Looking for someone willing to write a story with me

Little4daddy

Virgin
Joined
Jun 1, 2018
Posts
9
Hello, I'm looking for someone willing to maybe do cowritten story I've wanted to write a story but not confidant enough yet to write one on my own yet. Im open to any themes except no theme involving anal, or things like scat, or animal stuff, unless its like fantasy.
Really would like to tryand would appricate it if anyone would be willing to do a coauther/cowriter story.
 
More information needed

I think you need to give more information to have any chance of success. At the moment your request could come across as wanting someone else to come up with an idea, you giving a little input and taking 50% of the credit for the finished work.

I would suggest that you come up with a basic storyline that you put on here to interest someone sufficiently for them to want more details. Try to anticipate what questions might be asked and have answers ready. I assume that it would be published under your name?

If you find someone who will help I suggest that you write the story and then with their help improve it ready for submission.
 
Pm

I sent you a message! Exactly what i was looking for.
 
As a general suggestion: If you are interested in writing, start with some basics. Get your grammar and spelling in order, or at least to a point where you can get your ideas across clearly. Read over your first post. Would you like to read anything written that way?

Yes, it's the grammar Nazi in full effect, but putting in a minimum of effort to create legible text isn't too much to ask, is it? Even I can manage, and English isn't even my native language.
 
Back
Top