Where did you masturbate last?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My jacuzzi tub this morning. I could spend all day in there sometimes. Then again there is the whole wrinkled raisin skin thing that would result. :(
 
In a dressing cubicle in a large department store,

I decided to get totally naked. My curtain was closed, but sitting on the bench knowing I could possibly be interrupted was quite a turn on.
 
On my boat. I had gone there to begin taking care of the many things I have to do to winterize the boat. She's tied up at a slip at the yacht club and I'd gone below to pump the drinking water out of the tanks. I was daydreaming about the last time I had given a friend a blowjob on the boat and got so turned on that I just had to "relieve myself", so I locked the hatch and jerked off. I felt so much better afterward.
 
Bed ...but the time before that -- Turkey morning -- was at the kitchen window, watching the neighbor's sexy young relative unloading the car. My god, what an ass... :D
 
Just finished an extended edging session with my dildo here on Lit...insane amount of leakage that was so tasty!
 
In a chair at BAM, reading Penthouse Letters, on the way home from work. Filled a condom and I think one guy figured it out. I watched him stroke under his table as he watched me. I wish ehad gone to the Men's room....I might have followed!

I sure would have liked to have that condom when you were finished. I'd slip it on and add mine to yours.
 
My boyfriend and I went over his best friend's house to drink with him and his girlfriend. After a few drinks, his girlfriend and I started making out, and that got the four of us excited. We all went into his bedroom and had simultaneous sex. I was really getting off to the sounds of his girlfriend moaning while he fucked her and hopefully vice versa. I woke up in the morning and was still very horny from the encounter that I started masturbating with them all in the room asleep thinking about the prior night and fantasizing about waking them all up and having some more fun.....
 
On line last night with another guy on nude chatxxx. I couldnt be bothered to go out with the weather so bad so had a few drinks and ended up watching other guys showing and wanking. In the end this guy wanted a private and asked me to start showing my cam. Before long i was naked with this guy and doing anything he wanted. God he made me feel so horny.
Hope hes around again
 
In the steam room in a gym today.

I had a large towel bunched up on my lap, and I did it slyly enough I think. The other women were more modest than me. they had their towels wrapped around them, which really doesn't make much sense.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top