Public transit CLOSED

intriguess

sexual catalyst
Joined
Sep 3, 2000
Posts
11,683
I've always loved trains, subways, more so than buses. Something about underground fixed route transportation, maybe it was the vibrations. Maybe it was that one summer I was in Paris and got felt up accidentally on purpose on a daily basis.

So when I thought about where I wanted to live I knew I wanted to be riding a train daily. So far no groping, but it didn't stop me from thinking about the Paris Metro.

It's a hot sticky day in May and the train is basically deserted, no one wants to be out in this weather. My reddish brown hair is twisted up but I walked through one of the public water features in an attempt to cool off, and my hairdo has suffered. I'm wearing the skimpiest dress I own, a pale lavender silk tank style dress that shows off my curves, and being wet it showed them off brilliantly. My nipples had stiffened from the drenching, but feeling the rumble of the car was keeping them that way. The lighting made it difficult to tell if I was wearing panties, which I was not, it was too hot to wear anything unnecessary. My white wedge sandals, and a purse was it. I was feeling aroused and reckless, my eyes closed feeling the rumbling recalling those days in Paris.

I could feel that my thoughts had not only stiffened my tits, but was also making me damp as the sweet scent of my arousal began to drift upward. I wanted to touch myself, but I wondered about cameras, and then realized how poorly lit the train was, and that it was stupid to have cameras inside.

I had almost convinced myself to let my fingers run up my legs, I was standing, as I preferred the sensations. When I felt a warm breath upon my neck. I froze, unable to think wondering who was behind me, if they could smell my need, if they would.....my thoughts were drifting and my body was begging to be touched.
 
'It's so hot, is this hell?' I thought to myself, looking down at my light tan colored slacks, regretting not wearing shorts. My white dress shirt was damp with sweat and I unbuttoned it completely as the car was empty anyway. I watched several beads of sweat converge and roll down my chest before turning my attention to the door that opened to the car while the train car's speaker announced final boarding before leaving the station.

I watched an auburn-haired woman in the car at the entrance next to me before she turned and meandered somewhat thoughtlessly in the opposite direction toward the end of the train. Her dress clung to her like a second skin, leaving mental images of the kind most men have when they see a beautiful woman's body. Flickering images overlay of the many positions I would take her as I watched her continue to walk, noticing every little curve she had. My tongue absent-mindedly licked my lips to wet them. I bit my tongue, as her scent lingered behind, a mixture of clean water, sweat and something else, something very familiar, that I shouldn't be having trouble recognizing.

I stood up to move closer, to greet her, hoping to get a glimpse of her face to match to that body my mind still was not done thinking inappropriately about. I called out to her, but she didn't seem to hear my greeting or ignored me. I kept walking toward her, hoping it would become easier to get her attention. I noticed her head turn and yet I evaded where her glance would be. I didn't understand why. I wanted her to notice me, to allow me to talk to her, didn't I? she looked again, unsure if she was nervous or just casually looking, but I evaded again, still closing the distance between us.

I found myself directly behind her, she was unaware. I licked my lips again. I don't know if it was the heat or my lust overrode my better judgment, but I leaned forward, catching that scent again with it's missing element. Slowly inhaling near her neck and exhaling while my cock stirring in my pants. My hands trembling as I watched them as if moving on their own. My left hand moved toward her breast and my right moved to the back of her thigh below her sexy little ass. I could feel the heat in my pants growing exponentially now, my hands steadied before making contact and grew confident, nay arrogant. As my hands found soft yielding feminine flesh, I felt her stiffen momentarily.

I told her not to move and not to cry out in a gruff even voice next to her ear. She trembled but relaxed as my hands began to squeeze what they were touching. I exhaled in her ear, my cock now painfully hard. I rubbed my bulge against the top of her ass and lower back before moving both my hands to her breasts. A low growl escapes my lips as I feel her rock hard nipples against my fingers. (
"You're turned on by this aren't you?" I ask her in the same voice as before, not expecting an answer, but I see her cheek flush on the right side of her face when I spoke. She responded by touching my hands and moving them, one showing me she wanted me to toy with her breast and the other she moved down, across her belly and down to her inner thigh.

My bulge flexed against her once she placed my hand on her thigh, and I heard a soft but urgent moan from her in response to each twitch of my package resting against her body. I let loose a low satisfied growl and sharply inhaled her scent again before letting my fingers slide her dress up her hip. On my return trip down her hip I dragged my fingers down her front expecting to find panties, but instead touched shaved pussy lips and groaned again as my cock somehow became harder, flexing over and over now against her. I growled in her ear telling her how satisfied I was by this surprise.
 
Last edited:
I bit my lower lip, moaned and nodded in response, I could feel his manhood hard against me. I was slightly surprised at how full and heavy his cock felt against me through his pants. Then I realized how much of my body was displayed, and felt even more turned on by the fact that he was hard for ME, his fingers brushing against my exposed aroused pussy.

I stopped thinking about Paris, and was completely enthralled about him. I had a sense of how tall he was, and the scope of him from the feel of his fingers, and the swell of his cock. I was going to be stuck with him on the train for a good thirty minutes, plenty of time to....my thoughts drifted.

