Actor ~ Movie ~ Actor Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you meant Myrna Loy, but it's my fault because Lawson was in the TV version of the Thin Man not the film.

Airport 1975

I did.
Mea culpa.

Love that movie! (Airport 75) Soooo many cast members from which to choose...

Gloria Swanson

Sherlock Jr.

I fear we're going in the wrong direction to encourage participation in the thread.

Sherlock Jr.

I fear we're going in the wrong direction to encourage participation in the thread.

Yeah, well, you were the one who went back to the silent era. I was figuring you'd have come up with "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", "Beach Blanket Bingo" or "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum", but noooooo.
You hadda pick something only a geek film freak would have seen or known about...

Fortunately, I have a way back, if you can hit the right response...

Ward Crane.

Yeah, well, you were the one who went back to the silent era. I was figuring you'd have come up with "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World", "Beach Blanket Bingo" or "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum", but noooooo.
You hadda pick something only a geek film freak would have seen or known about...

Fortunately, I have a way back, if you can hit the right response...

Ward Crane.

I don't like to look answers up, BUT I had to make an exception for this...

The Rush Hour

I don't like to look answers up, BUT I had to make an exception for this...

The Rush Hour

Oh fucking hell you sorry....:mad:
Yah, that answer isn't helping make this thread more appealing to a wider demographic, is it?:mad::mad:

Goddammit....

Arthur Hoyt.

Now don't fuck that one up!

Grand Hotel

(You boys got a little wild...I personally like when things go to the classic and not so obvious!! Makes things more fun - though I cheat and IMDB is my friend :) )

Greta Garbo

>Sol

(ha, crom laughs at your IMDB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back