GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am off!

Have a colourful, warm day everyone!

2639134524_9f62643e2b.jpg

Waves hello, coffee in hand, getting myself awake for my morning run.

Oh you do morning runs?
I wish i had someone to run together with. It's kinda scary around here in the mornings.

How are the rest of you guys doing?

Uh huh :p
Do you like staring at men too?

Uh huh uh huh..:D

Not as a rule no, though occasionally one catches my eye, and I dont generally mean in a sexual way.. ( I'm straight but they let me hang around here anyway..);)

Uh huh uh huh..:D

Not as a rule no, though occasionally one catches my eye, and I dont generally mean in a sexual way.. ( I'm straight but they let me hang around here anyway..);)

Reaaaaallly.... ok :)
That's nice of them
How old are you?

Reaaaaallly.... ok :)
That's nice of them
How old are you?

;)

It truly is, they are all a great bunch of people, they dont beat me if they catch me looking down their tops or anything...:D

I'm 14 years older than you, so a positively ancient 37..

;)

It truly is, they are all a great bunch of people, they dont beat me if they catch me looking down their tops or anything...:D

I'm 14 years older than you, so a positively ancient 37..

Hehe
14 years older doesnt sound so old. But 37 thats suddenly double!
Its weird how math works

Quote of the Day

"A man who dares to waste one hour of time has not discovered the value of life."

- Charles Darwin, English naturalist

:rose:

We like to tease Mark about being the only straight guy here. When I first joined Lit, he introduced himself to me as the GLBT's token straight guy. I kid you not! lol

just came out of therapy...

can you get therapy for the way you feel when you come out of the therapists office? :eek::confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back