Getting off sharing gay/bi guy stories and fantasies

posted on another thread earlier:

I ring you and tell you I'll be over tonight. You spend the afternoon getting ready, knowing I'll want you dressed properly - shaved, thong, stockings, high heels and a tight dress.
I ring the bell; you open the door looking stunning, hair and makeup perfect, the dress clinging in the right places. We kiss hello, long and deep, tongues entwining. You love playing the wife, your dress beginning to cling were it didn't a moment ago. You help me out of my jacket, the take off my tie as we kiss again. That done you break towards the kitchen, your arse is mesmerising as you walk away.
I catch up with you when you reach the fridge and wrap my arms around you from behind holding you tight as my lips find your neck. You push back against me, grinding your arse against my crotch as my hands roam down your body, moaning as I slide them onto your legs and start lifting your dress. Feeling my growing hard-on you twist around to face me and we kiss again, my hands going to your ass as out bulges rub together. You drop to your knees in front of me, your hands going to my belt and fly. My cock springs free as you pull down my pants and you don't hesitate to take it in your mouth, sucking me deep. My hands go to your hair as your head bobs back and forth. God! You're good at this! My entire length is buried in your mouth, your tongue washing around the base as you suck. I can feel the cum boiling in my balls, so I pull out and lift you to your feet, thrusting my tongue into your mouth, tasting myself there. I turn you around again, pulling up your dress to expose your arse and bend you over the counter. Now it's my turn to drop to my knees. I can see your cock straining against the fabric of your thong, but I have no intention of releasing it yet. I begin planting kisses on your cheeks as my hand slide up and down your stocking clad legs, my kisses getting slower and longer as I get closer to your rosebud. Your thong barely covers you as my tongue begins to flicker softly around it, the material stretches to contain your erection and you moan and push back against me. I pull the material aside, exposing your hole and releasing your cock. My tongue delves into your ass, teasing and lubricating you as my hands reach around to stroke your meat. You’re moaning and grinding against my face as I slowly wank you, my tongue pressing deep inside you. I suddenly stand behind up, my cock, iron-hard pressing against you, probing for entry.
"Not here" you gasp, and wriggle away towards the bedroom, pulling your dress over your head as you walk, your heels exaggerating the sway of your arse.
I have no option but to follow, shedding my clothes as I do. I reach the bedroom door and you're waiting for me. Your thong discarded on the floor, you're knelt on the edge of the bed, arse up, ready. Looking back over your shoulder you whisper "now, please!"
I cross the room and come up behind you. I reach between your legs and slowly slide my hand back across your balls to your ass, feeling if you're still lubricated enough. I gently push one finger into you. You hiss as it slips in. Wet or not you're tight. I work my finger in and out to loosen you and you push back. "Please." You cry. I pull my finger out and step forward, holding my cock in my hand I give it a few slow strokes to spread the precum over my head and aim it at your ass. I begin to slowly push it in, feeling that glorious, rubbery resistance of your rectum as the head penetrates you. This is what you've been wanting and you try to push back to take more in, but ass you do I pull back, keeping just the tip in.
"Ah, ah." I admonish, “I decide when."
You moan softly, but obey. Once you are still I push in a little further. Slowly, slowly, an inch at a time I push my rock hard cock deeper into your arse, until finally, it’s all the way in, my balls resting against yours. I hold for a minute, and then agonisingly, slowly, I begin to withdraw.
"Please! Please! Fuck me!" You moan, reaching behind trying to pull me in.
I grab your hands and pin them against your back. Now you can't move, your face is against the mattress, your hands pinned and your ass impaled on my cock. I give you one hard thrust.
"Like that?" I ask.
"Please!"
Again, I almost withdraw, and then thrust harder.
"Like that?"
"Fuck! Yes! Like that! Fuck me!"
I begin to thrust in earnest, long, hard strokes, my whole length banging in to you. The force rocking you back and forth on the bed, your own hard cock swinging and slapping against you as I do. As I thrust harder, you're pushing back. Your arse is so tight I don't think I can last much longer. After one, last, hard thrust, I pull out and release your arms. You turn to look at me. I sit on the edge of the bed beside you.
"Stand up" I say.
A look of disappointment on your face, you do as I say. With me sat down and your heels on, your cock is level with my face. Like mine, it is rock hard, the head a deep purple.
"Come here."
You stand in front of me, your cock twitching, almost bouncing with need, desperate for release. I reach for your ass and pull you closer. This wasn't what you were expecting. Slowly I push my lips over your mushroom until your head is in my mouth. My tongue flickers around it. You moan, long and deep. You try to thrust, but I hold you in place, never letting more than your head in, all the while my tongue is running over and around it. I bring a hand between your legs and stroke your balls, all the time sucking and licking you. I slide hand lower, my fingers probing for your arse. First one, then another pushes into you as my palm continues to massage your sack.
"I'm going to cum soon!" You gasp. I pull my fingers from your arse and take your whole length in my mouth, covering it in saliva. When it's slick, I pull my mouth off.
"Sit on my cock" I command as I slide back a bit on the bed. You get onto the bed, one stocking clad leg either side of me as you squat down. I take your weight as you lower yourself onto my cock. We both groan as I enter you, a groan that’s silenced as we kiss. You begin to ride me, lifting yourself up and down, your slick cock trapped between us as you do. Harder and faster you go, me thrusting up as you push down, our tongues wrestling. I know I'm not going to last, from how tight your arse is, I know neither are you. "I'm gonna cum!" I cry. You speed up even more and then I do, the cum boiling from my balls, spurting deep inside you, you're that close yourself that the feel of my cock spurting is all that's needed to set you off and your cum erupts from your cock, spurting up between us. We thrust together until we both subside, then we collapse onto the bed, you on top, your cum between us, my cock still in your ass.
We stay like that, shattered, drifting off to sleep as my cock begins to shrink and my cum begins to leak out of you.

