Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi SIENNA and LORRAINE. I, for one, am glad things are back to normal - or what passes for normal on LIT.

BrettJ in Canada

The reference to a douchebag is very mild compared to my description...
What he didn't bargain for is OUR independence and determined minds that refuse to be repressed, particularly on here.
The amusing thing to me was his post accusing me of being jealous! Why on earth should I be jealous of a piece of faecal matter like him?

The important thing is that this open-minded thread is still alive (thank gawd) and there is no longer a reason for me to abandon LIT.

((( Lorraine ))) :kiss::kiss: :rose:

Thank gawd you are back my love. Don't worry about Shen. I'm not likely to take any notice of him again unless he talks sense and acts like a human being instead of some mind controlling "demon" he thinks he is.

I spoke to him this morning on the phone after he was causing a problem on the UK's Directory. The long standing members on their believe they were intimidated. He told me that it was an ethnicity, race and culture issue. I can't say it was or not, I hardly use the thread anymore. They all seem happy and content from what I've seen.

Shen believes it will be closed down by the mods. I'm just pleased he provided a replacement thread just in case it is. I joined it to give it some recognition from someone the UK'ers would know should the present thread be purged and closed down. A refuge kind of thing. Which I must say, Shen seems to have done a good job in creating. His intimidation tactics will be sorted out by mark and LITS forum rules I'm sure :) We know mark is a good thread leader and does an amazing job.

If the old thread closes, mark and the gang have a new home atleast.

My love, I will not miss you as much now I know WE are once again "special" friends :kiss: :) Those agreement "rules" in his first post on the goth thread were rejected by me right away. The plan was not to make you angry, but to repair the upset I felt on your comment. I'm failing the pencil test these days :D

I didn't really want people to notice that itsy and bitsy had grown over the years because I'm becoming concious of my body more lately compared to what it used to be when I was younger. Silly I know, but some of the comments I got in PM were not very nice. You understand, I know you do and so do others on here :)

Working at home today, again on that health and safety manual. The teachers strike had put me behind schedule.

Hope you are on later or whenever...

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart:

Thank gawd you are back my love. Don't worry about Shen. I'm not likely to take any notice of him again unless he talks sense and acts like a human being instead of some mind controlling "demon" he thinks he is.

I spoke to him this morning on the phone after he was causing a problem on the UK's Directory. The long standing members on their believe they were intimidated. He told me that it was an ethnicity, race and culture issue. I can't say it was or not, I hardly use the thread anymore. They all seem happy and content from what I've seen.

Shen believes it will be closed down by the mods. I'm just pleased he provided a replacement thread just in case it is. I joined it to give it some recognition from someone the UK'ers would know should the present thread be purged and closed down. A refuge kind of thing. Which I must say, Shen seems to have done a good job in creating. His intimidation tactics will be sorted out by mark and LITS forum rules I'm sure :) We know mark is a good thread leader and does an amazing job.

My love, I will not miss you as much now I know WE are once again "special" friends :kiss: :) Those agreement "rules" in his first post on the goth thread were rejected by me right away. The plan was not to make you angry, but to repair the upset I felt on your comment. I'm failing the pencil test these days :D

I didn't really want people to notice that itsy and bitsy had grown over the years because I'm becoming concious of my body more lately compared to what it used to be when I was younger. Silly I know, but some of the comments I got in PM were not very nice. You understand, I know you do and so do others on here :)

Working at home today, again on that health and safety manual. The teachers strike had put me behind schedule.

:heart:UZ FOREVER:heart:

This is sweet.

This is sweet.
=======================================
Hi SIENNA and LORRAINE. I, for one, am glad things are back to normal - or what passes for normal on LIT.
Glad the world is once again in BALANCE.

Hi Pervy :) :kiss: A good morning for you I hope? It's freezing here where I am and not even any proper snow yet on the hill tops :)

prop :) :kiss: Don't worry about balance my love, I'm sober, trust me :D

Yeah, it's a good morning. Just looking back through some poems to decide on my next recording. It's not too cold here. I prefer the cold though. Winter is my favorite season.

