Propaganda

phrodeau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Posts
78,588
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...egal_immigrant_crime_democrats_complicit.html

"Only thing that I f*****g regret is that I only f*****g killed two." That's illegal immigrant Luis Bracamontes, charged with murdering two police officers. "I wish I f*****g killed more of those motherf******." It's pure evil.

President Trump is right. Build the wall. Deport criminals. Stop illegal immigration now. Democrats who stand in our way will be complicit in every murder committed by illegal immigrants. President Trump will fix our border and keep our families safe.

"I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this message."
The White House describes it as a "campaign ad." I say it's propaganda. What say you?
 
The White House describes it as a "campaign ad." I say it's propaganda. What say you?

I'd say it's both, since this particular version of a Repugnican Administration is nothing but a propaganda campaign.

Scapegoating is a cheap way of covering up the looting of America.
 
I'd say it's both, since this particular version of a Repugnican Administration is nothing but a propaganda campaign.

Scapegoating is a cheap way of covering up the looting of America.
Like the White House hotline message blaming Dums for the brief shutdown, expect to see (un)official campaign adverts targeting Dums, working media, dissenters, convenient minorities, etc. Tromp can only campaign, not preside.
 
Why would Trump be spending his campaign funds now, over two and a half years before his next election? Maybe he expects to be knocked out of the running pretty soon.

Here's another propaganda engine: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Because when you're in politics you never stop campaigning.

Nothing new or different about that.

It's a typical "campaign" lie, with a bit of pure propaganda--via Fox--tossed in.

To be propaganda, I think it needs the force of the state behind it, which is what Fox has now officially become. Although, with Trump's blessing, maybe it is too.

Fox is owned by the US government which is forcing people to watch it now??

LOL

How much acid did you take before making this pile of lies up?
 
Has any other president in modern history been so antagonistic towards American citizens that don't support him? I wasn't around for Nixon but from my studies I believe that he at least pretended to be the president of all American people.
 
Has any other president in modern history been so antagonistic towards American citizens that don't support him?.


Yes.

barackobama-headshot.jpg
 
Only in your own feeble mind.

No...in the minds of MILLIONS of American's across flyover country where all the stupid fucking rednecks who aren't worthy of licking the shit off of big city liburhul shoes live. Yea the ones who put Trump in office....in those minds.

I mean even SouthPark got the better part of a season and some of the most watched cartoons ever out of making fun of what smug and pompous twats Dear Leader Obama and his fans were.

Pretending that never happened just makes you a (D) hack.


"He's just jerkin' yer chain"
He know's that Berry, Sativa's always out class, Trumpian, Ruderallis from the Russian steps. But, he's a 'contrarian'. :)

No....they're both slimy scum.

I'm a ideological indica type....not a partisan fan boy.
 
Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...complicit.html

The White House describes it as a "campaign ad." I say it's propaganda. What say you?


It's a typical "campaign" lie, with a bit of pure propaganda--via Fox--tossed in.

To be propaganda, I think it needs the force of the state behind it, which is what Fox has now officially become. Although, with Trump's blessing, maybe it is too.

It's neither propaganda nor a campaign ad. It's a news article.
http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/article195357719.html
 
Every piece of media that originates from any form of government is propaganda. It's all designed to make you think the way that they want you to think.
 
No...in the minds of MILLIONS of American's across flyover country where all the stupid fucking rednecks who aren't worthy of licking the shit off of big city liburhul shoes live. Yea the ones who put Trump in office....in those minds.

I mean even SouthPark got the better part of a season and some of the most watched cartoons ever out of making fun of what smug and pompous twats Dear Leader Obama and his fans were.

Pretending that never happened just makes you a (D) hack.




No....they're both slimy scum.

I'm a ideological indica type....not a partisan fan boy.

It makes sense that you would think that now that you've revealed that you get your information from cartoons.
 
Tonald Drump invested money (Where the money was from, is anyone's guess) into propaganda- condemning teenage boys to a life in adult prison.

The five teens were exonerated of brutal 1989 beating and rape of a female jogger in Central Park. Matias Reyes , a convicted rapist and murderer who had confessed to the murder.


https://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/20/...r-case-are-to-settle-suit-for-40-million.html


Tonald Drump participated in the propaganda concerning "Birtherism." President Obama's record was genuine, highly researched vetted, and truthful.
 
It makes sense that you would think that now that you've revealed that you get your information from cartoons.

Ohhhhh....so you've gone straight to just making things up to ignore reality in just 2 posts.

You're easier than Carnal Flower or Dick Daily.
 
The ad was placed soon after the budget fight. The Democrats brought the issue of DACA/Dreamers squarely in front of the public eye. The ad was meant to counteract Pro- immigrant support, and re-enforce the regime's messaging- Be Afraid, be very Afraid! Bad Hombres! Violent Criminals!

As if the propaganda ad was not enough, Sarah Huckabee Sanders was instructed to divert attention away from the fact of 700,000 young people and children anxious about their fates.

I suppose, one of the reasons that Tonald Drump approved the ad, is complicit has been applied to him and his family. He has constantly denied that he was complicit. Here was his chance to aim the word at someone, else.


After being asked by the press if Trump approved an ad his campaign released Saturday, that said Democrats were complicit in all murders committed by "illegal immigrants," Sarah Huckabee Sanders feigned ignorance who was responsible for it until she agreed with the ad itself.

Sanders suddenly agreed with the entire text of the despicable ad.

She said, "I think that if people are unwilling to secure our borders, they are unwilling to end chain migration, unwilling to end the visa lottery system, unwilling to fix all of the problems that we have with the immigration system and aren't willing to negotiate and actually do things that fix that system that we know to be problematic then, yes, that would be a problem and certainly allow for future incidents to take place."

Columnist's opinion

(Sarah Huckabee Sander's opinion became the ad's message) "You either agree with us completely on our white nationalistic and xenophobic approach to DACA and any immigration issue or else you are all murderers."

Go f*ck yourself, Sarah!

https://splinternews.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-loses-it-after-being-questioned-1822387457

Yes, it is OK if you are a Republican to accuse Democrats of being complicit, but it is not OK to imply that Republicans are complicit...

(A bit sore in the complicit spot, since the media pokes at it ?)

January 24, 2018

When Alexander noted that Trump has actually been silent about school shootings and gun violence, Huckabee Sanders lost it.

“Let me be very clear: the fact that you’re basically accusing the president of being complicit in a school shooting is outrageous,” she exclaimed, visibly angry.

https://splinternews.com/sarah-huckabee-sanders-loses-it-after-being-questioned-1822387457


Tonald Drump took 24 hours to respond to the school shooting. He sent out White House operatives to speak about it. (He had time to tweet on Tuesday, and insult Senators, ect. Not good for Tonald Drump to talk about Gun Violence. The N.R.A. supporters would not like it...)

https://www.alternet.org/news-amp-p...cky-school-shooting-kills-2-injures-17-others


Trump stays silent on Kentucky shooting —
but it follows a trend for him
The president has been quick to tweet
about violent events involving Muslim perpetrators,
slowing when they don’t

https://www.salon.com/2018/01/24/tr...ucky-shooting-but-it-follows-a-trend-for-him/
 
Last edited:
Back
Top