oral and swallow

I'm a relatively newbie cock sucker, and yes, I swallow. It's my reward! I love it. I'm always comparing various tastes.

My disappointment? Where are the loads that fill your mouth so much it leaks out, or you have no choice but to gulp? Sheesh. Another reason youth is wasted on the young! :)

Sucking cock

Well, I only suck the sissies. So far, I havent't swallowed, but I think it will be fun. You know how they are about their sissycocks; pretend to have a clit. We all know what a cock is, dont we kids?

I love when men and women (TG included) swallow but I also love when they let me shoot my huge load all over their face

When I started to suck cocks, I did not swallow but later, I learned how much fun it was to let that warm juice go right down my throat. I was never into cumming on a face. Always wanted to feel that worm mouth working my cock as give them my load.

I'm looking for a new suck slave. So if the OP wants to service me he can taste my cum if he'd like :p

The first times I sucked cock I thought it was too "queer" to swallow. Who was I kidding? I remember the first time I did, it was in a video booth. When I stood up I told him I swallowed it. I loved it. Sometimes I still don't but usually I do. I Ike to hold in my mouth a little too.

The first times I sucked cock I thought it was too "queer" to swallow. Who was I kidding? I remember the first time I did, it was in a video booth. When I stood up I told him I swallowed it. I loved it. Sometimes I still don't but usually I do. I Ike to hold in my mouth a little too.
I love swallowing a big load before cooking a nice dinner. I love tasting it there for a long time. Then, after dinner, I know I'll get some creamy dessert afterwards. I knew this one guy who came really quick but when he did, there was so much (the first time) my cheeks would inflate and It was all I could do but gulp some of it down and let some spill out onto whatever costume or outfit I was wearing.

I always have

When I was a kid I lived on Virginia's eastern shore on Chincoteague Island. I began eating raw oysters at a very early age and had no trouble swallowing them. As an adult I found little difference between raw oysters and hot cum.

first time swallowing a friends cum

im older now , But remember the first time a friend came in my mouth , sucking him and he held my head onto his cock and gagged me .i swallowd almost all he had and almost threw up . but he said i was great at it . and we did it again more carefully latter and it still took awhile till i could hold it in and swallow as he is cumming ..Now i love the felling of a cock making my mouth all wet and full and swallowing and holding it in as long as i can . sometimes till it starts going soft .. loved doing it to a strait friend once and feeling him almost spasm as i held him in till he was finished..He latter loved it

im older now , But remember the first time a friend came in my mouth , sucking him and he held my head onto his cock and gagged me .i swallowd almost all he had and almost threw up . but he said i was great at it . and we did it again more carefully latter and it still took awhile till i could hold it in and swallow as he is cumming ..Now i love the felling of a cock making my mouth all wet and full and swallowing and holding it in as long as i can . sometimes till it starts going soft .. loved doing it to a strait friend once and feeling him almost spasm as i held him in till he was finished..He latter loved it

My pretty sissy jerked and blew all over her chest in our March date as I sucked her nips. We have another date coming up, and I am thinking I am gonna milk that cute sissycock right down my throat. I dont do the gayboys, but love the CD's and the sissies.

As to finding the right guy you just have to decide what you are looking for and then take the time to find him. You can meet guys in all sorts of ways.. find one you are comfortable with.... and go for it.

i have been a swallower since sucking my first dick. i asked if he was going to cum in my mouth and he said yes because not swallowing made it just a hand-job with my lips... made sense to me

Back