Oregon -- Roll Call!

Bump... come on Oregonians... I just KNOW there are many lit readers and followers out there... let's hear from you :D ... Portland... Eugene... Salem... Albany... Roseburg... Florence... and more...

Just moved to the Hillsboro area after 10 years in Phoenix. I am looking forward to some cold, dreary weather!

33/m

I am on the lookout for chicklettes that aren't afraid to put themselves out there and would like to meet up for coffee or a brew sometime. Life is short, enjoy it.

Last edited:
Beauty in Oregon...

I love Oregon, so much beauty from the Ocean on the west side to Snow Capped Mountians in the middle and Desert like terrain on the Eastern side. Been through Eugene several times... Definitely has peace & love woven through that city. Not to mention all of the 'eye candy' from the University located there. ;)

So really no sexy men & women on Lit from Oregon.. :confused:
This does suprise me. :rolleyes:
That is my two cents worth. :D
~ Just Me :kiss:

I love Oregon, so much beauty from the Ocean on the west side to Snow Capped Mountians in the middle and Desert like terrain on the Eastern side. Been through Eugene several times... Definitely has peace & love woven through that city. Not to mention all of the 'eye candy' from the University located there. ;)

So really no sexy men & women on Lit from Oregon.. :confused:
This does suprise me. :rolleyes:
That is my two cents worth. :D
~ Just Me :kiss:

HMMMM..... do I qualify?.....

From Oregon

Hey everyone! 33year old male born and raised in Portland area. Now I live in Sheridan, Oregon. Love to have fun!!��

Finally thought to search out threads about Oregon, I'm in GP (we're near Medford). I'm 27 today (4-30) and am always looking for something interesting

South Coast !

Way down here on the beautiful south coast and would love to find others. Hello all in Oregon!

Hellooooooooooo Oregon... A happy and safe 4th of July to all. Now that MJ is legal, don't do anything stupid.... I don't use the stuff myself, I'm high on life :D

Sherwood, 37m here. Married, but...adventurous. =)

Last edited:
clackamas oregon!!

25 yr old latinoavailable to couples, men and women interested in meeting up for some fun in OREGON!!!! lol

Back