Eating Your Own Cum

Like a lot of the guys have said I love the idea of eating my cum. Once I nut in my wife or wherever though, I get conservative and lose interest. I want her to play dom mistress and make me suck her clean as a whistle. I have also found that shooting onto food and then waiting a few minutes helps. Spurted on my raisin bran this morning and then ate it. You could really see it clearly against the dark flakes. Was hot watching the strings of it stretch from flakes still in the bowl to the spoon.

I'm worried about myself that I found this arousing. The idea of eating cum glazed food is hot. I've cum on various food myself and then proceeded to eat it. Never ate food with some else's cum though. Interested in trying it. Something sweet though, like a cup cake or ice cream.

I also have that feeling after cumming where I no longer have the urge to ingest it. When I have eaten my own cum I had to shoot it directly into my mouth to skip that stage of regret.

I have licked it off my wife before and fed it to her. That was years and years ago. The thought of it turns me on though. I need to start doing this again.

Everytime I jack off, I cum in my hand and then lick it all up. I prefer licking it from my hand because cum is best served at body temperature. I would love to lick another mans cum off a womans body or lick her cum filled pussy .. mmmmmm , maybe someday.

There were times when i was younger...i would jack off and catch it in my hand and then lick it off...but there were a couple of times when i would double up with my legs over my head and shoot directly into my mouth...i git it in my eye obce...damn that burned...but got it in my moyth most of the time

Everytime I jack off, I cum in my hand and then lick it all up. I prefer licking it from my hand because cum is best served at body temperature. I would love to lick another mans cum off a womans body or lick her cum filled pussy .. mmmmmm , maybe someday.

I enjoy licking my cum off my hand. Would like wife to make clean her out after I cum in her.

yes i eat my own now and again ,depends on how worked up i get one having a wank, sometimes cum in a glass and then greedily swallow it down ,never tried another guys cum though.

I've loved the taste of my own cum since I was 14 years old. The problem remains, however, is that after I ejaculate the aversion sets in. Luckily, I came up with a trick to milk myself without the need for a prostate toy.

Here's a tip. Try inverting a pair of socks into each other and form a ball, and sit on it so that it rests right behind your ballsac. Edge a couple of times right up to orgasm and back off. As you do this, if you'll rock back and forth and press yourself down onto the balled-up socks, you'll get an appreciable amount of cum to flow from your cock without the post-ejaculatory aversion. Flex that muscle that Kegels strengthen as well when you're doing it to get a good flow.

It's worked over 20 years for me - hope some of you can benefit from it as well!

Love it

I have been eating my own cum for years. I also like to put it in food such as biscuits, mashed potatoes, waffles, pancakes, gravy, etc.

I have also been eating mine for years now. Have enjoyed it as cream in my coffee many times.

I am wanting to eat mine with someone on here at the same time...

Seems such a waste, everyone here swallowing their own spunk, when it's so much more pleasurable to have someone else gulp it down for you. What do you think us cum-sluts are here to do…? Maybe you could think of my needs once in a while...

Seems such a waste, everyone here swallowing their own spunk, when it's so much more pleasurable to have someone else gulp it down for you. What do you think us cum-sluts are here to do…? Maybe you could think of my needs once in a while...

That's what I'm talking about. I would love to take care of that need for LOTS of guys. I'm often reluctant to eat my own cum, but I have no issues with gobbling down another guy's seed. The more the merrier.

That's what I'm talking about. I would love to take care of that need for LOTS of guys. I'm often reluctant to eat my own cum, but I have no issues with gobbling down another guy's seed. The more the merrier.

Hell, open up.😈

Hell, open up.😈

Well I'm a dedicated cocksucker. That is, I am not interested in reciprocal sex with men. I love to serve their needs and that is what makes me feel good. I love the way being naked on my knees while a man's cock is sliding in and out of my mouth makes me feel. I like sucking him and I like it when he fucks my mouth. I enjoy it when he shoots while still in my mouth but my favorite is when he pulls out and jacks off into my open mouth or all over my face. Whatever he likes the most. I like it in my mouth because I love the taste and I love knowing a man's hot cum is in my stomach. Hate to waste it.

Well I'm a dedicated cocksucker. That is, I am not interested in reciprocal sex with men. I love to serve their needs and that is what makes me feel good. I love the way being naked on my knees while a man's cock is sliding in and out of my mouth makes me feel. I like sucking him and I like it when he fucks my mouth. I enjoy it when he shoots while still in my mouth but my favorite is when he pulls out and jacks off into my open mouth or all over my face. Whatever he likes the most. I like it in my mouth because I love the taste and I love knowing a man's hot cum is in my stomach. Hate to waste it.

