The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, Maggie, Tom.

The bug's got me again. Working on a dark, twisted fairy tale/myth right now. I think I'm gonna like this one. :devil:

Dark? Twisted? You? Nahhhh. :rolleyes:

Hello...:kiss: Things are ok. How's things with you?

Fine as frog hair. I finished my chores outside this PM and have been writing ever since. Diedre is being very cooperative. I wonder what the little minx is up to? :D

At last! Home is the microbiologist, home from the lab. I poured her a drink and gave her a long hug and then set her down to dinner. At 9:30 at night!

You never disappoint, my man. :D

Annnnnnnd I'm outa here...gonna write for a bit...then hit the sack.

G'night slyc. :D My best to secret and Little One.

Have a good 'un. I'll be burning the midnight oil for a bit before turning in myself.

Unlike Phillipine cuisine, I find Indian food very accessible. It's sort of like their art. Most of it translates beautifully, unlike China or Japan which take quite a bit of study to appreciate.

Unlike Phillipine cuisine, I find Indian food very accessible. It's sort of like their art. Most of it translates beautifully, unlike China or Japan which take quite a bit of study to appreciate.

And what you often end up with is a pale imitation. We have some pretty good Japanese steak houses, but they're about as authentic Japanese as Pei Wei is authentic Chinese.

Sooo you had a chance to read it?:heart:

I'm working my way through it. Unfortunately, you caught me at a time when my brain is fizzling with story ideas. I've written over 1500 words today and it's only seven p.m. Mama should be home any time now. I promise I'll have it all read by tomorrow night but as I said, the first paragraphs just sing. You've got the bardic voice nailed, lady. :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back