Female masturbation: best thing ever?

I love to masturbate. It was just me and my toy for many many years. I got so good at it that I'm only now able to climax from someone elses touch after a year of effort. I was so accostumed to me and my lelo. I also discovered I like being watched. :devil:

I love to masturbate. It was just me and my toy for many many years. I got so good at it that I'm only now able to climax from someone elses touch after a year of effort. I was so accostumed to me and my lelo. I also discovered I like being watched. :devil:

A year of discoveries. So nice to hear. I hope your discoveries keep cumming.

If you are ever looking for an audience or you, yourself would like to watch, let me know.

Thats-A-Bold-Strategy-Meme.gif

I've thought of doing this for my other half but not sure if he'd be In to it or not

I would encourage this. Even if he's not totally into it, you'll get his attention, and can turn it into something else. At the very least you should get a good orgasm out of it if it turns you on.

I love

I love to self pleasure my self, either alone or with others watching, I love to turn them on, and them to tell me what to do, hope you like this, its me pleasuring myself

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I love to self pleasure my self, either alone or with others watching, I love to turn them on, and them to tell me what to do, hope you like this, its me pleasuring myself

Be careful with them nunchucks love.

Resurrecting this super sexy topic because I'm, well, super horny, and it's one of my favorites and I totally love talking about it! Yum yum yum!

Masturbation is lovely because of the complete control over how exactly you are touched, what kind of touches and what speed... what I like most about my body at least, is that different parts are different sensitivities in different ways, so you can tease different parts and pleasure different parts and maybe some at the same time... It's lovely. And beautiful too, to see the way each woman enjoys it most, depending on her mood and her body...

Masturbation is lovely because of the complete control over how exactly you are touched, what kind of touches and what speed... what I like most about my body at least, is that different parts are different sensitivities in different ways, so you can tease different parts and pleasure different parts and maybe some at the same time... It's lovely. And beautiful too, to see the way each woman enjoys it most, depending on her mood and her body...

I agree completely! Like-minded people are awesome!

Sex is heaven but it's also great to have a solo session ocasionally, it's a sexy time between myself & I, love knowing I can give me such pleasure.

Sex is heaven but it's also great to have a solo session ocasionally, it's a sexy time between myself & I, love knowing I can give me such pleasure.

And being a card-carrying fan of female masturbation, I, too, am happy it can give you such pleasure. Hurray! I love this thread. Heheh.

There is a unique eroticism about it. I love to watch my wife play with herself, masturbating slowly, and not be involved. She knows her body so well, clearly has her go to pleasure points even different from the ones I know, a process and almost a rhythm to her actions as she starts with her breasts, then moves her hands slowly down, eyes closed, obviously lost in a fantasy world as she brings herself to orgasm solo.

There is a unique eroticism about it. I love to watch my wife play with herself, masturbating slowly, and not be involved. She knows her body so well, clearly has her go to pleasure points even different from the ones I know, a process and almost a rhythm to her actions as she starts with her breasts, then moves her hands slowly down, eyes closed, obviously lost in a fantasy world as she brings herself to orgasm solo.

Totally agree. I absolutely love that mental imagery. Also, have I mentioned that I just love this topic in general? Cause I totally do.

Shortly after I posted my very first story on Lit, I woke up one night because the bed was shaking. As I don't live in an earthquake prone area, I was a bit shocked at first...and then I opened my eyes and saw the reason why it was shaking: my wife was getting herself off next to me. I didn't disturb her, and went back to sleep.

The next morning, she told me she hadn't been able to sleep, so she'd read one of my Lit stories and masturbated (she didn't know I'd woken up to see that part for myself!). Made my week!

I find it fascinating that so many blokes get off on the idea of women playing solo ...

I'll admit that it's a turn-on for me. It's mostly because a woman who masturbates is more in tune with her body than one who doesn't. She knows where her pleasure points are, what rate she wants to go at, what things turn her on and what turns her off. If she can communicate that to her lover, she is likely to be a better lay, IMO.

Yes

Yes, I am another. I love being next to a lover as she makes herself cum for me. Turns me on a lot. Though I have heard that some men react by feeling inadequate or jealous somehow.

G

Yes, I am another. I love being next to a lover as she makes herself cum for me. Turns me on a lot. Though I have heard that some men react by feeling inadequate or jealous somehow.

G

That's definitely not me. A woman's pleasure is what matters most to me in sexual situations. That's basically why I love this topic so much. Haha.

Back