My skin flushed at the thought, and my legs shifted, standing at parade rest, comfortably spread, as I kept my eyes closed, and gasped as his fingers continued to torment my breast and cunt. I wondered if he would fuck me, if I wanted him to fuck me, if he had a condom, if I cared whether he had a condom. The thought of him, bare, inside me, was my undoing and I blushed as the first of what would hopefully be many orgasms rippled through me, and I whispered a husky plea.

"Yes," I was saying yes to anything he wanted, not that he had asked as at some point he'd begin kissing the spot on my neck that always removed what little resistance I might have had. Not knowing what he looked like was driving me wild, a total stranger was fingering me, had brought me to orgasm, and would more than likely find a way to sink his hard thick delicious cock inside me.

I turned my head, eyes still closed, my knees slightly wobbly, as I pressed against him, one hand reaching out to hold onto a pole, the other seeking out his pants. I felt brazen, as I found the zipper, and the sound of the metal teeth momentarily filled the train car.

My warm fingers struggled, until I yanked his shirt out of his pants, and then I was touching him, feeling the full warm length of him.
 
I felt her shudder and quiver against me and I growled in satisfaction at how easily she had come. I felt her finger brush against my cock before she grabbed at it and pulled it out. I gasped at the freedom I felt without it being bunched up in my pants anymore. She hastily pumped it up and down and I let her. She clearly had submitted to my control and I could feel the change in myself as it freed my sexual hunger the way freeing my excited angry rod had.

I moved my hand from her breast and began to pull her dress down below her tits and above her ass. I looked down at her hand grabbed my cock again and stared at her little hand grasping and pumping while I enjoyed the view of her naked ass. Her dress only covering her midriff now. For just a moment I took her all in, her soft skin, her gentle tan lines that told me she rarely tanned but had tried recently, the red and coppery flashes in her hair nestled among the nutty brown. My mouth salivating like the wild animal I felt myself becoming internally. I hungrily bit down on her neck where it meets the shoulder, licking and sucking her flesh, marking her as my prey and staking ownership to any other male who sees her later as clearly someone else's.

She let loose a lusty moan. I could tell she particularly enjoyed my attention to this spot on her neck again. My hands roughly rubbed against the front of her nearly nude body before stepping back slightly, pulling her hips back while she held onto the pole with hands and arms, panting for the expected. I swung my hips and let my cock slap against her buttocks and followed it with a strong slap that stung the air and her ass before I began rubbing my engorged head against her beautiful dripping pussy. I let her slick fluids coat my cock as I slid it back and forth through her lips. I pushed her lower back down and she arched on cue responding to my nonverbal cue, pushing her ass out as I slid my heated prick between the rise of her buttocks enjoying the soft firm flesh.

The train began to grow bumpier and I lined my cock up and let the next bump force the head and a couple of inches of my shaft inside her. I growled loudly now, feeling the wolf inside wanting free reign. her moaning becoming a constant now as the train pushed me inside her and pulled me out of her as it lurched until I gave in to the savage animal. I grabbed her hip bones from the front and pulled myself inside her with greater urgency, already close to bursting. I groaned as a few more strokes hit against her cervix before I began spilling my hot seed inside her sopping fuckhole. My cock continued to twitch inside her, but stayed rock hard and so I continued to pump my full length inside her, feeling my prick pushing my seed into her uterus as well as out of her vagina before sticking to my balls or dripping down her thighs.
 
Last edited:
Time lost all meaning as my hand greedily rubbed his cock. The rocking of the train separating us briefly before his hands claimed me. I felt him expose my body, felt the hard flesh of his cock slap against my ass, I bent over, exposing myself, feeling the train push him into me, the swollen tip feeling obscene inside my pussy. I felt it rub that glorious spot inside me, and in what seemed like forever and only a moment he was thrusting deep inside, his seed gushing inside me. I'd only felt a guy cum like this inside me once before, and he'd been saving himself up for that event and hadn't masturbated in the weeks leading up to my taking his v card.

I doubted the man behind me was a virgin, but he certainly hadn't cum in a while. It was warm inside me and I could feel the fluids slipping out. He was still firm inside me and I whispered, "again," as I moved my hand down and begin twiddling my clit, urging on another body quivering orgasm, loving the feel of his cock buried inside me. My body shoved up against him, wiggling feeling him swirl around but stay deep.

I was supremely aroused at the thought of his cock buried deep inside me, plugging his seed inside me, feeling that warm gush of life creating essence fervently seeking to fertilize me. It's at this moment, as I begin to quiver in another glorious orgasm that I realize I'm obviously not just lack of sex horny, but ovulating horny, and that I could very well be getting myself knocked up.

I don't care, as my body thrusts against him, imagining his virile sperm creating life within me, to feel that life grow inside me, to have it alter my body, for my breasts to swell to feed that life. I had never understood the impregnation fantasy until this moment. I reveled in it, and accepted the consequences of his cock being buried inside my wet needy cunt.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top