femdom, forced feminization

AlexisFingers

Virgin
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Posts
13
Okay, so these are two fetishes I get the feeling are too rare among other men. Maybe I'm wrong though. I did see a thread the other day about guys wearing girls' underwear (hot!).

In my experience, it seems like the female usually wants to be the sub and the male usually wants to be the dom. Anyone with a fetish for being one likely has a fetish for being the other as well, but everyone seems to heavily prefer one (again, females seem to prefer submission while males seem to prefer domination).

For me, though, if I had to pick a favorite, I'd pick submission. I like being dominant and all, but nothing gets me off more than having my dick used as just a toy for the girl to use to get herself off. It doesn't even matter if I cum. She can bark orders at me, tell me exactly what to do to make her cum, then cruelly tell me to finish myself or not finish at all, and I would find that so hot.

I also have a thing for (light) forced feminization, or feminization in general. That is, when a girl orders me to wear her panties or skirts and such and/or has me suck off a phallic object (I've never actually sucked off another man, much as I've fantasized about it). I don't like to take it much further than that, as anal disinterests me.

So that I don't feel so alone in my fetishes (not that that's necessarily a bad thing), how many other guys here share either or both of the fetishes I mentioned?
 
I would love to be forced to wear panties, stockings and garter belt and made to service men and/or women. Being ties or restrained would also be quite acceptable in my sub life.
 
My husband loves to be dominated but not really into feminization.

There is great strength in a man who can submit.
 
would

truly like to find someone that would be into doing this to me as it is I sneak her panties now . But to made wear them would be so much better.....:)
 
You guys should check out my Marion series and The Bet stories...should be right up your alley, so to speak.

Just click the spiral in my sig line. Hope you like them is you read them.
 
Back
Top