Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh and btw.... If you post pics of your tits then expect comments, it's simple friggin common sense :)

*...Is very :confused:... mixed feelings and comments...
Knows UZ is solid as a rock and always will be...
But, one other is asking; when does my lover share her naughty pics on here?...
I don't know... And, do I really want to know or see???...*:(

Music Thread ======================>>>

:kiss::rose:

Sorry Pervy if that phrase offends you. You're not Man-Meat, you have a brain that cares for others and thinks. Not just standing there waiting to be jumped on and fucked :D :D
:kiss:

Hey, I have a brain that cares for others and thinks too. I'm not just a piece of Man-Meat that you can drool over Sienna :D Lol.

And I want to make a very important statement since there has been some controversy as of late from some people on here:

Sienna (Robyn) is a beautiful intelligent young lady. She has always been and always will be. To insult her natural beauty is just a defense mechanism of jealousy on some people's part since they are not a true friend of hers. She only gets more desirable as the days go from one to the next.

And there have been some claims that she is failing the pencil test...well she never has had me administer that particular test. Give me a few hours in my office (whenever she decides to come into my office) and Itsy and Bitsy or as I prefer to call them, "the girls" and "my best friends" will be perkier than they were at 18 :). Perhaps she is just using the wrong type of wood....she just needs harder and bigger wood between her breasts which I shall supply.

After extensive testing, this new segment of wood and detailed procedures performed on my part will have her passing the pencil test for all of eternity, only being allowed to fail due to the tight cleavage holding it securely.

And when her cleavage allows this wood to fall, a pretty, creamy, warm, velvety, always in full bloom flower will be sure to catch it and milk it of its sap ;) :kiss: :heart:.

And what is this that Lorraine has yet to share her lovely self with the rest of the class? That is unacceptable. Sienna, perhaps you and I need to take her into my office and show her what she is missing :D

Hey, I have a brain that cares for others and thinks too. I'm not just a piece of Man-Meat that you can drool over Sienna...

And I want to make a very important statement since there has been some controversy as of late from some people on here:

Sienna (Robyn) is a beautiful intelligent young lady. She has always been and always will be. To insult her natural beauty is just a defense mechanism of jealousy on some people's part since they are not a true friend of hers. She only gets more desirable as the days go from one to the next.

And there have been some claims that she is failing the pencil test...well she never has had me administer that particular test. Give me a few hours in my office (whenever she decides to come into my office) and Itsy and Bitsy or as I prefer to call them, "the girls" and "my best friends" will be perkier than they were at 18 :). Perhaps she is just using the wrong type of wood....she just needs harder and bigger wood between her breasts which I shall supply.

After extensive testing, this new segment of wood and detailed procedures performed on my part will have her passing the pencil test for all of eternity, only being allowed to fail due to the tight cleavage holding it securely.

And when her cleavage allows this wood to fall, a pretty, creamy, warm, velvety, always in full bloom flower will be sure to catch it and milk it of its sap ;)...

And what is this that Lorraine has yet to share her lovely self with the rest of the class? That is unacceptable. Sienna, perhaps you and I need to take her into my office and show her what she is missing :D

:D

Hi MrBrett :) :kiss: Welcome...

See, you can write ;) Now give up this silly idea of chatting online and show us all a nice piece of erotic literature like you promised a long time ago :)

Excuse me Shen... I can't answer your PM's they are locked. Ask someone else how to open replies, not me :D Is this your haunting time? Is "boogeyman" after me??? Bless. And your poor little "Igor" ratman2 :D

no_angel.jpg

And, I'm not your Mistress Of The Night either.

You try very hard Shen to control my thoughts. You're just wasting your time my love. I bet you didn't know your little "Igor" was asking me questions about you? Oh yes, I told him everything. Don't turn your back on him Shen ;)
I think he wants to betray you. And, if he believes in that "scroll" shit you pulled, then he's as fruit cake as you are :)

:p

There, now everyone knows...

