Spammers

You should FWD the PM to Laurel so she can ban the account.

Yup. I have received several today. They were kind enough to say I’m sexy... which I thought was rather kind.

I hate the spam stuff - what is the best way to forward them ? They don't last long, so admin must be on top of it

I just got another. Seems like after I post about 30 mins later I get one. I try to forward it and it looks like it worked.

Yeah I just deleted yet another one. Maybe we should all contribute to this thread and they'll get the message!

because no one on here is going to ask, "hey, did you get this spam?" i wonder if anyone fell for it?

Just received one as soon as I logged in, deleted straight away but I’ve had at least one a day for the last three days and all are for or have links to dating or hook up sites. I don’t want to turn my pm off as I enjoy talking to genuine people. It’s annoying to have these spammers but I just delete them and forget them

Ditto here--I've been adding the user names to my "block" list, but the user names keep changing. Same freakin' message, though. Hope Lit can find and fix the vulnerability that let's them do this.

reporting ??

report them to the moderators

I have been looking, but cannot see a 'report' button on the message, like some sites have got....... why not ?

Can someone please post and tell me how to report spam, as I searched this site and nothing came up..... again, why not ?

My apologies if it's obvious, but I honestly cannot see how to report messages.

I have been looking, but cannot see a 'report' button on the message, like some sites have got....... why not ?

Can someone please post and tell me how to report spam, as I searched this site and nothing came up..... again, why not ?

My apologies if it's obvious, but I honestly cannot see how to report messages.

As written earlier: forward it to Laurel

I normally add “spammer” to the subject to make it easier for Laurel to see what it is about.

Yet another one.
(With the URL linking to somewhere murky removed)

i'm alexy! Girl, bissexual, love sex. I'm heavily tattooed. I want to know you better - come here!

my nickname - alex316

At some other fora I’ At, new members are not able to PM and their posts will not be visible to other users until they are approved by a moderator.

I don’t think it’s feasible on a forum as large as Literotica, but it is very effective on smaller fora.

Last edited:
Yet another one.
(With the URL linking to somewhere murky removed)

At some other fora I’ At, new members are not able to PM and their posts will not be visible to other users until they are approved by a moderator.

I don’t think it’s feasible on a forum as large as Literotica, but it is very effective on smaller fora.

Alexy? That hussy! She said she wanted me!

lol

I just deleted the one I got a few days ago.

if you click on the senders handle first you will see that they are brand new members no posts or info,i then go back to the pm and delete it without opening,i got one a few minutes ago and did this.

if you click on the senders handle first you will see that they are brand new members no posts or info,i then go back to the pm and delete it without opening,i got one a few minutes ago and did this.

But if you forward it to Laurel she deletes the sender AND the spam sent to everyone.

Back