To Be or Not To Be - Your Choice

If we are going for best-of v best-of, then probably Australian. (But it tends to be ferociously expensive.)

But back to Bordeaux: Ch Lynch-Bages? Or Ch La Tour?

You are totally spoiling me with this choice, Ambassador! :) I don't mind which I have, but I will go for the Latour.

With a steak perhaps?

Well-done or rare?

well-done [softly].

Pony Trek or Lazing on a beach?

Lazing on the beach in my retro swimsuit! Maybe painting my nails. So lazy, LOL. (Well ... I'd like to be! I'm going to the beach tomorrow - with 6 children only one of whom is mine. Bloody school strike, unions, Daily Mail grumble LOL.)

Mai Tai or Sea Breeze?

Hello,
I need some good writers who can write 5 stories for me in 2 weeks time.
I will be paying some good money too.
It's about a couple with a large house and a large swimming pool. The pool is cleaned every 2 days by a young college student. When the husband goes to the office the wife gets lonely and starts an affair with the husband.
Please give me ideas and also i need some writers.
So help me!
Thanks!
Maria

Just gonna say it again here. :rolleyes:

well-done [softly].

Pony Trek or Lazing on a beach?

Lazing on the beach in my retro swimsuit! Maybe painting my nails. So lazy, LOL. (Well ... I'd like to be! I'm going to the beach tomorrow - with 6 children only one of whom is mine. Bloody school strike, unions, Daily Mail grumble LOL.)

Mai Tai or Sea Breeze?

Just gonna say it again here. :rolleyes:

Mai Tai or Sea Breeze?

Mai Tai

Tequila or Rum?

This one is sexist, no ? ;) Not you, Tio!:eek:

Sexist? No. I don't equate cars and women. I was merely playing with the notion of top up or down since you didn't specify the top of what. I considered a number of possibilities, and decided that, if a woman were to lift or lower her top for me, I'd prefer it lowered because I am fond of shoulders, and a raised top would hide them.

I presumed you had cars in mind, and so I offered the car/woman choice to play with the open-endedness of your question.

So then, I'll offer another choice, equally open-ended for interpretation, perhaps...

Top or Bottom?

Sexist? No. I don't equate cars and women. I was merely playing with the notion of top up or down since you didn't specify the top of what. I considered a number of possibilities, and decided that, if a woman were to lift or lower her top for me, I'd prefer it lowered because I am fond of shoulders, and a raised top would hide them.

not sexist because I thought you equated cars and women, but because at least straight women wouldn't consider women with their tops down as an interesting choice :)

I presumed you had cars in mind, and so I offered the car/woman choice to play with the open-endedness of your question.

So then, I'll offer another choice, equally open-ended for interpretation, perhaps...

Top or Bottom?

switch! ;)

50s - 60s vintage cars: Mercedes or Jaguar ?

Back