Cock size

How do women measure cock size. This is not a naive or stupid question. Some women have been happy. Others have complained. As I am 6" I never know if I'm being told the truth or just humored. It affects me greatly, since it makes trust issues hard. Any advice?


I find that guys who are really big tend to be very conscious of not hurting you. It seems they feel not as free to let loose as guys who are average or smaller. More often than not, they can’t bang you as hard just in case they go in too far. Often their whole cock can’t fit in and with every stroke they have to judge/be careful, which can make sex more tentative, unless the guy knows the girl’s body well. Also, a girl’s pussy size can change depending on her stress level and the position, etc. A big guy has to test her depth always before going for it.

The one benefit to a big cock is, of course, aesthetics, (but I've seen some amazingly pretty cocks that were average size or smaller - one was like an American paint horse! So pretty! :D ) but also it is easier to stay connected when you shift positions with a big cock. The other thing, if the girl is a clencher when she comes, he can stay inside her, whereas guys who are average who don’t hold on, can easily be pushed out…lol. ;)

Guys who have a big girth have to be careful too. Rubbing on the soft outer tissues of the pussy can cause stress and even lesions, especially to a tight pussy. Angle is very important too. Too much to one side can also cause stress and soreness. These men always have to be very careful with annal, and make sure her ass has been trained well beforehand to take his girth.

Cocks are amazing, and girls who complain are just naive, inexperienced or selfish. ;)
 
Hey man dont even think twice about it! The Lord giveth and he taketh :) But in all seriousness just enjoy yourself, sex is wonderful!
 
Close. The scale doesn't start with holy shit. It starts with Oh you poor thing

Actually, if you reread the scale it starts with shit, which is a kind way of saying you poor thing.

(1)Shit or You Poor Thing
(2)Holy Shit
(3)Holy Fucking Shit
(4)No Way
 
Actually, if you reread the scale it starts with shit, which is a kind way of saying you poor thing.

(1)Shit or You Poor Thing
(2)Holy Shit
(3)Holy Fucking Shit
(4)No Way


Ok we are omitting the fine print. Under the Oh you poor thing reads "well at least I drank for free tonight"
 
I don't know how women measure cock size, but most men express it with almost involuntary subservience when in the presence of largess. I was in a shower room with a bunch of men after a senior swimming meet at a local public pool when this 55-year old guy with the biggest sausage I had ever seen strolled in.

Up until that point, several of the guys in the shower had been leading the conversation, mainly having to do with training methods and lap times. Mr. Big walked in, and the whole conversation revolved around whatever he wanted to talk about, which was more of this mundane shit about swimming. The funny thing is nobody had the nerve to say, "Man, you really have a huge cock!" Talk about an elephant in the room! We just stood around with our little weenies acting like this guy talking about his training regimen was the most interesting thing in the world.

That was four years ago, and I still think about it to this day. I can't figure out how he coiled that thing in his racing trunks, because it did not look that big until he unleashed it.
 
Last edited:
....Talk about an elephant in the room! ...... trunk.....

I was considering an (in-) appropriate elephant pun, and realized it was already there.



Being at the end of the physical bell curve, anal and oral is a challenge.
But for vaginal, not being shy about extra lube is a great help.
 
LOL... I love the idea of finally revealing the old chap to a lady and be the beneficiary of a contemplative stare and a tape measure that appears as if by magic.

I don't know about a tape measure, I reckon a micrometer would be needed....:D
 
LOL... I love the idea of finally revealing the old chap to a lady and be the beneficiary of a contemplative stare and a tape measure that appears as if by magic.

I don't know about a tape measure, I reckon a micrometer would be needed....:D

Not to mention adding:" They'll never believe me. Do you mind if I place a beer can on it for scale and take a couple of pictures?"
 
I don't know how women measure cock size, but most men express it with almost involuntary subservience when in the presence of largess.

That happens with younger women, too. Not with cocks, of course, but with breasts. The girls with the developed busts seem to lord it over the ones with smaller ones. It seems to telegraph a message that "I'm a woman now, and you're not." It seemed to hit a peak (no pun intended) in my early twenties, but it faded after that. Now I'm glad that I wasn't "well endowed," because gravity has been much kinder to me than to my bustier contemporaries.

It's easy to see how men corollate the size of their equipment with their ability to sexually satisfy a woman, erroneous as that assumption is. But unless you're talking about tit-fucking, what does the size of a woman's bust have to do with their ability to sexually satisfy a man? But lust has its own rules, I guess.
 
I've had one lover with a very big cock and he was by far the worst lover I've been with. I've postulated that he just never thought he needed to try. "I've got this big fucking dick, I'm awesome at sex!" Nope.

My current lover and the one from my past I think of often and fondly have average size dicks. I haven't measured, and I doubt they have either. The sex with both was amazing in its entirety. It really is about confidence and practice. Learn how she loves oral, how she wants to be fingered, watch her masturbate, talk about sex, enjoy the foreplay and aftercare. Stop worrying about the size of your penis.

I second this. There's a lot more to sex than jack hammering. Pardon my pun but sex is about the total package and not just penetrative sex.
 
Every woman is different. Just like im sure you've been with women with more shallow or tighter or looser vaginas each woman will find various sizes desirable. Too much length hurts me so I wouldn't want much more than 6 inches, maybe 8. Two of my best lovers had smallish penises. I do like to be filled up, though, so if someone has a smaller cock he has to be okay with me using dildos, too, so I can get that feeling of fullness.
 
I agree. Size is overrated. I had a bf in college that was big, around 9 inches. I admit that it was very sexy to look at and to hold. But for intercourse, it was too big and it hurt a little and I couldn't fuck him for very long. My husband is average size and his cock is perfect. And he is by far the best lover I have had. Unfortunately when you look at porn, you see a lot of large cocks. I understand why, but its not representative of the majority of men. Men, just don't worry about the size of your cock and just focus on pleasuring your woman as best you can and she will think you are perfect.
 
Unfortunately when you look at porn, you see a lot of large cocks. I understand why, but its not representative of the majority of men.

Just as in porn, you see a lot of DD tits. It's a visual thing, for a visual medium. It doesn't have much to do with real life people doing real life things with real life bodies.
 
Back
Top