Bill Wenger: Our Woke Military Will Get Us Killed

No one has said that, liar.

Funny, I’ve been watching these blue shitholes managed by lefty loon mayors defund their police departments thinking crime will go away, what reason can be deduced by their actions other than a belief in defunding police will result in a reduction in criminal behavior. Tlaib, AOC, Presley, Omar have pushed for defund police.

Funny, I’ve been watching these blue shitholes managed by lefty loon mayors defund their police departments thinking crime will go away, what reason can be deduced by their actions other than a belief in defunding police will result in a reduction in criminal behavior. Tlaib, AOC, Presley, Omar have pushed for defund police.

Defund =/= eliminate. It means diverting some of the police budget to things that will do more good, and probably be more effectual at lowering the crime rate.

"We" dropped more bombs on North Vietnam than we dropped on Germany and Japan during World War II. I am glad the politicians did not let the military drop more bombs.

In addition to being immoral the War in Vietnam was a stupid war. In his memoirs President Eisenhower said that as many as 80% of the Vietnamese north and south supported Ho Chi Minh. We should have left that country alone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRl6-bHlz-4

Eisenhower himself, then, should have just let the nationwide elections promised by the Geneva Accords go ahead -- even with the certainty Ho would win.

None of the money he diverted, legally I might add, affected readiness.

Wasn’t my claim.

If Nancy and her gang of misfits took an interest in real border security she would have supported Trump’s comprehensive plan, now, all that technology is rotting in the desert.

Trumps plan was a big, beautiful wall. A boondoggle monument to trump

Defund =/= eliminate. It means diverting some of the police budget to things that will do more good, and probably be more effectual at lowering the crime rate.

Except that isn't happening. Policing is reduced, crime skyrockets and millions are poured into bottomless welfare and social-service ratholes.

Not being woke hasn't done well for the United States.

2604rw3.jpg

Back