Strip joints / lap dance watching :)

I've been to strip clubs more times than I can count. A coworker and I had a contest with two guys from another office to see who could get club labeled stuff from the most clubs in different cities. We won hands down.

I've had more lap dances and VIP dances than I can count. Some memorable, most not. In one place I had a dancer force me to eat her pussy for a little bit. And, on two separate occasions I've got a BJ all the way to finish in the VIP.

My wife has gone to clubs with me several times. Getting lap dances makes her over the top horny and we fuck like rabbits afterwards. Sometimes we don't even make it home before she has to "do it".

Even with all of that, one particular incident at a strip club will stay with me the rest of my life. It was so unique that I wrote a story about it. Even though the storytelling method I used was a sort of a trick, the actually true parts are obvious, and are absolutely true. You'll see what I mean by this when you read it.

Here is a link to that story if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.literotica.com/s/what-happens-in-a-strip-club
It's short. Shouldn't take much effort to read it.
 
In our area there have been strip clubs from upscale to the lower end adult bars. Thanks to our overly moralistic county officials most of them are gone now with just a handful of very expensive clubs that cater to the golf tourists. There was one at one time that was a moderately priced club as well as was swinger friendly with a number of couples that attended. More than once we have paid for a private room for mine and his viewing pleasure. Having a sexy interactive dancer perform for us not only get him, predictably, hard but me wet. On a couple of occasions I have found myself, tits out, legs over the sides of a plush chair being eaten out by one of the ladies. One of them we developed a close friendship with and she and her husband are friends of ours until this day. We always had great times there but the more expensive, super-model type gentlemans clubs aren't our style.
 
Ugh all these stories about the strippers getting frisky is so not fair!! Envy!!! I guess I'm not willing to pay that huge chunk of change . The places I go it's like 115 for 30 mintues and I can't get anything done in that time :p
 
First time I went to a strip club when I was 18, I got a handjob from the stripper in the VIP room... spent way too much money but was worth it.

Another time, years later when I was 20 or 21, a group of us went and the stripper took off the shirt and bra of when of the girls we went with and started playing with and sucking on her huge tits
 
I've been to strip clubs more times than I can count. A coworker and I had a contest with two guys from another office to see who could get club labeled stuff from the most clubs in different cities. We won hands down.

I've had more lap dances and VIP dances than I can count. Some memorable, most not. In one place I had a dancer force me to eat her pussy for a little bit. And, on two separate occasions I've got a BJ all the way to finish in the VIP.

My wife has gone to clubs with me several times. Getting lap dances makes her over the top horny and we fuck like rabbits afterwards. Sometimes we don't even make it home before she has to "do it".

Even with all of that, one particular incident at a strip club will stay with me the rest of my life. It was so unique that I wrote a story about it. Even though the storytelling method I used was a sort of a trick, the actually true parts are obvious, and are absolutely true. You'll see what I mean by this when you read it.

Here is a link to that story if anyone wants to check it out. https://www.literotica.com/s/what-happens-in-a-strip-club
It's short. Shouldn't take much effort to read it.

Great story! Enjoyed the imaginary trip through your benefactor's mind!
 
my lover really wants to take me and watch a girl perform for me. Says it would drive her crazy. She claims not to be bi but loves women and their bodies.
 
I think this sounds really hot - kind of a neat twist to a CMNF fantasy....

Am i total noob for having to Google that acronym ? Lol

I had to google it too, and I love CMNF, I have a few pics I haven't posted, but I will get around to it.

Ive only been the once when I was still living in Newcastle and single. I went with a friend and her bf. It was a bit confronting to start off with,and I didn't know where to look, but by the end by the evening, I was fucking horny, and I found it hard not to jump this bf bones, and fuck him stupid. Love the pole dancing.
 
Great story!!!

I have spent hundreds of hours and thousands of hours in strip clubs, mostly when I was much younger than I am now. I primarily frequented the dives, where the drinks were cheaper, cover charge was non-existent, and the bouncers let the women do what they needed to do to earn a nice tip.

The wife joined me about half a dozen times, but I took her to the nicer, more upscale places. She wasn't really comfortable sitting at a table on the main floor. She preferred it when we picked a dancer and went to a private champagne room with her. The cost was outrageous, but the elevated excitement was worth it. There was one particular girl we always looked for, a sexy Columbian girl who called herself Shakira. I gave her $20 to tip the bouncer, and then the fun started. She wasted no time stripping totally nude, and then proceeded to give us both lap dances for as long as I continued to pay. My hands roamed all over her, but what she did with my gorgeous wife was what I was really paying for. Shakira would climb on her lap and kiss her--long deep kisses that lasted for several minutes at a time. My wife played with her tits and fingered her juicy pussy, and then offered me a finger to taste. Shaikira would unbutton my wife's dress and pull out her tits, and the two of them would take turns sucking on each other's nipples. She would bend over an put her ass in my wife's face, letting her kiss and lick her everywhere. We would finally leave with my wife smelling like the stripper's pussy on her hands and face, and my wallet a couple hundred dollars lighter.

I love to hear about couples playing together in public!!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
When I was younger I spent a lot on strippers and beer, the rest I just wasted. Here in Montana they strip totally nude and serve alcohol.
 
It's hot

I LOVE strip joints. If there was a full nude that served liquor I'd go there but I have to be OK with just topless/pasties. It's the watching that gets me off. I've bought a couple of lap dances for guys in the club before and I just watch.

I seriously rush home and bang my husbands brains out once he's back from work. He loves it. It's just something hot to me getting to pick a woman for a guy and watch them dance. It's like my personal pg porno. Anyone else enjoying watching someone else get one? I'm not even a huge fan of getting them personally it's weird.

I've paid for lap dances for girls at the club with the condition that I can watch. They will kiss and suck tits and rub each other for me. I get to rub myself while watching.
 
Back
Top