Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I a bad wife? I woke my husband up at 2am last night wearing just our fleshy strap-on. He, of course, was wearing a satin nightie and panties. I made him give me a blowjob while I lubed his pussy and then I pulled his panties to the side and fucked him until I was satisfied. I was feeling so selfish I almost didn't let him cum but I relented. He, of course, swallowed his complete load. We then went to sleep with my "cock" strapped into his ass under his panties.

He looked a little bedraggled this morning as he was putting on fresh panties, thigh highs, and bustier under his work clothes. Am I a bad wife? ;)

Heroine...

Am I a bad wife? I woke my husband up at 2am last night wearing just our fleshy strap-on. He, of course, was wearing a satin nightie and panties. I made him give me a blowjob while I lubed his pussy and then I pulled his panties to the side and fucked him until I was satisfied. I was feeling so selfish I almost didn't let him cum but I relented. He, of course, swallowed his complete load. We then went to sleep with my "cock" strapped into his ass under his panties.

He looked a little bedraggled this morning as he was putting on fresh panties, thigh highs, and bustier under his work clothes. Am I a bad wife? ;)

Is more like it. That lucky faggot sissy. One fun trick would be to deny him orgasm. Give you a chance to wring more concessions out of him. Such as, he has to service you and your lezzie lover...

Is this a rhetorical question?

Hell no you're not a bad wife!

God no! Letting him cum was very generous on your part. And. he had a midnight snack. Lucky him

More like my dream wife!

Annie you're a dream wife!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back