I repeat..

Hot Submissive Bitch...

Wow…! You're a HOT submissive cock-sucking bitch. Correction: me and you, we're both hot submissive cock-sucking bitches...

I would not have said it better. I can sign this paragraph...

My lady was out of town the past week for work so we've been sexting back and forth throughout the day. She's been teasing me about saving up a load for a nice creampie all week and today I just had about enough. I haven't cum in 5 days so I knew my load would be pretty big. I thought maybe I'd give myself a "treat" this time since my cum usually goes to her or we're sharing it. Just the thought of it got me hard before I could even pull my cock out. I took it slow for about 30 minutes, repeatedly edging to build up a nice orgasm. I then decided to get a little kinkier and look through our toy box. I rarely play with my own ass (I leave that to her) but the We Vibe caught my eye. While this is a couples toy it seemed perfect to stimulate the prostate and perineum at the same time. I lubed it up and slowly slid it in my ass and turned on the vibrations. I went through the dozen or so modes and settled on a fast steady one. A few minutes in and my cock was throbbing. Precum was leaking out continuously at this point, more than I've ever experienced. I decided to throw my legs over my head and prop them on the headboard so my cock was pointed at my face. I caught the streams of precum in my mouth and savored it. Sweet and slightly salty. At that point I hadn't touched my cock in a good 10 minutes or so but it was still pulsating and dripping precum into my mouth. Then suddenly I knew I couldn't hold my orgasm back anymore and started to have my first hands free orgasm. The wave hit so hard I moaned out loud. The first stream of cum spewed out with a ton of force and hit the back of my throat and made me gag a bit. I held the hot cum in my mouth while another huge long stream spurted out. I could feel how much liquid was pooled in mouth and it was already more than my usual load. But that wasn't the end, in fact I kept cumming and cumming and lost count in euphoria. It was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had and definitely the most I've ever ejaculated. By the end I literally had a mouthful of cum that took 2 swallows to gulp down. I pulled out the We vibe and passed out a few seconds later. I woke up in the morning in a bit of a daze but the taste of cum was still in my mouth and quickly remembered what had happened. Now to forward this to my girl and see what happens when she gets back in a few days...

Not sure if I've posted here before. ..

I like the taste of my own cum but I have to be in the mood to do it.

When I do I usually try to cum directly into my mouth or at least on my face so I can quickly scoop it into my mouth and swallow. I find its much easier if I'm swallowing while ejaculating as the urge to taste myself dissipates quickly after orgasm. I love tasting my pre cum any time though.

My lady was out of town the past week for work so we've been sexting back and forth throughout the day. She's been teasing me about saving up a load for a nice creampie all week and today I just had about enough. I haven't cum in 5 days so I knew my load would be pretty big. I thought maybe I'd give myself a "treat" this time since my cum usually goes to her or we're sharing it. Just the thought of it got me hard before I could even pull my cock out. I took it slow for about 30 minutes, repeatedly edging to build up a nice orgasm. I then decided to get a little kinkier and look through our toy box. I rarely play with my own ass (I leave that to her) but the We Vibe caught my eye. While this is a couples toy it seemed perfect to stimulate the prostate and perineum at the same time. I lubed it up and slowly slid it in my ass and turned on the vibrations. I went through the dozen or so modes and settled on a fast steady one. A few minutes in and my cock was throbbing. Precum was leaking out continuously at this point, more than I've ever experienced. I decided to throw my legs over my head and prop them on the headboard so my cock was pointed at my face. I caught the streams of precum in my mouth and savored it. Sweet and slightly salty. At that point I hadn't touched my cock in a good 10 minutes or so but it was still pulsating and dripping precum into my mouth. Then suddenly I knew I couldn't hold my orgasm back anymore and started to have my first hands free orgasm. The wave hit so hard I moaned out loud. The first stream of cum spewed out with a ton of force and hit the back of my throat and made me gag a bit. I held the hot cum in my mouth while another huge long stream spurted out. I could feel how much liquid was pooled in mouth and it was already more than my usual load. But that wasn't the end, in fact I kept cumming and cumming and lost count in euphoria. It was one of the hardest orgasms I've ever had and definitely the most I've ever ejaculated. By the end I literally had a mouthful of cum that took 2 swallows to gulp down. I pulled out the We vibe and passed out a few seconds later. I woke up in the morning in a bit of a daze but the taste of cum was still in my mouth and quickly remembered what had happened. Now to forward this to my girl and see what happens when she gets back in a few days...
Boy, that is one hot post! Thanks for sharing that one. Hope your lady asked for a repeat performance that you could show her.

Back