Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooooolies my love :) :kiss: Thank you for responding to my e-mail. I'm angry with someone else for giving my phone number away to a certain person on Sunday night... I can understand how things looked from your point of view, but it was Saturday night I'm glad you wasn't online. The projet was SEX ;)

Sex is what I had assumed until further events unfolded the night after....

Now, let me get something straight here... you posted a CLOSED message on this thread purely based upon my comment on Itsy and Bitsy?

Sex is what I had assumed until further events unfolded the night after....

Now, let me get something straight here... you posted a CLOSED message on this thread purely based upon my comment on Itsy and Bitsy?

Yes, after receiving a message from the "Dark Lord". I foolishly fell for his prediction and warning. He said you would make a comment about one of my pics. You did, he was right in my mind.

Oh hi Kudram :) :kiss: Welcome...

Hi :) :kiss:

Sorry I have been rather absent in your threads recently, I have a hard time keeping up with everything going on. I don't really want to involve myself in things I dont understand.

Hi :) :kiss:

Sorry I have been rather absent in your threads recently, I have a hard time keeping up with everything going on. I don't really want to involve myself in things I dont understand.

Don't worry Kudram :) This is an open thread. People need to know what happened so they understand what happened and why I was acting like a complete nutter :)

Yes, after receiving a message from the "Dark Lord". I foolishly fell for his prediction and warning. He said you would make a comment about one of my pics. You did, he was right in my mind.

So now do I live in fear of posting anything about UZ? If so then again I no longer belong here.

Remember that we recently posted our experiences of nipple clamps that was shared, we also shared the names that we have given to our nipples.

I need to get round this problem, if we can no longer share then we are no longer us.

Don't worry Kudram :) This is an open thread. People need to know what happened so they understand what happened and why I was acting like a complete nutter :)

And don't worry Kudram. she won't rot in hell. The two of UZ are destined to be there and we will both end up running the place :D

So now do I live in fear of posting anything about UZ? If so then again I no longer belong here.

Remember that we recently posted our experiences of nipple clamps that was shared, we also shared the names that we have given to our nipples.

I need to get round this problem, if we can no longer share then we are no longer us.

You can be assured that UZ is still here and doing fine :) Ignore "him", I've had to deal with that situation online and by phone. I'm going to get him back soon and he knows it. He took my trust, convinced me that you were just taking UZ as a joke for 10 years, wasting my life. Then as you see in the goth thread, his real intention was to mind control me. BANG! I have a situation on my hands confusing the fuck out of me as much as you.

Oh by the way, the PM I passed onto you about the man on cam? That was a joke. One of many PM's I get I thought I'd show you :) They are usually on Yahoo, which I don't use anymore. Thought you might have had the same PM from the same nuisance. Someone who sends them out on a daily routine to me until the "invisible" mode seems to have stopped half of the PM's I get :)

You can be assured that UZ is still here and doing fine :) Ignore "him", I've had to deal with that situation online and by phone. I'm going to get him back soon and he knows it. He took my trust, convinced me that you were just taking UZ as a joke for 10 years, wasting my life. Then as you see in the goth thread, his real intention was to mind control me. BANG! I have a situation on my hands confusing the fuck out of me as much as you.

I have never been to the goth thread, never looked at the posts and never will.
However, he has been here and is no doubt reading every post. He said he has left but he hasn't, he has posted since.

He is a piece of shit that needs to be got rid of somehow, what's his name again? Jedward! That's it! Jedward :D

I have never been to the goth thread, never looked at the posts and never will.
However, he has been here and is no doubt reading every post. He said he has left but he hasn't, he has posted since.

He is a piece of shit that needs to be got rid of somehow, what's his name again? Jedward! That's it! Jedward :D

:D :D

He probably is reading it :) if not tormenting the people on the UKOD. To be honest I don't care if he is. He's a moron, even though he is and knows he is gorgeous to look at. Yes, that's all he is my love. "Man-Meat", a "pussy magnet" ;) :D

He probably is reading it :) if not tormenting the people on the UKOD. To be honest I don't care if he is. He's a moron, even though he is and knows he is gorgeous to look at. Yes, that's all he is my love. "Man-Meat", a "pussy magnet" ;) :D

Ah! well you see I haven't seen him so I see him for what he is :)

Man meat!! Lol. Is my voice like man meat? Lol

Man meat!! Lol. Is my voice like man meat? Lol

Sorry Pervy if that phrase offends you. You're not Man-Meat, you have a brain that cares for others and thinks. Not just standing there waiting to be jumped on and fucked :D :D
:kiss:

Sorry Pervy if that phrase offends you. You're not Man-Meat, you have a brain that cares for others and thinks. Not just standing there waiting to be jumped on and fucked :D :D
:kiss:

Nah..not offended. It was funny! Lol

And so I must go to bed.... :rose:

I will be here Friday night but Saturday is a very special trip to London to the Royal Academy of Music. I'd like to say that I will be thinking of you all but in total honesty..... ;)

UZ FOREVER :kiss::rose:

And so I must go to bed.... :rose:

I will be here Friday night but Saturday is a very special trip to London to the Royal Academy of Music. I'd like to say that I will be thinking of you all but in total honesty..... ;)

UZ FOREVER :kiss::rose:

Ah!!! A dream trip for me. Enjoy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back