Collaboration request: I need someone who can write sex scenes! (Star wars or Alternate History)

Athlantian

Virgin
As the headline says, I'm looking for someone, who're willing to write good sex scenes within an existing story.

Why? You might ask.

Well, writing sex scenes is slow work for me. I normally know exactly what I want to describe in those scenes, but not being a native speaker of English, it takes much longer than I would like.

Consequently, I tend to just write long stories with a plot line, insert a few lines about a sex scene and then return to write it later. Much later :)

Currently, I have two stories, that are not finished. One is a Star Wars: The Old republic story and the other is a sequel to A Long Time From Home, that I have already posted. Both are about 250 pages and to be honest any help would be appreciated and credited. I don't care if you only got time to write a single sex scene have the energy to write several, as long as they're good :)

In general, to write a good sex scene, one needs to know the setting of the story, but more than anything, one needs to know the characters. Who they are, what are the dynamics between them, what chemistry, what history, etc. So, I am guessing that whoever would be willing to do this would need to read your story, the one you haven't published yet. You also said that the story is long, so I guess it would take quite some time investment from the potential collaborating author. I am just making a few points in case you missed them. Good luck finding someone :)

You are going to struggle hun. What you describe is not really what people do round here. If English is a problem with sex scenes, I suspect it might be a broader problem.

What would any author, who wants to give it a go, get out of the arrangement?

Em

I'm looking for someone, who're willing

What's this now? You're looking for a willing whore?

Get in line, man. Get in line.

No. Seriously. Just write. If you can write any kind of scene, you can write a fuckscene. They don't even need to be the main point of your story, at all.

No. Seriously. Just write. If you can write any kind of scene, you can write a fuckscene. They don't even need to be the main point of your story, at all.
My brain is still having trouble processing the sex scenes being the more taxing writes.

In (good) sex, we more easily drop out of ourselves, worry less, and dialog is less involved or leaves us completely.

Also, readers are far more forgiving on a run-of-the-mill sex scene v. tripping over your theme or narrative.

Staying consistent in characters has always scared me more than writing at least passable sex.

I'm just trying to figure out where the hell one fits a sex scene in a Star Wars story.

But here's a couple of tips:

1: don't mention specific lightsaber sizes. You can infer them by character reactions to them instead.

"Oh my! That's a mighty impressive lightsaber you have there. Just hoping you know how to weild it!"

2: Any Force Choking should be consensual.

3: if a character shoots his torpedo down a small thermal exhaust port, make sure you at least tag the story with "Anal."

4: It's still incest even if the brother and sister didn't know they were related until after.

5: don't write a sex scene involving Wookies. The dialog would be atrocious.

6: As per George Lucas, there is no underwear in space.

My brain is still having trouble processing the sex scenes being the more taxing writes.
Wow this must be one of the great divisions of the world. I find sex scenes much harder to write than dialogue. My characters want to stand around making awkward small talk all day.

The OP should keep in mind the following Lit policy (just in case their content wanders into these galactic realms):

Not allowed: Ravishment, nonconsensual, dubiously consensual, or consensual-nonconsensual fantasies involving real-life people, groups/organizations, or copyrighted characters. Literotica does not publish non-con fanfic.

Wow this must be one of the great divisions of the world. I find sex scenes much harder to write than dialogue. My characters want to stand around making awkward small talk all day.
Oh my characters LOVE chatting, negotiating relationship minutia, playing back things they have done, and similar.

I just don't stress nearly as much about sex scenes coming up wanting.

I know sex is a near requirement for many so it feels like you have to really deliver (and you have a ton of competition as most stories have sex) but sex scenes feel more like a pass/fail for readers (especially if you tend towards category norms) than A - F grades.

Last edited:
The OP should keep in mind the following Lit policy (just in case their content wanders into these galactic realms):

Not allowed: Ravishment, nonconsensual, dubiously consensual, or consensual-nonconsensual fantasies involving real-life people, groups/organizations, or copyrighted characters. Literotica does not publish non-con fanfic.
Ravishment is an odd slightly 19the century choice of word if they just mean rape, or are there subtle shades Im missing here.

Ravishment is an odd slightly 19the century choice of word if they just mean rape, or are there subtle shades Im missing here.

Ravishment is a great-sounding word though. My wife and I have always been fond of it, but she doesn't mean rape when she asks for it. When she says for me to "come ravish her", it's gonna be a good day. :devilish:

Back to the OP, it's a little surprising to hear this from an author who's done a fair bit of work here and has been well-received.
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1684553&page=submissions
@Athlantian Even if you were to find someone to be the sex writer, odds are it will end up as a "that's not what I had in mind" situation. I agree sex can be tiresome to write into every story (for some of us), but in the end, no one will write it as you would.

Last edited:
As the headline says, I'm looking for someone, who're willing to write good sex scenes within an existing story.

Why? You might ask.

Well, writing sex scenes is slow work for me. I normally know exactly what I want to describe in those scenes, but not being a native speaker of English, it takes much longer than I would like.

Consequently, I tend to just write long stories with a plot line, insert a few lines about a sex scene and then return to write it later. Much later :)

Currently, I have two stories, that are not finished. One is a Star Wars: The Old republic story and the other is a sequel to A Long Time From Home, that I have already posted. Both are about 250 pages and to be honest any help would be appreciated and credited. I don't care if you only got time to write a single sex scene have the energy to write several, as long as they're good :)
I mean... to write a good sex scene... for characters in a story, you have to be able to a. really understand the characters and what they want and how they feel and react to each other and how they connect, no pun intended, emotionally, etc. And b. a good flow into it from a plot point. Whether we're talking good english or not, that's what's most important.

Since it's your story, while you might not be the best at english, you're probably best equipped for it. Better than anyone else here.

Another writer might take his interpretation of your story and possibly take it in a direction you might not want to. And also writing styles will likely be different, the focus of the story and writing style might not match up with yours well. It'd be like trying to paint the picture you have in mind with random person on the same canvas with your own tools and they use their own tools. You paint one side and another artist might paint the other side, and the difference in your painting styles and color usage will be glaring once they meet. It won't be a smooth transition, even if you throw out guidance and instructions on what you want that painting to be as they do.

Easiest way is to just write it first and then get the feedback and tips to get it to the level you want based on you telling an editor what you are looking to do with the story or beta reader feedback. But you have to find people familiar with the setting your story is based on. Or get an editor completely familiar with english and your setting to heavily edit the whole thing just to make sure it comes out english friendly. But you need a complete piece first.

Last edited:
I'm just trying to figure out where the hell one fits a sex scene in a Star Wars story.

1: don't mention specific lightsaber sizes. You can infer them by character reactions to them instead.

"Oh my! That's a mighty impressive lightsaber you have there. Just hoping you know how to weild it!"

3: if a character shoots his torpedo down a small thermal exhaust port, make sure you at least tag the story with "Anal."

4: It's still incest even if the brother and sister didn't know they were related until after.

1wtmw6.jpg

Standing Slow Clap

Back