ditched the card game, got naked and fuck?

But put me in at the right bar after a few drinks on the right night and I might well find myself making out with a guy and later going down on him big time. I've been sucking cock all my life.

I am not going to fall in love with a guy and want to marry him. I love my wife and am happily married. Fortunately, she knows I am bisexual and it turns her on, so we share the totality of our sexual lives together.

Bisexuals are capable of having both gay and straight sex, no matter what the identity they present at work or school or to their families.

As for nature versus nurture: For me it is both. By nature I was a super horny kid who was always jacking off and starting circle jerks when I could. So later when someone much more experience taught me about cock sucking, I was OK with it, even though I wasn't really attracted to the male body and worried about being beat up or worse if caught out as queer. I always loved girls. But I was so horny that male to male sex aroused me too. Later, as I became more experienced I began to really appreciate the special kind of feeling only another guy can give. It's a very different sort of love than what a woman can provide.

I remember being in college trying to pick up girls at the local nightclubs. If that failed, and it did more often than not, then there were late late night scenes where I could always get gay sex.

Being bisexual is the best of both worlds. I can't imagine being exclusive gay or straight.

To me a shapely female ass from behind is the most beautiful thing in the world. The second is a well shaped cock. It is the best of both worlds and I wouldn't change for anything.
 
In This Boat

I am in this boat, paddle in hand and my wife knows of my curiosity and supports the "fantasy". I want to dip the paddle and see where it takes us.
 
Last edited:
Wonderful if you can find the right guy

I've sucked a few cocks over the years since acting on my curiosity. The best was with another married guy in a sexless marriage. He was nice, could carry on a conversation, and was considerate.
He was also cautious by nature, which I saw as a plus. We had some very nice times and if we still lived near another we'd still be getting together.
Find the right guy and it's a lot of fun.
 
It sounds more exciting to have a discreet male bisexual friend to indefinitely blow each others brains out ;) rather than a fuck buddy, you have a guaranteed a hungry cock sucker wanting to either recieve and give. Most females aren't that intrigued by thoroughly pleasuring a cock. It's rare. But a thirsty man knows exactly what to do and will do it anywhere everyday!
Sigh....where are you buddy, I haven't found you :/
 
It sounds more exciting to have a discreet male bisexual friend to indefinitely blow each others brains out ;) rather than a fuck buddy, you have a guaranteed a hungry cock sucker wanting to either recieve and give. Most females aren't that intrigued by thoroughly pleasuring a cock. It's rare. But a thirsty man knows exactly what to do and will do it anywhere everyday!
Sigh....where are you buddy, I haven't found you :/

That definitely sounds ideal!
 
If you're in Tasmania

or know someone in Tasmania who would like to be sucked, ask them to PM me. Please.
 
I am in this boat, paddle in hand and my wife knows of my curiosity and supports the "fantasy". I want to dip the paddle and see where it takes us.

You're very fortunate to have a wife who understands and supports your desires
 
Indeed

You are a very fortunate man. My wife neither understands, nor supports my desires.
 
We wonder if any of the wives support their hubby's bi desires? If the shoe was on the other foot, most, but not all, men would jump at the chance to watch or even join in with their wives and another girl. Is it the other way around? We want to say no because men are more sexual than woman but on this site, i would say that it is pretty equal; the women on here have an equal if not higher sexual libido than men.
Has anyone asked their wives about this desire being scratched??
 
I know when my hubby let me explore my bi tendencies, it was exciting and so satisfying on such a different level. Oh and of course he had two girls fuck his brains out. :)
 
We wonder if any of the wives support their hubby's bi desires? If the shoe was on the other foot, most, but not all, men would jump at the chance to watch or even join in with their wives and another girl. Is it the other way around? We want to say no because men are more sexual than woman but on this site, i would say that it is pretty equal; the women on here have an equal if not higher sexual libido than men.
Has anyone asked their wives about this desire being scratched??
My wife, who is too scared to realise her bi curious fantasy, has my express consent to have a discreet affair with a lady. There is no need for me to participate in any physical way if that is their preference. So long as I'm assured she is safe she is free to enjoy a female lover.
 
I had been bi curious for many years (25 plus).
I finally sucked my first cock about a year and a half ago and took my first cock in my ass about 2 weeks ago!
I just wish I would not of waited all those years!
My wife does not know that I like playing with other guys!
 
Last edited:
I would love to explore my bi-curious side at least once... I would love to suck a cock. Just for the experience. and then, who knows!
 
I would love to explore my bi-curious side at least once... I would love to suck a cock. Just for the experience. and then, who knows!
That is how it starts, Just trying your first one and then you will want more!
 
Love to be pegged

I have not been with a man, but my wife pegs me regularly with varous strap-on cocks and I love it. I hunger to experience the real thing, but it seems so complicated to set it up and ensure safety. I wish I could just post a hotel room number and wait there ass-up.
 
I have not been with a man, but my wife pegs me regularly with varous strap-on cocks and I love it. I hunger to experience the real thing, but it seems so complicated to set it up and ensure safety. I wish I could just post a hotel room number and wait there ass-up.

Just how I feel. Staying in London in October and hoping for my first experience....
 
Back
Top