Women who find bi guys hot....

That is super hot and cool as hell.. I am a bi guy who is finally coming out.. Or more like diving in lol to me it's about embracing the place beyond the lines that 'define', or put us in cages.. I am embracing a transensual reality and the thought of sex with a smooth lubed lingeried guy and a sensuous female exists in a wild and free sanctuary..

I have to say I've had a few comments here and there from women, although I'm not sure if it was just encouraging support or whatever...

Most of the time, I find that the 'women' turn out to be fake. Which is kind of disappointing and saddening.

Hmm, as a bi guy, I often fantasize about MMF and MFM threesomes (though also MFF, but that's not relevant to this scenario)....would love to fuck a really cute guy and his wife/girlfriend, actually. That's one of my big fantasies, screwing a cute couple, married or not.

My partner is totalling ok with me sucking another mans cock. Especially if he is fucking her. I have been between her legs a few times now while another man is inside her...sometimes adding pleasure to her by licking or sucking on her clit or with my face buried between her cheeks, or other times concentrating on his hard cock as it slides out. Either way it always gets her extremely hot and wet.
Her favourite position is on top sitting backwards so she can watch me lick along his shaft until my tongue reaches her spread lips and I push as much of my tongue inside her as I can....which is best done with her raised up on his cock so just the head of his cock is inside her. I gotta say it feels pretty good from where I am too. And so easy to pop him out of her and into my mouth to lick and suck her juices from....and guide him back inside to get all wet again.

Last edited:
is it safe to say some women like watching their man suck cock ??

It's safe to say women in this thread do. I think most women would be turned off by it. It's not common enough in society. But those that like it are keepers ;)

My partner is totalling ok with me sucking another mans cock. Especially if he is fucking her. I have been between her legs a few times now while another man is inside her...sometimes adding pleasure to her by licking or sucking on her clit or with my face buried between her cheeks, or other times concentrating on his hard cock as it slides out. Either way it always gets her extremely hot and wet.
Her favourite position is on top sitting backwards so she can watch me lick along his shaft until my tongue reaches her spread lips and I push as much of my tongue inside her as I can....which is best done with her raised up on his cock so just the head of his cock is inside her. I gotta say it feels pretty good from where I am too. And so easy to pop him out of her and into my mouth to lick and suck her juices from....and guide him back inside to get all wet again.

This made me so hard, lovely explaination.

Yep. It is one of my big fantasies to fuck both.
My biggest fantasy is to be with a male and a female. The thought of sharing a cock with a female turns me on so much. As well as taking his big hard cock deep in my ass as I lick and suck on her pretty wet pussy. Hopefully one of these days I'll get to fulfill my fantasy..

I'm bi curious and I'm sure I would prefer a girl be there with the other guy and me, it would make everything ok!!! ESPECIALLY if it turns her on... Full circle of happiness!! :)

I'm bi curious and I'm sure I would prefer a girl be there with the other guy and me, it would make everything ok!!! ESPECIALLY if it turns her on... Full circle of happiness!! :)
i agree. part of what turns me on the most about a mmf 3sum is that it turns her on to see two guys together.

women

I find women who find this hot so incredibly primally sexual, it buckles my mind, and it never ceases to amaze me how excited I get.

I adore all women who like this.

Feel welcome to tell me any stories / true experiences. Love it.

Back