On His Lap

MinxDark

Really Experienced
He's your dad's handsome friend you grew up with. Loved sitting in his lap feeling safe and special while he calls you princess and kitten. You're way to old to still be sitting in his lap now but you still do it anyway and you know he doesn't mind and your parents have given up trying to stop you.

You're home on your first winter break wearing that cute short sweater dress. So you throw a cozy blanket over your lap cause it's always chilly in the basement den where he and your dad watch football. They sit in two big easy chairs just a few feet away from each other. It's one of your favorite things and you gladly go get them beer and snacks just so they'll let you stay.

But this year it's different. Because for the first time you feel him getting hard against your plush little ass. And the more you squirm in embarrassment the harder he gets. Until you finally feel his hand on your thigh, so warm and big, stroking your bare skin. Slipping to the inside of your clenched thighs, waiting, silently asking the question. Do you want it?

Your panties are already wet when you answer by spreading your legs under the blanket.

Yeah that's a fantasy I can't get out of my head. Anyone else?

He's your dad's handsome friend you grew up with. Loved sitting in his lap feeling safe and special while he calls you princess and kitten. You're way to old to still be sitting in his lap now but you still do it anyway and you know he doesn't mind and your parents have given up trying to stop you.

You're home on your first winter break wearing that cute short sweater dress. So you throw a cozy blanket over your lap cause it's always chilly in the basement den where he and your dad watch football. They sit in two big easy chairs just a few feet away from each other. It's one of your favorite things and you gladly go get them beer and snacks just so they'll let you stay.

But this year it's different. Because for the first time you feel him getting hard against your plush little ass. And the more you squirm in embarrassment the harder he gets. Until you finally feel his hand on your thigh, so warm and big, stroking your bare skin. Slipping to the inside of your clenched thighs, waiting, silently asking the question. Do you want it?

Your panties are already wet when you answer by spreading your legs under the blanket.

I have lived it and loved it.

Lap sits are awesome. Can be sweet and intimate, can be a stepping stone to such naughtiness.

Always knew a new GF was in sync when they feel comfy claiming a lap sit.

Never been in the situation your scenario describes above, but as i go through middle age it sounds pretty fucking appealing.

Back