Wait...Sie, you're no angel? What about that dream I had where you had the wings and we...oops..:D

Wait...Sie, you're no angel? What about that dream I had where you had the wings and we...oops..:D

I use tampons my love... no wings :D Or I should say I used tampons. I now have this contraceptive rod in my upper arm which worked better than the injections. Best thing I did recently actually. If you have any lady friends who have problems like cramp etc, during that part of the month, and the contraceptive implant is available to them I'd advise it.

Now that was serious advice and naughty reply in one ;) :kiss:

Oh Sienna, Sienna, Sienna. Why do you waste your time with Lorraine when you know she's just jealous of me because I have Accute Man-gina?

I use tampons my love... no wings :D Or I should say I used tampons. I now have this contraceptive rod in my upper arm which worked better than the injections. Best thing I did recently actually. If you have any lady friends who have problems like cramp etc, during that part of the month, and the contraceptive implant is available to them I'd advise it.

Now that was serious advice and naughty reply in one ;) :kiss:

Lol! Only you, Sie! And your rating of my audio?

Oh Sienna, Sienna, Sienna. Why do you waste your time with Lorraine when you know she's just jealous of me because I have Accute Man-gina?

:D Ay boi... who's side are you on dude :D

:D Man-gina :D ... is that another name for your asshole or a disease on your cock?? :eek:

:kiss:

Would you please use the force on me? :D

If I could ride you Pervy, you would definitely "feel" the force on you :) :kiss:

And Shen, you have a thread with my name on the title (unfortunately) and I praised and joined your new UKOD thread (which might not be needed), so be happy with that. I told you to think also about people on LIT. I think someone else tried telling you too. Stay cool, be yourself, even if it's horrific, and enjoy the fantasy :)

If I could ride you Pervy, you would definitely "feel" the force on you :) :kiss:

And Shen, you have a thread with my name on the title (unfortunately) and I praised and joined your new UKOD thread (which might not be needed), so be happy with that. I told you to think also about people on LIT. I think someone else tried telling you too. Stay cool, be yourself, even if it's horrific, and enjoy the fantasy :)

Should I "insert" something here about my "lightsaber"?

Very sexy movie by the way Shen. Thank you for sharing :) And I too can have multiple orgasms just like your gothic lady :) She's quite pretty too.

Coincidence! I can GIVE you multiples as well__

I thought you might endear that video Sienna. I have understood your advice on being myself and I am woking on it. The girl reminded me of you. I could smell your nectar at the party. You. It remains in my mind. It is something I am good at. The taste and smell of a woma in close proximity. You have a magnetic fragrance. I can smell you now only a few miles away. Your sex. Like you. Beautiful.

=================================================
I thought you might endear that video Sienna. I have understood your advice on being myself and I am woking on it. The girl reminded me of you. I could smell your nectar at the party. You. It remains in my mind. It is something I am good at. The taste and smell of a woma in close proximity. You have a magnetic fragrance. I can smell you now only a few miles away. Your sex. Like you. Beautiful.
Oh hello Shen :) finally dropped in :) A "woma" ?? I take it you mean my yOni? :D

monsterrdude, I'm sure Lorraine will appreciate your gift :)

Pervy, don't make me wet with wild thoughts. I don't need Shen at my door following his nose :D :kiss:

Oh hello Shen :) finally dropped in :) A "woma" ?? I take it you mean my yOni? :D

monsterrdude, I'm sure Lorraine will appreciate your gift :)

Pervy, don't make me wet with wild thoughts. I don't need Shen at my door following his nose :D :kiss:

Ok...so no explicit flirting right? Damn...I was feeling inspired! ;)

Hi MrBrett :) :kiss: Welcome...

See, you can write ;) Now give up this silly idea of chatting online and show us all a nice piece of erotic literature like you promised a long time ago :)

I actually cannot write. I'm not able to make a story flow properly. I only did that to tell you how I feel about you and let everyone know that you are more than meets the eye. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back