Beautiful Dresses, Sexy Outfits and More

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_pa9afciwQ11wi6rquo8_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the dress.

I do too. Sweater dresses are so comfy and easy to dress up or down with a sexy chain belt or pendant - the really great thing about them is you don't need boobs to wear them! (although, admittedly they certainly don't hurt! lol)

o-JENNIFER-LOPEZ-VERSACE-DRESS-570.jpg

:nana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JLo! :nana:

:heart::heart::heart:

(and yes, I'd totally wear that - if I had somewhere to wear it too!)

No other female soaks my panties like Jenny From the Block. My dream woman. If I had her, she would never want men again. Just saying...

You and me both ... but ... well, we may have to rent a guy or five from time to time just because they're fun to play with sometimes :devil: :cattail:

And you'd look great in it. Plus all the other dresses JLo has sported on the red carpet. She flat knows how to wear a dress.

82a41bce7a62f73cca180ac7b7a8f4aa.jpg

a4af2a79c667d27eef7f15441ec97aa0.jpg

jlo-billboard-2015-18may15-06.jpg

She's amazing in concert too. Could you imagine being her personal assistant? She wouldn't even have to pay me!

I mean ... just for the chance to raid her closet! :heart:

She's amazing in concert too. Could you imagine being her personal assistant? She wouldn't even have to pay me!

I mean ... just for the chance to raid her closet! :heart:

Godddddddddddddddd!! JLo's personal assistant!! DREAM JOB!

I would get fired the first day. For staring. And drooling.

At the clothes. Yeah. That.

;)

I love the first one. The other two are interesting, but I can't see wearing them in public (not that I as a guy would, but I think you know what I mean).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back