breast only?

flanneland

Literotica Guru
Are there any ladies out there that are into other women's boobs only? Or have a specific fetish or special love of boobs? If so, why is that? What is is about them that draws you in so much?

Me :) I'm bi-curious I guess, but it's mainly boobs that fascinate me. I love my own, love playing with my own, and like the idea of playing with someone else's very much. I'm curious about pussy, but I don't have a burning desire to play with one the same way I do breasts.

Me :) I'm bi-curious I guess, but it's mainly boobs that fascinate me. I love my own, love playing with my own, and like the idea of playing with someone else's very much. I'm curious about pussy, but I don't have a burning desire to play with one the same way I do breasts.

hi wanna chat :)

nancy

That's very interesting that you think of it as a "burning desire." Breasts seem to have serious effect on you, and others.

Are there any ladies out there that are into other women's boobs only? Or have a specific fetish or special love of boobs? If so, why is that? What is is about them that draws you in so much?
It started some years back, when I noticed another woman admiringly staring at my cleavage. It was electrifying, my nips responded immediately and from that time on I couldn't stop to fantasize about a woman worshipping my breasts, exploring them slowly and gently...Breasts is the only reason I am here on Lit. :eek:

As part of a game of Truth or Dare ages ago, I was dared to suck my roommate's (at the time) nipple for 30 seconds. It kinda awakened something in me & I've always wanted to do something like that again. But alas, opportunities have not arisen. :(

As part of a game of Truth or Dare ages ago, I was dared to suck my roommate's (at the time) nipple for 30 seconds. It kinda awakened something in me & I've always wanted to do something like that again. But alas, opportunities have not arisen. :(
oh my, I would have loved to be that roommate...;)

My fetish is the venus mound which I didn't even know had a name, until I started hanging out with you interesting people.

It started some years back, when I noticed another woman admiringly staring at my cleavage. It was electrifying, my nips responded immediately and from that time on I couldn't stop to fantasize about a woman worshipping my breasts, exploring them slowly and gently...Breasts is the only reason I am here on Lit. :eek:

I'm curious to know if you had sex with the woman who you caught admiring your breasts.

men too

Hi, stumbled over this thread by chance...
Just wanted to let you know that there are men too, who are addicted, well not to female breasts, which is kind of a trivial finding, but who love their own breasts to be caressed and licked and kissed...I am one of them...and I don't know why...have to cope with it..:eek:
btw: I am not gay...

I have a friend and she has a habit of walking up to her friends and grabbing their boobs. She'll feel them for a little bit and joke around but she confessed to me once after I saw her do it that she loves it, it excites her a LOT ;)

I have a friend and she has a habit of walking up to her friends and grabbing their boobs. She'll feel them for a little bit and joke around but she confessed to me once after I saw her do it that she loves it, it excites her a LOT ;)

can I meet her?

So the "joking" around is her way of living out her fantasy, albeit very briefly?

I love love love boobs. I grab my friends' boobs just for fun, I play with my own boobs and most of all I love kissing and sucking on another woman's nipples. I love circling and flicking them with my tongue, burying my face in her cleavage, ahhhhh so horny now! hehe

mhhh...so I am not alone...( . )Y( . )
I love watching another womans cleavage and even more enjoy another woman stare at my low-cut neckline...:eek:

Last edited:
*stares at dystracted's low cut neckline* :D

*enjoys it and opens another button*
attachment.php

I love love love boobs. I grab my friends' boobs just for fun, I play with my own boobs and most of all I love kissing and sucking on another woman's nipples. I love circling and flicking them with my tongue, burying my face in her cleavage, ahhhhh so horny now! hehe

If a woman wanted only boob-play with you, would you be satisfied with that, or would you need it to go further? Are boobs enough?

If a woman wanted only boob-play with you, would you be satisfied with that, or would you need it to go further? Are boobs enough?

the question wasn't for me, but anyway:
I guess for a start I'd be entirely satisfied with having my breasts caressed, massaged, licked, kissed and suckled...and most likely I'd climax during this treatment just there and then...:eek:

the question wasn't for me, but anyway:
I guess for a start I'd be entirely satisfied with having my breasts caressed, massaged, licked, kissed and suckled...and most likely I'd climax during this treatment just there and then...:eek:

You can answer it if you want, not a problem. Your input is interesting. Is it a physical thing mostly, or is it more in your head? Does the fact that your breasts are being treated as a center of enjoyment in such instances what turns you on more?

Back