Masturbating to your Own Erotic Stories

...Do y'all ever wank to an erotic story you wrote after you've posted it? What do you guys think? Does that bring you even closer to your work, making it a good test of how erotic it is, or do you feel like you might have too much of an attachment and fear you might devalue that attachment?

Yeah, several times, but generally months after I first posted the story. It's when I come back later and think, wow did I write that! Gee, that works nicely! It's kind of pleasing - if it works for me and I wrote every word, think what it does to someone reading it for the first time. Some stories "work" better than others, it might be to do with my emotional investment in the first place.

I've never wanked to erotica. I read it as literature, for the story and emotion. Just like some stories may cause endearment or fear in me as a reader, erotica causes arousal, and I process it the same as any other book.

It's hard enough to jerk off looking at a picture let alone trying to type cyber and do it. I couldn't imagine trying to read a story and jerk off at the same time. The few stories I read that put me in the mood to go one hand solo are just for that - to put me in the mood.šŸ‘ šŸ‘ šŸ‘ KantšŸŒ¹

I don't do this when it's my own writing alone, but I do as I read through the posts of the interactive roleplaying threads I write in.

:eek:

If *you* can't get off on your own stuff, how can anybody else?

Absolutely. I wouldn't have written it as an erotic story if I didn't find it erotic.

I find it erotic, I just never masturbate to stories or fantasies. Erotic Comix is the farthest thing I can stretch it, but I just don't find masturbating to text worthwhile.

I read it, get horny, then go watch some video to masturbate =)

...oh...you only wanted to hear from the men. :( And here I was, all set to join the over-sharer's club for a bit of T.M.I. fun today.

Bummer. :rolleyes: :D
Come on! Everybody knows that there are only men on the internet. There are no "Chan's" on the net - that's a myth.

I found it very difficult to keep writing and stopped due to the amount of time it took; substantially due to masturbating while writing. :)

Come on! Everybody knows that there are only men on the internet. There are no "Chan's" on the net - that's a myth.

Riigghht, welp, pix aren't happening, so I guess I'll GTFO back to the kitchen. :rolleyes:

You can forget about your sandwich though; I don't do special orders.
:D

Last edited:
...Do y'all ever wank to an erotic story you wrote after you've posted it? What do you guys think? Does that bring you even closer to your work, making it a good test of how erotic it is, or do you feel like you might have too much of an attachment and fear you might devalue that attachment?

Are we supposed to wait until it's posted? If my story doesn't make me want to stop and pull out the vibrator while I'm writing it then it's not going to make anyone else horny either. :)

If it gets me hot then it's worthy of posting, IMHO.

cg74

Text is absolutely superior to pics or video because it leaves everything to your imagination - everyone and everything can look the way you want.

Well...

...oh...you only wanted to hear from the men. :( And here I was, all set to join the over-sharer's club for a bit of T.M.I. fun today.

Bummer. :rolleyes: :D

I thought "guys" was gender neutral. I have several women on my team at work and I always refer to the group as "the guys" No one has ever taken offense before. It would suck if I suddenly had to start referring to my team as "The guys, gals, its, trans, and whatever the fuck that dude is" Way too long to say. "Guys" as an all encompassing gender neutral pronoun is much easier.

I thought "guys" was gender neutral. I have several women on my team at work and I always refer to the group as "the guys" No one has ever taken offense before. It would suck if I suddenly had to start referring to my team as "The guys, gals, its, trans, and whatever the fuck that dude is" Way too long to say. "Guys" as an all encompassing gender neutral pronoun is much easier.

Yes, "guys" is gender neutral to those who aren't--those who are paternalistic. I get a kick out of my wife's reaction every time a waitress saunters up to us in a restaurant and says, "What can I get you guys to drink?"

Last edited:

Me too. That's how I use it. Kind of like how actors refers to both male actors and female actresses. Language changes. I always think of "guys" as gender neutral.

Well, I don't wank, Chloe says very primly. I think that one requires a male appendage which somehow I seem to be missing - Wank, as in "wank - BRITISH vulgar slang - verb - 1. (typically used of a man) masturbate."

However, one finds one's own stories rather stimulating. If they didn't excite me to write, I wouldn't write them the way I do and, well, I confess, some of my stories are just soooooo hot. My trial reader is my partner - if reading them out loud incites him to uncontrollable lust and desire, I know it's good altho that does tend to interrupt my writing. It does of course disconcert him when I say "stop, don;t move ... I need ti write this down before I forget..." (okay, I only did that once, as a joke, but the look on his face, it was soooooo worth it).

Last edited:
Back