What she wants

Marcus said "don't worry brie your with me and remeber she can't stay within 500 ft from me." He said louder for Candice to here "you need to leave Candice I was here first and your violating your restrain order."
 
Brie was shocked but Candice heard them. Grinning as she walked over to the couple. "Yeah right you wouldn't have the balls to get one. I'm not here for you but the little slut behind you. "Said Candice. Brie took another step back as Candice got closer. She was terrified as she looked around, hoping someone called the police.
 
Marcus said "shes within 500 feet of me which means CANDICE your now violating your restraining order by being near her." He took out his phone and said "leave now Candice or I call the police and you get halled off to spend another night in jail."
 
"Go ahead I dare you."she screamed. Brie panicked and took her heels off before she took off sprinting. Candice laugh as she watched her sister run. "Oh I will find her..believe that."she said. Thankfully a bystander called before Marcus and the police showed up right as Candice charged after Brie. Detaining her as they began to figure things out. She was arrested once again.

Though Brie made it back to the car where sat down on the ground crying. Nowhere was safe any more until they locked Candice up for good. Feeling horrible as their little moment was ruined.
 
Marcus joined her in the car he said "you should of just stayed near me Brie. She can't harras you because doing so will violate her restarining order against me." He cupped her face with his hands and said "look at me. Tomorrow we are going to get that order for you as well. its clear she will harrass you to get back at me. If she violates it on both of us too many times they will put her away for good."
 
Brie soon clung to Marcus as she continued to cry. He was right but she was has always been scared of Candice. "Can we go home?"she asked. Wiping her tears as she stood up. Just wanting to go home and destress with Marcus. "I've always been afraid of Candice....she is terrifying when mad."she said.
 
Marcus nodded as he drove home. He said "I know i've been subject to some of her angry mood swings in the past. I can't imagine going through it as long as you have though. We'll get this taken care off. First thing after work tomorrow." He pulled up to the house's security gate. Pulling in as the gate shut isolating them from the rest of the stress of the outside world. Bringing Brie inside he kissed her and said "I love you."
 
Brie kissed Marcus back before smiling. "I love you too."she said. Heading for their as she wanted to take a nice hot bath. Starting the tub as she began to strip down. Knowing Marcus probably would join her.
 
Marcus did infact join her in the large jacquizzi tub. As the jets started up he got behind her kissing her neck as he took the rag and began to run it along her shoulders his hands lingering as they brushed over her breasts and her nipples. Turning a bath into a sensual thing between the lovers.
 
Brie relaxed under his touch as she leaned back. A smile on her face before she kissed his cheek. "I love you so much. "She said. Kissing his neck as she stayed close to him, soon shifting to turn around.
 
When Brie turned to face him he kissed her passionatly before his fingers traveled down to her clit. Rubbing it before they traveled lower to her pussy lips. Pressing two fingers into her he worked them slowly at first. His other hand left the wash rag on the tub side rail before messaging one of her tits. Thumb brushing over her sensitive nipple. Before moving to the other breast.
 
Brie moaned softly before she bit her bottom lip. Soon nuzzling his neck as she worked herself on his fingers. "You know I love you."she said. Wrapping her arms around his neck soon resting her forehead against his.
 
Marcus smiled as he felt her work herself on his fingers. He said "I love you too my Brie. Now let me see your face contort in pleasure. No more thoughts tonight about Candice." He added a third finger working them faster in her he wanted to see her unravel forgetting everything but him and his touch.
 
He was right as it was about them. Smiling as she moaned softly. "Then we better move things to the bed."she said. Giving him a kiss before she hopped out of the tub. Drying herself off but she waited for Marcus. Soon pulling him close into a kiss. "Soon I'll have to call you Mr. Alviz."she teased.
 
Marcus followed her out of the tub. He smiled and said "follow me Brie." He and her walked into his study. He sat down at his desk just as he would at work. He looked up at her as she entered the office and said "my I wasn't expecting you for our apointment for another hour Ms. Cain. What can I do for the best advertising agent in the business. Smiling professionally at her as he roleplayed into her soon role as his agent stopping by the office.
 
Brie was a little confused as she followed him. Soon smiling as she walked into his study. "Well Mr. Alviz need to go over some things."she said. Smirking as she took a seat right on his lap. "You know I rushed here as these meetings are very important."she said. Leaning forward and kissing Marcus before nuzzling his neck.
 
Marcus smiled as she parked herself in his lap. His cock resting against her thigh. He said "my my Miss Cain what matter could be so urgent you showed up a hour early for our meeting. Also sitting on your clients lap like this someone might come in and get the wrong idea." Ignoring the fact both were nude.
 
"Yes but this client is very important to me."she said. Smiling as she shifted a bit on his lap. Biting her lip as she knew eventually he would cave and fuck her right there.
 
Marcus smirked and said "ow and how important is client to you?" His hands running up her torso to message her breasts. Thumbs rolling over her hardening nipples. Finding it harder not to break there little roleplay.
 
"Well I went against my family to work with them. You see they are very important person who is humble. Not all about their money."she said. Holding in a moan as he began to tease her. "Someone I can not wait to work with one day."she said.
 
Marcus smiled at her and wondered if this particular little fantasy would play out when she did work for that marketing company. He smiled moving to her chest he rolled his tongue around one of her hardened nipples. Looking up at her eyes he said "Marry me."
 
Brie was in shock from his words but smiled. "If you really want this...you'd asked in a more romantic way."she said chuckling. Pulling him into a soft kiss before she smiled again. "It's a yes but we have somethings to work out."she said.
 
Marcus said "I know I plan to reask you proper with a real ring. I just...I just didn't want to wait." He kissed her hotly this time before he laid her down on his desk. Sliding into her wet pussy as he started fucking slowly teasing her.
 
Brie wrapped her arms around his neck as he laid her down. A soft moan escaped as she pulled away. "Well it is a yes."she said. Smiling up at Marcus before sitting up a bit. "I love you, Marcus."she said. Couldn't wait to have some fun before bed.
 
Marcus said "I love you to Brie." Kissing her neck hungrily as he started fucking her hard and fast. There hips slaming against each other as the desk shook beneath her.
 
Back
Top