very hot thank you

hmmmm sounds so good would love to do!
 
The first night in my room adjoining the bathhouse, two brothers I 'met' in the bathhouse came back with me. I started off sucking one brother, his cock was long, really good looking. I was stroking the other brother, who was sucking me.
.

Good story
 
I am curious as to why men who have an interest in exploring bi oral don't take the steps necessary to experience it. With all the options available today with dating sites of all kinds, great forums such as Lit, finding a friendly, clean, intelligent man for some fun shouldn't be difficult.
I have experienced the pleasure of bi oral fun, hope to again, so I ask this with the hope that some answers may help the men here take that final step.

Well said.

I was 45 and sexually frustrated due to a bad and sexless marriage and my mind began to wander. There had to be lots of other guys in my situation and I began to fantasize about meeting one and giving each other exactly what we wanted and exactly how we wanted it. The idea of having a secret buddy to share a dirty taboo and pleasurable activity with was a huge turn on. I decided that if I ever got the chance, I'd go for it. However, I realized that such an opportunity wasn't likely to come along and thus I could either do something to make it happen or I could spent the rest of my life wondering what it would be like. Obviously, some element of risk would have to be accepted but that could be minimized by being smart and finding the right person. Long story short, I found the perfect partner - another married professional guy who was about 6 months ahead of me in his own exploration of same sex desires. It was very strange walking up the front steps of a house knowing that there was a guy on the other side of the door who I hoped to have oral sex with. However, by the time I left I had experienced one of the most intense sexual experiences of my life with a decent, fun, good looking guy.

I had no regrets. For the past ten years I have occasionally indulged this urge with no horrible experiences and nearly all being fun and hugely exciting turn ons.

I think most of the guys who might read this are too scared to take the plunge. Figure out how to make it happen guys!
 
I agree with this statement, "figure out how to make it happen". Fantasies are great, but they are just the mind imagining possibilities. The reality of getting off or getting another person off has been much more satisfying to me than the imagination stage preceding those encounters.

The real situation obviously takes a lot more bravery and sensitivity than the fantasy situation, but the payoffs can be so much greater, particularly if you take care to minimize risks. In a random situation, either stick to mutual jo or, if you want to go further, make sure you have your guy's cock good and firm before rolling on a condom, and then make sure it stays on.

Once you have taken these precautions, then just let loose with each other. You know that both you and he want to get off, and you intuitively know how to get there. So use your whole bodies to drive toward mutual satisfaction.

Afterwards, some guys will feel ashamed and want to split right away, but some will not. The ones who are not afraid to bask in the afterglow a little are the ones who are more secure in their sexuality. Guys like that are usually the ones who have made the first move.

Making the first move is tough for most men and women in early same-sex situations. I think the whole key is that if someone checks you out, particularly if you are at a nude venue or in an informal social situation of some sort, don't look away if you would like to explore with someone. We are so conditioned to be hyper-vigilant, especially in same-sex situations. Be alert in those situation, and if the person checking you out seems ok, then look back at him. Some sort of touching is the next step, and it is important not to shirk away from that, either. The words are secondary to all this non-verbal stuff, so trust your intuition if you get the vibe that someone would like to get it on with you.
 
Well said.


I had no regrets. For the past ten years I have occasionally indulged this urge with no horrible experiences and nearly all being fun and hugely exciting turn ons.

I think most of the guys who might read this are too scared to take the plunge. Figure out how to make it happen guys!

Amen.

If guys put their city and state in their profiles, they just might get a message from someone local who is looking for the same kind of fellowship.

Can't have the experience without taking some risk.
 
Back
Top