Despite what you say about me Sienna I am still watching over you. What about the Eros Circle? Are you still going to work on it? Talking about work. Why are you posting on here when you have your job to do?

The Eros Circle. A Reminder.

theeroscircle.jpg

Despite what you say about me Sienna I am still watching over you. What about the Eros Circle? Are you still going to work on it? Talking about work. Why are you posting on here when you have your job to do?
======================================================
Yeah, it's a good morning. Just looking back through some poems to decide on my next recording. It's not too cold here. I prefer the cold though. Winter is my favorite season.
I really do hate winter Pervy:( The only good part is Christmas time :) And your vocal poetry is just... Mmmmmmmmm I love hearing your voice :) :kiss:

Shen... my business not yours if you please...

Last edited:

I really do hate winter Pervy:( The only good part is Christmas time :) And your vocal poetry is just... Mmmmmmmmm I love hearing your voice : :kiss:

Shen... my business not yours if you please...

Would you care to hear my latest, love?

Would you care to hear my latest, love?

You know I would love to ;) But, don't tempt me too much :D My vibe in the drawer has new batteries ;) :p Send the link and I'll hear them later. I have to do the school run, I'm late :) :kiss::kiss:

:devil:

Just bought six tender and lovely steaks of chicken from my favourite butcher on the market :) Tonights dinner is chicken casserole with mushrooms, yummy.

But, first I need a nice shower ;) Thinking about Pervy's voice made me a little bit sticky :D

:kiss::heart:

Just bought six tender and lovely steaks of chicken from my favourite butcher on the market :) Tonights dinner is chicken casserole with mushrooms, yummy.

But, first I need a nice shower ;) Thinking about Pervy's voice made me a little bit sticky :D

:kiss::heart:

You're too kind! :devil:

You're too kind! :devil:

:) ...I'll be listening later ;)

wanted.jpg

===================================================
The Golden 8o's A-Z starts here
(completed)

TOTALLY JAZZ STARTS HERE ...
On Sienna's Music Lounge

The A to Z Of The Magic 9o's Starts Here...
(still running A-J)

Please feel free to contribute any music that is your favourite :)
The Music Thread is open to all music lovers with links and any
ideas for music and improvements to increase entertainment value :)

:kiss:

May I take this opportunity to draw visitors attention to atleast two organisations. One in the USA, supported by Pinktacokitty and one in the United Kingdom supported by myself...

These organisations are, and I am sure you all agree on both sides of the pond, are doing their utmost best in finding what seems at present an impossible cure, not just breast cancer, but the big C as a whole...

Please consider your support also... thank you :)

Susan Komen Foundation

080504Qtn.jpg

Cancer Research UK

UZ FOREVER:heart:

How the events unfolded as seen through my eyes...

1 - When I came in on Sunday night you said to me that you were pleased I did'nt log in on Saturday because you were working on a new project.

2 - That same evening you posted a large CLOSED sign in here.

3 - The night after He posts announcing agreements that had been made and then refers to 'our' thread, meaning him and you.

So what had been UZ, OUR thread, was obviously no more. You had done a 'Brutus' on me and organised a fait accomplis behind my back. I had no more reason to be on LIT and I left. It was your email that brought me back my love :rose:

Last edited:

Hi Pervy :) :kiss: A good morning for you I hope? It's freezing here where I am and not even any proper snow yet on the hill tops :)

prop :) :kiss: Don't worry about balance my love, I'm sober, trust me :D

That is wonderful news!!!!

Glad you and Lorraine are doing well.

I'm around :)

Cooooolies my love :) :kiss: Thank you for responding to my e-mail. I'm angry with someone else for giving my phone number away to a certain person on Sunday night... I can understand how things looked from your point of view, but it was Saturday night I'm glad you wasn't online. The projet was SEX ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back