Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to tell me a lot more about yourself first, or put up a better profile. I can kind of guess by your name something about you. Am I correct?

Okay, I am into scat play. To my friends and coworkers I'm very prim and proper. I have a nasty streak where I need to be bad, very bad. I'm rather petite. I'm half Japanese, half Italian. I have black hair, usually in a ponytail. I have small breasts, high cheekbones, and a nice flat stomach. I don't think I have many limits. I'm not into violence though. Does this help?

Okay, I am into scat play. To my friends and coworkers I'm very prim and proper. I have a nasty streak where I need to be bad, very bad. I'm rather petite. I'm half Japanese, half Italian. I have black hair, usually in a ponytail. I have small breasts, high cheekbones, and a nice flat stomach. I don't think I have many limits. I'm not into violence though. Does this help?

I saw some of your posts, and you seem pretty imaginative, and, well, "bad." I can be anyone you want in a role play.

I guess you could have just PMd me, but I guess with your exhibitionist streak you decided to post here. That's fine with me. I'm off in a few minutes, so we'll chat another time. Send me some RP scenarios. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I'm Helen. You're really Betty?

OK guys I have already said I was introduced to pee play by surprise. But what is the best way to introduce another person to showers and drinking without them thinking you weird or gross?

I guess you could have just PMd me, but I guess with your exhibitionist streak you decided to post here. That's fine with me. I'm off in a few minutes, so we'll chat another time. Send me some RP scenarios. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. I'm Helen. You're really Betty?

Yes, you can call me Betty. And yes, I don't mind talking here. I could do a RP where you're like my manager/friend and you set up little shows for me in hotels or back rooms of bars for people who'll pay to see my "specialty." Another RP would have me being blackmailed by you, and to further have a hold on me you take pictures of me doing very bad things. I could play your daughter in something?

Yes, you can call me Betty. And yes, I don't mind talking here. I could do a RP where you're like my manager/friend and you set up little shows for me in hotels or back rooms of bars for people who'll pay to see my "specialty." Another RP would have me being blackmailed by you, and to further have a hold on me you take pictures of me doing very bad things. I could play your daughter in something?

And, I give my daughter enemas?

Hi there! This is a pee fetish thread, so please take your SRP talk to private messaging. Also, here's the link to the SRP forum:

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Thanks!

Chargergirl, Mod of Fet. Central:rose:

As some of you know myself and my Husband (Mrs Shrek logged on whilst Husband at work). . . are new to pee play, we have experimented a bit and we both enjoy it. We have a new large shower that is allowing us to me more playful without worrying about the mess.
Last night we decided to have a bit of a play in the shower, again he went down on me and I made myself pee a little driving him mad.
He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, he slid his cock deep into me and fucked me hard against the wall. . . in fairness he didn't last long, cumming deep.
he kissed me, I could taste me on him, I said "Pee on me" he laughed and said he cant when he has a hardon. I kept on and I could tell he was trying to go. First a small dribble then he started. he stepped back and pissed up on my tits and I spread my pussy, he peed on my clit and pussy, I nearly had an orgasm straight away it felt great. as he stopped he could tell I was disappointed, he went straight between my legs licking my cum/piss oaked pussy until I came hard.
See Mr Shrek, told you I would post

As some of you know myself and my Husband (Mrs Shrek logged on whilst Husband at work). . . are new to pee play, we have experimented a bit and we both enjoy it. We have a new large shower that is allowing us to me more playful without worrying about the mess.
Last night we decided to have a bit of a play in the shower, again he went down on me and I made myself pee a little driving him mad.
He grabbed me and pushed me against the wall, he slid his cock deep into me and fucked me hard against the wall. . . in fairness he didn't last long, cumming deep.
he kissed me, I could taste me on him, I said "Pee on me" he laughed and said he cant when he has a hardon. I kept on and I could tell he was trying to go. First a small dribble then he started. he stepped back and pissed up on my tits and I spread my pussy, he peed on my clit and pussy, I nearly had an orgasm straight away it felt great. as he stopped he could tell I was disappointed, he went straight between my legs licking my cum/piss oaked pussy until I came hard.

It sounds as though you've been having some fun!

I'm jealous lol.

Hot, hot, hot. I'm all turned on.

Fun! Fun! Fun!

Glad more people can admit this.

totally off topic here but where is the goddamn incest thread...i can't find it for the life of me

wow!

Mrs Shrek that sounds like lots of fun!

Mmmm! So Sexy. Not sure who was the luckiest? Would loved to have been Mr Shrek
Keep having fun and don't forget to share with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back