Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
silverwhisper said:
insomnia fucking sucks.
Yup, but on the plus side at least there are friends in different time zones who are awake at the same time. ;-)

silverwhisper said:
insomnia fucking sucks.
i wish you'd have insomniated your way to lit a couple of hours earlier... we could have kept each other company.

I cannot seem to shake this cold. Every time I think I almost have it beaten it rears its ugly head again.

hot tea, honey, lemon.

i'd recommend a particular soup but i have no desire to make you even sicker. :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
WTF was i doing at 11? ah yes, sending work e-mail.

again.

ed
work email? at 11pm? see... this is why capitalism sucks.

silverwhisper said:
hot tea, honey, lemon.

i'd recommend a particular soup but i have no desire to make you even sicker. :>

ed

I never thought I would say this but I have had so much hot tea, honey, and lemon over the last 4 days that I can't stand to look at tea right now.

Not sleeping isn't helping the matter.

EJ: nah, not capitalism, just my fucking job.

SJ: hm...what about a hot mustard sammich? nothing in it but a blazingly hot mustard? it'll cut through your sinuses like a beamish boy's vorpal blade. :>

ed

silverwhisper said:
EJ: nah, not capitalism, just my fucking job.
i thought that prosti... eh... nevermind... who didn't see that coming.

silverwhisper said:
SJ: hm...what about a hot mustard sammich? nothing in it but a blazingly hot mustard? it'll cut through your sinuses like a beamish boy's vorpal blade. :>

ed

/barf

sometimes i think my clients are the dumbest people on the planet. :mad:

SJ; I would recommend honey and lemon (no tea involved) but you're honeyed & lemoned out. If mustard is a no go how about a really hot curry or chilli?

Other than that then rest and relaxation could well be required....

I know better than to suggest sleep on this board of insomniacs! :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better soon.

EJFan said:
sometimes i think my clients are the dumbest people on the planet. :mad:
Impossible, as this is the role of my clients (unless we have more in common than simply being Lit members).

Phaedre said:
SJ; I would recommend honey and lemon (no tea involved) but you're honeyed & lemoned out. If mustard is a no go how about a really hot curry or chilli?

Other than that then rest and relaxation could well be required....

I know better than to suggest sleep on this board of insomniacs! :rolleyes:

Hope you feel better soon.

Horseradish is also good for clearing the sinuses.

at first blush, i really like the concept. but then i thought about it some more.

here's what i don't like about it: orgasms rock, no question, but my best ones are the ones i share w/ my wife. and irrespective of whether we're tenderly making caring, gentle love, warmed by our love, or just plain balls-out animalistic fucking, it's still about us and our relationship. that's what makes it special.

politicizing it dirties it, IMHO.

ed

Sarojaede said:
I cannot seem to shake this cold. Every time I think I almost have it beaten it rears its ugly head again.
Well cover your arse woman, no wonder you are getting a chill. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back