In Need of a Confidence Booster

So after a bit of a hiatus I was feeling inspired to take some new pics for all of you tonight. I thought about starting a new thread, but wanted all of you who are already fans to know where to find me.

As usual I hope you let me know what you think!

Welcome back gorgeous!!
So good to see you back where you belong. Sharing all your awesomeness, and letting them see how amazing you are!

:rose::rose::kiss:

Titty Tuesday

Hello everyone. I'm home not feeling well today so though I would post a bit early. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Attachments

• recline1.JPG
    recline1.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 223
  • recline2.jpg
    recline2.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 207
Hello everyone. I'm home not feeling well today so though I would post a bit early. Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

I'm sorry you're not feeling well but do envy that you are home. I'd gladly take on sickness if that meant a bit of rest and couch potato time. I wouldn't say that my day is wonderful but seeing your pics does make it a bit better. You have a lovely set of breasts, any guy would be lucky to be allowed to take his time and suck, lick and nibble on those supple tits. Actually any guy would be lucky to be able to do that to any part of you. I hope you feel better, since you've made mine, and I'm sure others better just with your posts :)

I'm sorry you're not feeling well but do envy that you are home. I'd gladly take on sickness if that meant a bit of rest and couch potato time. I wouldn't say that my day is wonderful but seeing your pics does make it a bit better. You have a lovely set of breasts, any guy would be lucky to be allowed to take his time and suck, lick and nibble on those supple tits. Actually any guy would be lucky to be able to do that to any part of you. I hope you feel better, since you've made mine, and I'm sure others better just with your posts :)

Thanks so much Jack. It's not a major illness or anything. Just a sucky reaction to some medication. I am enjoying the couch potato time unfortunately I do have to try to get up and do something from time to time.

Glad I was able to help your day along a bit. Maybe I'll post a few more later. No promises though.

Thanks so much Jack. It's not a major illness or anything. Just a sucky reaction to some medication. I am enjoying the couch potato time unfortunately I do have to try to get up and do something from time to time.

Glad I was able to help your day along a bit. Maybe I'll post a few more later. No promises though.

Good to hear you're not terminal lol. I had a friend that that happened to a few times, he said it was pretty miserable at times. It would be nice to lounge around but life doesn't slow down, even if we do. And I'm not pressuring or suggesting any more pics, just thought you should know that the ones you do post dot go unnoticed :)

Good to hear you're not terminal lol. I had a friend that that happened to a few times, he said it was pretty miserable at times. It would be nice to lounge around but life doesn't slow down, even if we do. And I'm not pressuring or suggesting any more pics, just thought you should know that the ones you do post dot go unnoticed :)

Yeah, it just is what it is. And it's nice to know that they are appreciated!!

Sorry.......

Sorry you aren't feeling well......would love to give you some TLC....maybe a back rub..........and then?........:devil:

Nick.........:rose:

Titty Tuesday

Good evening beautiful - Glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better. Great pics, sure made me stand up and notice, well, a part of me anyway.

xo

Well, since I won't be on at all tomorrow night and possibly the following night I have an extra pics for all of you. Hopefully this will keep you satisfied until I can post more. :)

Attachments

• Robe1.jpg
    Robe1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 126
  • robe2.jpg
    robe2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 109
  • robe4.jpg
    robe4.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 128
Back