Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never really thought about this until one day....

I was at a secluded walking park with a former lover, and this was before we became physically involved, announced that she had to pee very badly and didn't think she could make it to the restroom. I said that she should just go behind a tree or right there as no one was around. She started for the nearest tree but stopped quickly, pulled her yoga pants down, squatted just off the path and let it go. Not sure why but I was so aroused I walked up behind her and put my hand under the stream. I was so turned on but she got a bit uncomfortable.
Another time we were in a hotel room and we both awoke very aroused and I started foreplay, she was getting into it and we moved to the floor, it was a tile floor honest! I laid on my back and she squatted over me and as she lowered herself on to me she started to pee. She started to get up and was apologizing, I just grabbed her hips and pulled her all the way down. I said that I'm already peed on, just go with it. That was one wild ride! As we were in the shower cleaning up she bashfully told that she had secretly been wanting to do that for a long time, ever since that day in the woods, do you remember? Heck yes I remember, I've been thinking about it too. We both agreed that the only thing that kept each other from doing anything like that or talking about it was that we didn't want to pee on our floor, carpet or ruin a bed. We both had a good laugh and as we made love again in the shower she peed on my penis during intercourse. It wasn't something we did every time but it happened quite a bit until we drifted apart.

Last edited:
thank you for that post, my favorite kind of pee story involves the first time a couple share this kink, gets me hard every time...

OMG, SO DAMN AWESOME SEXY, wish this could happen to me love piss sweetie , love to piss on my self and drink it, have only had one other guys piss, in the woods on his truck tail gate, he fucked my ass after he had cummed, he had to piss I begged him to piss in my ass he did, I love ass to mouth sweetie!:)*

It isn't something I have ever tried. I have thought about it before but never gone past the thinking about it part. Maybe if I had the right partner or coach.

Many years ago my wife and I were walking home from the bar (being good citizens, we had left the car at home). She got an uncontrollable urge to pee, and let lose on Main street, under a street light. I found it incredibly erotic.

Unfortunately she is not in to pee games so such events are few and far between.

One of my fantasies is to have a stranger walk up behind me just as I'm about to unzip at a urinal, press herself against my back and tell me that she wants to help. She reaches around the front of my jeans and very slowly unzips me - my cock is pressing tightly against it, straining to be freed. She places a warm hand down inside and finds my cock, tracing a finger along the shaft. I swear I'm going burst inside my pants. And the anticipation adds to the arousal. She breathes against my neck, telling me to hold it for just a little longer... Until finally she pulls my cock out into the cool air and I immediately blast a jet of piss. She aims me into the urinal, having a bit of fun doing what she can't do herself when she pisses. As my stream begins to weaken, she turns me around and lowers herself to take me into her mouth to take the last drops...

One of my fantasies is to have a stranger walk up behind me just as I'm about to unzip at a urinal, press herself against my back and tell me that she wants to help. She reaches around the front of my jeans and very slowly unzips me - my cock is pressing tightly against it, straining to be freed. She places a warm hand down inside and finds my cock, tracing a finger along the shaft. I swear I'm going burst inside my pants. And the anticipation adds to the arousal. She breathes against my neck, telling me to hold it for just a little longer... Until finally she pulls my cock out into the cool air and I immediately blast a jet of piss. She aims me into the urinal, having a bit of fun doing what she can't do herself when she pisses. As my stream begins to weaken, she turns me around and lowers herself to take me into her mouth to take the last drops...

I do that with my hubby... He Loves it :kiss:

wish i could find somebody in real life to share my peeing with .. but i think my husband would think i was crazy .... in the meantime, i'll keep drinking my water, peeing and tasting my own .....

I wish you were here! I would love to share your pee; all over my body, my face, and in my mouth please!!

wish i could find somebody in real life to share my peeing with .. but i think my husband would think i was crazy .... in the meantime, i'll keep drinking my water, peeing and tasting my own .....

I bet you'd be surprised about your husband. There are subtle ways to bring it up or plant the seeds of the idea.

Wish you were closer,,,we could have some tasteful fun.;)

girdle and pantyhose

love that warm feeling on me when wearing a girdle and pantyhose.:)

my ex lover used to love water sports and we had some lovely times together ,sometimes he would push me to my knees and pee all over me while i was fully dressed and soak me from head to toe and sometimes he would put his cock in my mouth and pee and let me drink it , we both loved it ,he liked to pee in a glass and watch me drink it too .every once in a while he would invite friends round and get me to put a plastic sheet down so his friends could all pee on me too and sometimes rather than go to the bathroom he would just tell me to suck him ,it used to make me so horny and when he was inside me and peed heaven , i miss those times so much.

Tumblr

If any of you pee enthusiasts is interested, I've started a Tumblr to satisfy both my exhibitionist and watersports-loving tendencies. :) You can find me here:

http://goldjake.tumblr.com

Not sure how often I'll post stuff, but I just put up my first pee vid. Stop on by and say hello! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back