Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful Sassy, thank you for keep updating here:heart:
My sweet wonderful LIT friends, thank you all for keep posting here, :heart:you ALL.
Yes we still have to wait for our container, its in Vienna since mid July:(.
Since my hubby only officially started working on the first of August, it will take a month to get his clearance papers, and than it will take another 2 /4 weeks to get everything here. Its ridiculous. We never ever had to wait more than 6 weeks, and this is the 4th time we doing this. But I will have to ride it out. Thank god our sofa came last Thursday so at least we can sit. Sleeping on the mattresses is ok, its just getting up, I should take pictures, of me on hands and knees trying to get up:eek:.
But I cook, its a bit of planning because I only brought so much in my suitcase.
For tv, thats another pain, we bought a big smart tv, everything here is dubbed in German. Have you ever heard the Big Bang in German, its yuck. I did fixed netflix in English. But still having problems with my Amazon Prime, I can't get to set it into English, and I still can't figure out, how to get into my pc library , if anyone could help pm me please. There will be for sure rewards :devil:
Have a wonderful day my loved sweet ones.
I think I m back:eek:
:kiss::heart::rose:

(I will try to get some new pictures in soon, for now some not posted oldies for my NY)

Sheldon, speaking German? lol
So glad to see you back posting. I hope you get the bugs worked out so you can settle down for a while. :rose:

My sweet wonderful LIT friends, thank you all for keep posting here, :heart:you ALL.
Since my hubby only officially started working on the first of August, it will take a month to get his clearance papers, and than it will take another 2 /4 weeks to get everything here. Its ridiculous. We never ever had to wait more than 6 weeks, and this is the 4th time we doing this. But I will have to ride it out. Thank god our sofa came last Thursday so at least we can sit. Sleeping on the mattresses is ok, its just getting up, I should take pictures, of me on hands and knees trying to get up:eek:.
But I cook, its a bit of planning because I only brought so much in my suitcase.
For tv, thats another pain, we bought a big smart tv, everything here is dubbed in German. Have you ever heard the Big Bang in German, its yuck. I did fixed netflix in English. But still having problems with my Amazon Prime, I can't get to set it into English, and I still can't figure out, how to get into my pc library , if anyone could help pm me please. There will be for sure rewards :devil:

(I will try to get some new pictures in soon, for now some not posted oldies for my NY)

It is good you can cook! Huh? Things happily are more efficient in the 21st century !By next year you will be completely settled in! Your t.v is great , I hope you brought some books to read!
Thinking naughty thoughts about your nude body!
Great to hear from you!:cattail:

Happy Hump day to the sexiest hump day girl!! :D

Thanks for the update, but very sorry to read about the slow settling in process!
Thanks for your post and photos!
You are the reigning Queen of Sexiness!

I'm glad you're settling into your new home, even if your stuff hasn't arrived yet. I wish I could help you with your streaming services, but I'm not very bright. I do appreciate beauty, though, so I'm very grateful for the pictures. Take good care!

My sweet wonderful sweet sexy LIT friends, hope you all doing great, happy, smiling and of course being very naughty.
I m ok, home sick for my NY.
And looking for an oncologist here, I still will see mine every 6 months, but I want one here in Vienna to. My left boob is hurting :(. So not sure what going one....
But tomorrow I m going to Belgium, seeing my mamsie, she will be 87 next week, so I m going to spoil here. Its been a year since I last saw her.
I will be back on Thursday.
I love you all, and so love YOU, for keeping my neglected thread alive:heart:
Love love YOU ALL
Emm's
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

And some new silly pictures:eek:

Attachments

• IMG_1740.jpg
    IMG_1740.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1741.jpg
    IMG_1741.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1742.jpg
    IMG_1742.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1743.jpg
    IMG_1743.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1745.jpg
    IMG_1745.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 2
My sweet wonderful sweet sexy LIT friends, hope you all doing great, happy, smiling and of course being very naughty.
And looking for an oncologist here, I still will see mine every 6 months, but I want one here in Vienna to. My left boob is hurting :(. So not sure what going one....
But tomorrow I m going to Belgium, seeing my mamsie, she will be 87 next week, so I m going to spoil here. Its been a year since I last saw her.
Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

Lovely to see and hear from you. I hope it is phantom pain in your boob.

Enjoy your visit to Belguim, at least it not as far to travel now.

Take care.

I applaud your bravery amid misfortune

You are one beautiful woman I admire you very much

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's
:kiss::rose::heart:

I love you and miss you. I'm glad you are going home to see her. Give her lots of hugs. You know. There is a great Oncologist here in Washington not far from my house. You'd love him. :p You should come visit him. :heart::rose:

My little girl is home for the weekend since the fair is in town. So if she ever gets out of bed, I will be smothering her with love. You can come join the group smotherings! :heart:

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

Hot as always!
I am glad you are seeing your mamsie !
I am sorry your left boob is hurting:eek: - my favorite boob!:D
I don't know what kind of witch doctors they may have in Austria?
NYC I am sure misses you!
Happy Weekend!:cattail:

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

Maybe your NY doctor can recommend one there? It's good to see you. Have a great time with your mom.

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

It makes even my heart smile when I see your looking like you feeling more like yourself!! Glad you are getting to see your Mamsie! So glad you are back!! :rose::rose::rose:

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

Sorry to hear you are having some pain... hopefully you will find a local oncologist to help. Enjoy your visit and thanks for sharing here. :kiss::heart::kiss:

Love love YOU ALL
Emm's

I love the one of your beautiful red lips and smiling face
I love to take you back on a journey
traipse through hells kitchen
and then go cook our own portions of pleasure:kiss::heart::rose: K

Popping by to say hello and hope both the beautiful ladies are doing well...:rose::kiss::rose:

I talked with Emmy about Toys day before yesterday. I forgot that not having her stuff, means not having her toys lol I was cleaning out my toy drawer and talking to her about it, and she said her fingers were getting boring :p

I talked with Emmy about Toys day before yesterday. I forgot that not having her stuff, means not having her toys lol I was cleaning out my toy drawer and talking to her about it, and she said her fingers were getting boring :p

aww, Poor kid

Sounds like she needs a new "friend";):D

Poor sexy Emmy!!! :devil::rose::rose::rose:

LOL... Glad you are keeping in touch and it sounds like she is doing well...:rose::kiss::rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back