Texas Roll Call v9!

JennyNo1

Literotica Guru
Well, since I'm around this afternoon, and they just closed down the v8 thread, I thought I'd start the new one. WELCOME Y'ALL!

Nicely done! Now I just need one of our strong Texas boys to drag my recliner over here.

Thank you, thank you. *curtsy* I sent her the link to here as soon as I set it up; hopefully she'll post it soon so we won't have duplicates.

Not in Texas anymore, but I would love to go back... and of course visit some certain TX woman!

Texas Roll Call V9:
That means 40K+ posts from all those with some connection to the Lone Star State.

Take a moment and let that one sink in...

Eek! There is no link on V8.

Mild panic attack. :p

I know, right?

My first instinct was to look up the posts of the last non-moderator poster (aka Jenny).
Sure enough, her very next post after her last on TRCv8 was the first post here.

I know, right?

My first instinct was to look up the posts of the last non-moderator poster (aka Jenny).
Sure enough, her very next post after her last on TRCv8 was the first post here.

I was hardly that clever. After that first rush of horror my fingers went on auto pilot and found their way to the Playground. You had recently posted, so we were near the top.

Whew!

*wipes brow*

I was hardly that clever. After that first rush of horror my fingers went on auto pilot and found their way to the Playground. You had recently posted, so we were near the top.

Whew!

*wipes brow*

Yah, there was a reason I bumped the thread, because I'm just that kind of guy. ;)

Are you saying you're a giver? Hmmmmm..... :D

Sure, let's go with that...

After all, I have been known to give some people a... let's call it a "difficult time" on occasion.

Once in a while I give people a reason to laugh and giggle.

Every now and again I give a certain individual a reason to blush furiously.

Sure, let's go with that...

After all, I have been known to give some people a... let's call it a "difficult time" on occasion.

Once in a while I give people a reason to laugh and giggle.

Every now and again I give a certain individual a reason to blush furiously.

Errrr. I do not know what you are talking about. :eek:

Yay! People are finding us! I promise I sent the new link to Lady G but she has yet to bother to add it on the old thread. Grrrr.

Yay! People are finding us! I promise I sent the new link to Lady G but she has yet to bother to add it on the old thread. Grrrr.

I sent her a pm with a similar request.

Figure the smart play is to keep this thread near the top of the PG list, let the rest find their way home.

Oh, give me a home,
Where the buffalo roam,
And the deer and the antelope play.

Where never is heard,
A discouraging word,
And the skies are not cloudy all day.

I sent her a pm with a similar request.

Figure the smart play is to keep this thread near the top of the PG list, let the rest find their way home.

Oh, give me a home,
Where the buffalo roam,
And the deer and the antelope play.

Where never is heard,
A discouraging word,
And the skies are not cloudy all day.

I agree - keep it on page 1.

Back