Lusting After Him (Closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

"Tiny ass mouth, gag reflex, numerous reasons why that would've happened," Ally shrugged. "Honestly? I thought you cream pied her."

Her foot continued to stroke him softly.
 
Hearing Ally say she thought Matt creampied her sister made him instantly hard. 'Shit' He thought to himself. It was a good thing he was wearing shorts to better hide his massive erection. "You kidding? She never lets me cum inside of her. On the rare occasion we actually have sex without a condom she always makes me cum in her mouth."
 
"Probably wise," Ally said, still stroking her foot along his thigh, getting close to his crotch. She knew he was hard. "See, that's a reason I'm on the shot. Three months, no periods, no pregnancies, no nothing!"

She smiled seductively, knowing that Matt was thinking about wanting to creampie someone.
 
"Damn I think I'm with the wrong sister" He said jokingly. He wanted to creampie Rebecca so bad but she would never let him and wouldn't go on the pill. He wished she was more like Ally so he could cream pie her every single time. "Your boyfriend must have been stupid as hell to leave you." He did nothing to move her foot away as it got closer to his crotch. He was worried she would discover his erection if she hadn't already.
 
"Yeah, he was," Ally said. "He even called me the other day and told me that I was the best girl he ever had."

Ally hit his crotch, found his massive erection, and began stroking him with her foot. "And are you sure?" she teased.
 
Matt let out a sigh and leaned his head back when her foot hit his huge cock. "This is so bad" He said quietly almost in a whisper. He found himself wishing he could have been in her ex's shoes for one night to see what made her the best he ever had. "Best he ever had huh?" Matt kept his arms stretched out along the edge of the tub not making any movement to get her foot away from his cock.
 
"mmmmhhhmmmm." Ally hummed, still stroking. "He described the last time we had sex in vivid detail, and said he wanted me back. But I didn't take him back. He was an asshole."

She continued to stroke his cock with her foot.
 
"Fuck!" He said in a soft groan as she continued stroking his huge cock with her small foot. "Me and Rebecca haven't had sex in almost two weeks now" He admitted to her. He wasn't sure why he was having these talks with Ally but he wasn't able to stop. "And as you can feel..." His voice trailed off as he looked down at her foot running along the length of his cock, "....I'm a bit back up."
 
"You poor thing," Ally sympathized. "I haven't had sex in about three weeks, so yeah," she said, still continuing to stroke him with her foot, loving the way he was responding.
 
"You got it even worse you poor girl" He said loving how her foot felt on his cock after not being touched for so long. "If I wasn't with your sister...." Was all he said as a soft sigh came out of his mouth. His cock twitching against her foot wanting to be releasing from the confines of his shorts.
 
"If you weren't with my sister what?" Ally asked softly, continuing to stroke lazily. In a way she wanted to take it to the next level. "You know how blonde she is," she simpered.
 
"If I wasn't with your sister I'd help you in your plan for revenge and release two weeks worth of being back up." The words just came out of Matt's mouth without him even thinking about it. If Rebecca knew what was going on she would flip out on him.
 
"Well, you deserve it!" Ally exclaimed, her foot stroking a little faster. "I mean, why the fuck has she kept you from it for two weeks? I at least have a reason for being backed up!"
 
"God I am so backed up!" There was pre cum oozing from the tip of Matt's long thick cock as Ally continued stroking to it. "Tell me more about your plan for revenge on your sister?" He asked loving hearing Rebecca's little sister talk dirty to him.
 
"Well, I figured after I had sex in her bed, I'd find a way to fuck in her car," Ally told him, still stroking. "She'd kill me for it, of course. And notice I didn't say on the car. Nope, in the car. Preferably in the driver's seat. And then? Well, I'm not sure after that. . . But I'd let her know what was going on somehow. . . " She had a small, satisfied smile on her face. It wouldn't be long before Matt asks her to take him. . . Or maybe he'll be the one to take her.
 
"You certainly are the naughty sister." The combination of Ally telling him what she wants to do and her foot on his cock was making him feel so good. Two weeks has been too long her needed some release now. "I'd like to see how naughty you can get" Matt wasn't even thinking anymore. His cock was doing all the thinking now.
 
Smiling in triumph and lust, Ally removed her foot from his cock and sat on him before pulling him into a deep, long kiss.
 
Once Ally moved to sit on his lap and she kissed him and their tongues were now twisting together in his mouth as he tasted her saliva they past the point of no return. His massive throbbing cock pressed against her as they made out deeply. They swapped saliva and he loved the taste of her as his hands came off the side of the tub and rested on her hips.
 
Feeling triumphant, Ally and Matt continued to make out, her fingers going through his thick hair and gently grabbing hold of it, making it more sensual and sexual, and she let out a soft moan.
 
It must have been almost five minutes now and the kiss continued to grow more intense. Their tongues dancing and twisting together in each others mouths. Her soft sensual moan turning him on even more. Were they actually going to have sex? Matt was curious to see how far Ally would take this.
 
Ally continued to make out with Matt, but one of her small hands moved from his hair, slid down his chest slowly and sensually before reaching the waist band of his shorts and slipped it in and massages the area right above his cock.
 
"Mmmm fuck" He said with a heavy breath in between kisses. The way they continued making out so hot and heavy turned him on so much. His hands instinctively moving from her hips to her round bikini covered ass.
 
Ally continued the making out and the massaging as she started to gently grind on him. She was getting even more turned on more than ever.
 
Matt has never wanted sex so badly in his life. His cock was throbbing and twitching against the petite teen as she grind against him. Almost ten minutes of making out and he didn't wanna stop. By far the longest make out session in his life. "Mmmm fuck Ally" He said keeping his lips against hers.
 
Ally moaned against his lips, her hand slipping further and grasping at the base of his cock and she gripped it gently but firmly. She continued to grind against him.

She was hot, she was horny, and she wanted sex.
 
Back
Top