Why We Have the Political Opinions We Have, by John Engelman

And yet you spend a lot of time trying to respond to them.

I've never intended to intimidate you.
I am glad that you do not intend to intimidate me. :)

All I ask is that we sit down and have a polite discussion about the existence and reasons the races differ in average intelligence, obedience to the law, and sexual responsibility.

Because I propose a scientific discussion, appeals to emotion are inappropriate. :cool:

More obscenity. More insults. No evidence of intelligence and learning.
I like curse words. There is nothing obscene about them.

You have nothing of educational value to offer. Certainly nothing relevant to the last several decades

Last edited:

All I ask is that we sit down and have a polite discussion about the existence and reasons the races differ in average intelligence, obedience to the law, and sexual responsibility.

Because I propose a scientific discussion, appeals to emotion are inappropriate. :cool:
Lol....scientific....that's funny. No wonder you gravitate to bullshit labels that sound neat.

There is no discussion you seek. You seek validation and agreement, which I have no reason to give you.

More obscenity. More insults. No evidence of intelligence and learning.
You should try some obscenity, then maybe you would actually become intelligent and learn, instead of peddling out of date, misleading and inaccurate information.

Or you could just fuck off and die.....*chuckles* it WILL happen JE, sooner or later mother nature will catch up to you, and then the world will be a better place!!

How does that sound eh?

ll74 and Fuzzy1975,

The following little essay explains my calmness and your hysteria. I have obviously hit a few of your raw nerves.

Opinions.jpg

Lol. Rejection is tough...I get it.
I pride myself in being rejected by those who think insults, name calling, and obscene words are appropriate contributions to the dialogue on race the United States need to have. It needs to be a dialogue, rather than the coerced monologue that too frequently prevails. All that should matter in the dialogue are facts and insights, courteously presented. :cool:

I pride myself in being rejected by those who think insults, name calling, and obscene words are appropriate contributions to the dialogue on race the United States need to have. It needs to be a dialogue, rather than the coerced monologue that too frequently prevails. All that should matter in the dialogue are facts and insights, courteously presented.
No you don't. You squirm all over the place when called out....it's funny as hell.

ll74 and Fuzzy1975,

The following little essay explains my calmness and your hysteria. I have obviously hit a few of your raw nerves.

View attachment 2205067
You do realize this is essentially calling bullshit on your own claims that your remaining calm reflects well on you, don't you?

Oh, who am I kidding? Of course you don't.

who gives a shit? People are different. Why is it within families that are raised the same way you have criminals, idiots and some are more promiscuous ( like that’s any of your business) perfect example is my family.

Same mom and dad, same experience, expectation, etc. growing up, no major upheaval in life, pretty average American middle class family. yet my brother and I both have mba’s, I just sold a very successful business I started in 1993 and my brothers a mucky muck with American Airlines after being a pilot for 20 years. We Both have been married for 20+ years and have children through college or in college.

my sister, who I get along with very well, barely finished high school, has been married twice, works a menial low salaried job and neither one of her kids even thought of college. According to you My sister must be black, which would be news to us.

or could it be, her being a girl, growing up in the 70’s and 80’s wasn’t quite afforded the same opportunity as my brother and I were. Maybe she wasn’t pushed by family members and teachers to excel in school, prepare for college. maybe, just maybe, her experience wasn’t equal to ours because she has a vagina.

I’ll give you a clue….. it wasn’t remotely equal and she’s paid for it.

Nothing about that is true.

You hate blacks and refuse to show them any form of respect unless they prove themselves to you. You consistently argue that blacks are inherently inferior and that those that are not inferior, by your metrics, are abnormal.

You continue to ignore the full and update datasets which have been provided time and time again which show that you're both racist and full of shit.
You continue to distort my opinion. That is an example of the Straw Man Fallacy. Your resort to insults and obscene words reveals bad aspects of your character. I am sure your parents tried to raise you better.

Back