I.M. Fauve Gallery

soooo... goofin' around here.

removed, for lack of interest
 
Last edited:
Pretty outstanding way to goof around. You think she is enjoying this more than they are? Hard to tell. Nice wok, as always.
 
I had a brief private message convo in which I mentioned an illustrated story I had posted. I found it, but I had taken down the illustrations. I just re-applied the illustrations.

It's something I never noticed, but that your pointed it out, in your linked posting, you do seem to emphasize or put more effort in the stomach in lieu of any other body part.

I never used the “Lickenschmere" method, preferring the "shwettenshmere" method instead. Interesting.
 
It's something I never noticed, but that your pointed it out, in your linked posting, you do seem to emphasize or put more effort in the stomach in lieu of any other body part.

I never used the “Lickenschmere" method, preferring the "shwettenshmere" method instead. Interesting.

This is such a fine illustrated story. The confidence of the model you portray is breathtaking.

Thanks you two.:)
 
Halloween is cummmmmmming. :)
removed, for lack of interest


so the concept here is — She & her husband enjoy the idea of sharing her.
They have a scheme to have her go naked (except for the hollowed pumpkin shell) to a handsome neighbor that they had selected, late (after the kids have stopped trick-or-treating)... and.........




148,689
 
Last edited:
Throbbs, I love your holiday tributes. The handsome neighbor looks familiar.

Can't wait for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
 
soooo... goofin' around here.

attachment.php


I like the way you "goof around"! :D
 
Last edited:
You could paint a wee bit at a time you crazy creature! :D

I suppose I could.
I just don't like to get stuff out, put stuff away, get stuff out....
(the wrong kind of "in and out")

At least with the pencils (or pens) it's fast & convienient.
 
Last edited:
many many years ago I had this erotic, surreal dream...
removed, for lack of interest

and I tried to sketch it.
 
Last edited:
many many years ago I had this erotic, surreal dream...
attachment.php


and I tried to sketch it.

Um, maybe you were trying to crawl back into the womb from which you came? Hey, Freud said it first, I'm just latching onto the concept...
 
Uh, when she said she'd like just the head pushed in, you think she meant a different one?
 
Back
Top