Ladies - Care to share My Vibrator stories?

One of my biggest turn ons is a woman who takes care of her needs and doesn't mind talking about it. Maybe it's the vouyer in me but I love to hear stories about women and their vibrators. Anyone care to share? The stories don't exactly have to be sexual, it could be a funny story about how it was purchased or where you left it out one day. Thanks and I look forward to hearing all these great stories.

I've had a friend staying over who asked to borrow a vibrator.
In retrospect, I regret that I didn't suggest we both self indulge together.

I've had a friend staying over who asked to borrow a vibrator.
In retrospect, I regret that I didn't suggest we both self indulge together.

Wow...that's the basis for some good stories! I love that, asking if you can borrow a toy to get you off, knowing full well that the other person is going to be attempting to listen and maybe even sneak a peek....hot!

Wow...that's the basis for some good stories! I love that, asking if you can borrow a toy to get you off, knowing full well that the other person is going to be attempting to listen and maybe even sneak a peek....hot!

I don't think she had any thoughts about that, that she'd be watched.
I can see how it seems a little gross, for someone else to borrow your sex toy, or to use it after, but I'm a generous hostess. It was actually kind of sexy using it the next time, knowing someone else had used it too.

I can see how it seems a little gross, for someone else to borrow your sex toy, or to use it after, but I'm a generous hostess. It was actually kind of sexy using it the next time, knowing someone else had used it too.

I've also heard of moms lending vibrators to their daughters.

Maybe that's just my vouyeristic mind haha I had a friend in college who told me the first time she came was on her moms dildo....that was soooo hot especially when she showed me a pic of her mom lol

Maybe that's just my vouyeristic mind haha I had a friend in college who told me the first time she came was on her moms dildo....that was soooo hot especially when she showed me a pic of her mom lol

I don't doubt that happens a lot, that parents sex toys are found, and used.

I don't doubt that happens a lot, that parents sex toys are found, and used.

When I'd babysit, I'd always snoop around the parents bedroom for their sex toys.

How would you react if it was a guy asking to borrow a toy ? I guess you'd need to be very close to ask that.....

Last night I played with some toys. I straddled a pillow with my glass dildo inserted. Sitting like that I can ride the toy with my hands free to wander my body and wander the pages of Lit on my phone. I tried to go slow and make it last. Rocking my hips back and forth as I viewed sexy photos, read naughty words, and pulled on my nipples.

My body craved more so I grabbed a small vibe and focused it on my aching clit. I set it to slowly pulse and continued rocking my hips and wandering lit for a while longer. It felt so good and was so relaxing. I tried to hold off, but I needed to come, bad. Once I get to a certain point the feeling to climax is so urgent, it's hard to ignore. I increased the speed on the vibe and gave in to a toe curling orgasm.

I stayed riding my glass toy and soon I was wanting release number two. I flipped over into my back and just used the vibe. Rubbing it in small circles around my clit. Pushing it down hard and grinding my hips up into it. The pressure felt amazing. It took a little while, but soon I was moaning and purring in bliss again.

:rose:

I was TOTALLY busted with my vibrator the night before last. I was in the bath and feeling a little ancy after not coming during sex. I ducked out, got my vibrator and submerged back in the water. I was SO.CLOSE. when hubs walked in to the bathroom, saw what I was doing and busted out laughing.
To his merit, he did stick around to finish me off.

I was TOTALLY busted with my vibrator the night before last. I was in the bath and feeling a little ancy after not coming during sex. I ducked out, got my vibrator and submerged back in the water. I was SO.CLOSE. when hubs walked in to the bathroom, saw what I was doing and busted out laughing.
To his merit, he did stick around to finish me off.

Good for him. Of course, i don't see any alternative. :devil:

Last night I played with some toys. I straddled a pillow with my glass dildo inserted. Sitting like that I can ride the toy with my hands free to wander my body and wander the pages of Lit on my phone. I tried to go slow and make it last. Rocking my hips back and forth as I viewed sexy photos, read naughty words, and pulled on my nipples.

My body craved more so I grabbed a small vibe and focused it on my aching clit. I set it to slowly pulse and continued rocking my hips and wandering lit for a while longer. It felt so good and was so relaxing. I tried to hold off, but I needed to come, bad. Once I get to a certain point the feeling to climax is so urgent, it's hard to ignore. I increased the speed on the vibe and gave in to a toe curling orgasm.

I stayed riding my glass toy and soon I was wanting release number two. I flipped over into my back and just used the vibe. Rubbing it in small circles around my clit. Pushing it down hard and grinding my hips up into it. The pressure felt amazing. It took a little while, but soon I was moaning and purring in bliss again.

:rose:

Wow, you paint quite the picture....thanks for sharing and looking forward to more!

Back